Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Two Worlds Collide ((Me & KyungSoul)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:43 pm
KyungSoul

Zarin smiled. "First you got to learn which chemicals react to what or you'll blow your house up, loose an arm by acid, or worse. I wouldn't want you to get hurt yet."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:59 pm
bigbubz1

"Eh? But that's the fun part! C'mon! Don't you want to see something explode?! If I blow this house up, I can always just go live in the streets you know. And oh! If I drop myself in Toxic waste will I get super powers!" she lit up even more and jumped excitedly. "I want to be able to grant myself any wish I want...and take it back!" she kept rambling on until she remembered what she was going to say. "And yet?" she smirked and crossed her arms. "Is that some challenge?"  

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:17 pm
KyungSoul

Zarin sighed. "No, it's not. You have a good future ahead of you Crystal. You seem to be getting the wrong message from what I'm trying to say. You're sitting here with the boy who likes you!" Zarin just realized what he did and shut his mouth quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:35 pm
bigbubz1

Crystal's face went a deep shade of red, her mouth falling open then shut. "Did you just--" she jumped up quickly, suddenly feeling a heat of embarrassment course through her. "Zarin?" her eyes went innocently wide, her facial expressions softening. "You like me? This isn't some joke, right? B--because I really like you too! Ever since middle school I've had some sort of--wait...why am I telling you this?" she jumped up again and held her cheeks together. "Ah! It's getting hot."  

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:23 am
KyungSoul
bigbubz1

Crystal's face went a deep shade of red, her mouth falling open then shut. "Did you just--" she jumped up quickly, suddenly feeling a heat of embarrassment course through her. "Zarin?" her eyes went innocently wide, her facial expressions softening. "You like me? This isn't some joke, right? B--because I really like you too! Ever since middle school I've had some sort of--wait...why am I telling you this?" she jumped up again and held her cheeks together. "Ah! It's getting hot."

Zarin smiled at her. He walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's the truth Crystal, I do like you." Removing her hand from her cheek, his gave her a kiss on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:24 pm
bigbubz1

Crystal's face went hot. And out of reflex she pushed his face away, hard. And maybe a little too hard.  

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:55 am
KyungSoul
bigbubz1

Crystal's face went hot. And out of reflex she pushed his face away, hard. And maybe a little too hard.

Zarin staggered back a few steps and fell on his butt. "Geez, tell a girl you love her, and she turns into a nervous wreck."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:31 pm
bigbubz1
KyungSoul
bigbubz1

Zarin staggered back a few steps and fell on his butt. "Geez, tell a girl you love her, and she turns into a nervous wreck."

"S--Sorry!" She helped him back up and sighed, her face beet red. "You just don't know how weird it is to be confessed by someone other than weird bald hobo's." she then grinned and winked. "Unless you do."  

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:53 pm
KyungSoul
bigbubz1
KyungSoul
bigbubz1

"S--Sorry!" She helped him back up and sighed, her face beet red. "You just don't know how weird it is to be confessed by someone other than weird bald hobo's." she then grinned and winked. "Unless you do."

Zarin smiled. "I don't. Crystal, how about we postpone your tutoring till later and go on our first date?" Zarin wanted to spend time with Crystal.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:32 pm
bigbubz1
KyungSoul
bigbubz1
KyungSoul
bigbubz1

Zarin smiled. "I don't. Crystal, how about we postpone your tutoring till later and go on our first date?" Zarin wanted to spend time with Crystal.

Her eyes widened, her cheeks still a cherry red. "A date? Okay! But don't blame me if my parents find out my grades are still low. Where you wanna go?"  

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:35 am
KyungSoul
bigbubz1
KyungSoul
bigbubz1
KyungSoul
bigbubz1

Her eyes widened, her cheeks still a cherry red. "A date? Okay! But don't blame me if my parents find out my grades are still low. Where you wanna go?"

Zarin thought for a moment and then smiled. "How about we go to the park?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 pm
bigbubz1
KyungSoul
bigbubz1
KyungSoul
bigbubz1

"Eh? But parks are for losers! Hm, but I guess I can probably steal some cakes from birthday parties then..." she hummed quietly.  

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:15 am
KyungSoul
bigbubz1
KyungSoul
bigbubz1
KyungSoul
bigbubz1

"Eh? But parks are for losers! Hm, but I guess I can probably steal some cakes from birthday parties then..." she hummed quietly.

Zarin shook his head. "Crystal, you can't do that. How about we just get some lunch after we leave the park?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:49 pm
bigbubz1

"Oh, fine! But you are paying! I barely have enough money as it is." she smiles and happily, almost shyly, takes Zarin's hand. "Don't you dare stare at other girls though. But don't get me wrong. It's not because I'm jealous, but I don't want people thinking anything."  

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:02 pm
KyungSoul
bigbubz1

"Oh, fine! But you are paying! I barely have enough money as it is." she smiles and happily, almost shyly, takes Zarin's hand. "Don't you dare stare at other girls though. But don't get me wrong. It's not because I'm jealous, but I don't want people thinking anything."

Zarin smiled. "Why would I stare at other girls when I have the most beautiful girl in the world as my girlfriend?" Zarin was happy that he was able to spend time with her. "Lets get going if your ready."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff