Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:18 pm
Mord Alushar

My partner is good friends with the local cop and we've got him looking into it for us. No news yet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:23 pm
Clasela

Its so weird and unfair when a teacher just singles you out like that. xP
I think I heard about that, though I didn't hear how long. A couple weeks ago my stepdad said a women was killed up at their job. She was just walking in all normal and then bam, he comes along and murders her, right there. :c
It's just really sick what people do. I just don't know how I would be able to live with myself if I did something like that, even if it was in self defense. Killing someone is just so.. I don't even know.
I think I changed it, but I'm glad you liked what I had on before. ; w; I change it way too much when new crap comes out haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:35 pm
Yokies

Most likely, it was news all over the world. Oh my! That's awful! It's not safe to be a woman. I wish they'd bring the death sentence back.
        I couldn't live with myself. It's bad enough when I run over lizards and things with the lawn mower. >.<
        You did. But this look is great too! I wish I could change avatars as often as you. It takes me so long to come up with one.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:59 pm
Clasela

I'm thinking they don't really do that anymore because most people want them to live out their sentence, not get away with no punishment because they're dead. I guess many killers like that don't see death as a punishment.
Yeah, I get that too. xP I don't like thinking about a spider I killed or anything like that.
Aw thank you. x3 Sometimes inspiration hits me when I see something new, like today's REI finale. o 3o

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:09 pm
Yokies

That's a different way to look at it. But many prisoners get it too good in prison, then they're released and they kill again...
        You're wekcome~ That never happens to me. However, I am in love with the new monthly collectables, especially the girly one. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:41 pm
Clasela

That's true, it's really a kick in the teeth when prisoners get treated better than people out here too. Like being able to go to the doctor. :c
I love them too. xD I hope to play with them more after I get my fill of this avatar haha. Right now I'm just happy I got all these colors to work together. x3
What are you up to tonight? O: Anything new?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:06 pm
Yokies

Or the dentist. I get to see my doctor easily and it's free. But the dentist, it takes ages and costs a leg!
        You're very lucky. That isn't the easiest colour combo to pull off.
        Well I just baked two halfs of a sponge cake and I'm waiting for it to cool so I can put strawberries and cream in it.
        Apart from that, I'm getting some of next weeks studying done. Yay, lots of fun! *Giggles.* What about you, dearie?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 pm
Clasela

I just wish I could go to the doctor at least, I can take care of my teeth, not my anxiety. gonk But yeah, can't see either. Not even a woman stuff doctor!
I suppose not. ; w; I'm not even sure how many times I've actually seen this combo, probably not a lot. ^^;
Oooh, that sounds so good. ._. I wish I could have a piece! Mmpff. I wish I could bake! XD
I'm not doing so hot, I'm trying to prepare myself in telling my parents about my boyfriend and I moving out.
To say the least I'm probably having an anxiety attack since he's at work right now and can't help me.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:43 pm
Yokies

I only go to the dentist once a year, since it takes that long to get in. Are you on anxiety medication? I am and although I hate it, it helps me cope. Oh God... I have to go and see the "woman doctor" soon... gonk
        It's the first time I've seen it, so bravo~! My colour combo is too easy to accomplish, but I still adore it.
        It looks good too! I took a photo of it for my blog. It's a heart shape, although you cannot really tell from that angle.
        Oh goodness. I take it you don't believe they'll handle the news well? :O

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:36 pm
Clasela

No, I'm not. I actually have not been diagnosed, but I exhibit all of the signs, and pretty much everyone I know has come to the conclusion that I do have anxiety. Until I can get to the doctor, I wont be able to get a hold of any kind of treatment. ; w; And I have to go next year to get more birth control. I got an implant, and it has to be replaced every three years. By that time, I'll have income tax money and be able to go if I don't have insurance by then.
Aw, I don't think it's entirely easy, at least not to make it look good, which you definitely have! 3nodding
Omfg that looks so good. ._. Bake for me, I will pay you. Bake a cake for m son. XDD His birthday is in two weeks!
No, they probably wont, since we're pretty much leaving the day we're going to tell them. x-x It's not going to be a good time. But because of my issues I haven't wanted to tell them, because I didn't want to be put under pressure and stress up until the day of the move, so I put it off. It's probably not the best thing, but I want the least about of stress possible.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:47 pm
Yokies

That's a pain, isn't it? Hopefully you'll be able to get in soon. My tablets aren't strong, but boy do I feel like I'm floating on clouds 24/7 and they help me concentrate a lot better.
        I've thought about getting one of those, what are they like? I'm stuck on pills at the moment and they do work, but they're a hassle.
        Thank you~ Haha! I'd love too, but somehow I think when the cake would arrive it would be all melted and yucky. I could give you a recipe if you want it? It doesn't taste very flavoursome, but some vanilla essence would easily fix that.
        How old is your son turning? <3 That seems as though it would be a little hard on them, considering they may want to help you. Though I'm sure they will understand that it is a stressing situation to be apart of.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:53 pm
Clasela

I hope so. ; w; But yeah, I have a feeling I'd probably feel so much better if I had them.
It's actually pretty good. It stops you from having your period, and it's pretty effective. It makes you gain weight, but any BC does that. As long as you're not sitting around all day you probably wont notice though haha.
You're welcome. :3 Oh I would love a recipe if you wanted to type all of that out. x3 My friend can help me bake it, as she's much better at it haha. Vanilla would make it taste sooo lovely.
He's turning 2 years old. 3nodding Well, I'm not sure if they would. I just know my mom is going to hate that we're moving in with my boyfriend's brother. She doesn't think he's dependable, even though he basically begged for my boyfriend to be on board with this. And really, my parents home isn't all that safe, or great, and I just don't want to be there anymore. I know it's going to hurt to tell them that though.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:05 am
Yokies

Wow, that sounds like heaven, even though my period isn't what you'd call a period. That's one of the downsides of BC, why can't they help us lose weight? gonk
        I've already typed it out for my blog. Although I must warn you that the measurements and temperatures may be different to where you are, but I'll make a note of that for you.
        Oh that must be so exciting! My Godson turned two in December and he's talking so much now.
        The one thing I've learnt is 'you cannot please everyone' and that certainly applies to your situation. You want a better living situation and you are doing this for your family.
        It's going to be hard to tell them, but once the news is out, you'll feel a lot better. Waiting to do so is always stressful.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:57 am
Clasela

Well, I believe it helps with cramps and stuff like that too. 3nodding Yeah, I hate that part of it. xD It's like I'm too fat right now because of it, because I sit lol.
Oh I see. o 3o Don't worry, I could always look up conversions and the like, I still have two weeks before my sons birthday so yeah. xD
My son is starting to talk more too, it's almost scary, how big he's getting. ; w; He's really tall now too, he can reach onto the counter and everything. ._.
That's true, that actually made me feel better. Thank you! ; w; But yeah, it'll be tough, but I know I have to do it. We'll be safer here, for all kinds of different reasons, and I want my son to be away from all of that. It's for the best. ; w;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:26 am
Yokies

Haha, I sit too. Though I should start going for more walks because I'm going to be my sisters bridesmaid in October and I want to look snazzy.
        I don't think it will really matter that much but I have fixed the temperatures up for you and in the brackets are alternatives to if you only have one cake tin, as I did.
        1/3 cup of cornflour
        1/3 cup of plain flour
        1/3 cup of self-raising flour
        4 eggs
        2/3 cup caster sugar
        Strawberries, chopped
        1 cup thickened cream, whipped
        1/3 cup pure icing sugar, plus extra to dust
        Vanilla essence, to taste

Preheat oven (fan-forced) to 180°c (356° Fahrenheit), grease two tins (or one at a time as I did) and line the bottom with baking paper.
        Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla essence until thick and twice the volume.
        Sift flours mixture over egg mixture whilst folding in with a large metal spoon until all combined.
        Divide the mixture between tins (or put half in, bake, re-grease and line, put other half in and bake again) and bake for 15-20 minutes until skewer comes out clean.
        Cool on a wire rack. Add icing sugar to whipped cream, beat until combined, and sandwich cakes together with strawberries.
        Dust with icing sugar and enjoy!

Its amazing how fast they grow! I see my Godson every weekend and I swear he's get's bigger each time. Children are a miracle to watch.
        You're welcome~ <3 Just keep concentrating on doing what's best for your family and if no one else agrees with it, then it's their loss not yours. I think you'll worry less when you move out as well. Which will be good on your part.

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff