Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Neighbor ((Me & White Dragon Lady)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:14 pm
Takao took a deep breath then knocked on Zarin's door. She then waited, playing with her red hair and shifting from side to side.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:36 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin opened the door and smiled at her. "Hey Takao , come on in." He stepped out of the doorway to let her come inside his apartment.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:49 pm
Takao smiled at him before walking through the door. "Hey." she replied shyly. "Nice place." she added as she took a look around.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:52 pm
Takao smiled at him before walking through the door. "Hey." she replied shyly. "Nice place." she added as she took a look around.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:26 pm
WhiteDragonLady
bigbubz1

Zarin closed the door behind her. "Thanks. Do you want anything to drink Takao?" Zarin wanted her to feel comfortable and at ease.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:37 pm
Takao shook her head. "No. But thank you for offering." she replied with another smile. She didn't know why but she felt really comfortable around Zarin even if she didn't know him that well.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:41 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Takao shook her head. "No. But thank you for offering." she replied with another smile. She didn't know why but she felt really comfortable around Zarin even if she didn't know him that well.
bigbubz1

Zarin gave her a nod. "Alright. Do you want to ask me anything?" Zarin wanted to be as helpful as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:49 am
Takao

Takao tilted her head to the side. "No. But I would like to apologize. I didn't mean to keep you up with my parties. In fact, I didn't even know you had moved in right across from her. So, I am sorry." she replied, bowing slightly.

bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:09 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Takao

Takao tilted her head to the side. "No. But I would like to apologize. I didn't mean to keep you up with my parties. In fact, I didn't even know you had moved in right across from her. So, I am sorry." she replied, bowing slightly.

bigbubz1

Zarin smiled. "Its alright Takao. As I said before, its fine. Maybe I'll come over to your next party and dance with you." Zarin wanted to tell her how he felt about her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:08 pm
Takao blushed before smiling. "Actually...I am throwing one tonight. Just a few friends this time. You are welcome to come." she replied. "And I'll hold you to that dance." she added, giving him a wink before heading to the door.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:41 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin smiled and walked over to the door and opened it up for her. "Alright. I'll see you there. Until then, save that first dance for me Takao." He was thinking about confessing to Takao at the party tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:55 am
bigbubz1

Takao gave another smile, then a nod. "Will do. See you later, Zarin. Party starts at eight. See you there." she replied, before walkin gout the door and towards her own apartment.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers