Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Residential District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:44 pm
User Image

These Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

Boasting an eye patch, Roxas walked alone through the depraved buildings of Sasagi. Distant cries for help and glass shattering echoed throughout the streets. Such decadence...Was Magnus really the ruler of such a place? No leader was perfect he guessed.
In his long coat, smoke trailing from his mouth the night was cold. His job was tedious on paper, but he knew it wouldn't be so simple. The people causing chaos in the area were certainly going to attempt to stop him. "Oh God please no!" A woman shouted nearby. Roxas raised his good eyebrow at the source and began walking towards it. A woman was being attacked by a masked man. Behind her was a large red x. Roxas slowly approached the man and watched him. Waiting for him to realize Roxas' presence. Until finally, "******** do you want?" The rapist asked turning towards Roxas. His mask muffling his voice. Roxas had a special place in his heart for those that tried to force their way onto women. Walking slowly towards the man, Roxas' foot steps echoed through the alley. "Stay the ******** there you moron!" The rapist shouted before pulling out a knife. Before he could react, Roxas was upon him slamming a fist in his throat and slamming his face against the brick wall. His face slowly slid as the body slumped motionless. Looking over to where the woman had been, Roxas raised a brow. "Where the fu-" He cut himself off at the sound of something quickly approaching his head. He stopped it with his left arm just barely. Having only one eye was sure beginning to suck. He quickly sent a powerful jab at the woman's stomach and sent her crumbling down in pain. "Who are you?" He asked grabbing her arms by force. He examined her finger tips. They were all stained by red paint. "This isn't your lucky day." He grumbled throwing her over his shoulder and cleaning the paint with what ever he had at his disposal at the moment.

He took the girl somewhere quiet and abandoned. Roxas couldn't bear the sound of despair that plagued the residential district. He threw her on the ground like a a wild animal. She responded in kind by scrambling away from Roxas and watching him from a corner. A cornered animal. "You're crowd is irritating the wrong people." Roxas started grabbing a chair that looked like absolute s**t. Still worked as a chair though. "******** you!" She cursed right before spitting at Roxas from a distance. It didn't even make it half way. She probably meant to simply show her contempt towards him and not actually hit him. "Girl I got two options right now. Kill you or make you help me. The first is much simpler than the latter." He stated plainly and without any sugar coating. "******** kill me you pig! You work for that slime Magnus! He thinks he can control us?! This is Sasagi!" She had a spanish accent that affected her english. It must've been semi-noticable when she wasn't screaming her heart out. "We are free this is why we come here! Freedom from the villages and the Daimyos!" She continued. Roxas sighed with his typical lack of enthusiasm. "Kid I don't give a s**t." He started as he rubbed his poorly shaven beard.

She rushed him for no apparent reason. He hadn't even given her an opening. In a burst of confidence she decided she would tackle him. He stopped that real quick when he grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the ground. His eyes fueled by years of rage and despair usually set people off yet she stared right back at him with the same contempt. "Go on! ******** kill me you pig!" Voices began resurfacing in roxas' mind. Visages of a life long gone made themselves apparent again. He let her go and immediately felt a sharp sting on his upper left shoulder a hot trickle of blood dampening his shirt. Turning around with an inconvenienced expression he saw no one. "You gon' let her go now you pig!" A hidden voice shouted. "Ha! I'm here Diego! I'm-" Roxas quickly muffled the woman's mouth and lifted her in front of him. His chokehold slowly squeezing the life out of the woman. "I don't got time for games, Diego." He grumbled while the woman frantically tried sucking in air. "You act like he's alone." Another voice behind him whispered. Roxas immediately kicked the woman away and turned around with a roundhouse kick.

The masked man's mask all, but broke with the weight of Roxas' kick. "Ah s**t man." He spat out blood as he spoke. His ironic tone didn't quite fit someone that had just been hit by a truck to the face. "You kick hard." Roxas frowned. "I was trying to kill you." More people began appearing from the darkness. Had they followed Roxas? The man weighed his options. They were just street thugs and spray painters. Picking up the chair and sitting on it, he sighed before saying, "Let's get this over with."

By the end he forced all of them to remove the Xs and destroy all of their equipment.

Ouen [ Reinforcement ]

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:05 pm
User Image

火鉄
genιn: ĸonoнagaĸυre II тaιjυтѕυ ѕpecιalιѕт II вyaĸυgan: acтιve

Entering the rouge state, Higashi loved the lawless atmosphere. Here in Sasagi City only the strong survive. As he walked he brought death and wrath with him. Rumors that a powerful young rouge emerging from the East would make their way around town. Most rouge didn't say what village they were originally from in order to protect themselves. Higashi did the same.
Only saying it was from the East when a foe asked. He'd heard rumors they where some tough fighters around here. Higashi would make sure he tested each of them. Starting with the old fart... Roxas? Walking toward his last known location he would scream out. "You spoke of Higashi the devil, and now the devil as arrived~!!!" He would say, watching from overhead as the old man defeated some low level shinobi. "I'd be impressed if you could actually defeat an opponent who could actually respond, let alone hit back..." The boy would say, dropping down to his level only a meer 15 feet of distance operating the 2. Activating his byuakugan Higashi could see through solid objects. The boy would find him even if he didn't want to be found. "You'll be the first to fall by my hand... here at least. But I am not a coward... I'll bless you with 2 days to prepare yourself, or report me to the mods again. Hahaha~!!!" The boy would say causally laughing, life was all just a big game to him. It was all a big game, and he just wanted the best K/D.

Edited by accident

匚卄丹K尺丹: 145
ち匕丹爪工れ丹: 350
Kai [ Release ] (Byakugan Activation)

XV_Xarso_XV
Can you move to my location and keep an eye on this kid for me.

Jubellation
Just watch this guy's RPC, I'm fully prepared to return at a moments notice.

malavaes

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:21 am
Smirking Higashi realized that he was not of the same caliber as these wimpy shinobi. "So you've issued a challenge and now refuse to show face, Bwahhh!" The furious one would say, his eyes scanning the location. Not even a haitus would be able to keep this old man safe for long. But what Higashi knew that most didn't was that he wasn't alone. He had his companions here with him, they shouldn't have been too far. "Ryo! Taiyo! Quick favor, you already know the plan. I need you to watch this p***y, If he so much as even breathes call me, I think It'll head to the bar. Outta be some information over there on who the head honcho." Higashi would turn to say to his gang. "Also we'll have an new addition to the gang coming round pretty soon. So I'll need you both to get stronger, You're representing me after all." He would say turning and leaving for the tavern.

XV_Xarso_XV

Jubellation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:06 pm
Mio sauntered into an apartment on the third floor, up where the sound of the street was a bit less and the sound of the city at large was a bit more. She fumbled with a set of keys for a few seconds before undoing a heavy duty lock. Inside was a nearly unused one-room apartment with several fish tanks and animal cages along one wall and a steel table in the middle. Underneath the table were boxes of dog-eared old books and wrinkled scrolls.

"Hope you're not squeamish," she'd call over to Zetsu if he was still following her. She'd also toss him a pair of scrubs big enough to go over his clothes. "The medical arts require very precise Chakra control. Doesn't matter if you're healing or hurting, you don't want to slip up and have the opposite effect of what you're going for. Where is the... ah, here we go."

From one of the boxes she produced a metal frame with a sheet of what looked like silk over it. She placed it square in the middle of the table and slapped a sheet of paper over it.

"You can dig through my books all you want, but first you need to deal with this thing. The fabric will hold onto your Chakra. Your job is to use your Chakra to punch a hole in the paper without touching the fabric underneath."

((I don't know what you want to learn, but she's got scrolls for up to C-Rank and can teach higher than that.))

Young Senju

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:36 pm

༄༄༄ʐєтsυợ ѵợиɢợℓα

User Image

Zetsu didn’t answer the question, out f fear of sounding like an idiot in front of Mio. For a moment Zetsu was impressed with the cleanliness and order of Mio’s apartment. Her place was just as organized as Houous own lab. He would take notice of this trait that medics had in common.

Removing his jacket and placing it on the appropriate coat rack as not to irritate Mio, Zetsu then donned the scrubs that had been tossed to him. Watching as she placed the metal from in the middle of the table. Just a few weeks ago, Zetsu knew nothing about chakra, luckily for him the members of shishin would give him a crash course and she would give him full access to her library after he completed this task.

Outstretching his hand and gently placing it onto the paper, Zetsu would then close his eyes bringing his mind to ease. Then he did as he had practices in the shishin mountain base after reading some of Houous notes. Zetsu’s chakra manipulation process involved visualization in his mind. Simply thinking of his chakra circulating through all of the vital points of his body, and repeating thing process through various loops. Zetsu was unsure how he would puncture the paper without even scratching he silk, but he couldn’t back down. The prospect of having full access to Mio’s library, provided the perfect motivation.

After cycling his chakra, stuck in a meditative like star, he would complete his contemplation on how he would accomplish this task. With this being a far more delicate maneuver, Zetsu would not focus his chakra all in his hand. Instead he would pull his chakra through his entire body then he would supply a much finer amount to his outstretched palm. While this extremely low amount of chakra was nowhere near enough to puncture the paper, Zetsu would you this as a maker. A marker of how much chakra it would take exactly. Slowly increasing the chakra output to his hand, Zetsu would patiently add fractions of chakra to that certain area at a time. Until eventually.. pop! The eventful would he steadily awaited.

┣▇▇▇═─
┲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┱
cнαкяα~ 540 / 540 ~ sтαмιиα~ 215 / 215~ яץợ23,850~ αc16,600
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
єιsєιנυтsυ ╳ βℓợợםℓιиє~ Ƀ ≈ яαик~ sнιsнιη яợgυε~ ғιяє ιηιтιαтє

╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

тєcниιqυєs υsєם

cнαкяα υsєαɢє

ιтємs υsєם

Ergo war
After i train up all of the techniques I need up to C, I’ll ping you. Thanks for this!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:40 pm
Mio would stand back and silently watch Zetsu until he either got it right or gave up. Luckily for both of them, he got it right; that meant less work for her and more time spent with legitimate training for him.

"Not bad," she commended him. "Your form is clearly amateur, but now you just need to work on refining it. When you breathe, breathe to the bottom of your lungs; it'll help keep you calm, which is what you need in a crisis. If you need more Chakra for a technique, I find it useful to store a lot of it in my hands and release it as needed."

She raised a hand, which began to glow a soft amber, and walked over to the table. She placed that hand just above the paper and released a tiny amount of it, causing a small cross-shaped tear to form. After briefly showcasing her handiwork, she moved the apparatus off the table and jabbed her thumb toward the boxes underneath.

"Start with something simple, E-Rank. Take something from a tank or the cages if you need a subject and don't be afraid to get your hands dirty. I once had to heal someone who took a sword through the gut and laid in the mud for half an hour. Stains are a small price to pay to save someone's life, and if you're ending it you really shouldn't be focused on the particulars."

Young Senju

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:49 pm

༄༄༄ʐєтsυợ ѵợиɢợℓα

User Image

Zetsu looked to Mio as she drank from her mug. He had been training for days and hadn’t contacted anyone from shishin at all. Knowing them and their tight regulations, they probably weren’t happy with him. Thanking Mio, Zetsu would make his way for the center of town.

master I thank you greatly for all the assistance you have provided me. I am more than certain, I will need your assistance once again on the first and I wil not approach without coin.

The young boy would give a deep bow of respect and awaited his dismissal. Hopefully his cleaning would meet her standards. The boy definitely knew that he had stashed a few of the scrolls in the wrong areas but at least the were all accounted for.

┣▇▇▇═─
cнαкяα~ 675 / 675 ~ sтαмιиα~ 215 / 215~ яץợ23,850~ αc16,600

тєcниιqυєs υsєם
Eiseijutsu

~Healing~

Borrowing a fish from the tank that Mio had provided him, Zetsu placed the living fish onto the center of the paper, that had been draped over the table. He then created a small incision on the fish. Immediately he then placed both hands over the fish pouring his chakra into his hands. After a few seconds he romped his hands to see that the fish was completely healed of the cuts, as if sewn by invisible threads. Zetsu made sure to study the structural integrity of the wound. Noting that the fish didn’t quite have full range of motion afterward.
Genshi [ Thread ]

With the first fish still out of the tank and on the verge of suffocation, Zetsu quickly grabbed another fish and placed it beside the original. Reading through the scroll thoroughly, he then placed one palm on each fish and began lending the life force of the new fish to the original. They were both spasming fiercely, grasping for water. Zetsu was unsure if the procedure was even working, he only did as the scroll instructed and focused on the circulation. Just a few seconds and the procedure was a success. Zetsu then placed both fish back in the tank, and watched as they playfully swam of, circling one another several times.
Gien to Kairan [ Donation and Circulation ]

Zetsu then realized how filthy his hands were from handling those two fish. This was the perfect opportunity to try out a technique that had caught his eye during his intitial browse. He held his hand out in front of him and concentrated on cleansing all the bacteria from his handsaws affected areas, leading up to his elbows. It was a success, he felt as though his hands had been washed clean in a cold spring. Leaving a refreshingly by cool tingle to be felt for a few seconds after.
Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ]

After reading the next scroll Zetsu would find something very new and useful. A technique that could be moderately used on himself. And after his long day of training he figured he would be the best lab rat for these techniques. Zetsu mimicked the scroll to the smallest detail, massaging himself all over and hitting pressure points. He was slowly starting to feel rejuvenated and limber. He would stand to test out the effectiveness of the massage. By throwing a few shadow punches and performing several light workouts, he verified the effectiveness of this technique. The members of shishin would probably love this one a bit too much.... “probably best to keep this one up my sleeve for emergencies”, he would think to himself.
Shiatsu [ Massage ]

The final scroll in the beginners pile, Zetsu would need someone to extract something out of. As he didn't want to torture the fish anymore he merely grabbed a toothpick and splintered it. Taking one of the splinters and pushing it into his thigh. He then placed his hands together, forming the listed hand seals. Suddenly the familiar sensation enveloped his hands once more. Placing his hands on both sides of the splinter, Zetsu would see that the splinter was beginning to dislodge itself from his thigh. The wound was so small that it left no blood or pain afterwards.
Tekishutsu [ Extraction ]

Zetsu found a scroll on bandage wrapping techniques. This was something that would definitely come in handy in the near future. Practicing on himself. He covered over 10 different wrapping techniques, seeing as different parts of the body requires different methods. Show spent a good deal of time perfecting the techniques and commuting them to memory through reputation.
Gantai no Jutsu [ Bandage Skill ]

Zetsu went to a cabinet labeled: Toxins & Antidotes. He proceeded to look for non lethal posin like that of a spider. Once he had found the the venom and antidote combination he was comfortable with, he went and sat in his lab chair. Zetsu then stuck himself with a syringe small dose of the spider venom and Immediately cover the incision point with both hands. Inittialy there was a burning sensation but slightly it lessened. As the scrolls instructed Zetsu would feel the sensation pulling at the poison in his leg, he could even see the dark liquid, pouring out from his leg. He removed his hands and the gave himself the antidote as a precautionary measures. Zetsu hoped he would never have to worry about removing poison from himself again however, he would prepare for such an event.
Jokyo Dokubutsu [ Poison Removal ]

Zetsu was very intrigued by viruses and poisons. Especially since the day of his liberation from the caves. The UHV proved to be extremely resourceful, and that poison gave even the members of shishin a difficult time. This was common thing to be seen on the battlefield. Many shinobi would lace their weapons with poison and aim to just graze another shinobi with the weapon. Zetsu didn't want his colleagues to suffer such painful fates. He went back to the cabinet and found some risky viruses along with the appropriate antidote. He sat Back in his chair and again injected himself and immediately put both hands over the injection point. Focusing on pulling all toxins out Zetsu poured all of his attention on channeling his chakra. This proved beneficial to Zetsu in many ways, fighting through the symptoms of the poison, Zetsu had successfully thrown some of the infected blood into the sink next to him. Feeling dizzy he gave himself the antidote and rested his body, laying on the floor of Mio’s apartment.
Byoukin Tekijo [ Virus Removal ]

Zetsu started off his next set of training with some far more advanced scroll. He knew he had to push his limits if he was going to be of any use to the villagers.

Zetsu took a scalpel and made a small incision on the leg of a sedated rodent. Zetsu then placed his hands over the wound and concentrated not channeling chakra into his hands. The technique took quite some time to how signs of activation, clearly due to his lack of experience. However, this would not deter Zetsu from remaining focused on the steps of the technique, displayed in the scroll. Suddenly a familiar tingle ran down his spine as he sat with his hands on the sedated rodent. He could feel the light pressure of the chakra ball around his hands as the cut slowly began to heal itself. He was successful, the cut was entirely gone not even a scar.
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ]

Zetsu would take the healing hands technique even further with the more advanced scroll. This time he would need to use a fish. He could use an already dead one be healing cuts. He made a deep incision in the side of the fish. Zetsu Immediately placed his heads over the fish and began to focus. He noticed that the wound wasn't healing as fast as the first techniques. He focused and lured everything he had into the chakra ball. He had failed, the wound had only healed partially.
Zetsu placed his hands over the fish once more, focusing with all of his might, purring every ounce of healing thought into his hands. He was doing much better than the first time around. Slowly but surely the wound began to close even more, until it was fully sealed. He couldn’t help but wear a massive smile.
For the final stage Zetsu had to be sure this would work on himself in battle. He reached for the scalpel and placed towels under his leg as not to make a mess. Quickly and smoothly, Zetsu gave himself a clean, deep cut across the leg. Dropping the scalpel, as he saw the blood rushing out, he immediately slammed his hands over the wound. Putting all of his intent on the chakra bubble he began to feel forming up. The pain was slightly lessened and he could see that the blood had stopped. Lifting up hand jumped up, with a fist to the air, in silent celebration.
Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]

Zetsu grabbed another dead fish but this time it was fresh. He then made an incision in its side to start the bleeding process. Zetsu placed his hands over the wound and focused as he usually did, on his chakra circulation and manipulation. This jutsu worked much faster than the basic techniques. The blood almost instantly stopped flowing from the fish.
After grabbing another fresh fish Zetsu would, this time cut deeper into the fish assuring it would bleed out. Quickly he would place his hands on the wound and exhaust himself, trying to stop the bleeding. While not as fast as the first shallow cut, the deeper cut still seemed to heal remarkably fast.
For the final test, Zetsu set up more towels and prepared himself. Again slashing at his own leg, slightly deeper than last time, forcing him to wince from the pain. Quickly slamming his hands on the bleeding wound, zetsu would dive into his focused state. As the pressure built up the blood flow subsided until there was none. He had successfully suppressed the bleeding.
Shiketsuzai [ Bleeding Suppression ]

Saisei [ Regeneration ]

~Offensive~

Cleaning up his mess from the day prior. Zetsu prepared for the final set of technique for the day, as it was late. He placed his hands together and focused on chakra surrounding his hands. He could feel a light, cooling, pressure surround them
Next he would grab a dead fish and place it on his workstation. Again he formed the hand seals and focused on covering his entire hand in chakra. Once he got that familiar sensation in his hands he began to carve slices onto the surface of the fish. It was amazing, as if he had an invisible blade at his disposal.
Finally Zetsu would test out the final use for the technique. Forming the hand seals and focusing intently, he poured the last of his energy into this one. Once that familiar sensation had returned, he pictured the bones of the fish and imagined the he could break the bones without cutting the flesh. With one swift slicing motion, Zetsu would hear the snapping of the fishes tail bone. This technique could save his life one day, he pondered to himself.
Chakra no Mesu [ Chakra Scalpel ]

Zetsu then walked back over to the freezer and grabbed another dead fish placing it on the table next to the technique scroll. He placed his hand over the fish and focused on not healing the wounds of the fish, but destroying the muscles and fibers that were inside. He watched as the fish gave a slight wiggle and it seemed to be more limp than when he started. He could feel that the muscles were no longer intact.
Keeping his hands on the fish he then began to refocus. Changing his chakra from a destructive for to that of healing. Taking a deep breath he pictures all of the muscles and vibes being correctly attached to their rightful place. Should could feel the fish moving back into its stiff positioning of attachment.
Not wasting any time Zetsu immediately switched his focus. He wants to be able to switch from repairing to destruction in an instant. With widening eyes and murderous intent, should unleashed his chakra onto the fish, causing it to shake much more fiercely than it had before. He could hear the sounds of the muscles shredding apart.
Kinniku Saichousei [ Muscle Realignment ]

Shinkeitsuu [ Neuralgia ]

Shikon no Jutsu [ Dead Soul Technique ]

Zetsu then cleaned his work station and put away all of his scrolls. But as he was putting the s rolls away he noticed a technique that he had some curiosity about. It was a simple technique he already learned however, He began to thing of other implementations of such a powerful jutsu. Zetsu u sat at the desk reading well into the night, after an hour passed, he had passed out directly on the scroll, fast asleep he had earned a good rest.

~Situational~

Using one of the lab rodents, Zetsu would begin his next set of experiments after a long nights rest. Placing the rodent on the table, Zetsu would tie down he creature so that it wouldn’t struggle and cause further harm. As the incision was made, the mouse was thrown into panic, squirming violently trying to escape its bindings. Zetsu quickly through both hands over the wound, blood gushing between his fingers. Until the sensation of strings were felt by the young boy. He had massive control over the strings, something he was not expecting. And as quickly as that, the stings were stitching up the rodent and putting the poor creature at ease.
Reimyo Honnui [ Delicate Stitching ]

Thinking of how houou would view this type of research, Zetsu began to feel a small amount of shame for how he was abusing these creatures. There was one technique in the pile, that would serve very useful in this situation. Following the directions of the scroll, Zetsu followed his usual routine for chakra manipulation and technique manifestation. As the familiar sensation encased his hands, he would notice that the rodent was completely at ease during the procedure.
Setsugozai [ Adhesives ]

Following the adhesive technique, Zetsu would follow up with a jutsu that would surely prevent the wound from reopening. With his hands still places on the rodents wound, Zetsu would switch his focus to the current technique to be applied. Zetsu knew that the rodent would be running around and putting strain on the wound, so he had to strengthen the affected area. There was no signal that the technique had even worked, but upon releasing the creature from its restraints, he would notice that it was as spry as before the series of experiments.
Teikouryoku [ Power of Resistance ]

With all the experimentation the creature had gone through, Zetsu wanted to make certain that it was in good health. Chasing the rodent around the table and finally capturing it with his gloved hands, the held the rodent there as it squirmed in his hands. Activating the jutsu, Zetsu began running his fingers across the rodents body, inspecting even the areas he had not operated on. Zetsu did discover that the rodent had some sort of stomach disease, something that could pass with proper diet and a professionals diagnosis.
Shindan [ Diagnosis ]

On a fish Zetsu wanted to test the effects of the muscle relaxant technique. It would be very easy to see the effects on an animal submerged in water. The moment Zetsu’s hand came into contact with the fish underwater, he would take notice that it still had motor function, however it was greatly slowed down. This jutsu could come in handy if he was ever in a hand to hand fight.
Kinniku Shikan [ Muscle Relaxant ]

There was a pregnant rodent that Mio possibly had in order to replenish her research experiments. Zetsu scavenged through all the scrolls trying to find a technique he had seen hours ago. Suddenly he pulled a long unraveled scroll out of the pile, then rushed over to the table where the pregnant rodent was laying. Placing both hands over her stomach, Zetsu focused on activating the jutsu. Suddenly an image would appear to Zetsu. One of several tiny objects that were all closely packed together, some moving or twitching on occasion. All seemed well in the mother’s stomach and with her health.
Onkyoutai [ Body Echoes ]

Zetsu came across a technique that really made him think about the future.he couldn’t just carry all of his supplies around with him. It would prove cumbersome and impractical. He would walk over to Mio’s case of supplies and found a blank scroll that had been stuffed in the back. It seemed old enough that Mio wouldn’t miss at all.he would place several tools such as scalpels and some glass vials onto the paper, placing his hands together as if in prayer. After placing his hands on the scroll, his thoughts and Chakra would materialize in physical form on the scroll. The ink like pattern symbolizes the occupancy of the the scroll. In this case there was a jutsu now occupying the school. Zetsu didn’t want to take Mio’s tools or supplies, so he released the jutsu and placed all other tools in their respective places.
Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ]

Zetsu was curious about the rodent that had the disease from earlier. For ya own safety he placed it in its own personal cage so that it would not present a problem for them to find the poor creature later. Placing it on he table, Zetsu put his hands berths creature and activated the jutsu. To his surprise, the rodent didn’t ya want sort of life threatening disease, he merely ended to reave the rodent of excess gas buildup. Also he would need to warn Mio that her diet for the experiments we’re to change... if she were eve concerned about such things.
Shindan: Ni [ Diagnosis: Two ]

Picking up one of the lab rats, Zetsuou would bind the small creature with restraints. He would then read over the technique scroll once more to ensure he had a firm understanding of what he was about to inflict upon this defenseless animal. Luckily for this specific research experiment that was on the operating table, Zetsu was about to strengthen the rodents tenketsu points. He knew that one day he would need this if he were to help prevent attack on his contmrads pressure points. Placing his hands together in a prayer like fashion, Zetsu closed his eyes and focused intently on the chakra flowing to his hands. He would then run his hands over the major points he knew to be on this particular rodent. The creature didn’t struggle or even flinch. It merely lay there breathing and looking around at their surroundings. Zetsu confirmed the success of the jutsu and released the rodent from its restraints. Watching the creature scurry around put him at ease.
Tenketsu Kyouka [ Tenketsu Reinforcement ]

Using a fresh rodent for his next experiment, was the least he could do after what he putthrvksstvone through. Placing his hand on the rodent so it couldn’t run off and burrow its way into Mio’s apartment. Closing his eyes, Zetsu would start to feel that oh so familiar permeating through his veins. A slight pressure fell ive Zetsu’s hand but it wasnt uncomfortable, Just new to him. Soon the scampering scurrying rodent would start twitching and lazily throwing its limbs about. Soon the entire rodent would be so limp that he no longer had to apply pressure to its body. Tongue hanging out and breathing eradicate. Zetsu was lucky to have a a street wise writing of your life.
Shinkei Yokusei [ Nerve Suppression ]

cнαкяα υsєαɢє

ιтємs υsєם

Quote:
the 3 blank techniques will be claimed from the rewards Magnus presented. Leaving me with 7 more timeskip jutsu to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:00 pm
Mio set her mug to one side and saluted Zetsu. Despite her rigid posture, her eyes didn't look any different than they had when he'd first shown up, still looking at him as though he were an amateur.

"You know my rates," she told him. "Travel well, fellow medic. Remember to work on your breathing and posture."

Young Senju

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:15 pm

༄༄༄ʐєтsυợ ѵợиɢợℓα

User Image

Raising his head, Zetsu signaled to Mio that he understood her words. He took everything she said to heart and thanked the heavens that he could find a master for such an affordable price. The boy departed the apartment and made his way for the hospital. He remembered whispers at the base about an operation Taketori was to undergo. He wasn’t sure of the specifics but hopefully they were met with success.

[exit to main street]

┣▇▇▇═─
cнαкяα~ 675 / 675 ~ sтαмιиα~ 215 / 215~ яץợ23,850~ αc16,600

тєcниιqυєs υsєם

cнαкяα υsєαɢє

ιтємs υsєם

Ergo War

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:05 pm

༄༄༄ʐєтsυợυ ѵợиɢợℓα

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Approaching the high rise apartments, Zetsu was filled with a sense of nostalgia. He wondered how Mio was faring in these past few months and if she could still be found on the third floor for training. Today clearly wasn’t the time to pop in on her, but he could definitely use her expertise in the near future. After all, his weaknesses were made all too apparent after the attack on their now useless hideout in town.

Making use of the vacant stairwell, Zetsu rapidly formed three hand seals in order to cast the Bushin no jutsu. Directly beside him, a perfect clone would appear in a thin cloud of smoke and remove his hood, followed by discreetly removing a wooden turtle mask from the breast compartment inside his cloak. Once the mask was donned, clone Zetsu exited the stairwell on the second floor and made his way for room 202. Two audible knocks would ring out in the silent hallway, echoing so loud that the original Zetsu could hear it all the way from the stairwell where he lurked. The young man kept he ears wide open and his head on a swivel, fully aware of his surroundings. His only thoughts were on contingency plans, if the collections were to go awry.

┣▇▇▇═─
┲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┱
cнαкяα~ 630 / 640 ~ sтαмιиα~ 185 / 185~ яץợ30,850~ αc31,600
єιsєιנυтsυ ╳ кυɢιנυтsυ~ Ƀ ≈ яαик~ sнιsнιη яợgυε~ тυятℓє

╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

тєcниιqυєs υsєם
✗ Bushin no Jutsu

cнαкяα υsєαɢє
✗ -10 chakra

ιтємs υsєם

Ergo War

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:55 am
The thick odor of incense filled the hallways, a drastic change from the septic smell of the stairwell. Indistinct sounds of conversations came from each apartment. The moment Zetsu's clone knocked, all other sound in the hallway died. The oppressive silence continued unabated for several seconds before creaking floorboards marked someone's approach.

"What?" A simple question, grunted from behind the door to 202.

((Quick post.))

Might Senju Flowers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:50 pm

༄༄༄ʐєтsυợυ ѵợиɢợℓα

Zets wasn’t quite fond of the tone used by the man behind the door, but he’d expect no less from an unsuspecting resident. The fact that he was here to collect from people that couldn’t be bothered to leave their homes to pay their debts, meant that he shouldn’t approach with niceties, however he would try the subtle approach before he’s respond with rudeness.

I’m here on behalf of Magnus.

Zets would keep his request short and sweet, as not to alert this mans neighbors that he was in debt, potentially embarrassing him or causing more issues. Hopefully these three individuals were in a compliant mood, so that he could get to the bottom of what the UHV was up to at the river. Even if there weren’t compliant, young Zets would be sure to accomplish magnus’ errands without fail. After all, without him, shishin would still be living on the streets... possibly worse.

┣▇▇▇═─
cнαкяα~ 630 / 640 ~ sтαмιиα~ 185 / 185~ яץợ30,850~ αc31,600

тєcниιqυєs υsєם

cнαкяα υsєαɢє

ιтємs υsєם

Ergo War

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:41 pm
"...who the hell is 'Magnus'?!" the disembodied voice behind the door snapped, already seemingly fed up with this conversation. The person took a few steps away, paused, then stomped right back up to the door. "Guy, I don't know who you are, but where the hell do you get off coming up to some stranger's door and acting like a character out of some spy story? This some new con? And 'Magnus'? Really? You're not even going to try to find a name that sounds real? God damn, dude, I was having a good day and you just had to try this s**t on me. Unbelievable. Unbelievable! Get the hell out of here before I call the cops!"

With that, the person stomped off to the depths of their apartment, eliciting some angry but unintelligible noises from the people who lived below him. The only other sounds that came from the apartment were the sound of a window being opened, slammed shut again a few seconds later, and the creak of a chair. For all his bluster, the man in 202 appeared unwilling to converse face-to-face.

Might Senju Flowers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:48 am

༄༄༄ʐєтsυợυ ѵợиɢợℓα

For a brief moment, Zets contemplated kicking down the door and wreaking havoc on the deadbeat. Fortunately, he was not the type to behave senselessly within the walls of town. As the man inside stormed away from the door, Zets’ clone would vanish in a cloud of smoke before he could even return and threaten him with the cops. Meanwhile, in the stairwell, the original Zets would weave some hand seals and cast the shadowing stealth jutsu, then make his way down the stairs and out the back entrance, away from prying eyes. His mind would be quite busy analyzing the situation at hand, momentarily taking a pause on the stairs to look at the paper that Kara gave him, before he continued his swift departure.

how the hell am I supposed to collect for Magnus when the targets don’t know who he is? And this paper is quite useless, I’m not even sure what I’m looking for! These people could hand me anything, and have me look like a fool returning to the bar with the wrong thing. I’ll definitely have to take on the debt for this first guy and pay out of packet what he owes. I can return to collect from the other two once I gain some more intel from Kara... hopefully that deadbeat didn’t owe something beyond my means to repay.
The young man attempted to end the train of thought by gently massaging his temples. His confusion was apparent, and frustration with his own idiocy almost took hold. After all, Zetsu wasn’t as used to this kind of work as the other members of shishin. A lifetime living underground as a lab experiment didn’t really prepare the young man for this sort of task, however there was no better teacher than hands on experience.

All of the frustrating thoughts would stop racing the moment Zets opened the back door and caught a breath of fresh air. Without crossing the threshold and revealing himself, he would then vanish with the assistance of the body flicker technique, dust being left in his wake as he fled the scene unnoticed.

i can’t go back empty handed, I’ll at-least need to scope out the bridge that’s located on the map and see what useful information I can bring back.

[exit, if unnoticed post is up at the river]

┣▇▇▇═─
cнαкяα~ 610 / 640 ~ sтαмιиα~ 185 / 185~ яץợ30,850~ αc31,600

тєcниιqυєs υsєם
✗ body flicker
✗ shadowing stealth

cнαкяα υsєαɢє
✗ -15

ιтємs υsєם

Ergo War

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:14 pm
((Moving here from the River Banks.))

Zetsu's plan would go off without a hitch. He had successfully seeded the divers, and the view from the roof would let him spy on their approach very clearly. The two men approached the door to the apartment complex, then seemingly thought better of it and headed off to one side. They joined a third person who was out having a smoke.

"You smell like a sewer," the third man--Man C--griped after the group had settled in.

"What, you think you smell like roses?" one of the others--Man A--quipped back.

"Everything smells like a sewer here. Makes me miss the air back in Shimo, y'know?" Man B sighed, his breath carrying a cloud of tobacco smoke. "Can't wait for the Beat Sisters' concert."

"Know what you mean, man," Man A agreed.

"They're so lucky they can move around like that," Man C concurred. "Not that I envy them. Couldn't do their job no matter how much you paid me. Already hate being this far from home, but at least I can write. Ah, my poor kids, growing up in the old country without their papa..."

"Shut up, dude, you were born in Taki." Man B shook his head. "They should really have you working on that thing down there. The water's your whole thing, right?"

"And dive in that sewer drain? No thanks."

"Yeah, well, don't come crying to us when your hand cramps up," Man A grunted.

Man A flicked his cigarette butt onto the ground and stomped it out. He was the first of the group to leave, but was followed shortly by the other two. Man A headed toward the fourth floor of the building, Man B the third, and Man C--the one who had already been there--the second.

Might Senju Flowers

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces