Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Sasagi City Main Street :: Travel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:45 am
After leaving the bar, Hiroto walked down the main street for a while, looking around at the large city and asking people around the different buildings if they had seen an older blind man walk by recently. After an hour or more of searching, with no luck, Hiroto signed and shrugged his shoulders before heading in the direction of the residential district, figuring he'd go check on that shipment the drunk man at the bar told him about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:39 am
Having left the factory, Hiroto walked down the main street of the city again, looking over the map the man had given him, trying to decide if he wanted to go straight to otogakure first or check out a few of the smaller villages on the way. He also went to find the cart he had taken here, since it surely had some of his "master's" work in it. Finding the cart somewhat surprisingly outside the bar where he'd left it, Hiroto got the animal pulling it moving again, heading towards the gate.  

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:14 pm
  • Kal[sypher]
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Konin | R [O] G U E | Suiton : Doton | AC 73,700 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 1140 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣

Finding a quiet and small but not too smelly spot off the streets proper, Kalsypher knelt in the shadows. His silence was partly because his lips had started to stick together and he had no desire or actual will to open them. It also didn't matter. On his way here, people had backed away from him, the smell of death and the dark red/brown of his hair marking him as an unnatural occurrence. He knew he wasn't really, that this place was filled with dangerous and angry people. But it seemed that he gave off a feeling that kept people at bay.
    Crouched now, Kalsypher examined his nails. Cracked and broken, filled with dirt and blood and stained black by the waters from Kiri. He flexed one hand, cracking the skin and watching the pebbles of blood rise up along the spots. Glancing up as someone passed too close, his eyes caught the gaze of the passerby. Flinching back, the person quickened their walk and moved on, letting him remain crouched in the shadows.

• PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:21 pm
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Kal[sypher]
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Konin | R [O] G U E | Suiton : Doton | AC 73,700 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 1140 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣

Standing from the alley, Kalsypher stepped out of the shadows and moved back through the streets, part of his robe pulled over his head to hide his hair. His skin was a darker brown now and blotched but he'd, strangely, cleaned his fingers which were pale up to the first joint before resuming their dirty covering. He slipped away from the main roads and began walking down, towards a darker area of the filthy and violent village.

((exits))

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:18 pm
    User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
    User Image
    "It's Kind of Scary..."

Walking down the road he noticed little things. People watched him as he moved. His sword dangling along his side, though he didn't know how to use it correctly but it seemed within the walls of Giman that it meant you had some form of training. His feet carried him further down the street. Not knowing exactly where he was going to get this information he was looking for. He just kept his eyes and ears oepn while he continued to travel down the street, listening for anything on villages and there whereabouts.

[Looking for Suna Information]

"...How Much People Trust Me"
    User Image

AC: 2250 Ryou: 2500
    Out Of Character:

XAyame_HatakeX

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:54 pm
    Metal Trsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No I don't need any help leave me alone or I'll blow you to smithereens you whippersnappers!" The old woman yelled. She would then scurry past the young men that tried to take some of her packages. If Bunji looked close enough he could see the old woman was slightly tan and carried the Suna symbol, though it was small on one of her bags.  

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:04 pm
    User Image
    "It's Kind of Scary..."

Bunji did notice the woman as she walked being harassed by some other guys. Slowly he smiled and turned walking towards them as she tried to walk by them. His left hand came down resting along the sheath of his sword. Now truth be told he couldn't use it effectively nor did he actually know any jutsu. So...what was he going to do. "May I ask why you're bothering this nice old lady?" He stared at them his head as his eyes caught the symbol that rested along one of her bags. "You really should listen to the old lady."

User Image

Out Of Character:

XAyame_HatakeX

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:59 pm
    Metal Trsu

Metal Trsu

The old woman gave a laugh as the young men scurried off, "So young man, what is it you want? No one helps an old woman like me unless they want something." She said giving a smile and patting Bunji on the arm.  

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:23 pm
    User Image
    "It's Kind of Scary..."

Thank Jashin, Bunji didn't have to actually fight the guys. He figured that with his lack of knowledge that he couldn't have won but at least this piece of junk sword of his was enough to deter them. "Well Miss. I just came looking for information on the other hidden villages." He paused for a moment before walking with the woman when she patted him on the arm. "I've always wanted to see them, you know get out of this village and see the world." Maybe it was true, maybe it wasn't but how could one tell. Bunji didn't have any motives besides actually wanting to visit each village, maybe make a living as a craftsman of the world.

User Image

Out Of Character:

XAyame_HatakeX

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:33 pm
    Metal Trsu

The old lady gave a snicker, "You can follow me to mine, but don't try my Kage she's pretty tough.....so are us villagers. Come on then." She waved walking her way out of the city. "Don't bump against my bag though that'd be nasty for both of us."  

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:39 pm
    User Image
    "It's Kind of Scary..."

Bunji nodded to the woman as she began snickering. She mentioned that her Kage wasn't someone to be messed with, but at the same time what purpose did he have in doing that? He could barely handle thugs, let along someone of a ninja's status. Though hopefully he could learn a little bit of something from the land from where this lady was from. "Alright lead the way Miss." He nodded following behind the lady towards her village.

[Exit to Suna]

User Image

Out Of Character:

XAyame_HatakeX

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:56 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                          WE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]x/xWE HOLD ON TOx[xLxIxExSx]xTO FEELx[xFxRxExEx]
                                                          //////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////x//////////////////////////////////////////////////

xx S O xx S H A C K L E D xx B Y xx " xS M I L E S x " xx ; xx S O xx E M P T Y xx

W E ' R E x S O x S C A R E D x O F x T H E x W A R , S O x W E ' V E x F O R G O T T E N x W H O x W E x A R E . . .
                                                          ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

Elizabeth moved down the street with a body being carried over one shoulder, hand on the other females backside so she wouldn't fall. There wasn't any joy on her face and in fact the girl had been arranged so she was cuffed with her hands so they couldn't form seals. There was a weapon in her hand that deterred most onlookers or lechers that would try and prey on the unconscious young woman. She turned and moved into the night club that was her home away from home .

........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................

↗ Puppet Architect ↙ xx ↗ Licensed Nurse ↙ xx ↗ Brigand ↙ xxOtogakurexx ↗ UHV Defector ↙
                                                          « CHAKRA » 575 // 575 xx« STAMINA » 200//200 xx « AC » 1000 xx « RYO » 1000

A D D I T I V E S & P A S S I V E S ::
                                                            »
                                                            »
                                                            »

J U T S U - U S E D / L E A R N E D
                                                            »
                                                            »
                                                            »

Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:49 am
    User ImageEnter from Sasagi Main Gate :: Entrance

Right past the gates were Sasagi City’s main streets. Luna could just turn around and leave this dangerous city behind. Go back on her way to Takumi, which was where she had been hoping to find herself in the first place. However, her growling stomach made it clear that returning to the wilderness without eating something would be acceptable.

Luna pondered her dilemma as she held her tummy and walked the streets, quickly forgetting to look confident and independent to turn away any potential predators. That meant she would need to find work in this city or come upon money/food through other means, she knew that much. She sighed and grumbled over the dilemma as she walked and looked around for anything that might help her decide. Living alone was… difficult.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:04 am

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 325/420 Stam:: 190/190 Ryo: 9,130 AC:4,050

Personal-Infamy:430
    Public-Infamy:100

As Houou and his clone pressed forward through the crowded arrests of Sasagi, he and his clones stomachs roared uncontrollably. The journey had been difficult and the pancake he and his clone had carried was burdensome indeed. Then as if Houou's nightmares had poured into reality, he was face to face with a very familiar little girl.
    "Blood falcon!!" Houou yelled at the top of his lungs. He hand his clone began nervously scanning the area in search of that crazed madman Chet. Houou seemed to duck down low as if the crowd would hide him from being spotted, in reality this did nothing.

Realizing that Chet was not around, Houou examined the young girl carefully. She was clutching her stomach and had the most devastating look on her face. Assuming that she would recognize his unique turtle mask, from their encounter in the land of water, Houou offered his assistance.
    "Young one, are you hungry by chance? I'm just on my way to a place that has great food. You should join me for a meal, my treat." Houou couldn't bring himself to leave such a young girl to starve in these streets. One day his kindness would be the death of him.

headlesskoko

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100
    PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:22 am
    User Image"Eep!" "Blood Falcon" shrieked upon suddenly hearing that name called out so loudly. She turned to see who addressed her, it was almost impressive how she had become used to hearing that title as her own. Then again, the drunken man had called her that many a time in their short time together, so maybe it was just normal. However, when she looked for the perpetrator, Luna could see no one. Houou's duck had worked by virtue of Luna being so short compared to the rest of the crowd.

That was why when some unexpected weirdo popped out of the crowd with a turtle mask on his face, Luna shrieked again, "EEK!" but even louder than the last time. What she didn't recognize at first, that she had seen this man before, came to her quickly, but that didn't help circumstances all to much. Everything that had transpired during that event had, quite frankly, been traumatizing to her. Hiding behind a conveniently placed light post, Luna was visibly shivering as she stared at the still-freaky-after-being-remembered turtle mask. Luna remembered vaguely, and then her stomach growled, What was it her parents always told her? Don't accept candy from a stranger? Even Tsuki had taught her lessons along those very same lines. Ughuuuu. What a moral dilemma for a little girl to be in. Luna had only one compromise to them. Timidly, she asked, "Y-you're not going to drug me and kidnap me, right?... And there won't be any crazy fighting like last time?". For someone so obviously scared by her reactions, both physically and verbally, Luna's face was rather... unexpressive might be a fitting term? She had always found it difficult to show her emotions.

Shou Senju

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces