Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Uchiha Compound Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:57 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Chakra Pool: 2105/2105
Stamina Pool: 1085/1085
Stored Chakra: 2105/2105
Sage Chakra:--/700
AC/Ryo: 115,400/42,350
Music: Theme

XXXXXRemembering the scroll Ibara shuffled down the street, his feet kicking up clouds of dust, he figured that his clan knew much about the naka shrine stone but very very few had attained the power his eyes had. He figured he'd try to read more of the naka shrine. He made his way to the temple slowly taking in the scenery. The Uchiha compound was one of the most beautiful districts in all of Konohagakure. As Ibara walked down the street taking in the scenery he noticed his desination. It was a short building with a tall torii in front of it. The ex-kage let out a soft sigh before turning onto the path that lead directly to the buildings front door.

XXXXX Ibara reached out for the door slowly sliding it open being hit immediately by musty air and warmth that was surprising. He coughed and walked into the dusty old building. As he entered the floor boards creaked beneath his feet. This building wasn't exactly run down but it wasn't in the best of shapes the floor boards were creaky, there was dust everywhere and just simply not very well tended to. Ibara made his way toward the mat that he knew to hide the secret meeting place of the Uchiha clan. Lifting the 7th mat from the far right he found a latch. He pulled the latch up exposing yet more darkness, must and cold air this time. Ibara began his descent.

XXXXX At the bottom of the stairs Ibara noticed that the hall was lit with torches, he wondered for a moment how they were still lit then brushed it aside. Obviously some other Uchiha replaced these often but didn't mindt he upstairs because down here in this cold dim dungeon everything was pristine. Ibara shook his head and continued down the short path which lead into a small room which featured just one thing. A stone slab. Ibara approached it being careful not to touch or disturb the slab and began to read from it. While able to decipher most of the slab was incomprehensible. Either way he began to learn more about his eyes, the power of them, and what they could become. His eyes widened as he read. "Rinnegan?" Ibara looked up at the roof blinking a few times. Finally, he turned his attention back to the slab and noted what was required for one to attain the rinnegan. "I need to implant another magenkyo and senju dna?" Ibara raised a hand to his chin and rubbed absently at it. "Senju DNA should be easy enough, the Magenkyo though, that could be an issue." Ibara let out a soft sigh and looked around the room trying to figure it out. "Well either way, Senju DNA could be beneficial." Ibara turned and began to walk away from the tablet, knowing much more than he had when he had entered.

XXXXX Ibara climbed out of the secret hiding place replacing the trap door and mat over the door. And brushed himself off. The ex-Kage was now on a mission, appointed to him by himself. He knew the Hokage would approve but it'd best not ask him about this one until after the fact. Of course Ibara would tell Ryoku what he had done but, until it was done? No. No chance. This was for the betterment of the village. Ibara had no plans on harming anyone but if they attempted to get in his way or refuse to assist in his goals to protect the village? Someone very well may get hurt. As his mind was lost in thought the ex-kage left the building and made his way back to the Hokage's office, where he last knew the Senju he required to be.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Sharingan Status: Inactive
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 85

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: ANBU ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :1005/1045 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/348 ‡ Stamina :---/725 ‡

The ANBU approached the Uchiha Compound with some trepidation and upon the sight of his goddaughter forced himself into steel. Those who were preparing her for funerary rites had ceased their work and now simply sat over her, giving final prayers and preparing tokens for her journey from this world. Drawing nearer her body he came in and the little white cat appeared from beneath his cloak once more, mewling. He looked to it, then to the corpse of the young woman laid out before him. Another tear falling behind his porcelain mask.

The cat leapt from his shoulder and the ANBU walked to her, picking her up. Those in attendance said nothing, but a whisper passed of how he would transport the girl safely across the desert. Masahiro paid no attention to their whispers but instead, holding his daughter in his arms made a handseal and himself and the girl disappeared within the mouth of the cat as the ANBU continued to walk away from the mourning pedestal.

Appearing within the creature he found a proper place within the dimensional rift created within to place her safely, and he turned to exit the creature. As he did so it would jump to place upon his shoulder and take habitual rest under his cloak.

[ Exit ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]
Gamagakure no Jutsu [ Hiding in a Toad ( Cat ) Technique ]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:58 pm
            User Image
                  / If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young /
                  B U R Y x M E x I N x ❛ S A T I N ❜ x ; x L A Y x M E x D O W N
                  IN A BED OF ROSES ❁ ; SEND ME AWAY ↻ WITH THE WORDS OF A ❥ LOVE SONG ♬
                  ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................

Landing outside the compound Tsuki made her way thought the rather heavily guarded gates. She didnt need to show them any kind of paperwork, after all they all knew her by name. Once she was inside she quickly headed to her house. Pushing open the door she smiled to her mother and father and told them that she was being sent outside the village for a little bit and that she needed her armor. Her mother, rather proud of her agreed to help her put it all on. With her mother in toe she headed for her room. Once she was there she set the three files down on her bed, and slowly slid her kimono from her shoulders after removing her Daisho from her hip. Once she had taken a bath she began the process of donning her armor with her mothers help. The process was almost ceremonial in nature to anyone watching it. To tsuki it was ceremonial. This armor belonged to her mother when she was an active samurai. Whenever she wore this armor she was putting her clan, her mother, and her own honor and reputation on the line with any action she made. Once she was finished she strapped her daisho in place and turned to her mother with a smile,"Thank you. It has been some time since I wore my armor but it still fits like a second skin." Her mother smiled softly and kissed her forehead,"My dear daughter, you look the picture of elegance and strength. A perfect Uchiha woman." Tsuki couldnt resist the moment as she quickly wrapped her arms around her mother and hugged her close for a time. Then with a nod took her mothers hand and the two returned to the front room were her dad was doing something or other. Though he looked like he had seen a ghost when he saw her in her mothers armor,"Kami be praised Tsuki, I thought you were your mother for a moment." A soft giggle escaped her lips as she smiled,"Gee thanks dad. I should be back in a few days. Take care of Mom and Takeshi while I am gone ok." Giving the two a bow she smiled as he father and mother recited their little chant,"Strength, honor, glory." To which she responded in kind,"Strength, honor, glory." With that she turned on heel and left her house. On her way out the strangest thing started happening. Here and there, her fellow clansmen would bow as she passed. What was that all about,? she wondered to herself. Once she reached the entrance she smiled greeting the guards who bowed to her as well. Seriously what in the name of all that was holy was up with that. With a sigh she returned the bow before passing though the gate towards the gates.

[exit]
                  ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................

u c h i h ax ↖ s a m u r a i ↘ xm e d i c a l l i c e n s e x ↖ k a t o n / s u i t o n ↘ xk o n o h ax ↖ B-Rank ↘
                  C H A K R A ↘ 500 // 500 x ↖ S T A M I N A ↘ 325 // 325 xA C ↘ 012800 x ↖ R Y O ↘ 06400

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >

O t h e r s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d : :
                  >

Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:09 pm
            User Image
                  / If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young /
                  B U R Y x M E x I N x ❛ S A T I N ❜ x ; x L A Y x M E x D O W N
                  IN A BED OF ROSES ❁ ; SEND ME AWAY ↻ WITH THE WORDS OF A ❥ LOVE SONG ♬

While she had originally intended to head directly to the dojo some unknown force pulled her back home. Without even intending to she soon found herself entering the complex again. It had been so long since she had been here last yet it felt exactly the same as it had last time. The smell of pines, the warmth of the sun, all of it felt right. As she made her way thought the complex towards her house near the center she noticed that people here and there were watching her as she walked. She was supposed to carry the mantle of her mother now, a mantle she never ever wanted. As she neared her house she found herself looking up at the small sign that hung from her roof. It was three simple characters, Respect, Honor, Glory.

For the longest time she simply stood there with her hand resting on the signs. Those three words were the last things she had said to her mother before she died. Not I love you, not I will miss you, but those three somber words. In that moment her dads words rang loud within her mind ,"Don't hesitate to tell the people that you love that you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow." Before she even realized what was happening she felt the burning tears welling up behind her eyes. Jumping up the stairs she threw the door open before quickly sliding it shut behind her.

Without even meaning to she reached up an tore the strap holding her nodachi in place as the blade slid off her shoulders and clattered to the ground quickly followed another sound as Tsuki herself collapsed onto the ground, her legs folding under her. She couldnt hold it back any longer, no more being tough, no more resolution, no more walls. All of it came crashing down around her as silver tears spilled from sapphire eyes. For a longer time than she felt the house was filled with the sounds of cries of anguish, pain and regret. For so long, she cried until the tears ran dry and left her lying on the floor hollowed and numb.

By the time she managed to muster the strength to lift herself up off of the floor the sun had already passed midday. Gathering what strength she had she pushed herself off the floor and up onto her feet as she stumbled down the hall into her bedroom. Sliding open the door she stepped into the room and sat before the full length mirror that stood in the corner of her room. Staring into the mirror her eyes blurred then sharpened. Staring back at her was not just her reflection, but her mothers overlain on top of it. While she had never taken the time to wonder just how much of her mother she had inherited. While she always knew her mother was beautiful she never really thought of herself as beautiful, proud, sure but never beautiful.

Yet even now as she stared at the reflection before her she noticed that her shining blue eyes had been replaced with red spheres. While she knew full well about the sharingan and all that came with it she never expected herself to awaken it. Returning her attention to the woman in the mirror she soon found silver tears running down her cheeks again. This time not for her mother, but for her brother who would never awaken his now. All her life she just wanted to be happy with her family but now all she had left was her father. To make it worse she did not even know where he was or what he was doing during the time her mother had died.

Again as before her tears streamed down her face and onto the small desk for what felt like the longest time. Once her tears had run dry once more she returned her gaze to the mirror. Try as she might she saw not herself, but her mother. a beautiful Uchiha woman. Yet the more she stared at the woman in the mirror the more she started to dislike her long hair. All her life she had kept her hair trimmed only a bit just for combat purposes. So with deft hands she picked up a Kunai from her bedside an began the slow process of cutting her hair back down to its shortened length. Once she had it all cut, she set about trimming it up and setting it to the style she wanted.

Having finished her work she pulled her uniform off along with her pants and boots. It felt weird walking around like that given how she had been raised wearing a kimono nearly her whole life. Picking out a stark white kimono she smiled and set it onto the bed with a smile. Next she withdrew her silk nagajuban and slid it on. Next as with before she withdrew a white hakama from her dresser and slid it on as well. For the next ten minutes she pulled layers from her dresser and slid them on before returning to her actual kimono and finally sliding it on. Slipping on her sandals she headed out of the room as fast as possible.

As she slid open the door she was greeted with a small group of people who had gathered outside of her house. Had they heard her crying? Or were they there the entire time since she went in. Standing fully she painted a smile upon her face but didnt move. The group however did as they parted and bowed as she passed offering their condolences, or greeting her as the new Lady Uchiha. That was seriously going to take some getting used to. Stopping halfway thought the group she turned and bowed deeply at the waist smiling another painted smile she spoke light and soft,"Thank you, all of you." With that she rose back to her full height and headed back into the city.

u c h i h ax ↖ s a m u r a i ↘ xm e d i c a l l i c e n s e x ↖ k a t o n / s u i t o n ↘ xk o n o h ax ↖ B-Rank ↘
                  C H A K R A ↘ 500 // 500 x ↖ S T A M I N A ↘ 325 // 325 xA C ↘ 008300 x ↖ R Y O ↘ 06400

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >

O t h e r s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d : :
                  >

Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

[exit to brass]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Moody arrived to the compound in a rush, so fast in fact that she failed to notice that she was still the first to arrive. First up was a shower. She removed her clothing quickly, tying the headband around her Gunbai''s handle and then hopping into the water. She wasted no time, as there was a bit of a task ahead of her. Once complete, the girl slipped into her small clothes, and wrapped in her traditional garments. She was in a small portion of the compound, where very few of her peers went. This was where the Observance would occur, but for now she needed to clean it up. She used her gunbai, starting in the back of the room, to blow the dust and debris out of the door to the rest of the compound. There wasn't a huge mess but the room was rarely used, so some light fanning was required to clean the room to some degree of presentability. When complete, she made sure to disperse the dust into the air with a final swing, and headed back inside.

With that complete, she had the task of setting out the mats. She expected around fifteen to twenty people to show up, and so she had to make a few trips, carrying five with her each time. Once they were all outside she went about the process of setting them all up in a half circle around where there was one larger cushion for the leader of the Observance. Before she forgot, she also made sure that her necklace was visible, not hidden under her clothes like they normally were. Soon the members would arrive.

Quickly they shuffled in, and she bowed to each one as they passed her by, men and women dressed normally, not betraying what they were here for. She directed them to their seating arrangements, and took to handing them each totems, a wooden circle with a triangle carved into it. These would be for the prayer. As far as she was concerned, she always carried hers around her neck. When finally her parents entered, they shut the door behind them, bowing before the group and sitting on either side of the crescent shape. "Welcome, followers of His will," she said taking a seat on the larger cushioned mat and crossing her legs. Her eyes did not linger long on those of her mother and father, each with their sharingan active as they always were. She bowed, touching her head to the floor, as did the others. The Observance would begin, with her leading the conversation. [Observance I]

"We gather today in reverence of our god, the one true god, lord Jashin." In unison they all responded, "Praise upon him." She took the symbol from her neck and held it inside of her hand, holding it tightly to her chest and closing her eyes. "Now, we pray, asking for forgiveness for the blood we did not shed, or for observance of the blood we did. It is not ours to preserve and protect, but rather to destroy and kill for his honor, and for his pleasure." As she chanted the sonnet, one of many scriptures and teachings of Jashin that, in her mind, always felt incomplete, she touched the symbol to her forehead, then her lips, and then placed it on the ground. "That his will is enacted, is our only true goal." She opened her eyes, and the room did so as well. Her parents nodded to her, giving confirmation that what she was doing fine. This was her first time leading a group study into the word of Jashin.

The group fell into more comfortable sitting positions as Moody Blues, a child who grew up reading the tablets and scriptures, began to lead the day's studies. "We are taught, upon joining the Religion of Jashin, that it is a simple world. The strong kill, and are rewarded. They are the caretakers of the world. The weak, however, are culled and become the ground for which new life grows to become strong, to be weak again or even to become neither. This is the cycle. All things return to the ground, all things meet an end. Jashin simply means to bring all of these things to that point faster." she gave a moment for the room to agree, to nod. She continued on this, her maiden sermon. "And it is for this reason that we are seen as evil, as the dark hearts of man kind. Years of study, since I could read, since I could understand, have taught me not to believe this. To question everything. Even the word of God as it is written, as it has always been taught. Are we the dark hearts, perhaps. But hear this: Jashin is not simply a god of death." The room fell quiet, with her parents unsure where she was going next.

Moody removed a scroll, older than old itself, from her robe. It was ornate, with a simple of Jashin hanging from either end on red cords. Authentic. She unrolled the scroll, holding it for all to see it's words in such close quarters. "The word of God, laws decreeing that we are the reapers, that we, his chosen followers, would live eternally to bring about his will. This, obviously, is known. But what is not often understood is the next lines. Destruction and death befall those who stand still, who stand against, who do not truly live. This is why we exist, to bring about an end to those who have stopped growing." The message was growing clearer, and as time passed and she held the open dialogue, the room grew more and mroe intersted by her interpretation of the text, even if each question came with challenge. Moody Blues took each one head on, but with no offense. It was not an arguement, but healthy conversation. "I mean not to change your views, merely to bring attention to why we exist, why he asks us for death." The lack of questioning of why often leads to blind zealotry, which is never good, but less harmful to the higher followers of Jashinism. They can't die after all.

"I leave you with this, fellow followers," she would say to bring the dialogue to an end. She lifted the symbol, letting it hang from it's chain as she looked to each of them with her wide, owl like eyes focused on all of them. "We do, and always have existed to bring about the end, and the word says that we bring this to all whom are not strong enough to resist. In a world where weakness and contention has taken root in the hearts of man, there are many who deserve the Scythe of Death, but what of the old world, of times forgotten. What were we beyond the end of life? Perhaps we too, were the driving force of growth. Perhaps we, shaving the weak, the dead from society we were, in a way, evolution itself. We were the personification of Darwinism. I challenge you to ponder this until our next meeting. As always, walk in his sight, walk in his path, and cull all who would hold you back." She bowed, kissing her symbol once more before allowing all of her fellows to do the same, taking the wood with them as they left. Her parents approached, and she narrowed her eyes at them. "Well spoken, well led, Moody Blues," her father said looking down at her. "And how has your entry into the shinobi world gone?" She stood, taking her gunbai and showing him the headband. "I am leaving on a mission tomorrow, to combat the UHV," she told them. "Likely will lead to good kills, my first actually. What of your exploits?" Her mother leaned close, whispering in quite graphic detail their most recent sacrifice. Moody cringed away a bit. "Gross. Next time, you can keep that to yourself, mother," she said walking towards the exit. "No sure, we can clean your mess. Go on, I'm sure you have things to do that aren't related to us. She was already halfway back to reequip her shinobi gear in the living area of the compound. [Observance II] [Also exit.]

""
                                                                              360/360 Points of Chakra Remain!

250/250 Points of Stamina Remain!

Academy Techniques cost points
                                                                              Genin Techniques cost points
                                                                              Chuunin Techniques cost points
                                                                              Jounin Techniques cost points
                                                                              Sannin/Kage Techniques cost points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:30 am
User Image

Ah nerts. Had he been paying attention? You figure with a booty like Choumei's, he wouldn't had been far behind (hehehe.) Yet there he was, at his clan's compound, his cigarette going out as he arrived. Dip. Where had everyone else gone? Questions were quickly dismissed in favor of relaxing, letting the hangover pass in solitude vice playing pretend again and trying to get along with a squad of lackeys. They walked with no sense of urgency, with this mission being a big deal. He would need to become a big deal himself suring this if he was going to get ahead in this life. At least in this one, he wasn't raised in a volcano...

Acting as if he knew nothing, he got into a sitting positions on the steps outside. Kanzaki would close his eyes and let his mind go back to the first days of the Academy, discovering how to even feel his chakra within himself. Breathing manually, the Uchiha would mould just the smallest amount of chakra he could, which was still inefficient given his experience, but enough to begin his meditation with. [1/5]

Kanzaki shifted his focus from his breathing to his chakra, feeling it in his diaphragm, for lack of a better term. It was somewhere in there spiritually. He tapped his knuckles together in his lap to look more like he was meditating, which he totally was, and then spread his chakra out from his core to encompass his whole body. It stretched it some, but it meant also he couldn't perform any technique with a quantity so low after making seals. [2/5]

Next his focus was to spin his chakra, which as far beyond him, but the general idea was easy enough. From his hands, up one arm, and down another, following the same counter-clockwise spiral his hair did when see from above, his chakra methodically was gathered from his extremities to continue the roundabout journey through his arms, back to his hands, which he kept touching together, speeding up and slowing down the current of energy in him. [3/5]

While he could walk on slanted surfaces with chakra, that technique was still difficult to keep active. Not like he was going to stop meditating for it, but he shifted his legs out instead, joining the bottoms of his sandals together, and repeated the process of circulating his chakra through his legs, into his feet, creating a sort of figure 8 within his body of chakra flowing back and forth. It wasn't as if he needed to absorb it, because technically it was never really leaving in the first place. [4/5]

Breaking his seating stance Kanzaki, he stood up, drawing his eblows to his side, clenching his fists. Feet shoulder width apart, he bent down in a stance as if he was powering up to Super Saiyan building his chakra. Enough to exert it outside of his own body, from wherever he was able to. His hands grew warm from the sudden pulse, dust shifting out of the way from his feet. He felt he had a bit more to work with after that session, but not much. He'd have to keep working at it. Bummer.
❥ Basic Training: Meditate

Heck, why not go even further beyond? Kanzaki relaxed his body, brought his heels together, and stood up straight, making a horse seal. After all, fire was the nature of his people, and this horse seal was most associated with the fire release. He held the seal and molded his chakra, just enough to elicit a noticeable temperature increase. With his clan's fire, he knew it would be more efficient and easier over time to mold just the fire chakra with as few seas as possible, but this one was always required. [1/5]

Joining his hands he created a snake seal, common amongst the Senju and their wood release, or those strange people who used earth. Without any experience in his natures other than what he already knew by his blood, he wouldn't be sure if his chakra changed to another element just by using that seal, but the shift in potency of his internal energy did not go unnoticed. His control was getting better. [2/5]

He tilted his hands down an shifted his digits, creating the dragon seal. Kanzaki honestly didn't recall any elemental affinity associated with it, but that wasn't the point of the training. Like cutting a diamond, his chakra had to be refined with these lengthy strings of seals, even if the random ones he was using did not lead to any jutsu in general. It just meant his molding and creation of chakra was going to be more refined, leading to less waste whenever he did have to use it. [3/5]

Drawing his joined hands back up, he formed the Tiger seal, generally used for completing fire techniques, much like his clan's Great Fireball. Partly because he had been training this way, or because of the fire association, but he noted a sharp change in the quality of his energy after kneading with that seal. It as more akin to the difference between white and wheat bread, but it was something to keep up and build on. [4/5]

Bringing his left hand down, he kept the right up with two fingers to the sky, essentialy half of the tiger seal, or the seal of confrontation. There was little that could be performed from that seal, but it had the curious effect of stopping the directional flow of chakra in his body, keeping it stable and active where it as, like a command to calm down. He wasn't somebody to get heated in battle, but who knew what these UHV people could do to his chakra? Even with swords to fall back on, he still was grateful he could calm his spiritual engery a little better.
❥ Basic Training: Meditate

Well, that had been fun. Now how to see the difference in the performance of his techniques. Wanting give little away, even here, he bent down into a sprinter's starting pose, leaning over his bent leg, keeping another out behind him. Forming the seal of the tiger, a burst of chakra was formed at his feet, the air shifting away from where his sandals met the ground. He needed a bit of time to prepare for the technique anyway, and after a pause blurred out of sight with his body flicker, landing on a wall ringing the compound. [1/3]

Feet first he came to a halt, absorbing some of the impact by bending at the knees, placing a hand below him to stabilize himself in his squatted position. Much the same as before he formed a half tiger seal, keeping the excess chakra from his body flicker in his feet to keep him anchored to the wall sideways, not ten feet in the air. Not as taxing as having to climb up here himself and vary his chakra each step, it was nonetheless a way to train at better keeping the level of chakra constant. [2/3]

Firmly in place, he formed a few seals with his hands and vanished in a plume of smoke, which cleared away to reveal a small sprout 'growing' from the old stone bricks. Having to transform meant a constant application of chakra over his entire body, which thanks to his meditation was not as taxing on his energy or his concentration. It was just a shame he sort of blew off the monks in the temple before he became aware. Cutting off all his chakra and making the seal of confrontation, he dropped down the ground as his normal self, sighing.
❥ Basic Training: Performance

Heck, while he was at it, why not just learn a new technique? There was one he read at the Academy that he didn't have the control yet to use in any real capacity, and it needed a live target anyways. He looked about him, setting his sights on a bird, and making a few seals, pulling chakra from his center through his hands and molding something that felt... stiffer to flow than normal, but with his meditation, it was now possible. [1/3] [1/4]

It wasn't like an illusion or a direct attack, but he still didn't have to have to touch his target before the jutsu took effect. That defeated the purpose! He had to imagine i as a weak pulse, coming from his entire body. To start with, he let that burst of created chakra fly out from his hands on just two axis, more like a frisbee if one could see the energy, wafting at his coat. Not enough to reach the flying rat, but it was a start that wasn't a fireball. [2/3] [2/4]

He had to use more chakra, and continued to apply it to his held hand seal at the end, enough to make his hair start to move just from the directed pressure. Not like a windstorm; he was still a Genin. He just kept it in his hands and released it all at once like an explosion. He could only imagine how chakra looked before he awakened his sharingan, but it clearly reached the small avian nightmare, which stiffened in its looking this way and that, finally shutting up because it was bewildered why it had trouble moving. Still, it wasn't enough.
❥ Basic Training: Performance [3/4]

He had to act quick, before it wore off and the bird flew away. Going through all the same steps, he repeated the string of seals completly over, building that larger amoun of thick chakra again and holding it, compressing it almost, furthering the pressure as he went through the seals. The layer of urgency on the task certainly helped, and when the bird recovered from shock and took flight, he was ready, casting the technique in time to stop it as it spread its wings and crouched, catching it before take off. Success!
Learned: Kanashibari no Jutsu

Well, he'd trained a little bit, and couldn't go any further realistically. Guild rules and all. He did need some damn money for the makeover he wanted. Perhaps he'd come to this place under the wrong pretenses. He needed to get involved more, and religion had been appealing. There was a message to spread, after all. A calling to answer. Cracking his neck, he headed inside.

Without announcing himself to his kin, he poked around the foyer for a broom. Temple noobs were always sweeping, just like in his Japanese Animes! Finding one, he marched over to the entrance, remembering only now to take off his shoes and remove his weapons, placing them by the open door, and got to work sweeping the large entrance room from the back, making quite a cloud of dust, but that just couldn't be helped. The breeze from the forest drew some of it outside, which was nice, and thankfully there were few people left to complain by the time he finished. [1/3]

Taking his own initiative, he set the broom back where he'd found it, and moved on to other things. The torches looked to be burning low, adding to the stereotype that the Uchiha were brooding edgelords. That same closet conveniently had oils that the lamps needed, so he snagged the bottle and traipsed from room to room, topping off the lantern oil in the torches and braziers that he found. Honestly, it didn't help, but hey, it was something. He'd have to add more of them at a later date to brighten this damn tomb up. Satisfied with his work, he bowed to an elder and put the flammable oils back where he found them. [2/3]

Heading back into the foyer to look for more busywork that every job seemed to require, it finally clicked when he saw why it was so damn dark in here. The large central fireplace had nearly gone out. Bollocks. Snatching up his sandals, he headed outside, wandering around the grounds until he found the faggots, snatching up two in one arm, secured by his chin, and a third in his off hand, waddling back into the foyer, kicking off his shoes, and tossing them into the flame, a shower of embers raining down on him, nearly ruining his clothes. Sighing, he repeated the process, throwing another three bundles into the flame, waiting as it roared back to life.
Observance I

Wiping his face, he was called over to sit before the same elder he'd bowed to before, and did as he was bid, strangely. It was clear he was performing simple religion duties, so he was asked what he believed, or hoped to learn. Taking a deep breath, wondering how his ideals would hold here, he explained that his studies in the temple as a youth, and the history he'd learned of his clan in the academy, was that the three deities of sun, moon, and storm, may not have been legends at all, but in fact the progenitors of what the world knew today as the Senju, Hyuuga, and Uchiha respectively, pointing to the periods of rivalry between the Senju and Uchiha that colored Konoha's history.
[1/4]

Laughing, the man bid him to elaborate on these points. Admittedly, he didn't know enough of the history of this world to comment, since it was either murky, canon, or shite. He'd keep that to himself though. What he did go on to say was that while some legends that spoke of the Sage of Six Paths claimed he had two children, there was nothing that pointed to a common ancestor between all the clans, so why was it so hard to believe the Sage had a sibling who also had abilities to pass down? That kind of revelation, lost to history, could account for the Hyuuga, whose eyes were long sought after without any origin explaining them. [2/4]

He was not bid to continue, only told to search for the meaning, and that either Ninshu or Shinto would be something he should take to studying further, and was dismissed. Although not before being told to bless the fire he'd renewed with the alcohol he shouldn't be carrying around with. Cursing in a foreign tongue, Kanzaki drug his feet over to the fire, making a tiger seal, only vaguely remembering some ceremonial bollocks. Crafting it to his own experiences, he paced around the circular pit, forming the tiger seal at two other points, all evenly spaced out, the went around it again, dumping a bit of his booze on to the sticks at each point, then the final round, he bowed each time. That'd work, right? [3/4]

One more paragraph. What else could he do? Dashing back to the supply closet, lifting a few boxes and such before finding what he needed. For whatever reason, the piles of burners and incense had gone unused, so Kanzaki got to work placing them all around the foyer, lighting the sticks from the pyre in the center of the room. Pleased a bit by this, he removed his wooden armor and his leather cloak, tossing them into the fire, as if to symbolize his new beginning in this world and religion. He liked his old look more now anyways. His new self was too imposing. Gathering his weapon and shoes, he left the compound, bound for his home.
Observance II

[/exit]

神崎

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
Current Chakra 305 / 325xxxxxCurrent Stamina 315 / 315xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
Class Reductions:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D Rank ]
xxxxx•Mystic Hero: Can use physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques [ E - D Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn Uchiha techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxThoroughbred: Maximum Chakra/Stamina Increase
xxxxx•Thoroughbred: 5 Chakra/Stamina Uchiha technique cost reduction [ D Rank ]
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:10 pm

XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CW SELF HARM

There was, in general a whole mess of things for Moody Blues to mull over from the day. She slid the door to her home within the econpound closed and immediately stripped naked. Now in her natural, comfortable state the girl reached into her closet for a mat and laid it out on the ground. It was black with a large circle drawn into it in white. In the center of that circle was a triangle, inferred but even on all sides. She laid her body against it, bare and reduced to an otherwise natural state. In her right hand was a bloody knife. It hadn't been enough to simply pray for her breach of fail. She would need to pay for it. The girl took the knife and held it against her chest, right where she felt a steadily increasing thump against her sternum.

Her breathing became ragged and heavy. Sweat fell from her head as she felt herself adding pressure to the end of the handle. In theory the idea was that she should stab a hole in her chest through her heart. In practice... she never got very far before apprehensiOn and self preservation gripped her. Instead today she carved a line down her chest and then laid the knife down. Her eyes rolled back into her head as words mumbled from her lips. A prayer to the Death God for further forgiveness. There was a rumble, and then her eyes snapped open once more. The wound was gone, as if her skin had never been touched at all. Pure, silky smooth skin.

She rose from the ground and dusted herself off, finding her bed was made with fresh pillows. Her face slammed into the pillow and her body found itself wrapped haphazardly in her blankets and sheets.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:47 pm

XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some how Kya ended up unwrapping in her sleep, somewhere in the chaotic storm of her tossing and turning in her bed, occasional yawns and grunts, Kya ended up on the ground, with the top of her head resting against the ritual circle's soft carpet. When she did finally away, her eyes snapped open and a face like a blank page set itself in. Her palms touched the floor, and her entire bodyweight hoisted itself onto her arms, standing topsy turvy as she allowed her breathing to deepen. First thing when she woke up was allow her chakra flow to deepen. [1/5]

She repeated a few mantras as she pushed her chakra into her tenketsu one by one, feeling them well up, expanding with the increased stress. "I do not kill for myself. I kill for Kortal Khan." As she spoke, her focus seemed to increase, beckoning for her to bring her legs down so that she looked like the body and tail of a scorpion. Her flow intensified in response to her words, a testament to her faith and what she put into it. She exhaled, pulling herself back upright, toes pointed, and then fluidly rolled back to a standing position. [2/5]

Her hands clapped together, and her chakra flow carried into them, very heavily. Chakra control was never specifically her strong suit. In school she leaned heavily into her weapon training, interested heavily in forgoing the yang for the yin where her chakra was concerned. She was inept at ninjutsu, but that did not mean she should not throw herself into her chakra control. She closed the circuit of her chakra through her hands, and it rushed like a high way. "My life is mine, but His will gives me ambition. His will gives me strength when I lose myself. His will gives me my prime directive. That directive is to cull the weak, and live a life worthy of Him." [3/5]

She weaved the handseals in no particular order. But with each one she felt a different reaction in her body, in the way the chakra swelled up and welled over within her hands, in her body. Where the dragon brought fury through her nostrils and mouth, the Tiger seal gave her a sort of focus, like that of a hunter. She did this while doing a wall sit. Ten minutes went by before she felt a bead of sweat, or the burn in her legs and core. Her eyes centered on the wall ahead as she put together the seals and expressed her chakra and stamina together. "Hear not that I am but a vessel. Hear that I am ambition, I am hunger, pride, I am death and that is finality, but my life is centered. MY will stands alongside, and often against His. In this way I am more than a vessel, more than a tool to destroy. In this way, I am Kya." Was this mantra one from a manuscript? Not one so much about Jashinism as what it came from, but it was important to her. Her independence came second, of course, but not always. She held the Tiger seal as she stood up and moved to the bathroom.

Her foot turned the water on, even though her mind was clear. She closed her eyes, stepping under scaldingly hot water, her chakra focus barely holding out as she adjusted the heat. For this last portion the storm in her brain quieted and she simply stood for ten minutes, calming her chakra very slowly, back to normalcy. She reached out and touched the soap at last, and washed her body clean, finally, from the day before and this short training. She qas done with that quickly, and left the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She dried herself as quick as she could, and laid out her clothing. Robes, a red symbol to the death god on her back, a pair of pants bearing the symbol of Konoha on the Obi holding it closed. Naturally, there were undergarments, and loosely thrown over her body was the flak jacket she owned. She loaded her weapons, and exited her dorm like abode for the training fields. [Training, Meditation]

___youwillknownihilism

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Landing in an enclosed courtyard, it seemed like the village was in disarray. With everyone fleeing, there wouldn't be anyone here to stop them from their search. The little girl's smile faded as she realized the absence of potential victims. "Aw, man," she complained, as the zebra woman let her two passengers go. Each of the invaders gazed about, taking in the search plan, with the tall man leading the way to the inner halls. Behind him, the dual toned lady kept the defense, while the wicked little girl played with the now non-smoking marble. "Why are we looking for these," she posited, getting not a vocal reply, but just a simple glance from the knife wielding man, who was gazing down at a round device in his free hand. Every few steps, the device beeped quietly, and the man adjusted by leading down a different hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ending up in a large, unkempt storage room, the tall man lightly sliced his way through the junk in his way. As old luggage and once cherished objects fell away, a small marble rolled down to his feet. "That makes two," he commented, tossing it towards the little girl, who immediately boxed it with the other. Grabbing each other's hand again, the dual toned woman directed their flight up through the house and to the next location.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:27 am
User Image User Image
The pair arrived finally at what could be called the Uchiha compound. It had taken some time to find it among the chaos, there had been some sort of massive shock wave that had caused all of the glass to shatter. This has maimed many civilians from the looks of it and the village was still in the process of recovering. The wounds were still fresh. Unfortunately Atsuko knew that they wouldn't be of much help, he wasn't a medic and it wasn't their place to interfere with village affairs. "Keep close when we go inside. I don't know what's going on here so we should get this over with well we can. I needed to come here because there is a stone tablet that I need to read. It has been passed down within the Uchiha clan for some time" Atsuko explained as they entered the building. The uchiha took his time when they were in the building, scanning every room he could as they descended in the building. His sharingan were active as always to scan each of the rooms.

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Zak the Panduh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

It is the heart, that defines a S A M U R A I...

Following Dragon from the gates to a place known as the 'Uchiha Compound', Tsu tried to keep her focus on the road ahead, or her companion's back to keep herself distracted from all the havoc that surrounded her. Her steps were quick, yet cautious, aware of the numerous shards of glass that littered the streets. Dragon knew his way around the village surprisingly well, and it made the Samurai wonder if this was another area he visited frequently. When they approached the building, she heeded his words and stood close behind him, keeping watch behind them as the two descended further into the building. He was here to read some stone tablet that belonged to the Uchiha clan. "So, the Uchiha is your family? This is your home?" She asked curiously, taking notice of the familiar crimson glow in his irises. "...I'm still talking to Dragon, right?" The last two times she had seen those eyes, was during their mission to rid a warehouse of weapons, and when he reported to Magnus. Sure, she believed that Dragon was man driven by purpose, but she couldn't help but feel that something was off about him whenever those crimson eyes came to life.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 250/ 250 ◆¦ TPx 10/ 10 x x ◆¦ RYOx 2375 x ◆¦ ACx 3000
                                                                                                    ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU SPECIALISTx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ WANDERERx ◆¦ HAKEMOTO SAMURAIx
                                                                                                    xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                                        Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                                        Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                                        Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
                                                                                                        Samurai Discipline: Gains a moderate resistance to Touch-based Genjutsu; suffers no drawbacks from wearing armor.
                                                                                                        Weapon Specialist Discipline: Weapon skill increases at every rank, allowing weapons to cut through defensive Bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
                                                                                                        Onna-bugeisha Spirit PA: The Naginata can be wielded with other weapons styles learned; treated as that particular weapon.
                                                                                                        Smooth as Water: As per the training, the user is now able to move their feet independently while performing strikes. (-15 stamina for Soft Physical formless evasion.)

◆¦ Other Additives
                                                                                                        Stats: Strength (Slightly); Speed (Heavily); Reflex (Moderate)
                                                                                                        Iaidō: Due to Stage Three mastery, is treated as C-rank.

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Odoeb
                                                                                                    Quote:
                                                                                                    Quote:
                                                                                                    Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Barry_VII generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 13!

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image User Image
Atsuko didn't fully realize what she meant by that question until something clicked in his head. It seemed that Tsu didn't know a lot about other clans or families to some degree. Those same sharingan looked to her as he seemed to consider the question.

"These eyes are the sharingan. It is a trait among uchiha, our bloodline if you will. Unlike other bloodlines however you can only go so far with advancing the power of these eyes by yourself. To even activate them means to be put through a traumatic situation, with each additional spot in the eye a tomoe gained through a life or death fight.

The sharingan is capable of many things but that can vary. My own tomoe specializes in countering genjutsu and hypnosis. Others are able to see chakra and also copy abilities. Outside of those unique traits it also lets me perceive movement quicker and in finer details.

This is not my home however. I came from the Land of Frost originally. My father moved there during his youth as he was a pacifist and didn't want to participate in my clans dealings"
Atsuko began to explain. Just as he begun to he spotted something on the wall, a scrawling of sort. As he began to investigate with his sharingan however a massive wind howled through the building, tossing Atsuko aside and much of the debris as well.

Quickly getting up to his feet with a slight grunt he was on red alert as he looked around, but nothing would show itself for the time being. That was odd. Though with all that was going on in konoha it wasn't out of place. Keeping his eyes peeled as best he could he refocused his attention on the scrawling that he had spotted, perhaps it was a clue of sorts.

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Zak the Panduh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:31 pm
User Image

It is the heart, that defines a S A M U R A I...

The Sharingan. So that was the name for those crimson eyes. Tsu listened as Dragon spoke about his bloodline, and the unique abilities that it possessed. She was genuinely intrigued by its mystical powers, no longer seeing it as demonic, despite its appearance. It seemed to come in handy for various situations, and his ability to hypnotize might be the reason Magnus averted his gaze from it during their mission report. The turmoil one must face to get them, though... was it really worth it? Dragon didn't reside here, which Tsu found odd for someone quite familiar with the area. He lived in the Land of Frost, a place that must've been snowy going by the name. In fact, it brought of memories of her home, in the Land of Iron. "I see... In all honesty, I was worried you might've been sick, or possessed." She admitted aloud, partially by accident. Falling silent for a brief moment, she turned away, running a hand through her hair. Maybe a little foolish to think of such extremes, Tsubame.

"I... don't have a bloodline or anything. My family, the Ashikaga from Iron Country are reputed for their Samurai. It is our will, and devotion to Bushido that make us formidable on the battlefield. We fight to protect the people of our country, our Lord, and those we hold dear to our hearts. The Ashikaga are guardians." Tsu spoke with a sense of purpose and pride, reciting the words her eldest brother said to her when she was younger. With it, came a sinking feeling in her heart of what she left behind to pursue this dream. To become a Samurai. Inhaling deeply, she continued. "When we fought those gang members on the river bank, it was my first time ever experiencing my life being truly threatened. Not only my own, but what it felt like to have someone else's life as apart of my responsibility to protect. You may not feel that way, but I do. I felt... stronger, more focused, when putting all of my efforts into making sure you remained alive, regardless of if we failed the mission or not. I feel that's what makes us unique, similar to how your family possesses the Sharingan."

She was facing Dragon now, a half smile presented upon her lips. Before a sudden, powerful gust of wind sent her sprawling to the floor, and against a wall. Tsu looked for Dragon, checking him over as he rose from the ground. She too, got back up, returning to her ally's side with her hand placed firmly on the hilt of her Katana. He appeared to be looking for this stone tablet, and she only hoped the wind hadn't ruined his search too badly. "It's not safe here, Dragon..." She'd mutter, keeping her own eyes peeled for potential dangers, watching their sides and his back as he continued to seek this strange stone tablet.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 250/ 250 ◆¦ TPx 10/ 10 x x ◆¦ RYOx 2375 x ◆¦ ACx 3000
                                                                                                    ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU SPECIALISTx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ WANDERERx ◆¦ HAKEMOTO SAMURAIx
                                                                                                    xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                                        Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                                        Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                                        Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
                                                                                                        Samurai Discipline: Gains a moderate resistance to Touch-based Genjutsu; suffers no drawbacks from wearing armor.
                                                                                                        Weapon Specialist Discipline: Weapon skill increases at every rank, allowing weapons to cut through defensive Bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
                                                                                                        Onna-bugeisha Spirit PA: The Naginata can be wielded with other weapons styles learned; treated as that particular weapon.
                                                                                                        Smooth as Water: As per the training, the user is now able to move their feet independently while performing strikes. (-15 stamina for Soft Physical formless evasion.)

◆¦ Other Additives
                                                                                                        Stats: Strength (Slightly); Speed (Heavily); Reflex (Moderate)
                                                                                                        Iaidō: Due to Stage Three mastery, is treated as C-rank.

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Odoeb
                                                                                                    Quote:
                                                                                                    Quote:
                                                                                                    Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Barry_VII generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 9!

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:33 am
User Image User Image
Atsuko seemed rather oblivious at this point to any possible dangers. The scrawling on the wall slowly deciphered itself, he could feel his sharingan being the thing responsible for it. To the naked eye it would appear as nothing more then a collection of add signs and markings. It seemed to be a riddle of sorts. Wherever the tablet was it wouldn't be as easy as he had first thought to find it.

"Interesting. Tiger has ties with the iron country as well apparently. And I wouldn't exactly call the Uchiha my family. By name and blood perhaps, but the Shishin are my only true family now. If you looked into history the Uchiha clan has a very....mottled past. Some good, others extremely bad. The sharingan has such potential that it often leads people to do terrible things to earn its power.

This tablet contains many clan secrets as well. Only the sharingan can read it apparently, these markings here however"
Atsuko stated, gently placing his finger tips against the wall, "They are some sort of hint. It is definitly in this building somewhere but where exactly I have no idea quite yet"

He seemed a little be annoyed but he knew it couldn't be as easy as walking in and out. They had managed to get by the gate guards far to easily for it to be an easy walk in the park. On the plus side it gave him time to learn more about the potential new member Tsu.

With the first hint deciphered he'd begin to move through the house until he could manage to find another scribbling. As he took his time figuring out what it meant he'd realize something. "I don't know your full name. Is it just Tsu? I have met some people who only have single names but those are usually rare" he asked rather politely well staring at the wall.

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Zak the Panduh

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out