Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Experiment (Taken !) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:46 am
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

It's a childish world full of ugliness
And I'm sorry for just breathing

Alic examined her wounds. He was poisoned and her wing of coarse is snapped and her left arm was broken. He couldn't do anything at the moment with nothing. "I need to bring you back to the house. Think you can make it?" He asked as he carefully scooped her up in his arms. "Minatsuki and Nikka can help get the poison out of you. Yuki can help me and Mamie fix your wing and arm."

But the world's not yet so harsh as that
So just go a little more...

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:27 pm
[
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

Just because I was born with wings doesn't mean I'm an Angel of Heaven...

Amaya just blinked and looked away, half embarrassed that she was getting help whether she liked it or not. "Evem with all these alterations I can't predict the future Fang. I don't know if I can stay awake long enough. Both my arm and wing are broken and this poison is gonna either kill me or something worse... So I suggest flying and not wasting any time here talking about it." she snapped sharply. Pain already leaking its way into her annoyance as her left wing folded in and she held into him so that she didn't fall off, tucking in her damaged and officially broken right wing painfully. Masking her emotions perfectly. "But I won't let this poison get the better of me, I'm strong enough to assure you that." she assured him with her signature confident and snarky smirk.

But although I may not be a Saint, doesn't mean I'm the Devil either...

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

Alic smiled at her. "You sure haven't changed Lace." He tightened his hold on her before jumping up into the skies and soaring off back to the house. He kept checking on Amaya's condition as he continued flapping. He could tell she was in pain even if she was keeping a composed face.
Soon he landed back home and rushed into the house. "Mamie, everyone I need you guys now!" He yelled laying Amaya down on the table. Mamie came in from the living room and the others came from down stairs. The all gasped seeing Amaya condition then their attention was pulled away when Mamie snapped her fingers. "Minatsuki we need your spell book and items. Nikka your book of potions. Yuki go get the bandages, water and some towels for the blood." The nodded and ran off to fetch them. Mamie then came over to Alic and examined Amaya more. "How did this happen?" She asked taking a better look at her wing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:49 am
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

Amaya held on tight to Alic as he flew off, obviously not used to having people fly her around very often. She could feel the poison slowly start to break her as she focused on fighting away the strong poison, causing light sweat to break out and pour down the sides of her face. Her eyes screwed shut and eyebrows furrowed together in concentration and slight pain. She winced at the loud noises and softly but barely audible whimpered at the loss of heat which was replaced by the cold. Her broken and bleeding right wing was stretched out as much as it would go without any more bones breaking.

Meanwhile, inside her mind she was slowly slipping away into unconsciousness. Her light pants and the feeling of pain was slipping away from her along the the knowing of reality. She tried so hard to keep awake, but the poison was pulling her away from them all. Her body aching for rest from the painful injury as her pants kept going but in a light breathing pattern to where barely anyone could hear her breathing, only the indication of her rising and falling of her chest was the only sign that she was, indeed, breathing. As everyone's voices faded away into a distant memory, cold darkness soon swallowed her whole as it was just her and her regular nightmares to return to her. That one repeating nightmare where he left her for dead. Sold her out to the Scientists and they did as they would to her along with the experiments to improve her condition more. That one repeating nightmare where he promised to escape with her, to stay by her side forever and never leave her. Was she that foolish to let her heart out there again? Was she really about to sacrifice her one moment of vengeance for this long shot that he might love her? Could Amaya even afford to have another breaking heart when she barely recovered last time?
All these questions surrounded her, gaining up on her as she continued to run. Run far away.

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:37 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

Alic stay holding Amaya's hand as the others left then cam back with their items. He noticed Amaya sleeping away. "Amaya just hold on please! He yelled as Nikka went to the kitchen whipping up a fast potion, knowing her job. Mina quickly set her book down on the table flipping it open. She looked to Mamie then Alic. "Mina can make a sceal around her heart to protect it from the poison?"
"I'm on it!" He chirped flipping a bit farther in the book and beginning her spell.
Yuki and Mamie began to clean up the blood as Nikka came back with a cup filled with a liquid. "I made a pain killer so we can get her bones back in place with out her feeling so much of it."
"Okay but she needs to wake up to drink it!" Yuki yelled. "Amaya open your eyes!"
Nikka rolled her eyes and Alic helped her lift Amaya's head as Nikka poured the liquid down Amaya's throat carefully. "It should be in affect in a minute or two. The potion for the poison is almost done as well." She left back into the kitchen to finish. Mamie was doing a count down while she held a roll of bandages and Yuki grasped Amaya's left arm. When the lady said one Yuki snapped the bone back in place and placed a temporary cast. Once placed bandaged were quickly wrapped around it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:11 am
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

Amaya could hear her name being called, but it was so faint she barely could understand the dire situation. Once the painkiller came into effect it caused her back to arch slightly and a small gasp emit out of her before returning to her previous state, her heart rate slowing down and she asked herself one question...
Was this the way she was gonna die? Of course not!
Amaya fought through the poison dragging her away and soon regained consciousness with her vibrant blood red eyes flashing wide awake with a small gasp of air. At first only seeing the light before blinking twice and getting used to the brightness of the room. As she saw Mamie and Yuki, along with Mina wrapping up her arm and Nikka in the kitchen fixing up something. The last persons she could notice was Fang at her side, yelling at her to stay awake, so with her good right arm that wasn't injuried, she reached up ag his cheek and pinched it like a child. "Stop trying to make me deaf... I'm awake already no thanks to you screaming in my ear!" she narrowed her eyes towards him before deciding he had enough pinching and rested her arm back at her side. Knowing that she can't sit up quite yet so she tried to look at her other injuries.

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:16 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

Alic laughed at she pinched her cheeks. "Sorry." Nikka then came back with the potion to clear out the poison in Amaya's body. They both helped Amaya drink it then Nikka grabbed a towel dipping it in the hot water and cleaning up more of her body. "Mina I need you to help get the poison out of her can you do that?"
"No problem she'll be throwing it up though." Minatsuki replied
"That's what my potion is working on." Nikka put in and went to the kitchen coming back with a small bucket and handed it to Amaya.
"Okay, we need to break her wing back in place, that pain killer kicked in right? " Nikka nodded. Yuki moved to Amaya's wing. Nikka moved over as well and cleaned up the blood. Once Yuki saw how he needed to do this he counted down from three and snapped it back into place. Alic helped fold it back up and wrapped it with Mamie while the others finished cleaning up.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

Amaya had given him a weak glare as he laughed at her but it faded away soon enough. She had also been a good bird girl and swallowed her "medication" throughly without complaining. However when they touched her wing she winced and screamed out in pain as they snapped it back in place. Whimpering like a broken puppy at the after pain and from her Avian DNA automatically refusing the medication as a whole and she grabbed the bucket, throwing up all the contents as her own body rejected the potion entirely. She shuddered meekly and suddenly felt exhaustion wash over her in a tide and her body language obvious showed she could do no more for now. She had avoided eating, flew around without recharging, suffered from pain basically the rest of her day... all this poor girl wanted was sleep. Actual sleep. But she knew the risks of falling asleep with unknown poison in your system still. So Amaya fought to stay awake although her skin was no long that natural creamy healthy glow, more like a sicky pale.

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

After wrapping Amaya's wing He continued to check on her contition. He found the potion didn't work at all as her skin went pale and she worsened. "Mina you still need to work the poison out of her. Start at the heart again." The blonde girl nodded and did what he asked her eyes beginning to glow. Alic placed a gentle hand on Amaya's cheek staring into her eyes. "Please just hold on." He whispered.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

Amaya had just stared up at Fang in wonder. Why gi so far for someone he resented? She could feel the younger girl's magic or whatever working into her as she slowly slipped in a more comfortable and warmer dream state. But before she went to sleep, she needed to ask. "Why go sk far to save someone you hate and resent Fang? Why? Don't you dare lie to me either or so help me..." she asked him seriously as she could manage. Her breathing calming down slowly and more normal as the poison and seeping out of her system. Still awaiting his answer impatiently.

User Image

[{}]
Stormie Fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 pm
Layla Listressa

Sorry it took so long to reply. I had no internet for the longest time, but I'm back!
User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

Alic blinked as she asked the question. He stroked her cheek a little and sighed. "I don't hate you." He didn't have much else to say. He didn't know how to exactly explain why he sold her in. He feared she wouldn't believe it or forgive him. He feared she hates him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

Amaya “Lace”

User Image

Amaya blinked a few times in shock but a small section of her heart warmed up in blossoming. She softly smiled and tilted her head to lean into his hand a little more. "Well... I'm glad for that... I... I'm sleepy.. and I was gonna mention something to you, but... I forgot... I'm tired.. Imma go to sleep." she said her voiced laced and coaxed over with drowsiness as she was now losing the battle to stay awake although it was important. She knew she couldn't fall asleep now while they were medicating her, but she felt her body become heavy infer the force of gravity. It felt nice... her eyelids were starting to close and the last image she saw was indeed Fang's face in a more calmed expression. She hoped to see one of his rare heart-melting smiles before she went to sleep... but maybe next time. Amaya could hear the ruckus around and her own heart beat going in a frenzy. But she didn't care... all she wanted to do was be held bu Fang and fall asleep in his arms once again. Just like old times.

User Image

[{Its ok... Trust me, I know how that feels...}]
Stormie Fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:49 pm
Layla Listressa
User Image

Alic Benson "Fang"

Alic continued to stroke her cheek as Minatsuki continued to work. She draw all the poison to her stomach and began to pull it out. Her arms and hands moved gracefully as she did this almost like water. A vial then hovered over to her side and she locked the poison away. Her eyes then went back to it's normal green color as she caught the vial. Mina then smiled at Alic faintly saying. "It's done." She then fell weak and was caught by Yuki. He nodded as a gestured that he'll take care of her and carried Mina up to the room. Alic did the same but he carried Amaya to his room. He laid her down on his bed. He climbed in on the other side and draped the blanket over the both of them. Through the night he stayed up watching over Amaya as she slept.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out