xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've always loved Calufornia. Specially where I currently live. It's full of wild animals and trees. It's very relaxing here.

______________________________________

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:20 pm
O w l - C h a n
Hi owl-chan ! I've been through similar thoughts once.

I thought I was unattractive, that my flaws (bad temper and shyness) are so bad that no one wants me. So, I tried to change. I am not trying to change my outer appearance because that's how I was born and I don't want to do plastic surgery.

I think people should love the person inside. That's why I thought I was bad inside and wanted to change.

There's a guy that liked me. It boosted my self-confidence, but I didn't like him. I went on dates with him just to see if I could love him, but I couldn't.

I am picky just like you, but we cannot fake loving someone because we cannot be happy by faking ! Therefore, I feel so much better now even if I am single.

I feel sometimes jealous, but is being in a couple the most important thing for you right now?

In my case, it is not. I need to find a full time job, so that I can have a car and help my mom paying other expenses.

My advice is to think what are the other things that are important for you ... Work on it, while making new friends and meeting new people, but don't push yourself or remind yourself everyday that you are single.

When the time comes for you to fall in love, it will happen in the most unexpected way. That's what all my friends are saying. So, don't wait, don't think about it.

Miss_XxAriaxX

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:24 pm
O w l - C h a n
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've always loved Calufornia. Specially where I currently live. It's full of wild animals and trees. It's very relaxing here.

Also, if you are proud of yourself that's what count. Be proud of yourself. Do things that you like. Stay positive, you can be happy. I'll send you a video that helped me feel better, later... ok !

So smile and maybe a guy will fall for your smile. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:43 pm
O w l - C h a n
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss_XxAriaxX

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:03 pm
XxAriaxX

What's this?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:39 pm
O w l - C h a n
XxAriaxX

What's this?
It's the link of a video... It's my favorite makeup guru, she made a video on how people are happy....  

Miss_XxAriaxX

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces