Submit

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:16 pm
((Writing out the ending, cards pretty much over. Skipping towards the end of the match.))

Bison was downed following a huge superplex, and Dion was beginning to stir. This match had been great, something of legend, if you would. Dion slowly got up from the ground using the ropes, and he took a few steps forward, dropped to his knees, and covered Bison! The fans, in unison with the referee, counted the pinfall! One....Two....Thre-! Suddenly, Bison's large arm lifted off of the canvas, meaning he kicked out! A collective "Oooohhhh" was released from the crowd. Dion didn't waste any time, he got up, bringing Bison up as well. It looked as though Dion was going for Indignation...but Bison broke the hold! He quickly took a hold of Dion, hoisted him up, and planted him with the Bison Buster! The fans gasped, and Bison fell to his knees, a sick smile on his face as he pounded on his chest. He then hooked Dion's leg, and the ref slapped his hand down for the count! One....Two....Thr-! Dion, kicking out, caused a roar of cheers from the crowd. This match was not over yet! Bison, furious, got up as he started to stomp about the ring, beating on his chest. It was clear what he was doing...setting up Dion for ANOTHER Bison Buster! Dion slowly got up, and when Bison reached for him, Dion delivered a hard kick to the shin, dropping the big man to a knee! Dion then quickly got behind the Alpha Male, and suddenly, locked him in Sanctions! The move locked in hard, after a few moments of struggling, Bison started to tap! He tapped! The ref quickly called for the bell as Dion released the hold. Dion's music hit as the ref handed him his WWF:G Undisputed Championship. Dion celebrated, he had just won a very hard fought match which was also his first title defense. He was the man of the night. He then started to head to the ropes...until suddenly, a song hit that sent the crowd into another huge shock and awe frenzy!

((Planned by Talon))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:32 pm
Mudvayne - Scream With Me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Talon came rushing out the back with Briefcase in hand as the crowd whipped itself into a roar. With a smirk on his face Talon stopped at the top of the ramp, mic in hand and ready to talk. The crowd was going nuts perhaps this was when Talon would cash in. However that was not the case as Talon would soon explain once the crowd had quieted down a bit. Raising the mic to his lips Talon began to address the the Undisputed Champion. Raisin the hand with the briefcase Talon had gestured to Dion in the ring.

"First off I'd like to say congratulations on your hard fought victory Dion." The crowd let out a pop of a acceptance as Talon showed real class in congratulating his future opponent. "From what I saw in the ring tonight, I have no doubt in my mind that you and I could easy make up the majority draw rate to WrestleMania." Again the crowd let out a pop as Talon continued to compliment they're Champion. "However epic a one on one match would be with You and I, that doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Not after tonight's amazing Rumble Match. You see I had been given it some thought and running it through my head, and I thought no matter how awesome a one on one match with you would be, it be three times as awesome when we throw in the Royal Rumble Winner." The crowd let out a roar, they knew what was coming. "So I've decided... At WrestleMania, it'll be You... The Royal Rumble Winner... And Me! Cause at WrestleMania... I cash in... and Break the Bank!" Talon spoke with stern voice. The crowd was going wild, cause now WrestleMania's Main Event would be a Triple Threat Match. With that Talon tossed the mic into the air, as he backed away, leaving to the back to let Dion take in the moment.

TheXFactor

Raider

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas