Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:18 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Hayako" the ninja said with a small bow and a smile. "The better looking of the two of us" Hayako said with a laugh and a grin as he stood putting his hands behind his back. "Gahh I hope we hurry and get a new set of genin I don't like the down time between classes" he told them with a frown. "Wait didn't you say you had a kid. Where are they at?" he questioned only seeing Yumi.

A bright smile came to Kohane's face as she rushed forwards and hugged Tonbo. "Congratulations" she said letting him go and rubbing his head. "Now you are a true ninja of Konoha" she told him thinking about it for a moment. "I guess that means I need to make you something special then as a treat" she said tapping her finger to her chin.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:11 pm
"Funny, you don't look like my husband, maybe if we gouge an eye out..." Yumi teased "And after we got through the gate I told Ayame to go look around, he only really knew the Stone Village so this is a new experience for him." Yumi explained, having given her son a time and a place to be later that night.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 pm
Kita glanced away from his partner and her daughter for a moment and noticed a familiar figure walking a couple streets away. A figure he'd last seen in the Hokage's office before he and Tayu had gone on their mission. "Tayu, looks like the Hokage's out for a walk. I'd say it's about time to go greet old friends, wouldn't you?"

Tayu grinned. "I think you're right, Kita. C'mon, Rei, let's go." She jumped up onto the roof where Kita was perched, then leapt across to the next roof and the next, landing lightly in front of Kyo. "Good afternoon, Hokage-sama," she said with a smile and a joking bow.

Rei nodded, giggling, and followed her mother. She landed in a crouch behind the kunoichi, glancing up as Kita fluttered to land on a roof nearby.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:33 am

Looking up before Tayu had even landed Kyo stood there as she bowed to him. His face was solemn as he gazed towards her. "Good afternoon Tayu." he said not returning her smile. Looking towards Rei Kyo exhaled slowly as a small smile slowly worked it's way to his lips. "You should know by now you don't need to bow to me that's far to proper and boring" he told her with a laugh as he pointed up to Rei. "Come on down here little one" Kyo called to her beckoning the young genin down.

"Hmm really now I think he tries to take after my good looks tho" Hayako said to Yumi with a grin. "He doesn't have the dashing good looks of the Hyuuga's" he laughed as he patted Zane on the shoulder. "Don't you think it would have been better to go to the Hokage's office first if your bringing the kid here to become a leaf ninja?" He questioned taking a step back and crossing his arms.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:52 pm
"I already cleared it with Kyo weeks ago, Ayame's going to go in tomorrow. After that, he'll either be welcomed in, or told he can stay and unwind for a little while before going back to the Stone village." Zane said, taunting Hayako that he had trained the current Hokage as well as more of his peer group.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:34 pm

"Oh ho? You have gotten that smug and cozy with the Hokage to simply call him by his name?" Hayako asked raising an eyebrow. He knew about Zane's training of the current hokage but didn't let it bother him....to much. "Anyways what are you planning for the rest of the day? Want to have a little spar?" Hayako asked with a grin as he stood there. If he remember right there spars so far had ended up with them being tied in the record.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:38 pm
"Eh, why not, I got nothing else to do other than family stuff, besides I love a good chance to smack you around." Zane said and chuckled and turned to his wife. "Yes, this is what I do when you're not around to hold me, I get in fights with other Jonin who I've either trained or trained their teachers." He said, smiling as Yumi shook her head and smiled. Good thing she wasn't mad, she got scary when she was angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:08 pm

"Oh really chance to smack me around? Hmm last time I checked I kicked your a** just about as many times as you have mine" Hayako laughed as he tapped his foot. "Don't let your husband lie to you I only let him win to keep it fun" he said with a smile as he turned to walk away. "Come on then he who is oh so great at being an instructor" Hayako said with a wave as he took off towards the training grounds.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:23 pm
"You're just saying that because you're too embarrassed to admit you get beaten consecutively by a one-eyed oldie like me." Zane said and laughed as he followed Hayako. "Oh yeah, been meaning to ask you, hear anything new?" Zane asked, not really keeping in the social loop.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:36 pm

"Not really. Your friends with the Hokage why don't you ask him about things" Hayako asked as he ran. "Then again I have heard some rumor's flowing around about some kind of organization that's acting in the shadows. I don't know how true these rumor's are tho so don't take it to heart" Hayako told him as he speed up. It didn't take long for them to arrive at the training grounds as Hayako jumped to the far side to give them both ample distance between the two of them.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:40 pm
"Guess I'll have to ask him then." Zane said, deciding not to dwell on what Hayako had told him. He stood on the other side of the field, waiting for the other ninja's first move.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:32 pm
Tayu laughed. "Just setting an example for my daughter. Rei, Kyo is a friend of mine from my genin days. We were on different teams, but I'd say we got along pretty well," she smiled.

Rei jumped down from where she crouched beside Kita and walked up to stand beside her mother.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:04 am
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo smiled up at Kohane."Oh how about some barbecue!" The boy said with delight to one of his favorite foods.

OOC: Sorry for the wait, Got caught up in Dragons Dogma  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:24 am

"Ahh right right the silent treatment to think about things huh" Hayako said as he stood there tapping his foot a few times. Feeling he had given Zane enough time to decide if he wanted to believe the rumor's or not Hayako rushed towards him his Byakugan activating showing him every single one of Zane's chakra points. Ducking down just infront of him he got into a stance that Zane likely knew very well by now. "Rotation" he called out as he suddenly spun an orb of chakra exploding out from around him intent to knock him back on his a**.

"Don't let your mother lie to you that much child. She was a horrible senpai always being abusive and dragging me into missions that were far to dangerous for a Genin" Kyo said feigning sadness before a smile filled his face again. "I am only joking of course your mother pulled me out of far to many situations I could have died in" Kyo said his smile filling up more as he stood there. "Her mother as well. She is such a missed part of the leaf" Kyo said shaking his head still wishing at times he could have her as a Jonin.

"Hmm Barbecue?" Kohane said tapping her chin a few times as she ruffled Tonbo's head a few times. "Well if that's what you want to have then I suppose we can go out tonight for dinner" she said walking off. "Let me go change tho. Something tells me if I go out looking like im from the medical squad some may think there was an accident" she laughed disappearing into the house to change her clothing.

After awhile Kohane returned her hair in a pony tail hanging over her shoulder. Her clothing was as she had become accustomed to, gave hints towards the Sannin before her Tsunade tho the color's were more reds then green. On her forehead the maroon colored gem stood fast a sparkling reminder of one of her strongest and most dangerous aspects. "Alright then lets go get you something special for this occasion" Kohane said putting her hand on Tonbo's head ruffling it again as she walked past him.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:42 am
Rei giggled, then she nodded seriously. "Mom's told me about Kin-obaasan. I wish I could have met her."

Tayu gave her daughter's shoulder a light squeeze, then turned her attention back to Kyo. "So what brings you out to the village, Kyo?" she asked. "Skipping out on your duties again?" The smile on her face belied her reproving tone as friendly teasing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff