Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:38 am
SUPER RARE.

Fourth year is the charm?

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: Warhorse
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Boredom, I was suffering through a golf tournament on television with my grandmother and started sketching.
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
*Lafiel's coat is black.
*Lafiel has a large and ugly scar spanning diagonally across his chest as well as other scars of varying sizes marking his entire body. Some of them are not really scars so much as cuts that have been sealed up using molten metal, so in some places he has lines of silver in the shapes of scars. I hope this makes sense? Get creative with the scars and their shapes, he was tortured so yea haha. I was thinking that perhaps he would have been branded during his time in captivity, perhaps on the inside of his right foreleg? If that looks silly you have my permission to find a more suitable location.
Face:
*His eye color would be blue but due to the steel contraption resembling a strange head stall that blinds him his eyes are hidden from sight. Scars run out from beneath the headstall, jagged and old resembling the pattern of an 'X'. His expression is that of a pained one, not like horrific pain but somewhat like a wince.
Mane:
*His hair is raven black and falls below his shoulders in long, soft waves. I don't really know for sure what I want for his bangs but I am sure you can come up with something that looks good, just as long as it doesn't hide the scar on his eye. *(I like the hair on his neck and this is where the braid held by a metal cuff with a feather will be.)
Tail: Just have it correspond nicely with the mane, edited obviously and touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. Silvery black hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Eye scar
Hair (Again, just kind of drew it on there, you go for it!)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn:Example of horn (Custom horn, not that big mind you. Something that is proportionate.) The horn is silver and metallic in appearance.
Wings: Jet black wings with obvious scarring all over and tattered feathers. (Style 2 Angeni wings) I would like them edited differently though. I have a picture depicting what I would like. I would like them to look like this, the long feathers being taken out.
Other Notes: The horn picture is an example but I would like something along those lines.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: A wirey piece of metal circles his throat which comes together in two loops. Off of one loop hangs three links of chain, rusted and the last link looks about ready to break, off of the other hangs one rusted link. Around a braided strand of hair is a steel cuff with tribal-like markings engraved in the metal. On the cuff, besides the markings, rests a light blue gem in a diamond shape. Hanging off of the cuff is a feather. The feather is in mint condition and has seemingly been coated in crystal to preserve it. (I don't mean to say it is in like a block of crystal, it looks exactly like a feather but perhaps put an extra sheen on it to look as though it has been glazed. The feather is from his Angeni father so it isn't tiny. Not too big either haha, just right.) He also wears a steel cuff matching the one in his hair on his wing, minus the feather of course. On his feet he wears cuffs of steel that will be depicted below as well. On his head there is a contraption formed purely of metal that covers his eyes, goes around his nose and around his chin much like a headstall, a picture will be below along with pictures of his hair and scars (I truly love how I did the scars on his eye so please try and follow it closely.) The metal has been shaped to suit the contours of a horse's face. All of the metal is a little rusty revealing the movement of time. I want him to look eery and tormented because he has been through such a difficult time and yet refuses to let darkness and hatred overcome him. Anything you would like to add to this in order to complete my dream would be fantastic! Please don't hold back, I am able to pay top price. When I see Lafiel I think strength, pain, and pride. Take as much time as you need, I have been waiting a long time for him now and would love to see him done wonderfully!! <3
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Collar
Leg cuffs
Head gear and eye scar
Titanium, metal
Black feather.
Hair and Wing cuff

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lafiel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Steel Angel
Temper: Indomitable
Mate: None
Tag Background: 025 Dusky sky
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): The feathers are black and look as though they were dipped in steel (Silver).

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have written permission from Thalea to use Haides as an example in those two images.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Optimism
Justification for Domain Choice: Lafiel has been through torture and darkness but he is still able to see the bright side of all things. He never gives up because something has gone awry and when others are down he attempts to help them see the good or purpose in everything. He is my Mr. Brightside and I love him dearly. He represents the idea that you can keep on taking hits as long as you stand up and shake it off, not allowing it to ruin your life.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Soquili Species: Angeni Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Twin of Lafiel
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body:
*Adriel is the perfect contrast to Lafiel, where his brother is black he is a beautiful white stallion with no scars marking his body save one. (I am uncertain as to whether or not this makes sense but I want him to be white, just not blindingly so, maybe more of an ivory?)
Face:
*All of Adriel's body is perfect save one scar that spans across his face. It is a jagged and ugly thing, one source of his hatred. His eyes are an icy yet seductive blue. His expression is a smirk, he knows he is handsome and he is proud of it.
Mane:
*Long like his brother's but white instead of black. (Feel free to make the style a little different than his brother's if you would like.) He has a golden cuff resembling that of his brother's in his hair. Instead of a blue stone his is a deep red but the carvings are the same. He has no feather for his father did not gift one to him.
Tail:
*Unlike Lafiel, Adriel has the tail of a Kalona. I would like this to be a custom tail, just go with whatever you think will look best with his overall appearance. I like the look of the demon tails, just with a little custom flavor to it. If that makes sense. It too has a golden cuff on it though it is not as extravagant as the one in his hair or on his wing.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. His hooves are a golden white color.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: (I was actually wondering about this, can he have kalona horns that somehow resemble a unicorn horn? I mean in the same position but obviously not one? I only ask because they are twins and if there could be like two 'unicorn' horns coming from his forehead or something that would be cool. If it is not possible I have plan B) Adriel does not have a Unicorn horn like his brother, instead he has two demonic looking horns symbolic of his Kalona blood. Both are golden and menacing.
Wings: (Style 2 Angeni wings) Perfect and white, unlike his brother who has tattered wings. He has a cuff on one of his wings to match the one in his hair and on his tail. (Edited like Haides as well)
Other Notes:

Horns inspiration
Horns inspriation

Custom Items: Unlike his brother Adriel was not captured and tortured by the humans. He doesn't wear a collar and he certainly doesn't have a blindfold made of metal as his brother does. I am having a hard time envisioning items on him though so I am going to put my trust in the colorist. There are three things I for certain want on him and that is something on all four of his legs, a necklace or neck piece of some kind and perhaps a crown/headpiece of sorts on his head. I like unique and wonderful things so whatever comes to mind when thinking that. Adriel is narcissistic and thinks himself to be the most beautiful thing alive, he is an Adonis in his mind so think of that while equipping him. Some nicely placed Narcissus flowers could be neat if you wished to put them in there somewhere. ^^ I want him to look strong, beautiful and proud his only flaw being the scar on his face. (Also keep in mind that he is handsome, not pretty. I don't want him looking all girlishly pretty and such. XD)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Adriel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Tainted Angel
Temper: Malicious
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): White feathers that look as though they were dipped in gold.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: He will not have one
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:41 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

User ImageEdit Category: Heavy edits
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? yes please^^

Body: a bay paint, please see references for patterns and colour.
Face: A thin white blaze down the middle of his face, his muzzles fades darker at his nose and mouth area. His eyes are blue.
Mane: Mane and tail are both black with several streaks of white as in reference pic. They should be slightly windblown and his mane should be medium-long with most of his hair on the far side and some strands on the near side. I'd like his bangs to be long and cover his far eye. I would also like him to have a bit of a "bridle path" which is traditional for arabians. This is where his mane is shaved a few inches so that it appears to start slightly lower down his neck like in the reference.
Tail: His tail is long, touching the ground or blowing off the ground slightly and also black with a couple streaks of white. It should appear a little bit lifted as if he is raising it slightly.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering, a semi-natural length and not super fluffy please, something more similar to the angeni style than the fluffy draft style.
Reference Image(s):
Tackless ref for body and hair

Custom Items: traditional Arabian bridle, breastplate, and blanket. Primarily deep blue and gold in colour (though of course other colours can be put in as you see fit). A few roses in his mane and tail. The reference shows the kind of style of blanket I would like but feel free to play around with the details or designs. Some gold beaded strings draped across his tail or other accessories would be loved smile
bridle ref 1, bridle ref 2,
tack/jewellrey ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Al Kahyr
Owner: Tamiko_kitten
Breed: Egyptian Arabian
Temper: Unwavering
Mate:
Tag Background: sand dunes
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

note: could I please request two versions of him? One with his accessories and one version without accessories ("unclothed") so his body pattern can be shown? Thanks!  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:44 am
SUPER RARE.

**twins**

Username of owner(s): -[The Spoof]-
Breed: Angeni (twins)
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:49 am
RARE

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Kirin/Kalona
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? I love them, so please!

Body: See ref for colors -- lighter brown with darker brown around the shoulders and down the back where the kirin detailing is.
Face: See ref -- green around the eyes. Edited expression to be more serious and sad looking.
Mane: See ref -- basically, translate that hairstyle to Soq as best you can. I'm really not picky on how it comes out, so if you wanted to make it an updo, or make it short in the back, or give her long-ish wavy hair, anything works!
Tail: Alternate kirin template hair, styled after the ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard kirin legs, coloration from the ref.
Reference Image(s): xxxx

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Demon Horns 1
Wings: Wing style three, ragged.
Fins: N/A
Scales: Alternate kirin style scaling down the back and for the tail, colored in a style to match the ref, but artistic liberty given. You can blend in more browns or greens, for example, if you like.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Basically, just take the ref of Roen and translate it the best you can/however you think would look best to Soq lines. I've chosen the racial templates I like the most, but how you go from there is totally up to you!

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Jewelry similarly styled to Sigurd's.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ^

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Roen
Owner: derivative
Breed: Kirikalona
Temper: Fractured
Mate: Sigurd
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The original pet was a custom from Omiekins, who has given me permission to recustom my pets anywhere I'd like.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A

2,000,000 Kalona base + 650,000 (1/2) Kirin base + 100,000 minor edits = 2,750,000  

derivative

Anxious Prophet

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:49 am
Entry Tag: (sage_the_vampirc_angel | reg | mod | Solo )

COMMON/ UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Regular both front legs down
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: horse drawn hearse carriages
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: sorta zombie green ~ With a window like area like looking into a hearse see ref
Face: same color as the body with harness and blinders, reins, head feathers, and so on ~ see ref
Mane: faded red and black ~ Wavy to about the shoulders
Tail: same color as mane ~ to the ground
Hooves/Fetlocks: Red-sh brown hooves an little wooden wheel like symbols on his fetlocks/ ankle area
Reference Image(s): http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Hearse horse/

User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: little death plague doctor rider on back. Reins, harness, blinders ~ see ref
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Hearse horse/

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hearse Macabre
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Breed: hearse horse
Temper: melodramatic
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: umm cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:00 am
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: draft - non roman nose
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? please

Body: See reference images:
Face: As seen in the reference. Blue Eyes.
Mane: long, black and braided. He actually is very persnickety about his hair.
Tail: braided and still loooooong
Ref Images:
PICTURE
Sketch
Colors and face markings

He has blue eyes, jet black hair and white wings tipped with the color of his pelt. He's a blood roan, so he's got that rusty brown color that looks a bit like blood. He's got white socks and fluffy fetlocks, not very long, but very fluffy. He also has white markings on his face under his helm.
Loren's got a long scar going vertically across his left eye. He's got various jagged scars across his back legs and a few on his shoulders, Likely gotten from fighting against Kalona and the like. He's got small blue jewels stuck in his braids in places, tokens given to him by thankful mares.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: white and tipped with the pelt/blood color

Trading Post Items:N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above refs :3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lord Loren
Owner: [+Katch+]
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Honorable
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A i designed him.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Knighthood
Justification for Domain Choice: As the Angeni of Knighthood, it was he who trained many young warriors, granted them knighthood and sent them off to glory. He is the one they turn to when things are dire, he commands, he reasons, he strategizes. He lives his life by law and honor and is very old fashioned, but of course when push comes to shove, he's a good guy, he's just known for being a stick in the mud. But he is just and finds peace in being a teacher and a doer of good deeds.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme (Let me know which one you think it is if I win, I have the gold to cover either!)
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Halo: Reach
WIP Needed? N/A

Body:
*Really dark grey, like a steel grey. With a few lines that look like undersuit
*Rain water dripping and running down
Face:
*Same color as the body. A few cuts with blood running.
*Light blue eyes
*Expression change: Something almost exausted looking. Sorrowful?
*Rain drops running down face
Mane:
*Medium-length
*Black
*Drenched look
Tail:
*Same as mane but with a slight windblown look
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s):
Body Color/ Undersuit Reference (A lot of the reference pictures below also have better shots at an undersuit. If its difficult to get an idea then just do the all around grey color smile

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items:
Chest Armor:
Forleg Armor:
Shoulder Armor:
Back lower-leg (shin) armor
Helmet on the ground, with a bullet-hole through the visor. Exact reference below
*If you want to do any other pieces that are shown in the references go ahead! These are just the ones I would like, and if there are some you cant do then just skip 'em!

Color~ The color in the pictures are black, but I have a reference of my personal Noble 6, who has black armor with burnt red fade. If you could catch the red on some pieces thats great!

Chest: [X]
Forleg: [X]
Shoulder: [X]
Back lower-leg (shin): [X]
Helmet: [X] , [X] , [x] , Bullet-hole , [Bullet]

Color reference: [X]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Noble Six
Owner: xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx
Breed: Halo Reach
Temper: Ardent
Tag Background: [if you can use this]

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:33 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Purple Butterflies Cosplay (Perfect World International / Pwi)
WIP Needed? If you feel it's needed. <3

Body: various shades of blue and black. Markings in ref.
Face: Yellow eyes, blue block nose.
Mane: Black with blue highlights. Shaggy, wayward. Glowing purple butterfly on top of it.
Tail: Normal cerynei tail, following his base colours and markings.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal cerynei fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Markings / Colour chart

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Default male cerynei antlers. (Black)
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items:
Edited hair.
Blue flowers (With open mouth and teeth) and silver ornate harness decorations ( Base the harness on the anklet ref, structure and how it looks is entirely up to you ).
Glowing purple butterfly.
Two silver gauntlets on his back ankles.
Any changes or other inspirational items you feel you would like to make/add please do.
armlets / Hair / Other Edits / Actual monster ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ligeia
Owner: Candle Wick Ghost
Breed: PWI Cosplay
Temper: Laconic

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:41 am
RARE

Username of owner(s): Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breed: Gryph
Level of Edits:I think moderate to heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: I'm sick. Don't feel like finding form. (Kill me now). It's a cosplay, but everyone knows I'm going for him. It's Gale Hawthorne

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? You're not CCing so I'm cool with that XD Forgive me lack of sleep. Everything is funny  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:44 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate / Heavy (?) [You'll have to tell me!]
Soquili Species: Regular.
Body Build: Regular (all hooves down)
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Family or adoptive family.
WIP Needed?: WIPs are fun. ^^

Body: White with blueish tint.
Face: White with blueish tint, eyes---> grey.
Mane: White with blueish tint, one blue stripe through his mane and one blue stripe through his tail, sorta like the colour Akuba has in his hair.
Tail: White with blueish tint.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Navy blue (sorta like Keii's)
Reference Image(s):
Keii
Akuba

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Legs: I want his fetlocks to have a lot more feathering, I want his fetlocks to be longer.
Other Notes:

Custom Items (and reff links):
Big old book, sorta gives you the idea, artists license on this.
Square framed glasses.
Moderate length scarf with Akuba's patterns on it (artists licence on this too).
Mane and tail: I want his mane to be knee length but slightly wavy and his tail to be in big wavy curls (Artist's license).
Flower tucked behind his ear (a blue rose) and a couple of blue roses near his butt, in his tail. xD

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Frost
Owner: Yumitoko II
Breed: Regular
Temper: Shy

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:02 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: MLP Friendship Is Magic
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: White with her cutie mark on her rump
Eyes: See references, include heavy eyelashes and eyeshadow
Mane: Editted, See references (I'd like part of it in her face, but not covering her eyes
Tail: Editted like the references

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves white, Unedit longer fetlocks
Reference Image(s): 1 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn Horn
Wings: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Custom Pet: If this is possible in normal slots, could you also do her pet cat Opal. She's a big fluffy white cat.
Reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rarity
Owner: Moxxiie
Breed: MLP Friendship Is Magic Cosplay
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color: Purple
Tag feather color(s): White and purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: MLP Friendship is Magic Cosplay

~*~ PRICING ~*~
Base: 775k
Edits: Moderate - 200k
Total: 975k  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:09 pm
List updated till here.  

Agneza

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:24 pm
RARE

Username of owner(s): Rita Zyon
Breed: Kiriflutter
Level of Edits: Heavy I think

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: Regular with the fuzzy hooves option,NO ALT LEG!
Concept Origin: Spirited?
WIP Needed? Yes!! Please and thank you <3

Body: Orange with white and purple. XxX
Face: The eyes will be glowing white and Cheetah like face marking around the eyes and down the muzzle,which would be purple in color. Like this.
Mane: Short and crazy,purple in color. XxX
Tail: Body color orange with the end of the uni tail hair fuzzy with some braids. With star accessories through it. Like this,but with some braids in it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves would be black. I would like the regular male furry hooves
Reference Image(s): We decided to go with a uni tail and not a braided regular tail.Description of what has changed in the tail is above!XxX Markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White and glowing white uni horn.
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Star trinkets can be earings,necklace,scattered in the mane/tail. We'd like the stars to be in the mane and tail,but the rest of the items can be stared whatever.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ^ XxX

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kiytona
Owner: -moomoolattecha-
Breed: Uni
Temper: Relaxed
Mate:
Tag Background: 002
Tag frame color: 002
Tag feather color(s): 002

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself and one of the references [ Lady Kiya ] let me use.She let me use the lion reference for the uni fuzzy tail.

Pricing: 975k= 775k + Moderate hair and accessories.

[Hoping it looks good,if anything needs changing I can edit it. XD; Im always so nervous about messing up my forms.]  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 pm
Username of owner(s): Lestragne
Breed: Angeni
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff