Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Innocense of Youth (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

~I have a goal in life...~

Miki looked over at Noah when he spoke. He nodded. "Okay." He told him then watched him job away.
After a few minutes, Miki went up to their dorms. He knocked then blinked when he did. What was he knocking for? It was his room too!
Miki opened the door. I'm back." He said as he walked into and closed the door behind him.

~But never once did I think it was to remain by your side...~

OCC:{}

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:22 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki looked over at Noah when he spoke. He nodded. "Okay." He told him then watched him job away.
After a few minutes, Miki went up to their dorms. He knocked then blinked when he did. What was he knocking for? It was his room too!
Miki opened the door. I'm back." He said as he walked into and closed the door behind him.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah was currently in the shower he heard his roommate come in and tell him he was back " ok be right " he said loud enough to here him as he got finished he put on his clothes beisdes a shirt and walked in the room and went ot his bed and sat down on it trying to think of what to say  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki heard Noah in the shower. He was putting away the paperwork that the coach gave him when he walked out. "I'm going to take a shower too." He told him then took off his shirt, reveling his toned torso and arms. His skin was as pale as a porcelain doll. After getting a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, Miki went into the bathroom and began to take a shower. Luckily, he brought his own towel, shampoo, conditioner, and body soap.
After his shower, Miki got changed and came out all dressed, his towel draped around his shoulders as he dried his hair.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:56 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki heard Noah in the shower. He was putting away the paperwork that the coach gave him when he walked out. "I'm going to take a shower too." He told him then took off his shirt, reveling his toned torso and arms. His skin was as pale as a porcelain doll. After getting a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, Miki went into the bathroom and began to take a shower. Luckily, he brought his own towel, shampoo, conditioner, and body soap.
After his shower, Miki got changed and came out all dressed, his towel draped around his shoulders as he dried his hair.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah nodded he played his guitar while untill he saw miki come out he gavee him a nod he then put up his guitar " look miki im im sorry how i acted early " he said blushing softly  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked and looked over at Noah. He didn't seem like a guy who would apologize to people. He tilted his head then smiled. "Yeah... I'm sorry too. I acted out too." He told him then sat on his bed, laying down and looking up at the ceiling. "I'm stubborn like that." He admitted then looked at him, a smile on his face.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:04 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked and looked over at Noah. He didn't seem like a guy who would apologize to people. He tilted his head then smiled. "Yeah... I'm sorry too. I acted out too." He told him then sat on his bed, laying down and looking up at the ceiling. "I'm stubborn like that." He admitted then looked at him, a smile on his face.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah chuckled softly " yea so am i im just used to geting everything i want when i want it so i was surprised when you didnt listen to me " he said looking down a bit ashamed but not much  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki sighed then looked back up at the ceiling, putting his hands behind his head. "Yeah... I kind of guessed that already." He told him honestly. "But you don't seem that bad anymore. You're pretty decent." He said with a smile.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:16 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki sighed then looked back up at the ceiling, putting his hands behind his head. "Yeah... I kind of guessed that already." He told him honestly. "But you don't seem that bad anymore. You're pretty decent." He said with a smile.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah nodded softly " thanks ' he said softly as he plucked a few strings on the guitar as he thought of what to say next but he really couldnt even though he wanted to  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki smiled at Noah then looked back up at the ceiling. "So... You like soccer? What got you playing?" He asked him, curious as to what he might say.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:47 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki smiled at Noah then looked back up at the ceiling. "So... You like soccer? What got you playing?" He asked him, curious as to what he might say.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah looked at him before saying " well actully it was one thing i played soccer since i was six when i got to about to age 13 my older brother who was a soccer pplayer he got digonosed with cancer so before he died he made me promise i would become a profesinol player for the both of us but i also i play because i love it " he said smileing at him  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:30 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked. It was like he just hit him with a fast ball. He wasn't expecting that at all... And he just said it like it was nothing!
"Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring up such a topic..." Miki said, feeling bad that he asked the question. He didn't know it would be something this serious...

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:12 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki blinked. It was like he just hit him with a fast ball. He wasn't expecting that at all... And he just said it like it was nothing!
"Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring up such a topic..." Miki said, feeling bad that he asked the question. He didn't know it would be something this serious...

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah shooked his head slowly " now its ok you didnt know " he said with a sad smile remembering his older brother "but im so close to fofilling our dream so close i can taste it " he said with determanation in his eyes

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

A smiled appeared on Mki's face. They were so alike in many ways. "Well, I am happy for you. You have a goal and everything. I would have never guessed you would have." He admitted. He just thought he was one of the stuck up rich kids that did what they wanted and never got in trouble for it.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:53 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

A smiled appeared on Mki's face. They were so alike in many ways. "Well, I am happy for you. You have a goal and everything. I would have never guessed you would have." He admitted. He just thought he was one of the stuck up rich kids that did what they wanted and never got in trouble for it.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah smiled softly at what he said as he laied down he then got a text messge he looked at it and smiled he then got up and looked at miki " you want to come with me some of the guys are going to hang if you dont i understand " he said looking at the ground with a small blush  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki listened to him then sat up. A smile came to his face and he nodded. "Yeah! I'd love to!" He said excitedly then got out of bed. This was going to be his firt time hanging out with new people in Tokyo! He was so excited!

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items