Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
~Return to you~ (1x1)(Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
User Image ~~>{Piper Evergreen}<~~

"I'm... I'm moving to Florida. " Piper answered him. A sad smiled appeared on her face and she shook her head. "I'm sorry. You can't come with me. This... I don't want you to get involved." She told him sadly, wiping the tears from her cheeks as she pulled away from his embrace. She smiled sadly at him. "But don't worry. I promise I will come back, okay?" She told him, holding out her pinkie.

Dante Kazahana

he nodded and smiled back weakly as he wiped the tears from his eyes as well. He put his pinkie out as well and pinkie promised her, 'You better come back... i'll be here waiting for you..." It hurt that she was leaving him, but he noticed the necklace he gave her. He hoped she would never lose it... still it hurt him inside losing his friend.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Piper smiled. "I'll come back. There is no doubt on it." She looked at her watch then looked back at Alex. "Be good now. Get your homework done, be nice to your parents, make a ton of friends. 'Kay?" She told him with a bright smile. After she gave him a hug, she began to walk off. She stopped when she was a few feet away from him then she spun around to face him. "Be safe, okay?" She told him then ran off.

~~~{Time skip: Six years later}~~~

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Piper smiled. "I'll come back. There is no doubt on it." She looked at her watch then looked back at Alex. "Be good now. Get your homework done, be nice to your parents, make a ton of friends. 'Kay?" She told him with a bright smile. After she gave him a hug, she began to walk off. She stopped when she was a few feet away from him then she spun around to face him. "Be safe, okay?" She told him then ran off.

~~~{Time skip: Six years later}~~~

Dante Kazahana

Of course several years later things had changed. He wasn't the complete same Alex... As she moved away, the bullies began to pick on him. Nobody would dare to be his friend. Eventually be became the bully, making sure that the bullies knew their place. He developed a minor attitude to most people. Eventually by now he moved out and was barely keeping in school... but still he wore the black yang necklace half around his neck. It was getting dirty now and about to have to replace the necklace, but the symbol was still like the first day.

He walked to his first class of the day, as he sat down at the back of the class. He sat there silently as he waited for it to begin.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:18 pm

User Image Piper Evergreen

☀☀ After years of learning to be a ninja, Piper graduated in the top of her class in only six years. When she arrived home one day, she found out that her family would be relocating back to her home town. Piper was so happy, she was practically jumping off the walls. She was moving back! Back to where Alex was! She was excited.
After a week, she moved back to her home town and her and her family got settled in. Her father was there on official business so he would have body guards with him and around their house. Piper sighed, knowing she would never go back to her normal life when she was ten.
Today was Piper's first day of school. After finishing her shower, Piper dressed in jeans, a tee shirt, and a hoodie. When she finished eating breakfast, she left for school. Her school wasn't so far away so she could walk there. When she arrived. she stopped by the office for her schedule the went to her first hour class. "Oh, so your new student. You're seat will be in the back of the class in that empty seat." Her first period teacher told her. "Thank you." Piper said politely then went to her desk. She sat down next to a boy that looked like a bit of a loner. She wondered who he was. And she wondered if she would be able to see Alex again. She wondered how he was doing. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:26 am

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ After years of learning to be a ninja, Piper graduated in the top of her class in only six years. When she arrived home one day, she found out that her family would be relocating back to her home town. Piper was so happy, she was practically jumping off the walls. She was moving back! Back to where Alex was! She was excited.
After a week, she moved back to her home town and her and her family got settled in. Her father was there on official business so he would have body guards with him and around their house. Piper sighed, knowing she would never go back to her normal life when she was ten.
Today was Piper's first day of school. After finishing her shower, Piper dressed in jeans, a tee shirt, and a hoodie. When she finished eating breakfast, she left for school. Her school wasn't so far away so she could walk there. When she arrived. she stopped by the office for her schedule the went to her first hour class. "Oh, so your new student. You're seat will be in the back of the class in that empty seat." Her first period teacher told her. "Thank you." Piper said politely then went to her desk. She sat down next to a boy that looked like a bit of a loner. She wondered who he was. And she wondered if she would be able to see Alex again. She wondered how he was doing. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

Alex looked at the new girl. She was definitely a 10 in his book. Still he knew in less than a week she would become one of the people who either hated or feared him. He decided to ignore her as he leaned back in the chair and then began to play with the necklace. He took it off and began to spin it in his hand.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:00 pm

☀☀ Piper sat in her seat, not paying mind to the guy next to her. When class started, the teacher called her up to introduce herself. Piper stood up then walked up to the front of the class. When she turned around to face the class, a smile was placed on her face. "Hello, my name is Piper Evergreen. It's a pleasure to meet you all." She said politely, bowing a bit. The teacher smiled and told her she could go back to her seat. Piper nodded and walked back to her seat. After she sat down, she leaned over to get her backpack, he necklace dangling from her neck. Of course she still had the necklace. She never took it off. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper sat in her seat, not paying mind to the guy next to her. When class started, the teacher called her up to introduce herself. Piper stood up then walked up to the front of the class. When she turned around to face the class, a smile was placed on her face. "Hello, my name is Piper Evergreen. It's a pleasure to meet you all." She said politely, bowing a bit. The teacher smiled and told her she could go back to her seat. Piper nodded and walked back to her seat. After she sat down, she leaned over to get her backpack, he necklace dangling from her neck. Of course she still had the necklace. She never took it off. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He wasn't paying attention till he heard her name. It snapped him into attention... was she really piper?

His eyes widened as he looked at her. She had the same hair and eye color... but when he saw the necklace he immediately knew who it was really her. He then tapped her on her shoulder. "Hey... don't suppose you recognize me, do you?" he whispered to her, raising his half of the necklace. He couldn't believe it was really piper.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:05 pm

☀☀ Piper looked over to the guy who was sitting next to her. What did he want? When he asked her if she remembered him, she raised an eyebrow. What was this guy talking about. When she looked at his necklace, her eyes widened. "Alex?" She gasped in a whisper so the teacher wouldn't hear them. She couldn't believe it! She finally found Alex! ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper looked over to the guy who was sitting next to her. What did he want? When he asked her if she remembered him, she raised an eyebrow. What was this guy talking about. When she looked at his necklace, her eyes widened. "Alex?" She gasped in a whisper so the teacher wouldn't hear them. She couldn't believe it! She finally found Alex! ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He smiled happily as he nodded and then whispered, "Meet me in the auditorium. Ask to go to the bathroom or something..." He then stood up and completely walked out. The teacher didn't even try to make an attempt to stop him. It was because if he felt the urge to leave, they let him leave. Nobody really wanted to mess with him. He hoped she remembered where the auditorium was. he remembered in elementary they had to go there for the talent show. He walked in and sat down waiting for her. His heart was pounding like crazy.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:37 pm

☀☀ Piper watched as Alex just walked out of the classroom. The teacher didn't even paid mind to it! Piper blinked. Alex had changed some how... She just couldn't put her finger on it. A few minutes after Alex left, Piper asked to go to the bathroom and went into the auditorium. It took her a few minutes to find it, but eventually she did. She smiled when she saw him waiting for her. "Hi." She greeted him. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper watched as Alex just walked out of the classroom. The teacher didn't even paid mind to it! Piper blinked. Alex had changed some how... She just couldn't put her finger on it. A few minutes after Alex left, Piper asked to go to the bathroom and went into the auditorium. It took her a few minutes to find it, but eventually she did. She smiled when she saw him waiting for her. "Hi." She greeted him. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

He looked at her for a second, then grinned as he walked over and hugged her tightly, "God i missed you so damn much, Piper! I was wondering if you'd ever really hold up to your promise." He then let go of her and looked at her up and down, "Dang you look great, Piper!" he was so happy right now. He couldn't believe it was truly her.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:12 am

☀☀ Piper blushed when Alex suddenly hugged her. After he talked, she smiled and giggled. "Well, you know I always keep my promises." She told him with a smile. She then looked him up and down. "You have changed too. What was with that whole incident in the classroom? You just got up and left. The teacher didn't care! What have you done now?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms over her chest. She was about ready to give him and beating and a lecture all at once. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:15 am

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper blushed when Alex suddenly hugged her. After he talked, she smiled and giggled. "Well, you know I always keep my promises." She told him with a smile. She then looked him up and down. "You have changed too. What was with that whole incident in the classroom? You just got up and left. The teacher didn't care! What have you done now?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms over her chest. She was about ready to give him and beating and a lecture all at once. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

Alex looked at her then looked down, "Well when you had to leave... i changed. I was picked on a lot... so eventually I had to grow... so i became that person nobody wants to tangle with... almost a bully i guess you could say. Nobody would mess with me when i became the bully." He looked at her, "But i don't take people's money or all that."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:24 pm

☀☀ Piper looked at him, feeling bad. So it was mainly her fault. If she hadn't of left, then Alex wouldn't have turned out this way. Piper sighed then bonked him on the head gently. "I understand where you were coming from... But still, that wasn't very nice." She told him. Piper was always the voice of reason in their friendship. A smile soon appeared on her face. "Well, that is all in the past now right? I am back so you don't have to act that way anymore." She told him, the smile still on her face. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

☀☀ Piper looked at him, feeling bad. So it was mainly her fault. If she hadn't of left, then Alex wouldn't have turned out this way. Piper sighed then bonked him on the head gently. "I understand where you were coming from... But still, that wasn't very nice." She told him. Piper was always the voice of reason in their friendship. A smile soon appeared on her face. "Well, that is all in the past now right? I am back so you don't have to act that way anymore." She told him, the smile still on her face. ☀☀

Dante Kazahana

When she said that he wasn't sure what to say... he felt that he could go back to being with her. However, he knew that the bullies would then target him again... and actually some of the other kids. He decided he would have to lie and smiled, "yeah sure. Now that we're together again. Come on-" he then lead her down to the seats in the theater. It was a little dark in the theater, but it was just bright enough to see each other clearly.

he looked at her smiling as he faced her, "So what have you been doing the past few years? How was Florida?"
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff