Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Music Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gryffindor Girl Dorms -> Music Room (After Gryffindor vs. Slytherin Game)

Leonette left the Gryffindor common room and headed down to the fourth floor to the library. Walking in, she searched the entire library for David. Surprisingly he wasn't there... Heading out of the library Leonette wondered where he could be. The Ravenclaw was always studying so if he wasn't doing that what could he be doing?

Walking down the halls Leonette's feet took her down a level. She continued walking down the hall until she heard a piano playing. 'Piano…?' The fourth year headed towards the sound right toward the music room. 'That's my music...' she thought as she got to the door. When the music stopped she quietly stepping into the room, seeing David study the music Leonette almost didn't want to interrupt. Though a part of her really did... Finally she brought herself to speak up. "Hey, surprised to see you here." she said as she walked over to him. "I see you're practicing."

Looking at Leonette even if you didn't see the game you could tell she was hit in the arm by something. She had a wicked bruise on her arm that was about the size of the bludger that hit her. Sadly she wasn't about to hide it, she would have but it bloody hell killed.

With: David

Wearing: Jeans and a T-Shirt

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
DOB: December 25, 2012
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
Wearing: His typical Non-Uniform Attire
Dating Leonette Mitchell

After the Slytherin vs. Gryffindor Game

David instantly recognized Leo's voice as she said she was suprised to see he was there. "Where else should I be?" He answered fairly carelessly when he set down the music and glanced up and then said, "I'm more surprised to see you here shouldn't you have..." He trailed off as he was going to ask if shouldn't she have been in the hospital wing getting checked out since she was hit by a bludger and that was when he saw the round bruise on her arm.

"Right, well that explains how you had the time to change and get here after the game," David answered, picking up his wand from the top of the piano. "Gi... Can I see that arm of yours?" He asked nodding towards the arm sporting the bruise. "Thankfully, it is only a bruise. That's something that any fourth year or higher who actually bothered taking healing and shown up should be able to perform. I just hope Mira had enough sense to have gone up to the hospital wing since she took a hit from a far older beater..."

He wasn't even thinking about the fact he had stated details he would have had no way of knowing that quickly unless he went to the game or managed to interrogate someone who had been there for a play by play and still had the time to show up at the music room. Holding out the hand not holding his wand he glanced over at Leo, a small scowl on his face. Sure it was just a bruise, but who would actually spend longer with a bruise when someone could heal it fairly quickly. It wasn't like it was for muggles where options for healing bruises were generally just time.

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Music Room (After Gryffindor vs. Slytherin Game)

“My first guess was the library.” Leonette answered him. She knew where he was going with his sentence. She should have gone to the hospital wing but honestly she wasn’t in the mood to sit there with her sister, well that’s if she went that is. “… Gone to the hospital wing… I know I should have.” She finished his sentence for him. Maybe it was a good thing she was so close with David, no one was better at healing then him.

Leonette shook her head. “I don’t see what explains anything.” She said watching him grab his wand. When he asked for her arm it started making sense. “Oh that… I don’t see how this explains a thing.” She rephrased. Holding out her arm she trusted David to help her out. “Don’t give me that look, maybe I felt like suffering for a while.” She told him before her what he said, sunk in.

“You were at the game…” Leonette said looking at him. “I can’t believe you watched that. My performance was terrible…” she sighed feeling absolutely terrible that he saw that. Leonette happened to be a bit of a perfectionist when it came to Quidditch. Sure she accepted when things didn’t work out but if anyone saw her suck as bad as she did, she felt horrible for it.

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:12 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

"Oh. I quit studying in the library mostly around the end of our second year," David answered. He supposed the library would have been a logical place for him to be, though. Not that he was obsessively studying like he once did. At this point he was fairly confident he had his textbooks down, or at least to his satisfaction. Most of his studying just happened to be on things that had peeked his interest.

David let out a fairly exasperated sigh as he took Leo's arm and then with his wand gently tapped the bruise muttering, "Wundus Healiom" and he watched as the discolored spot began to fade back to normal as the bruise disappeared. Not letting go he glanced back to Leo and said in regards to her comment that she felt like suffering for a while, "So you're masochistic, then? I suppose that is why you put up with me. I had always wondered that. I guess I know the answer."

And when Leo called him out on attending the game he paled and quickly dropped her arm and took a step back, before he glanced away blushing some. "I... I was mostly watching Mira because I wanted to see if she actually listened to my advice when I last saw her. Technically she did..." He glanced back to Leo and let out an uncomfortable chuckle when Leo said her performance was terrible. "I... I don't really watch quidditch games so I wouldn't have a lot of reference on what is good playing or not. Besides, in these games isn't it basically luck and just all on the seeker more or less? I mean the games aren't usually long enough to give the chasers a chance to play that much. And, you did a whole lot better the Hufflepuff game. Or at least the half I actually watched."

"My sister came too, she said she was rooting for Slytherin in Wendy's stead or something along those lines," David added, deciding not to add that also Cathy justified it was fair because David was cheering on Gryffindor because of Leo. He frowned and glanced back at Leo and said, "Who knows what Cathy was actually doing, though. It isn't like she likes Wendy at all. Wendy thinks Cathy is a moron and Cathy thinks Wendy is a budding sociopath. Actually, Cathy might be partially right about the sociopath thing. It is a valid enough thought."

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:27 am
User Image

Leonette was surprised she hadn’t noticed he wasn’t in the library for like a whole year and almost a half. “If you don’t study in the library, where do you study?” she asked curiously. This was the product of being busy since last year or at least it had to be. Man, did she ever wish she was free just a little bit more these days. It would make life so much easier.

Watching David as he healed her arm Leonette was glad to see that bruise disappear. When he answered her on her suffering she couldn’t help but smile. “No, I’m not and that’s definitely not the answer. Besides nowhere did I say I put up with you.” She told him. Why was it he always thought he made her suffer? “I’m just not overly happy about the way the game turned out.” She added. That was the main reason more than ever that she didn’t go, she just wasn’t in the mood and it wasn’t like she broke anything.

When David let go of her arm Leonette looked up at him. “So, you didn’t go because I was playing.” She commented sounding hurt, although that was hardly the case. “Wait, you gave my sister Qudditch advice?” she asked almost shocked at that. Since when did David offer such advice? Thinking about it he was right, their games relied heavily on the seeker and if they couldn’t do it then they certainly wouldn’t win. “You’re right games do relay on the Seeker and I did play better against Hufflepuff.” She said with a sigh.

“I don’t mind if your sister didn’t root for Gryffindor. I mean I should be happy that my sister’s team won right? Truth is… I sucked out there. That game was supposed to be easy they had a less experienced seeker, a beater that usually plays keeper and a keeper that’s never played that position before. I should have scored against her but I didn’t…” Leonette told him for the most part rambling. “I know I’m over reacting… it’s just a game I shouldn’t take it so seriously but it’s all I’m really good at.”

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:14 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

David let out a short laugh when Leo asked if he didn't study in the library where exactly he studied, "Mostly over the summer-though that is more of a when do I study. My room at home. My father's office. Sometimes out and about, depends really. As for over the school year, there was a reason I specifically wanted to be in Ravenclaw, beyond the fact that it was the only house that would even remotely have me beyond Slytherin. In our common room it isn't considered all that rude to tell people 'shut the hell up, I'm trying to study'," David added with a shrug. "And there are plenty of places in the castle that are quiet such as unused classrooms and what not."

He sat back down on the piano bench and raised a brow as Leo denied being masochistic and stated that she never claimed to "put-up" with him. "It's what everyone thinks, most people are just too polite to vocalize it," David answered, looking away and drumming his fingers on the top of the piano somewhat lost in thought.

After Leo sounding insulted because of the fact he didn't go because she was playing David started sounding half panicked, "I never said that didn't influence my... or that I didn't go because..." He stopped embarrassed, realizing she wasn't as serious as he thought. "Right. God, has Cathy been giving you pointers or something?" He let out a long sigh and stood when Leo asked about him giving Mira quidditch advice and then agreed about his analysis of school quidditch games and then said it was only a game and that she was overreacting but claimed it was the only thing she was really good at.

"I know the rules of quidditch. I did long before my first year at Hogwarts, just because I hate flying and quidditch for several reasons, doesn't mean I don't know about quidditch. No reason I couldn't advise on at least some things about quidditch if I wanted to. But, I didn't necessarily give her advice related to quidditch or not. And, perhaps this is a bit rude to you, but I fully intend to keep my promise to your sister. What I say to Mira or she says to me or what isn't said, I'm not going to tell you. I'm not going to betray Mira's trust one way or another."

He let out a sigh, glancing away and added, "As for the game, I doubt quidditch is the only thing you are really good at, but you think I don't understand perfectionism in something? You are aware that every time I walk into the classroom that if I make the slightest mistake in the course material I spend weeks going over the same thing again and again until I can do it in my sleep." David glanced at Leo and said, "Regardless of how I do or don't do, still at the end of the day think of how I could have done even better. I base my worth on academic and educational achievement and my eventual professional achievement. You just decided to connect the same feelings to a quiiditch game. It isn't my place to say you are wrong for engaging in practically an identical unhealthy habit."
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:54 am
User Image

Leonette smiled and laughed when David said you could tell someone to shut up without it being too much of a problem. She suspect that was the case but was surprised to hear he wasn’t studying as much. “Never thought about that but it seems you have cut back on your studying. Now, I just need to cut back on my busy schedule and we’ll be perfect.” She said with a smile. Her schedule would lighten up come the sixth year so she would at least be able to breath and enjoy her final years at Hogwarts.

“Yeah I know that’s what everyone thinks, but that’s not the truth. You of all people should know that.” Leonette replied. The fact that she knew that’s how her friends felt kind of bothered her. Not so much because of what they thought but because they didn’t know David like she did, or at least was beginning too. When David started panicking over her being upset on him going to the game to see here sister play instead of her she couldn’t help but smile. “No, but it’s nice to hear that I had some influence.”

Listening to David Leonette was impressed. Not just about how much he knew about Quidditch but that he was keeping her sister’s trust. In a way it was kind of like how she didn’t mention what Cathy said to her on the field during the first game of the year. “David… I’m glad you are keeping my sister’s trust. I can respect that if anything maybe she’ll actually like you.” She told him hoping that Mira would because honestly it would be nice for her to actually like someone rather than hate on everyone in sight.

“I know you do. I didn’t know it was that extreme but I know you are a perfectionist.” Leonette answered. Maybe that’s why she was saying all this because David knew the feeling. Her whole family took Quidditch rather seriously which was a tad mental but that’s just how it was. Her cousin was the same way granted he had the roll of seeker you’d think he would be that way because of it. However Leonette played a position that really was meant as keep away mostly the occasional goal but it usually never got that far. “My whole family has that unhealthy habit well at least the ones that play Quidditch those that don’t are usually a lot like you worrying about academics or their professional performance.” She added glancing over at him. “Though I’m glad you understand.” she said with a small smile. “You’d probably understand more than anyone else ever would.”

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:56 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

"You can only go over the text book so many times before you have the bloody thing memorized," David answered with a shrug. "Maybe I should have taken more electives, then again, I've been thinking about dropping one of the ones I do have so maybe that isn't accurate. I'll have to pick up an extra hobby or something at this rate. I can only practice so much before my hands cramp up." He nodded to the piano where the music sat and glanced back at her, "You don't have to change your schedule because of me. I can always find something to entertain myself. It may be debatable if it is productive or not, but I can find something."

He shrugged and raised a brow as Leo countered him about whether she merely put up with him. "Leo, I know myself best," David said. "You can't escape yourself-trust me, you put up with me, because there isn't anything that you would want that would logically counter my habits." Sighing he shook his head as Leo smiled at his brief panic about possibly insulting her and decided it was useless to argue on that matter.

And when Leo said she was impressed about him keeping her sister's trust David scoffed, "Yeah, I don't know if Mira actually trusts me or not. I really don't care. She probably doesn't trust anyone completely. She's too much like me. Though, I have to say that is probably why I like Mira more than your sister Grace."

He shrugged and leaned back against the piano and listened as Leo explained her family's habits, thanked him for understanding, and said he probably understood more than anyone else would. David shrugged, "I don't know if that is the case. My family does the same thing just with varying focuses. We're all neurotic perfectionists in our own rights. I don't think you're nearly that bad. I would hope not."

"There is a reason I left Defense Against the Dark Arts class early when we had the boggart lesson," David said. "I wouldn't be surprised if Cathy-even Wendy, don't do the same thing. Actually, my sister would probably break down crying before even facing the boggart and then get more upset because she got upset in the first place. Like I said we're all neurotic. Family trait."

He let out a long sigh and raised a brow and said, "So anyways, why do you care so much about quidditch anyways? I mean it isn't like you're really the type who would care about money or fame that professional quidditch might bring. I get academics or professional performance, but quidditch I don't get. It's a very minor aspect of life at Hogwarts anyways."

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:40 am
User Image

Leonette knew exactly what subject he was planning on dropping mainly because she was in the class and knew how hard it was for him. “David cooking with magic just isn’t your thing had you taken another textbook elective you’d probably do quite well in it.” She commented. “But I understand you can only do so much before you’ve memorized the whole textbook.” She added. Leonette shook her head. “I was planning on dropping some electives after next year anyways. I’m telling you I’m going to be so stressed next year and I’m so not looking forward to it.”

“I’m telling you I’m not David.” Leonette told him. He may know himself best but she should be able to know herself and whether she was put up with him or not. There was no way she was about to budge on the idea that she wasn’t just putting up with him because there wasn’t anything else she wanted at the present moment. Shaking her head Leonette knew there was no point in arguing with him, it would get them nowhere.

Sure Leonette didn’t know if Mira trusted David or not and chances were she didn’t. However, she did know if anything he was getting close to something she would never get from her sister. “You’d know wouldn’t you?” Leonette asked knowing that if anyone knew how Mira thought it would be him. They were surprisingly similar. “I guess it would all depend on what’s worst… truthful honesty with a hint of distrust, or constant correcting by an occasional hyper active child?” That was pretty much the positions you had between Mira and Grace. Honestly, Leonette could stand Mira’s pettiness over being told she did something wrong. It was a never ending Ravenclaw thing.

Shaking her head Leonette didn’t think she was as bad as being neurotic, then again she could be wrong. Her cousin was far closer to that then she was then again maybe he was just too hard on himself. “That makes sense… I always wondered why you walked out that day.” she said knowing full well he’d have to face the boggart during their OWL test for Defense Against the Dark Arts. It paid to have family older then you who took the test. Regardless that was just something they’d have to deal with come next year.

“Truthfully when I don’t do well on that field I feel like I let everyone down. The whole team feels that way. Everyone in our house cheering for us and then to end up losing like that, it just dampens the mood.” Leonette explained taking a seat on the piano bench. “I may not be planning on playing Quidditch after we graduate but I’ve always been into sports. When I was a kid I learned probably just about every muggle sport out there and now that I’m here I’m playing Quidditch and I've always pushed myself to be one of the best in all of them." she continued looking up at him. "I guess losing just bothers me because it just reminds me I can't be good at everything.”

OOC: Sorry for the late reply.

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

"Or I could just end up like I am in Charms or History of Magic, bored out of my mind and arguing fairly petty details since I have nothing better to do," David said raising a brow. "It just annoys me that I know for a fact Cathy will end up acing the class. Quite honestly I don't even know how she end up as a skilled cook. Dad doesn't cook and Mum... well Mum's cooking may be slowly killing the whole family. Hard to tell."

Leaning forward he said, "Most of your electives shouldn't be that bad. I mean my mother who I don't think ever opened one of her text books while at Hogwarts only failed one of her OWLs, technically, and that was astronomy. Then again, maybe everyone just exaggerates on how little she actually studied."

David shrugged as Leo pointed out that she wasn't him and he let out an exasperated sigh, maybe it wasn't entirely just a stereotype that all Gryffindors were hardheaded. He was never going to get through to her about anything, he figured. It was ridiculous considering everyone else was under the same impression David was: Leo put up with him. She also put up with a few of his less savory family members by this point such as Wendy. And who knew what was up with that glare Cathy shot at Leo when David mentioned Cathy playing quidditch. When, Leo spoke about her sister Mira and Grace, David let out a laugh. "Leo, I already have constantly correcting by a hyperactive child-that would be my sister. How about I trade you Cathy for Mira this summer? I'd trade my sibling due in January, too, but I figure he or she will be too young for either of my parents to agree to that one."

David's smile faltered when Leo said she had wondered why he had walked out of class that day. "Was it that weird? I've pulled similar stunts to that before in other classes. I thought people wouldn't really think much of it." He glanced away and listened as Leo said she felt like she had let everyone down and about her interest in sports and being reminded of not being good at everything. "I didn't peg you as much the type to feel they have to prove they are the best at everything-well I guess that isn't what you said, 'good' right?" David answered glancing back at Leo and said bluntly. "I'm the one who tries to prove their the best at things constantly. Anyways, wouldn't in the Gryffindor vs. Slytherin game it be more accurate to say that your seeker is the one who really let Gryffindor down. I mean, Slytherin didn't score any points either so you were able to help contain that. That was your job. Slytherin won because their seeker got to the snitch first-that is on Gryffindor's seeker and maybe their beaters for not preventing that and catching the snitch first." He shrugged, "Then again, I am far from an expert in quidditch. I know the rules technically but that's about it."

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image

“That could be another possibility.” Leonette agreed with a small smiling. “So she’s good with cooking… somehow… you can’t be good at everything David.” She said before quickly adding. “I know perfectionist.” She shrugged knowing how he thought when it came to academics not that she really understood it all the time.

Leonette wasn’t so sure. She could really badly suck during her OWLs she didn’t know. “Says the person who studies like all the time.” She said pointing out the rather known fact. “I may study but I still suck at tests.” She added honestly believing that she was doomed come any of their tests. Maybe she was just selling herself short. “I’m pretty sure everyone’s exaggerating. I mean she had to have studied at least a little.” That really had to be it there was no way David’s mother only failed one OWL without looking at a textbook.

At David’s proposal Leonette wondered if he was being serious or only joking. Regardless on her small bit of pondering it took her a mere second to answer. “Alright, deal.” She said with a small laugh. “I would take your sister over Mira in a heartbeat. Besides, Mira doesn’t like being home with Grace anyways.” Leonette told him with a smile. Honestly it was the constant fighting she couldn’t stand between her sisters. If they didn’t fight she’d probably love them both… not that she didn’t already.

“I wasn’t exactly weird but I did notice it. I pay attention to how you act and liking you far more than just a friend I do tend to be concerned when something bothers you.”
Leonette explained. It was true, maybe even more so this year than the others. “Right, I don’t let a failure from stopping me but I do take them pretty hard like anyone would really.” She told him. “I’m really going out of my way to be the best because I can only be the best I can be. You’re right though that is your thing.” She added with a small smile.

Looking up at him Leonette glanced away thinking about the game. “I would never blame my cousin. David tries his best out there and is pretty hard on himself when he doesn’t caught the snitch. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s off beating on a wall or studying intensely because of it.” She told him honestly. “But you’re right I guess I did do something right. Keeping Slytherin from getting to the goal that is.” She added. David may not be an expert on the game but he did have pretty good advice.

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:54 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

"I suppose I can't," David sighed when Leonette said he couldn't be good at anything, "but I l think I should be. I'm not the type who takes being terrible at anything well. Actually, I don't take being mediocre well either." He made a small 'tsk' and shook his head with a smile.

He leaned back listening as Leo pointed out that he studied all the time so his opinion might be somewhat skewed and that even if she studied she still sucked at tests. He shrugged, he had his own anxieties about the practical portions of some of the tests-such as Defense Against the Dark Arts-and he really should drop Cooking with Magic because he was pretty much guaranteed to get an A or less on that OWL. Then again cooking wasn't necessarily seen as a necessary skill to pretty much any of his family members.

"I wouldn't know. Lying is popular in the family, so my mother could not be exactly truthful on the matter," David answered. "The two people she was closest to at Hogwarts have been cut off officially so I can't just ask them if I wanted to. But, considering the number of guys she did end up snogging repetitively in random dark corners and the sheer number of guys she dated, she wouldn't have had a lot of time to study outside of class if you do the math. Maybe she just paid a lot of attention in her classes. All things considered, I wouldn't think my father would let the rumor be as extensive as it is about Mum unless it was more than half true."

He shrugged and then chuckled briefly when Leonette after consideration agreed to trading Mira for Cathy. "Actually, I'll be spending at least two-thirds of the summer in Tinworth at the Avery manor per the agreement I'm under with my grandfather, so I don't know how much I would benefit from the trade. And there I just have to deal with Wendy. Cathy plans to stay in London mostly so she can start studying whatever language she is hoping to tackle next. Though, I'm fairly sure Cathy would adore Grace. They are a lot alike."

"Something is always bothering me," David answered Leo with her explanation before he turned away, a bit redfaced from when she pointed out she paid attention to how he acted and because she liked him more than just a friend she tended to be concerned when something bothered him. "So, you're saying that you have to be more than friends with someone to care if something is bothering them?" David asked with a small chuckle as he looked back to Leo. "I would think if something was obviously bothering say Elsie or Tanya or whoever you'd be a bit concerned."

"Anyways, I'm not blaming your cousin, per-say, I just pointed out where he failed in one particular game. I don't see how the second coping mechanism he goes to would be all that bad though," David added. He shrugged and added, motioning towards the space on the piano bench next to him, "Anyways, you can sit if you want to stay for a while. You got your bruise healed and were able to vent about the game. Then again knowing your schedule you usually are too busy to spend long in one place like this. I don't have any great insightful wisdom to offer you about anything. I guess I'm not that great of a Ravenclaw."

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:12 pm
User Image

David certainly didn’t take being anything less than perfect at anything well. One of these days it was going to be the end of him Leonette was sure of that. Until then though she was continue to believe he was just perfect the way he was even with his imperfections. “I sure do hope I get at least some of your mother’s luck even if it’s true or not.” She said really not wanting to fail any of her OWLs. It was a constant worry of hers really.

When he mentioned staying in Tinworth for two-thirds of the summer Leonette wasn’t all that surprised that was a condition. However that would make it tough to see David over the summer, or at least without his extended family asking questions. “You must be so looking forward to that.” She stated knowing that had to be loads of fun. Seeing as David wasn’t a fan of his extended family it would make sense that he himself wasn’t looking forward to the summer holidays. “Maybe I’ll hook them up. If anything it will get Grace off my back and maybe she’ll pick up a new language or something.” Leonette said thinking it might be good for both of them because it would be a nice way to get to know each other.

“No,” Leonette started to say shaking her head as looked away. “I don’t have to be more then friends. I cared before I just care more now.” She said a blush now on her face as she glanced back up at him. “Speaking of which I know a lot’s been bothering you lately… more than usual from what I can tell.” Leonette spoke up. She’d been concerned about it for a while.

“You don’t know David like I do, studying isn’t his thing.” Leonette said with a smile. As David motioned for her to join him she didn’t see why not. “I can make time.” She said taking a seat next to him. Shaking her head Leonette added. “You’re a great Ravenclaw David and you’re more help then you realize.”

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:29 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

"My mother's luck? At what? Attracting and hooking up with guys?" David said with a laugh. "I don't know if I would approve of that. It would make me terribly jealous if you were half as bad as my mum was from what is said."

He shook his head when Leonette said he must be looking forward to spending the summer so long at Tinworth. "Sure, spend that much of the summer probably being forced to try to memorize a family tree that I'm fairly sure crosses over itself at least once, maybe twice. And, I can't practice the piano in peace there because Wendy will probably show up. And, I'm fairly sure, I'm not allowed to stay in my preferred guest room, anymore, which is annoying."

"As for Grace picking up another language, it is great to have a sister know another language until you realize she has another half a dozen ways to criticize you if she wants," David added about the idea of Grace and Cathy hanging out.

"Anyways, it is good you'd care about others regardless," He said with a small smile and ignored her comment about a lot bothering him lately and instead responded about her cousin David and studying. "Studying might not be his thing, but it isn't a particularly self-destructive behavior. There are far worse things he could do."

"And, I didn't know Ravenclaws were necassary supposed to be the helpful ones. Isn't that more a Hufflepuff thing? Or even a Gryffindor thing?" He said looking at Leo whe sat next to him. With a sigh, he put his hands on the edge of the bench and leaned forward a bit and added, "As for me being bothered, technically only one thing is bothering me if you get down to it. But I have no choice in the matter till I graduate, so it probably is pointless to fret about it, but it is my habit to do that sort of thing. At least I'm no longer only obsessed about my OWL and NEWT scores," David ended with a short laugh. "Anyways, why discuss it? You are upset about your team's loss right? I'm supposed to be comforting you. I can manage my own problems. Why suck you into them?"

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀
𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓲𝒆

Connor walked down to the (hopefully empty) music room at a quarter to three, knowing it should put him there about the same time Rowan would show up. He'd realized they hadn't got to hang out and just chat in a while, and he figured that certainly needed repair. As Sadie led him into the room, he sat in one of the chairs, briefly pondering whether he should play some piano to strike the mood. Honestly, he wouldn't be sure which mood to strike, so he figured he'd leave it alone. Twitchy fingers felt over his pocket watch, biting his lower lip as it neared three. He was super excited to hang out with Rowan, but certainly not for the reason Colton had guessed. No way, they were just friends! He wasn't crushing! ....Well, he wasn't crushing hard if he was, he reasoned. If he was crushing hard, he'd have spent all summer whinging about how hard it was to pine over her, like Colton had done with Kenzie.

Devlyn Maycry

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ 𝓪𝒇𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭 ᴏꜰ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓲 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓽𝓱𝒆
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰... ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, 𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓵𝔂
I ᴀᴍ 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs 𝓫𝓲𝓰. Aʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪs 𝒇𝓪𝓼𝓽 ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼... ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ
ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓵, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ?
Aʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ 𝓭𝓲𝒇𝒇𝒆𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝒇𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝒆?
𝓐𝓻𝒆 𝔀𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝒆? ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓵?

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces