Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel bit his lip as he saw the boys blush and feel his heart racing pumping blood faster through his body. His throat began to feel dry. Thoughts began to swarm his head as his eyes became tinted with red. He wouldn't mind, would he? Just a taste, it couldn't hurt. His mouth gaped open and he slowly leaned forward to his neck. He stopped when Yuki spoke and pulled him back to normal. "Uh, our servants do. And soon dinner should be served."

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki nodded. "I'll... Stay out here until it is ready. It's really peaceful here." He said then closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. The smell of flowers filled his nose and a smile came onto his face. It was a very nice scent. It reminded him of his mother.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:07 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded and took Yuki's hand in his. "Do you mine if I stay here with you? The prince asked in a gental vocie. He was really starting to like him, but he doesn't know how long he can last without drinking his blood. And if Yuki even want's to stay here with Ezekiel after finding out what his family is.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki stiffened when Ezekiel held his hand. He blushed then looked away from him. "I-I don't mind..." He said, feeling his heart began to race. What was he doing? They were both guys! He shouldn't be acting this way. But... He couldn't help it. Ezekiel was just to dazzling.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled see him blush. He leaned closer to Yuki trying to see his cute red face. "Come on Yuki let me see your cute face." The prince said placing his other hand gently under Yuki's chin, turning his head to face him.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's eyes widened when Ezekiel called him cute. He let Ezekiel turn his head so that he could face him. His face turned red as he looked at him. He saw every beautiful feature on Ezekiel's face. His eyebrows, his eyes, his nose, his lips... Yuki felt his heart begin to race as he looked at him more. What was happening to him? He had never felt this way before. It was like... Like he was under Ezekiel's spell. Yuki squeezed his eyes shut. He tried to calm himself down.
Suddenly, Yuki's phone went off. Yuki's eyes shot open like he just came out of a trance. He looked away from Ezekiel and looked at his phone. His eyes widened when he saw the number. "U-um... S-sorry... I have to take this..." He said then ran off, feeling embarrassed for the way he just acted. When he was far away enough from Ezekiel, he answered his phone. "Hello? Grandma?" He said into the phone. "Yuki! Goodness! I just heard that you moved out of the house and got yourself another job! And I heard you got enough money for my surgery! What's going on? What's a matter? Did you get yourself into trouble? How are you? You haven't visited in a while! I am worried about you Yuki!" His grandmother said from the other line. A smile appeared on Yuki's face. "I'm fine Grandma. Everything is alright over here." He reassured her. "It's just been... Crazy." He said with a chuckle. He heard a relieved sigh from the other line. Yuki smiled, hearing how better his grandmother was sounding. She then told him about the date of her surgery and how she was doing. After a few minutes, their conversation ended and Yuki hung up. He leaned his back on the nearest tree and sighed. He was so relieved to hear his grandmother was fine. Her surgery was coming up pretty soon. He hoped to visit her soon.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel was about to lean in and kiss his lips, but then his phone began to rung. He pulled back quickly as he ran off to answer his phone. Ezekiel frowned a bit as some more thought s of him being only a whore wanting money popped up. He needed to know who was on the other line. Quickly and silently he moved through the garden to the other side of the tree Yuki leaned back against. He was there long enough to hear about the surgery. Then it's just my thoughts deseving me...again.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

As Yuki stood there, he looked up at the sky then closed his eyes. Good... Grandma is going to be alright... I am not so sure about myself though... He sighed then shook his head. I am going to be alright... I can get through this... Besides... He blushed when Ezekiel's image popped up in his head. He bit his bottom lip as he remembered the way he acted a few minutes ago. What is wrong with me... He asked himself then looked back up to the sky. Mom... Dad... What should I do...? A sad smile came to his face. Oh well... No use crying over spilled milk... He thought to himself then began to head back to the spot that he left Ezekiel, wanting to apologize for the way he had acted.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image
========================

Once he heard Yuki move. He rushed back to where he was supose to be waiting before Yuki showed up there. When he walked up Ezekiel was sitting on a near by bench waiting like he been waiting for his fiance to return. "There you are. What was that all about?" He asked standing up and making his way towards Yuki.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki walked over and saw Ezekiel on a bench. He looked at him as he approached him and asked him about his call. "Oh, it was just my grandma, asking how I was." He told him truthfully. It wasn't like he had anything to hide. He then blushed a bit when he remembered the incident not to long ago. He bowed apologetically. "I-I am sorry for the way I acted. And, I am sorry for running away like that. I-I don't know what came over me." He apologized, feeling both guilty and embarrassed for the way he had acted.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image
========================

The prince blinked seeing the other bow and apoligize for what he thought was wrong. Ezekiel then laughed and patted Yukis head. "You're too cute Yuki. You don't have to apoligize for anything.
"Master Ezekiel, master Yuki, dinner is ready and waiting for you two in the dinning area and your grandfather is already there wanting to know how you two are getting along."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed then looked up at Ezekiel. He thought he was... Cute? Yuki stood up straight when Mr. Takami told them about dinner. He blushed a bit when he called him master. "Ah... Mr. Takami, please don't call me master. It feels weird. Just call me Yuki." He told him. It felt weird having someone call him master.
Mr. Takami led them to the dining hall and Yuki gaped at how beautiful and huge everything was. This was royalty's everyday life? Gilbert was sitting at the head of the long table with a huge grin on his face. "Please, come sit." He said to both him and Ezekiel. Yuki was lead to the seat next to Gilbert and Ezekiel was lead to the seat across from him. "So? How are things between you two? Are you getting along?" Gilbert asked as the appetizer came out. It was a rich seafood chowder. Gilbert and Ezekiel got a dark red wine to drink and Yuki got some sort of juice since he didn't want anything alcoholic.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel picked up his glass and sipped it. The taste was bitter, and dry. It has been so long since he had real freash blood. Animal blood kept them alive but not full. He out down the glass trying to hide the disgust on his face. He than began to eat the sea food. He cracked the a crab claw and pulled it's meant out. The prince dunked it in melted butter and lemon before enjoying the taste and consuming the meat. He glased over at his hrandfather seeing him so quiet. What is he thinking?

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked over at Gilbert and blinked. "Um... I guess you could say that." He said, not sure how he should answer the question. Gilbert laughed. "Good, good! That's good! So, when do you two think you should get married? I think next week so we could get every thing prepared in our country." He babbled. Yuki's eyes widened. So, they were actually serious about this? "U-um... W-would we be living there? Your country I mean." Yuki asked. Gilbert looked over and nodded. "Why of course. Is there something wrong with that?" He asked. Yuki bit his bottom lip. "Is... Is there any way that we could stay here?" He asked him, not wanting to leave his grandmother. Gilbert thought for a moment. "Hm... I am not so sure. I will have to discuss that with Ezekiel's father." Yuki had a worried look on his face. He really did not want to leave his grandma all alone.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel stayed quiet as he ate. He really didn't want to get inti this conversation of moving. He sat and listened questioning every thing they, well Yuki said. He could understand his grandfather, but Yuki he wanted to know more. Doesn't want to move? Well he still has family here. It's not the best idea to bring them along knowing my family and what we are.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out