Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Great Expectations ( Ying / Salbei ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:53 pm

“Well it is not polite to kidnap someone’s old man, either, and ya, he IS Gramps! He is —“ She jabbed her thumb at her chest “My Gramps!” Hel snapped back, and really, she was about to spout off some other not so nice things before Sal’s voice cut through.

Sal used stern tone! It was supper effective.

Really super effective.

Hel’s mouth snapped shut and she stared at Sal before her gaze slid back to Ying. Her narrowed gaze at the seamstress promised trouble as soon as Sal wasn’t looking. “Charmed~” She drawled, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

chimarii
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Ying's hands flew up to her mouth as her face covered with a bright crimson. She was the worst. She was the absolute worst. She was going to the pony equivalent of hell and would never taste a droplet of FEAR ever again.

She insulted Mr. Salbei's child.

Salbei was her grandpa. Oh no. Oh no no no. She'd done a terrible thing.

Ying was on the verge of tears it was that bad. "I-I am so sorry! I have done you a great i-i-injustice M-Miss Hel. Please forgive m-me." Fingers slowly unwove themselves as she stepped away from the door and slowly retreated behind Salbei in FEAR of what she'd done.

Q_Q

enoh love

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:49 am

Oh dear. He cut in a little too late, didn't he? Hel was...well, Hel...and Ying was now clearly upset. The Sage resisted sighing out his displeasure and instead let his eyes follow the Conquest Seamstress as she tried very hard to hide behind him.

"No need to apologize, my dear." He assured her as softly as he could, turning just enough to place a hand on the top of her head. Poor, easily started Ying. This wouldn't end well for her. "You did nothing wrong, and are not the one at fault." In a further attempt to ease her worries and to prevent the tears he could see coming, Sal leaned down enough to wrap his arms around the little Conquest Mare in a brief hug, hoping that would help a least a little bit. He really wished she hadn't used the words she did, but alas...it was done. Now he just had to make sure Hel wouldn't continue on as she was.

"And Hel." Red eyes slid back towards the young Reaper, narrowed in disapproval. "Ying is a dear friend of mine, and I am merely helping her out. Nothing to get worked up over."

Lucyal

chimarii
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:03 am

Enoh Love

chimarii

Hel wanted to get all mentally puffy with satisfaction when Ying admitted that she had done her a great injustice, but the way she reacted so fearfully and recoiled behind Sal nearly in tears actually left a bad taste in the ghoul's mouth. Not to mention she called her 'miss' ugh! Hel hated that.

Luckily Salbei.was helping to keep a lid on her too for the time being... With that stern tone and look still. Not to mention he used her name! Hel actually cringed and then looked away pouting. "Ya, ya." She muttered. "Whatever it is fine. Just never call me Miss again."

Death was still coming for you Ying...just not under Salbei's watchful gaze.

Lucyal
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:38 am

Hug. She was getting a hug. Who was Hel when she was GETTING A HUG FROM SALBEI? Her face went bright red, almost threatening for her nose to bleed again. She couldn't do that though. Not on Mr. Sabei!

Turning to Hel, she bowed lightly and said, "I am sorry Mi- Lady Hel."

Yes because that was much better.

"H-How can I assist you? As I said I am b-busy at the moment, but I would be happy to cater to you any other time," she asked, fidgeting with her needle. She really was itching to get back to work, but it would've been rude to simply ignore the reaper! "Anything for Mr. Salbei's child!"

enoh love
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Sal made a mental note to have a little chat with Ying. Specifically on how not to go playing into the hands of a very brazen, headstrong child.

"Tut tut, now there will be none of that. Neither of you are the other's better." Not that they were equal, either. It just didn't seem right to bring up that fine of a detail; in his eyes, the Horsemen were always above Halloween, no matter how fond of them he was or how he played his own little games. "Sal, my dear. Just Sal. And ah---Grandchild, apparently." Amusement hinted in his voice and he turned towards Ying, making a gesture to the robe he was wearing.

"Would you like to continue? I'm sure my headstrong little grandchild wouldn't mind if we multi-tasked while she explained her intrusion." His gaze flickered towards Hel then, brows raised as if extending the invitation. She had hunted him down after all, maybe it was important?

Lucyal

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Ying would also be receiving a glare for enjoying that Salbei hug a little too much. Hel was also wondering why the ghoul seemed so…red and blushy and nervous around Sal—

Oh.

Oh wait. It clicked really fast, you know why? Because Hel had seen these kinds of things when Mot had been crushing on Lizzy really bad. Oh my Jack. But…did she…really?

Hel just glared even harder now, and scowled.

“Not Miss, or Lady! Just Hel! Hel!” She repeated, and crossed her arms, puffing her cheeks out slightly as she continued to stare at the seamstress, wishing she’d combust into flames just by intensity alone. “I am not here for you—“ She stated, and made an idly gesture at Ying. “So do not get your panties even more in a bunch than they already are…” She looked back at Sal, and when asked about her intrusion. Oh…well…huh. Hel kind of forgot now, and a stumped expression crossed her face for a long while before she muttered: “I am not going to say with her here!” Smooth cover up, she thought.

chimarii
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Ying looked hesitantly between Salbei and Hel. Were they maybe having some parental/child issues? Ying had often heard that teenagers were unreasonable and rebellious- perhaps this was what they called "teen spirit?" She flicked back and forth between the two of them as they talked, not sure which was more important- Salbei's words or Hel's urgency to talk to him.

"Though I would like to continue, I understand if there are private matters to be discussed, and would not like to interrupt." Ying announced, if not a little saddened by the interruption. She'd been promised a full day with Salbei, and now she got ... well it was enough! She had taken up too much of his time anyways.

She covered up any trace of sadness with a sweet smile for both of them. "I-It is no matter, Mr. Salbei. We can continue another day, for it seems you have very important f-familial matters!" As a Conquest pony, family and heirs were everything. Ying understood, or at least, she thought she did. It seemed Hel had something important to say, and who was she to get in the way! "If you do not mind though, you w-will need to change out of the clothes, so I can put them away for another day!"

enoh love

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:43 am

"Of course." Sal sighed when Hel covered up her rather obvious slip; the pause was enough for him to get it, and he merely shook his head. By then, Ying had started being too swet for her own good, and the Sage extended one thin hand to rest on the seamstress' shoulder.

"No, today is fine, my dear. I promised my day to you, so unless my Brazen little Filly can come up with a very good, legitimate emergency that would require my immediate attention, I will be staying here. If you will still have my company, of course." He offered a small, reassuring smile to Ying before turning his attention towards Hel, waiting for her answer.

chimarii

Lucyal
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Hel let out an exasperated sigh. “It is not an emergency~” She drawled, and added Ying to the list of banes of her existence. “So I will wait. Right. Here.” That being said, Hel dropped to the floor right where she was, sitting cross legged and resting her hands on her knees.

She was staring at Ying.

Judging.

Enoh Love

chimarii

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:35 pm

"You will not wait there." Sal's voice, however calm, gained that stern edge once more; he would not budge on this. "You will go back to your own dorm immediately. You may come find me again tomorrow. I will hear you out then, if I have the time for you." It was fine for her to do her little rebellious thing to him, but to include someone like Ying - and to completely disrespect both of them in the process - was not going to be tolerated.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:45 pm

It was kinda sad how quickly Salbei could pop Hel’s balloon. Hel went from indignant to crushed in an instant. Her mouth was open in a silent sound of ‘so unfair’ and her brows were furrowed from hurt feelings. Daddy was upset with her. That hurt.

Stupid Ying.

The ghoul immediately leapt to her feet, clenching her fists as her mouth snapped shut. She, luckily, didn’t make it worse by saying another word, though her body language said it all. She stormed past the two, but before she left, and making sure to be out of Sal’s sight, she shot the seamstress the dirtiest look she ever shot anything to date.

It promised awful things.

She was gone then, just as abruptly as she had come in.

Lucyal
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Ying only watched the exchange with wide eyes, attempting to understand the strange argument going on in front of them. Neither of them was saying much of anything, but it was clear some feelings were hurt.

"Um ... Mr. Salbei, I don't mean to intrude, but ... are you sure she will be okay?" Her palm went to her chin, tapping as she attempted to come up with the right words. "She seemed a little ... hurt?"

Ying's tiny hand went to Salbei's shoulder, where she patted the older famine very gently. "And ... you too! Are you okay?"

lucyal

enoh love
WHY CANT WE ALL GET ALONGGGGG /sob
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 pm

"She will be just fine, my dear." Sal's voice had lost the edge he had used with Hel, smoothing out to something soothing and reassuring. "She is a resiliently strong child, she will get over it. Besides, spare the rod, spoil the child." He seemed amused, and there was nothing about what had just gone on that bothered him in the slightest. She went to pat his shoulder, but he intercepted her after the first one, instead giving her knuckles a dusting of a kiss.

"Of course. I am worried about you though...I'm sure that wasn't pretty to see, and I sincerely apologize."

Chimarii

Enoh Love
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:41 pm

HIS LIPS TOUCHED HER SKIN.

User Image

Ying had to resist another nosebleed, so instead all of the blood went to her cheeks, in the form of the brightest blush yet. "I-I-I-I AM fine SIR!!"

She buried her own face in her hands, trying to hide the embarrassment. "ThankyouforaskingbutIreallythinkweshouldgetbacktowork."

enoh love
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces