Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~*Roommate Wanted*~[1x1x1x1-Full&&OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join?
  Yes.
View Results

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:22 pm
As Marth unpacked his suitcases and his backpack, he organized his belongings to what matched with what. He looked at all his clothes and realized that he didn't have as much regular clothes as he did costumes and props, so he decided that he should go shopping for clothes. He looked around the room and saw that he needed curtains and blinds as well as a bigger dresser in his room. He turned to go to the door and closed it carefully and faced the bed, wondering if the others were going to go shopping. He thought that he should let them know he was going to go shopping in case they could carpool, but then if they weren't he could simply take the bus to his destination. Marth folded his clothes nicely and pulled out some hangers to hang his clothes in the closet, a majority of them being costumes.

After he finished hanging up his costumes, he put his make up in the dresser that was already placed, and he had yet to find a place for his other clothes.

Marth went to his door and answered it and saw that it was ELizabeth. "Yes, I was about to ask the others if they wanted to go shopping too," he said, his facial expression unchanging.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:40 pm
(( Well... Elizabeth got ignored sad ))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:44 pm
shabatha

(((I know... kind of sad)))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:45 pm
Boris_Badenov
shabatha

[[Boris, you ignored her]]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:54 pm
MommiiDearest
Boris_Badenov
shabatha

[[Boris, you ignored her]]
I didn't see her post... I fixed it now)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:02 pm
[[Map of 2nd floor is up. Let me know which room is yours.
Ill have the other floors up later.]]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:25 pm
shabatha

(((Edited my previous post.

Mommiidearest, Marth's room is diagonal from Demetri's.)))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:51 pm
((Your fine :3))

Elizabeth had gotten a confirmation from her father about the vehicle when Marth answered. She smiled warmly nodded and went to her room to grab her wallet and keys. She was happy that she got atleast that much done. So as long as her dad's vehicle would be able to manage anything that the others might be purchasing as well as her own purchases.

She was hoping that this would let them each get to know each other even a little bit. She also needed to find out if a boxing gym was even in this area... If not, then that was just unlucky for her. She entered the room and grabbed the wallet before heading outside to switch vehicle's with her dad's. She was surprised to seem him standing outside of his Ford instead of the Subaru... She sighed, he knew she wasn't comfortable with his Truck... But of course he brought that to her... She pulled out the single key she let others use when borrowing her car. "Please refrain from anything that might scratch the paint Lilly." Her father said as she took the keys from him and he got into her small Sebring She sighed and walked back into the house. She hated that nickname as well...

((Elizabeth's is next to Demetri's))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:22 pm
Bite me. Bite me.

"I did just say 'in the basement'. Learn to listen." Demetri turned and walked out. He passed the living room and walked into the foyer. Seeing Elizabeth entering, he grunted. "Are you ready? I'll follow on my bike. Or I can lead."

Make me bleed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:14 pm
You know that fine line everyone talks about?

"I assure you that I was listening to you. Just in a state of disbelief." Valerie stated as she bit into her apple for the last time before reaching its core, noting that she had been gradually munching on it before tossing it. The female had disposed of the core and walked up the steps once again to the second floor to retrieve both her cash and her shoes. Valerie opened the door and noted that her music had still been playing through the sound of her silver speakers. With a swift sigh, Valerie had pressed her finger to the off switch before pulling out her iPod, as well as attaching them to the earphones next to it. She had then walked over to the drawer holding her money and pulled out the envelope labeled 'my cash.' She pulled out everything she had, which was primarily leftover tips that had accumulated over the years. She stuffed all of her money into a small black and metallic silver wallet, one in which also held all of her cards. She looked at them and thought about snipping all of them up, but one never knew when they would come in handy. Figuring that she was ready, Valerie simply yanked out the pen securing her bun. With that she left her room, heading back in order to regroup.
Stay on your side of it and we won't have a problem.

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:26 pm
Elizabeth looked up surprised to see Demetri waiting on her to reenter. She smiled nervously before returning her composure to it's normal state. "What ever suits your fancy. If you would like to lead, then sure." She said waiting on Valerie and Marth to come down. She had her wallet attached to the belt that was on her hips around her skirt. The light blue tank matched the slightly darker blue skirt and the Brown belt. She looked preppy, but wasn't.

Crossing her arms as she dangled the keys to the ford, she smiled almost seductively at Demetri before turning to look outside one of the windows.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:46 pm
Marth reached into his pocket and felt his wallet inside before exiting his room. He walked down the hallway, thinking on if he should purchase more clothes or something to hold his current clothes. He wanted to plan his shopping accordingly and decided to but a dresser first so he could put the remainder of his clothes away, since he didn't want to buy clothes and not have anywhere to put them.

As Marth took his last step off of the staircase, he entered the foyer and saw Demetri. "Demetri, may I paint the walls and hammer nails in and place tacks in to hang various items?" he inquired to the owner of the house. He was hoping he would say yes so Marth could do what he wanted to do with the room. He then thought he should buy a powerful vaccuum cleaner and something else so he could keep his bed clean.

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:14 pm
Bite me. Bite me.

"No!" Demetri growled, then he shook his head and cleared his throat. "I mean, yes. But when you move out you have to patch the holes and paint it to whatever color it is now, or white." Demetri scratched the back of his head and shrugged.

Make me bleed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:05 am
"I will restore the room to the way I found it if the time comes for me to move," Marth said, deciding to purchase a camera after purchasing a new dresser. "I am ready to go," he said. "While we wait for everyone else, may I ask how we're going to go?" he asked, curious. Marth did not have a car, much less a license to drive, never having the time to learn. He did sneak out of the house at night with his friend who was teaching him, but he never put the lessons to use. "I am afraid I do not have a license to drive or the proper amount of practice to drive either," he said to let the others know. He was a bit embarrassed he did not know how to drive, but he didn't let it show, though he did hope the others wouldn't redicule him for it.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:34 pm
Elizabeth looked over to Marth as he asked. "We can carpool in the vehicle in the front. It should have enough room for anything we might purchase." She said happily. She was honestly waiting on Valerie but as they waited she took one last look at the inside of the living room. She liked the look.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff