Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
-trots out of closet- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you met a really cool, awesome guy who was fun to hang out with, but was physically female, would you still date him?
  Being a real guy doesn't necessarily make you a better person. I wouldn't even notice anything was missing. >w<
  I would still be friends with them, but I wouldn't be attracted to them because they're not really a guy, sorry. :/
  Yeah, but obvioulsy she'd be a girlfriend, not a boyfriend. .-.
  That's weird. Bye. O_o
View Results

Masamune Breaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:42 am
MadPad
Well, you could do yaoi pairings, but they'd get really kinky... xd

Btw, I've got to go to an appointment and to work afterwards, so I'm going to reply to your other post later. Not that you think that I suddenly got frustrated and gave up on talking to you.

I'd also like to add that I really enjoy talking to you, so... would you like to be friends? emotion_kirakira
You'd be my first gay friend ever. emotion_dowant
(sorry for putting that here, but you disabled friend requests, PMs, and profile comments)

Eheheheh, did I!? lD;;;;;

I had people problems on Gaia and made an alternate account that was completely separated from my other accounts so no one would know it was me. Then I ended up not needing it because I left Gaia altogether. When I came to make an account to use for this guild, I couldn't really make a new one because Gaia added that stupid "wait three days for your trading pass" crap, so I just used this one. And apparently everything is still turned off on it, eheh. l3;;;;; I made the profile public but apparently everything else is still blocked. *ahem*

ME? FRIENDS WITH THE LIKES OF YOU? <^<. I'll think about it.

Is it a doctor's appointment? D: Are you okay? -shakes- DON'T DIE ON ME.

And yeah, I apparently went to bed when you posted that I think. I think we're in totally different timezones apparently.

How can you not have no gay friends but me? >.< Aren't you a regular around here or something?

And I didn't mean to have everything disabled, sorry. lD;;; Secret account is secret, shhh. My other accounts everything open except gifts, those are friend-only.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:07 am
Masamune Breaker
XrosHeartless
Don't fight it.

; A ; !
... ... ... ...
-smothers-

4laugh  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

Crimson Hawthorne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:30 pm
*leaves box of lunch cakes* Thought I'd just pop in and say hello. *exits*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:32 pm
Masamune Breaker

Eheheheh, did I!? lD;;;;;

I had people problems on Gaia and made an alternate account that was completely separated from my other accounts so no one would know it was me. Then I ended up not needing it because I left Gaia altogether. When I came to make an account to use for this guild, I couldn't really make a new one because Gaia added that stupid "wait three days for your trading pass" crap, so I just used this one. And apparently everything is still turned off on it, eheh. l3;;;;; I made the profile public but apparently everything else is still blocked. *ahem*

ME? FRIENDS WITH THE LIKES OF YOU? <^<. I'll think about it.

Is it a doctor's appointment? D: Are you okay? -shakes- DON'T DIE ON ME.

And yeah, I apparently went to bed when you posted that I think. I think we're in totally different timezones apparently.

How can you not have no gay friends but me? >.< Aren't you a regular around here or something?

And I didn't mean to have everything disabled, sorry. lD;;; Secret account is secret, shhh. My other accounts everything open except gifts, those are friend-only.

What do you mean by "with the likes of you"? It's okay, just say no... :c

Thanks for worrying, I'm mostly healthy. I had to attend job application training, because currently I'm not earning enough money and have to rely on the help of my government. It's supposed to help me find a better job.

Nah, I'm usually more of a lurker... I'm rather shy, but occasionally I can be very outgoing, depending on how tired I am... sweatdrop  

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

Masamune Breaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:57 pm
Beau Samhain

<.<...

-follows-

-goes back and gets cakes; follows- And think I'll just let you walk away, eh? EH? -catches in butterfly net- :l

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:04 pm
MadPad
What do you mean by "with the likes of you"? It's okay, just say no... :c

Thanks for worrying, I'm mostly healthy. I had to attend job application training, because currently I'm not earning enough money and have to rely on the help of my government. It's supposed to help me find a better job.

Nah, I'm usually more of a lurker... I'm rather shy, but occasionally I can be very outgoing, depending on how tired I am... sweatdrop

-grabs and puts on back-

It'll be weird because I've never added any friends to this acc except for my other accs. o.o If I add someone as a friend, they'll be linked to my other accounts. stare ...

Which probably doesn't matter at all whatsoever because I'm not active on gaia anymore. I don't have any friends here. My other gaia accs will lead you to my dA though. :l I'm not ready to come out there.

It's such a weird situation to be in, to be known online as a gay guy and still be a closet case because you've never told anyone you're not a normal guy irl. .-.

There's just something strange about knowing you'll be accepted as gay, but not as trans.

Not that it matters because only girls look at my art there. There's like, one guy, who doesn't come on very often. I guess I always thought if I kept that a secret, I'd meet somebody special and they'd see my personality first and the rest would follow. But only girls seem to like my pictures, and I only met girls as friends on gaia. :/ Girls and one straight guy. The end. gonk

I know if people meet me as a tranny they will not be interested in me. But I guess I'm doing what everyone fears about trannies, they hate us because they're afraid of being attracted to us and then finding out we're not what they thought we were and then they get confused. v.v It's all pointless, I'll just stick to my game characters.

Masamune Breaker

Masamune Breaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:26 pm
XrosHeartless
Masamune Breaker
XrosHeartless
Don't fight it.

; A ; !
... ... ... ...
-smothers-

4laugh

sweatdrop .... heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 pm
Masamune Breaker
Beau Samhain

<.<...

-follows-

-goes back and gets cakes; follows- And think I'll just let you walk away, eh? EH? -catches in butterfly net- :l

Caught in a butterfly net. Hm. Well, been in weirder situations.  

Crimson Hawthorne

Masamune Breaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:11 pm
Beau Samhain
Caught in a butterfly net. Hm. Well, been in weirder situations.

What could possibly be weirder than getting captured in a butterfly net by a tranny centaur.
-dumps out of net and into a jar, screws on lid-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:24 pm
Masamune Breaker

Tracking down a wig thief with an ex-mime as a partner and the victim of the crime, only to discover that it was a angry clown who was the thief. I'm a Private eye, the police send cases they don't care about enough to handle. *sigh*
... *smashes jar with my book.*
That's why I carry a heavy book.  

Crimson Hawthorne

Masamune Breaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:26 pm
Beau Samhain
Tracking down a wig thief with an ex-mime as a partner and the victim of the crime, only to discover that it was a angry clown who was the thief. I'm a Private eye, the police send cases they don't care about enough to handle. *sigh*

Wait, a mime? Noooooo my jar! ; A ;

So did you ever get the wig back? o3o -ties to a tree-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:43 pm
Masamune Breaker
Beau Samhain

Wait, a mime? Noooooo my jar! ; A ;

So did you ever get the wig back? o3o -ties to a tree-

Yes, an ex-mime. And an old friend. He's in theater know. Yes, we found the wig, but torn to pieces. So sad, it was an antique.
Hm, seems like I'm in a pickle.
*shrugs shoulder. Ropes fall off.*  

Crimson Hawthorne

Masamune Breaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:45 pm
Beau Samhain
Yes, an ex-mime. And an old friend. He's in theater know. Yes, we found the wig, but torn to pieces. So sad, it was an antique.
Hm, seems like I'm in a pickle.
*shrugs shoulder. Ropes fall off.*

My ex-girlfriend wanted to be a mime. -scrambles to fix ropes- D< -ties in bow- <^<.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:40 pm
Masamune Breaker

-grabs and puts on back-

It'll be weird because I've never added any friends to this acc except for my other accs. o.o If I add someone as a friend, they'll be linked to my other accounts. stare ...

Which probably doesn't matter at all whatsoever because I'm not active on gaia anymore. I don't have any friends here. My other gaia accs will lead you to my dA though. :l I'm not ready to come out there.

It's such a weird situation to be in, to be known online as a gay guy and still be a closet case because you've never told anyone you're not a normal guy irl. .-.

There's just something strange about knowing you'll be accepted as gay, but not as trans.

Not that it matters because only girls look at my art there. There's like, one guy, who doesn't come on very often. I guess I always thought if I kept that a secret, I'd meet somebody special and they'd see my personality first and the rest would follow. But only girls seem to like my pictures, and I only met girls as friends on gaia. :/ Girls and one straight guy. The end. gonk

I know if people meet me as a tranny they will not be interested in me. But I guess I'm doing what everyone fears about trannies, they hate us because they're afraid of being attracted to us and then finding out we're not what they thought we were and then they get confused. v.v It's all pointless, I'll just stick to my game characters.

If you don't want people to find out about your dA then don't even mention it! ninja I'm sorry if this makes me look like some kind of stalker, but I've found it within seconds. I'm not going to tell anybody about it, I promise!

Yeah, there may be the possibility that you'd meet a special someone, but there's also the chance that it may backfire really bad. :/ It's like you said, first there might be a guy who feels attracted to your personality and the moment he finds out that you are trans he loses all interest. He might even get angry at you.
I'd try to be open about it, but that's easy for me to say, I'm not in your situation. :c  

MadPad

Fluffy Cat

Masamune Breaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:48 pm
MadPad
If you don't want people to find out about your dA then don't even mention it! ninja I'm sorry if this makes me look like some kind of stalker, but I've found it within seconds. I'm not going to tell anybody about it, I promise!

Yeah, there may be the possibility that you'd meet a special someone, but there's also the chance that it may backfire really bad. :/ It's like you said, first there might be a guy who feels attracted to your personality and the moment he finds out that you are trans he loses all interest. He might even get angry at you.
I'd try to be open about it, but that's easy for me to say, I'm not in your situation. :c

I'm the only person on dA that is writing a Canaan x Scott fan-comic, so just mentioning that gave away my dA name to anyone who bothers to look it up.

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff