Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Forbiden Bond Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Gaberiel watched and listened. He felt bad for the angel. He sighed and hugged her softly rubbing her head. "i see. . . So your an outcast to your kind to. I dont kill people unless i have to in order to live. So all the demons consider me weak and pathetic. . . I guess a part of me is if i cant bring my self to do it." he said softly.

"I don't think so. I find it....Cute." She said and wiped her tears away before smiling a sad smile at him. She then pulled out the dagger and made it vanish not able to hurt him.

"well either way. . . If we stay together both heaven and hell will be after us. I wouldnt be suprised if we are already being watched." he said and sighed as he kept softly patting her head.

Annabelle looked at him and said "I don't care. I just don't. No one will ever care about me so why bother caring about what they think." She then looked down knowing she was different. She then tucked her wings against her back not even caring what would happen to her.

he smiled and gently lifted her head looking into her eyes. "if you would like. . . . I will care. It may not be much to have a demon but . . . Maybe thats all it takes. Oh wait here a second. . ." he got up and went to his room. He got an old looking box and brought it out to her. He sat down in the same spot. When the box was opened there were two glass bottles with a flower in each bottle. "you may not know this but we demons are loyal to our first loves even if they are not. This little bottle cant be broken even with the most powerfull spell or blade. As for the flower it will bloom and always shine as a sign of a person still alive. So you would have one that would glow for me and i would have one that glows for you. But ugh . . . For the spell to work we need to kiss."

Annabelle blushed but said "Okay." Then she got up and kissed him with her wings wrapping around them. She didn't care if this bond was forbidden. She loved him and wanted him to know it.

Gaberiel blushed surprised that she jumped right in. He kissed her back. He closed his eyes as his black wings wrapped her and her wings. The flowers bloomed one glowed a crimson red resembling Gabe. The other glowed a gentle blue resembling Anna.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:18 pm
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"well either way. . . If we stay together both heaven and hell will be after us. I wouldnt be suprised if we are already being watched." he said and sighed as he kept softly patting her head.

Annabelle looked at him and said "I don't care. I just don't. No one will ever care about me so why bother caring about what they think." She then looked down knowing she was different. She then tucked her wings against her back not even caring what would happen to her.

he smiled and gently lifted her head looking into her eyes. "if you would like. . . . I will care. It may not be much to have a demon but . . . Maybe thats all it takes. Oh wait here a second. . ." he got up and went to his room. He got an old looking box and brought it out to her. He sat down in the same spot. When the box was opened there were two glass bottles with a flower in each bottle. "you may not know this but we demons are loyal to our first loves even if they are not. This little bottle cant be broken even with the most powerfull spell or blade. As for the flower it will bloom and always shine as a sign of a person still alive. So you would have one that would glow for me and i would have one that glows for you. But ugh . . . For the spell to work we need to kiss."

Annabelle blushed but said "Okay." Then she got up and kissed him with her wings wrapping around them. She didn't care if this bond was forbidden. She loved him and wanted him to know it.

Gaberiel blushed surprised that she jumped right in. He kissed her back. He closed his eyes as his black wings wrapped her and her wings. The flowers bloomed one glowed a crimson red resembling Gabe. The other glowed a gentle blue resembling Anna.

When they broke apart, Annabelle smiled blushing a bit. Then she said "I'm glad that we are together. It makes me feel better." She then hugged him letting her wings stay as they were.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

When they broke apart, Annabelle smiled blushing a bit. Then she said "I'm glad that we are together. It makes me feel better." She then hugged him letting her wings stay as they were.

Gaberiel smiled. "me to. . . . Here this is for you." he said holding the bottle with the glowing red flower. He liked the feeling of his wings being with hers. He smiled and moved closer to her about to kiss her when suddenly his eyes darted to the window. "GET DOWN!" He pulled out his gun blade and started firing out the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:31 pm
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Gaberiel smiled. "me to. . . . Here this is for you." he said holding the bottle with the glowing red flower. He liked the feeling of his wings being with hers. He smiled and moved closer to her about to kiss her when suddenly his eyes darted to the window. "GET DOWN!" He pulled out his gun blade and started firing out the window.

Annabelle got down before he shot her and hid behind him saying "What's going on?" She was shaking as she hid behind him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:38 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle got down before he shot her and hid behind him saying "What's going on?" She was shaking as she hid behind him.

"i saw an angel fly away. . . We need to leave now.' he said grabbing the bottle with the glowing soft blue flower. He put it in his jacket and grabbed her hand. He ran out the back heading into the woods.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:57 pm
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"i saw an angel fly away. . . We need to leave now.' he said grabbing the bottle with the glowing soft blue flower. He put it in his jacket and grabbed her hand. He ran out the back heading into the woods.

Annabelle followed him to the woods. Once they stopped to catch their breathes, Annabelle hugged him and said "Thank you. I really do appreciate everything you have done so far. I love you Gabriel." She smiled and kissed him happily.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:03 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle followed him to the woods. Once they stopped to catch their breathes, Annabelle hugged him and said "Thank you. I really do appreciate everything you have done so far. I love you Gabriel." She smiled and kissed him happily.

he smiled hugging her and kissed her back. "i love you to Annabelle. We need to keep moving. I have a hidden home that we should be safe at for a while." he said smiling and started walking towards the nearest mountain.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:32 pm
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

he smiled hugging her and kissed her back. "i love you to Annabelle. We need to keep moving. I have a hidden home that we should be safe at for a while." he said smiling and started walking towards the nearest mountain.

Annabelle followed him holding his hand the entire way there. She was happy with him and wanted to stay with him. Once they were at the house and were inside she said "We need a plan if we are to stay together." She then looked at him hoping he would help.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:39 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle followed him holding his hand the entire way there. She was happy with him and wanted to stay with him. Once they were at the house and were inside she said "We need a plan if we are to stay together." She then looked at him hoping he would help.

Gaberiel nodded. "i have all sorts of secret spots, homes, and underground rooms. Do you have any?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:59 am
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Gaberiel nodded. "i have all sorts of secret spots, homes, and underground rooms. Do you have any?" he asked curiously.

"I have a couple. But not many." She said and smiled in an embarrassed way. She was still getting used to finding them but knew that with both of them working together that no one would find them. She then snuggled close to him loving being in his arms.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:17 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"I have a couple. But not many." She said and smiled in an embarrassed way. She was still getting used to finding them but knew that with both of them working together that no one would find them. She then snuggled close to him loving being in his arms.

Gaberiel smiled and hugged her more. His wings came out and wrapped around her. He loved this feeling he felt with her. 'alright lets head to bed. You have to be pretty tired.' he said as he was more of a night person.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:25 am
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Gaberiel smiled and hugged her more. His wings came out and wrapped around her. He loved this feeling he felt with her. 'alright lets head to bed. You have to be pretty tired.' he said as he was more of a night person.

"I am." She said and hugged his arm as they went to bed. SHe laid with him and snuggled close laying her head on his chest with a smile as she fell asleep.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers