Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Underground Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:57 pm
Yo-ko

User Image Dang, the client must have seen the list before he could put it away. "I 'ave mannny tings. Yoos must'a seen the list when yoos strolld on ups... yoos blindfoolds cannae foolz me. I'll sell yoos one ting from dat list, an no's mor', if'n yoos can rememder wat was ond it." The client looked like he was trying to blackmail the shopkeep!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:03 pm
AandOE

The iron Sand particle technqiue was surely an amazing technqiue, and had a bagillion uses. Speaking, the clone knew exactly what he wanted.

"your fast, but so am i. Fifth one down, called the "Monkey scroll." Take this weapon, and ill give an additional 3k for it...."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:10 pm
Yo-ko

User Image "Yah yah, fine." Standing, the old man dusted himself off and walked out of sight for a while. Returning from some strange place, the exchange occurred. "Yoos betta not tell anybooty about dis tranzaction. I don't wan dat zword beeeeing oot in publik. Itz too poowurful!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:13 pm
AandOE

San continued to smile, then leaned in close whispering as he took the scroll from the mans hands.

"...thats why i brought it to you. Keep it from the hands of unworthy, and keep it hidden from the world. I want it as buried as you do. Ta ta, now, and take care."

Turuning and offering a behind wave, San left the sanctuary back into the crappy tunnels  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:46 am
AandOE

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 525/525 ✇ Stamina 600/600

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Did san sama really think he didn't know who he was? He may be young but he wasn't an anbu for nothing even his sharingan could tell by how he moved. But he guessed he had his reason, he stayed back away from him as he waited for him to stop talking to the man. With his sharingan he mimiced the movements of thier mouths allowing him to hear the entire conversation by merely repeating it. It seemed the man was a run of the mill merchant. Of course down here a run of the mill merchant meant something way different. After San left Sebastian slowly walked up and started looking around. He was thinking about the transaction they made. That sword? was it so dangerous? and what was this monkey scroll? If san-sama wanted it it must be something good. He waited to see if the merchant would come up to him as well.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:10950

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:31 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image After the last man left and the old beggar man in rags had stashed the last trade away, another one came forward to greet him. "Wa chu want?" he chewed up some cud and spit it off to the side as he spotted the still active Sharingan. "Ah dun wan no truble," his thick accent got in the way, but it sort of sounded like he didn't want to have another customer. "Yoos show me sumtin good lookin an I may offa yoos a price." Kicking back into a loose refuse pile, he pulled out a ham sandwich from his dirty outfit and promptly wolfed it down whole, licking his fingers for added emphasis of 'gross'.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:23 pm
AandOE

The Uchiha didn't really have anything on him, just money what could he offer the man."How much would you offer for these."
He pointed at his eyes, the dojutsu was something sought after by many people. Some would seek to implant them in themselves the villages did this before the clans got spread out. But other people not of the villages might want them."Of course, I won't be giving you mine but I travel alot so if I run into some i'd like to know how much you think they are worth."

(( I really don't have anything AOE QQ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:31 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image Baffled by the sudden offering of those sweet, sweet, precious eyes, the old man sat up and stared straight at the Uchiha. "Yoos is not kidding," he began, twiddling a toothpick around his mouth with his tongue. "5k for 3 tomoe, 10k for dat next vershion. Mangeckeeyo wash it? Breeng me dose legendairy vershion, da Eternal type, an I may offa yoos sumting even betta. If'n yoos finds any udder types, like dem Hyuuga's or sumting, we can talks too." It had been a long time since body parts had drifted through his stash, and the mere thought of returning to it had the man in great anticipation. "Ah dun have no leads for yoos to hunt down peepole yet. Return again at sum point an I may have sumtin for yoos." Snapping his fingers, a meek little girl covered in dirt and looking like she was the poorest beggar in the world moved out from the shadows. Speaking to her briefly, the old man sent her away to scour other marketplaces for info.

((It's okay! That is just his way of starting business~))

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:43 pm
AandOE

His sharingan active and his long career as an Anbu. Sebastian could read that mans actions, the proposition of gaining these eyes made him excited. When he offered his prices Sebastian look became slightly angry and annoyed."Those pricing are far too low for something as powerful as this. Though...if you'd like to make an investment I guess I could accept those prices for the time being. Do you have anything that could help me increase my strength?"He knew that San sama left with some kind of scroll. And so did James-san he wondered what this man had left.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:31 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image "Mhm," the old man sat back on his pile, listening intently, pondering upon the Uchiha's words. "Strangth? I is s'pose yoos wants a shtick oof unimaginabible poowers. Twenny Kay (20k) fo dis shape shiffting shtick I has in da backs sumwhers. But maybe yoos not int'rested in pokin' sumbody's eyes oot wiff it?"  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:17 pm
AandOE

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian pondered on the shift shaping staff."That's interesting, but I'm looking for something less noticeable walking around with a shape shifting staff would get me noticed too much. Do you have any sort of scrolls available?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image "No go, eh? I has sumtin aboot a long lost cult of fire-bird worship'rs. I dun believe dem roomers aboot dere life styles, but dem scrolls dey maid are toop nootch. It may has sum kinda extra powers in it, if'n yoos wan it. It has a faint glows an ev'ryting, as when I bought it da scroll looked not a days ov'r bran new. It'z 15k plus info on udder peepole's bloodlines, as da price."  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:46 pm
AandOE

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian interest was peaked when he heard him talk about the firebird."A fire bird? does he mean a phoenix" He asked himself."Seems reasonable, though on who do you need info on?"He would have to go and get info on people for this guy? It probably wasn't gonna be too hard due to his skills but still

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:18 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image "Dis new village, yoos heard of dem, dat Otogakure place? I don't trust dem as far as I can trow dem! If'n yoos wan or can, I'll wills knock off 5k from da price of the scroll if yoos can find out some of their bloodlines. In da mean time, I won't shell yoos scroll to sumbudy else, as a sign of trust." What an intriguing offer, the old man presented. Either 15k to purchase the scroll now, or 10k to purchase later after some snooping. (and I suppose the mission could be countable under one of the information or infiltration missions, too)  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:44 pm
AandOE

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian looked at the man, he then nodded accepting the offer."I will see what I can find."Sebastian then left, but he didn't exit to the tunnel he had a faster solution. He would create a clone and send him to do the investigation then after retrieving the information he would disperse and give the info to him. He walked over to a wall and sat down creating the clone who exited to the tunne;.

-25 chakra shadow clone
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces