Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::||The Lost Tribe||::.. -OPEN-[Accepting-Need Scientists] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  YES
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image

"єνєяуσиє иєє∂ѕ тσ ѕρєαк, ι ωιℓℓ тαкє му тιмє ∂σιиg ѕσ."

Corylassa stayed low, as had been suggested, and only now moved so that her head could be just barely seen in the shadows of the edge of the jungle. To Morquka, anyway. Her eyes, however, were still trained on the scientists standing on their beach. One held an odd box, the others continued to step backwards, unsure of their safety.

'I would say you were successful in frightening them.' Coryl said, finally brushing Morquka's mind. In fact, she spoke in her mind so that the whole grouping of tribesmen around her could hear her voice. 'A rather impressive display.'

She could not know that, in opening her mind to the warriors around her, she had opened it to the Pale One's. Quiet, but still there in their heads.

---

As the tribal man in front of them shifted back into a normal (Well, a very tall) human state, Eric stopped moving backwards. The man was speaking, but he couldn't understand a word of it. Jackie summed it up pretty well. "I'll agree to that. Sounds like Icelandic mixed with Inuit? German and Polynesian, if anything. That is down right weird." But he was smiling, interested. "Do you think it could possibly be a dialect of circumstance? Shipwrecks, ages ago, mixing native blood with outside influence such as language? Fascinating."

He put down his hands, and felt a slight sound in his ear, as though someone had whispered to him. He didn't quite catch what was said, but Demetri was right next to him, he'd probably been muttering.

"ι really ѕнoυld тнιnĸ вeғore ι ѕpeaĸ."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image..::i am not here to hurt you:..

Demetri stumbled in the sand but regained his footing quickly. He didn't stop until he reached base and then he ran a shaking hand over his face. Through the trees he could just make out the incredibly tall male at the shoreline. His palms itched, Demetri wriggled his fingers and turned quickly to run to his tent. The male unzipped the mosquito netting and then ducked inside. He snatched a leather-bound journal of the in table and dropped down to sit on his cot.
First meeting with what we suspect to be one of the Lost Tribe. Possibly hostile. Perhaps only territorial. Male. Around seven feet tall. Appears roughly 200 pounds, maybe more. Has the ability to transform his figure. Bones, skin, all of it! There is, as we figured, a language barrier. Suspect one[as I will refer to him] takes on Animal-like formations.
He finished writing and stuffed the book into the drawer. Excitement took him then and he pulled a cigarette from his pocket, lit it, and took a deep drag. "Oh thank God."

..::i just need a vile of your blood:..

---

[~Pretty. Typical.~]

User ImagePozlaceny looked hard at Coryl, nodding her understanding. She turned her dark head in time to see Agate remove his mask, and grimaced. What a scar. Dragging her attention away, she shifted into a more comfortable position.
She let the time pass watchfully until Morquka phased his body back into normal and began speaking. "Well I wasn't hiding from you. I figured had these Unknowns been hostile, surprising them would have proven fruitful." She was tired of being in the bushes, unseen, so Pozlaceny lept over the fallen tree and directly behind the rest of the scientists.

User Image

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:38 pm
Vitani had started running a moment after her feet hit the ground, filled with curiosity of these new people, and she could run fast. Soon enough, she was sprinting, her small feet hardly even making a sound as they padded against the moist ground. Her back began to arch suddenly, making her body lean foward to run on hands and feet. Then her mouth lengthened into a muzzle and ears formed along with a tail and two paws dug into the earth to launch her forward. What now ran in her place was a wolf, white as snow.

Tani quickly made her way to the edge of the jungle, just before the beach, but stopped there. She didn't want to be seen, she just wanted to observe. There were a couple of people, including Morquka, but they looked strange and moved in weird ways. They were stiff and pale and hardly moved with the grace of her people. The only similarity were that all of them had two legs, two arms, and a head.

Amber wolf eyes that shifted into humans eyes watched from the leaves, darting to the left of her when she felt the presence of other people in her tribe. They all stayed behind the edge as well, until Poz suddenly leaped out. Tani didn't take her eyes off of the scene in front of her as she leaped up, taking hold of a branch and pulling herself up easily. She kept climbing until she got a good view, then she put one foot into the place where the branch and trunk met and leaned away as she held onto a branch just above her. Who are these people? She cocked her head curiously. Of course she knew what they were: Pale ones. There had been tales of them she remembered as a child but she had never been told many tales; but she didn't want to know what they were. She wanted to know who they were and why they were here.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Nothing seemed more thrilling to the hunter than using her bendable bones to hang from trees. It just so happened that she was watching the newcomers. At first, they all ran. And eventually, excitement seemed to calm in one area and one of the Pale Creatures returned. He seemed excited.. but how could she be sure? She swung around from branch to branch, using all of her limbs to do this task. She dropped down near this Pale One's cover, crouched with a crudely crafted equivalent of a dagger. She poked the shelter with her weapon, but did not quite tear the material.

xx

Silas, a late arrival, looked to her other tribesman. There were a few copies of her to show, but they all seemed to morph into the one that was first to arrive. "Missed the action, I guess. I left when I first heard your yell, Pozlaceny. What exactly happened?" She was curious. Hopefully the girl could explain something. If not, perhaps she'd investigate! She didn't even know there were intruders on the island. That is.. until she just took the time to look and understand the faces of her fellow people. "What do you think they're doing here?"

(Whoops, edit!)

pramheda

Fox

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:28 pm
[Does Deme notice/hear Note?]

[~Pretty. Typical.~]

User ImagePozlaceny held a strong straightbacked pose, it was not intimidating, but by no means would anyone think her weak. She carried no weapons on her person, then again she did not need too. "Didn't miss much. Chief junior over there killed a nice sized boar. These pale folk freaked out, Morquka frightened them pretty badly. Now we're seeing if they are a danger to us. I have not a clue why they are here, but they do not seem to understand our language."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:43 pm

(Whatever you'd like! c: Open-ended.)

Silas gave a quick nod, but she seemed to not quite follow. "Do we understand their's? Do they seem pretty smart or did they provoke Morquka somehow?" She was rather curious. Pozlaceny normally did a pretty good job of explaining things to her. Perhaps she was just having a hard time following. Her thoughts were stuck on the idea of people even finding their island! Were they looking for this place? Did they intend to come across their home? These were questions Silas wanted answered!

pramheda

Fox

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 am
Morquka listened to the others and said, "I chased the boar to the water. When I turned around after dispatching it, They were all suddenly there. I thought I'd been caught in an ambush, so I tried to scare them away." Then he walked to his kill and said, "We should get this back to the village before the meat spoils..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:05 pm
User Image

"єνєяуσиє иєє∂ѕ тσ ѕρєαк, ι ωιℓℓ тαкє му тιмє ∂σιиg ѕσ."

'That is only one piece in a well-rounded plan.' Corylassa thought to the group at large. 'The boar, though large, is not the biggest thing we have to think about.'

She stepped out from the jungle until her feet met sandy ground, using her staff as a walking stick. Her eyes were trained on the scientists, some still nearby, the others back at their camp. Corylassa could see their minds in her own, as she did the tribe, and it was an odd sensation. She did not expect to be able to use any sort of speech with them, but she knew they must try.

'We need to know why these people have come here, who they are.'

---

Eric had taken a few more steps back toward camp, but as more islanders began to arrive, he found himself transfixed. He spoke to himself, or maybe Jackie. "The language! The clothes!" One of the women was staring at the man who had threatened them, as if she expected him to answer something she'd said. He hadn't heard anything-

'-not the biggest thing we need to think about.'

Eric tapped suddenly on the side of his head, feeling as though a mosquito had buzzed by; but the sensation was all wrong, the buzzing had been inside his head, not outside. He turned to check if someone had spoken behind him, knowing that Demitri had gone off as soon as possible (Probably to smoke) and found himself gazing at a woman who had not been there before. Pozlaceny's pose wasn't intimidating, but it was rather surprising to find someone behind you when you hadn't heard them arrive.

"Ah- Oh, oh hello?" Apparently language barriers didn't mean much to Eric.

"ι really ѕнoυld тнιnĸ вeғore ι ѕpeaĸ."

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:40 pm
"If my father finds out my hunt was successful and that I let the meat go to waste He'll by screaming at me for weeks. He never lets anything go. Bad enough he thinks I'm crazy. Don't need him treating me like I'm stupid too," Morquka said before he started to pace and mutter to himself. Then after a few minutes he stopped moving around and crouched near the kill. "Pozlaceny, I'm taking the kill back to the village. I will watch these strangers to make sure they do not venture toward the village when I return." He began to change once more, and within minutes the jaguar like creature that he'd been when he'd killed the boar was standing there on all fours, but then it started to grow larger and more heavily muscled. the claws became large enough to rival a bears, and soon there was a cat like creature that was at least 5ft tall, 14ft long, and had to weigh at the very least 1600 pounds. The creature he'd became picked up the boar in its mouth and took off at a full sprint into the jungle; heading for the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Several minutes passed and Demetri heard an odd sound. It was like a puncture, but it ended so quickly that he couldn't be sure. The male stood and crossed to the still unzipped door. As he walked out, he looked over his shoulder and spotted what looked like a shadow of a figure. He paused and then moved towards it, being as quiet as he could.

---

[~Pretty. Typical.~]

User Image"He already thinks you are crazy? Well that makes two of us," Pozlaceny muttered under her breath as she cast a big smile. "Do you need hel- never mind. See you when you return." She cast her dark eyes onto Eric and cocked her head. "Halloo?" The English word felt funny on her tongue, her accept warped it as she spoke it. Turning her head to Silas she made a confused expression. "What does that mean?" As if her fellow Tribemen would know.

User Image

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:18 am

The zipping sound from the tent was all but quiet, and Note seemed to flitter back, bending backwards and turning sideways. She was careful not to stand up fully, crouched with her crude weapon. Perhaps if she was not so wrapped in her curiosity, she'd have remembered to grab her bow from her back. Note, after realizing he was seemingly unarmed, stood. She was a bit on the defensive, still stepping back a few more steps. She was just curious of the damn shelter! What an odd material it was.

xx

Silas' eyes went wide for a moment. She, too, tried the word out on her tongue, "Hullow?" Her's was even less close than Poz's, but oh well! She blinked and her eyes returned to their normal size, and she shrugged. "Maybe they have names, and we could try to use our hands to talk!" Almost right after, she looked to the Pale One. She motioned to herself, "Silas."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:36 am
Agate just watched as he put back on his mask. Something was wrong and he could feel it. He punched his fist into the closest tree making a rather loud thump. He was losing control. "Guys... I.. I think you better run." He shouted gripping the tree, breathing heavly. His eyes started to glow a radient purple. His hands gripping the tree started to grow changing to different colours. The tree wasn't goona hold much longer, nor was he.

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:28 pm
Vitamins eyes darted left, hearing a thump followed by the tree shaking a little. She looked back out to the others, but nothing much was happining, so she shifted into a monkey, white as her strange hair, and swung from the tree she was on to the next and the next, until she was at the one Agate stood under. She clambred down, falling to the ground next to him as she shifted back. "Agate" she wasn't looking at him, but around to the others. She'd never exactly spoken to the man, and she was sure her would, but maybe she could distract his mind from whatever was making him mad; but then she was stuck. She didn't know what to say to him  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:39 pm
Deep in the jungle there was a low sound, almost silent, but powerful none-the-less. It could barely be heard, but it could most certainly be felt by those inclined to speak the language of nature. It sounded like the voice of an old tree that had stood the test of time, but the voice sounded to be speaking another language entirely, it couldn't be understood, even by the plants that heard it. Something moved through the jungle, something strange. The trees and vines around it one by one sent messages to Pozlaceny. "Strange." "Disturbing." "Not plant, but still plant." "Plant that moves without the wind." "Plant, but not." Many of the messages were echoed as many different plants repeated them. There was a presence on the island that the plants couldn't rightly understand. And judging from the messages Pozlaceny was receiving, it was a plant that moved.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:48 pm

He approached the woman cautiously, he palms showing so she new he wasn't a threat. "Hello there. Where did you come from?" Demetri was aware that Note would not be able to understand him, but he kept his tone friendly and open.

---

[~Pretty. Typical.~]

User ImagePozlaceny smiled at Silas and lifted her hand; she pointed at the girl next to her and said, "Silas." Then she tapped her own chest, "Pozlaceny." She wasn't sure about these strange humans, there smell was off and she wouldn't trust them. An urgent shout behind them made Pozlaceny reach over and grab Silas by the arm. A scream of agonizing pain hit her, and Poz let go of the other girl to grip her head. Only moments later whispers flooded her body "Strange." "Disturbing." "Not plant, but still plant." "Plant that moves without the wind." "Plant, but not." and then the screaming again. But she felt more than heard that these were coming from two different directions. The whispers came from towards camp, the screams of pain from near the fallen tree. Where she'd left Agate and Coryl. Pozlaceny staggered in that direction, forcing her mind to put up a barrier so she could think, could function. "You need to get them away!" She told Silas as she passed her, "Take them back to their camp. Now," Pozlaceny's skin was prickling as she finally stumbled across Vitani and Agate. Panic filled her and she shook her head. "Agate, go! I can't get everyone away fast enough!" She pushed herself in front of the smaller female and threw her arms out. "I'm so sorry." Poz whispered as she jerked her hands together and vines lunged down from the surrounding tree's, draping and wrapping themselves around Agate. Pozlaceny knew it wouldn't hold the man for long, but hopefully it would be long enough. Her stomach started to feel sick as more plants from the other side of the island became confused and nervous.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces