Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:16 pm
"Rude much...", Arika grumbles as Molly walks away without acknowledging that she had even spoken. Frowning, she turns towards Sturgess, "Hey Mister What's-Your-Face, where do we get food?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:26 pm
(damn it, i knew i forgot something. i can fix it if you want)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:27 pm
((It's fine))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:28 pm
(you sure? i didn't mean to ignore you)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:36 pm
((It's fine, dear.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:39 pm
(ok)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:22 pm
Al sighed as he stood around and waited for Seth to begin talking.

"You know you should be doing better"a voice said behind al."You could have easily made Yellow or Blue"kageki his spirit partner was standing behind him

Al was ready to speak but shook his head instead ignoring him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:33 pm
"All right, looks like we got just about everybody. Firstly, welcome to Duel Academy, I'm Professor Hayes, I teach the Synchro Summoning Class. But you guys didn't come here to listen to me talk about myself. Here, the Slifer Dorm is at the bottom of the food chain, no worries, you all have the potential to rise above this, either with raw talent or by studying hard and proving yourself. However, if you like it here, no one is going to make you advance. Anyways, we'll go in, get your room assignments and then we can all get ready for the Welcome Dinner." Seth said happily. He wanted to smoke so bad right then, but he decided it'd have to wait. More importantly, one of the new guys had a Duel Spirit. Should be interesting, maybe later if we do any practice duels, I'll get to see what sort of duelist he is. Seth thought to himself and headed inside.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:39 pm
Elton shrugged at a bit at the girl."Well at your dorm there is suppose to bit a big welcoming feast. Oh that reminds me, Come on team Mustered over here for your Rooms then you can head to food."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:42 pm
Al followed Seth into the dorms ignoring Kageki the entire way. He kept quiet and looked around. the dorm it self was in shambles but that didn't bother him. He was a very humble man and even if he didn't move on he was sure that he could make it home for now.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:58 pm
Danny walked up to the girl and smiled at her "Hey so what if your a Slifer dose not mean your bad. Think of us as Ketchup, ketchup makes everything taste better. And the worst your hand the better the chances you'll draw something good."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:03 pm
Arika sighed to herself while looking around, "Uh... Where was the blue dorm? I spaced out for most of the 'tour' thingy..." Her stomach let out a loud growl, causing one of her invisible companions to laugh. "Oh shut up!", she snapped at the seemingly empty air beside her.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:19 pm
The brunette had followed behind the group warily. She didn't want much notice even if her companion would rather she did. Being alone except for him she was normally this way. She continued into the Slifer dorm to listen to Danny talk to Molly about being Ketchup... "Ketchup? Really? Wow..." She mumbled and rolled her eyes. She turned towards the teacher for his speech thing.

"He probably said that cuz the yellow teacher called them mustard!" The dragon said chuckling. With a quick glance from Shayna, the dragon stopped as best as he could but that only caused her to smile as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:27 pm
Elton blinked at the girl "Um I didn't get a chance to say anything... I'd think you should see the nurse since she's also your head of dorm for now she should be here shortly. So why don't you take a shady sit down little girl blue."  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:29 pm
A somewhat harassed looking pink haired woman comes trotting up to the Blue Dorm freshman, mumbling to herself as she flips through a folder. "I'm sorry for not showing up earlier, I only just found out that I am not only the new gym teacher, but also in charge if the Obelisk dorms.", she sighed, running a hand through somewhat messy hair, "If you'll please follow me, I'll take you to the dorms and give you your room numbers." She turns and begins to quickly walk towards the Blue dorm.

"Can I just crash here instead?", Arika asked, though she followed the woman, "I just want to eat and sleep..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff