Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Love My Unknown Savior (spartan x jessa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:11 pm
Mars felt his eyes pass over her and she went pink, not much embarrassed as flattered. She held both her hands up, as if surrendering, "Alright, alright, chill. No more bubbly and annoying Mars. From here on out it's only sarcastic and rude Mars." The only thing that remained attached to her after she vowed to separate herself from that 'bubbly and annoying' personality, was her smile. No matter how crude she might be, her sweet smirk remained. She flashed him that sweet smile and let her hands rest on the counter. "But yeah, we can hang. I'm not too thrilled with the idea of going home myself. It's what, 11:07..? Soo, I'd say Mom's been passed out with a half-filled glass of good ol' Captain on the coffee table for about, oh, 4 hours or so." Another smirk, "So, what you're just gonna, like, chill here for an hour?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:45 pm
"Yea, I'm not going to head home for a while... My mom is probably throwing more vodka bottles at her wall in a drunken rage. She'll be out for almost twelve hours after how hammered she'll get." He said, giving a smirk himself. "But yea I can chill for an hour here. Eat a heart attack inducing meal and then go out for a smoke or two and before you know it, it'll be midnight." He placed one of his hands on the counter, leaning over with a laugh. "Unless you wanna stay here and work for more of that minimum wage at your favorite job ever." He then said sarcastically, turning away jokingly.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:44 pm
Steven popped up from around the corner and handed Mars a wrapped up hamburger and a vanilla shake. She pulled out a tray from under the counter and set the shake down. She examined the burger with a grimace, the grease already seeping through the wrapper. She crinkled her nose in disgust and set it down next to the shake, looking at her hand, "Yuck. So glad I was born and raised a vegetarian so I don't eat this crap." Marissa crouched down to scavenge for the napkins that were on the shelf somewhere. She talked to him from her awkward position behind the counter, "Go on and enjoy your death." She smiled, more to herself than him.. since he couldn't see her smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:13 pm
"Well I don't even know if this is even real meat so you could try." Nicholas said, teasing her as he took her suicide meal. "Try not to miss me too much while I go eat. We'll be able to hang out soon enough." He continued to tease as if they were dating. If only he knew how much Marissa would want that to be reality, dating her savior.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:12 pm
{{ HEY HI I'm so so so so soo sorry I took so damn long.. haven't really had time to be on the laptop lately >.<
Spartan309
}}

Mars smiled and popped back up, handing him a couple napkins, "I'll pass trying that.. I value my life too much." She winked and then sighed, "I'll try my hardest not to weep because of your absence." She then nodded towards the sessile tables that were scattered almost randomly around the center of the restaurant, "Even though I can still see you at any table." She chuckled quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:38 pm
(I understand. It's fine)

Nicholas slowly ate his suicide meal, watching the time slowly tick away since he wanted a chance to hang out with Mars, now knowing she's more interesting then she gave herself off. She was kinda hot too, something Nicholas did not mind at all. Once he was done eating, he tossed the trash and went back to Mars, looking up at the clock. "Ugh. Can it be closing time yet? I wanna enjoy the night already." He groaned, feeling like the clock is going slow on purpose.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:54 pm
Mars yawned quietly as she waited. The seconds felt like hours.. years even. Time goes slow as hell when you're bored.. and it goes even slower when it knows you're supposed to be hanging out with the boy you've been desperately in love with for years and only just now finding him. She sighed and glanced down at her phone, clicking the side button so the screen would light up and show her the time. It was 11:43 when Nicholas approached the counter again. She flashed him a sly grin, "What the hell." She shrugged, "My shift ends in 17 minutes." Mars peeked around the corner to the kitchen and waved to get Steven's attention. He stared at her with a glazed look in his eye, he was about asleep, "Steven, I'm leaving." He looked up at the clock above the grease fryers, "It's 11:43, Marissa.." He glared at her, in a pissy mood. She nodded, "Yeah and I get out at midnight, Steven," She sassed him right back. He sighed and waved her off, "Fine. Emma will be in soon enough. I'll sit at the counter until she gets here." Mars shrugged, "Fair enough," As if on que, a tall, bright-eyed girl with her long red hair tied together in a messy pony tail that slumped over her shoulder popped in the door, already in uniform. Mars smiled, "Emma, prompt as usual." Emma smiled, "Leaving now?" Emma had the faint remains of an Irish accent. Mars nodded, picking up her bag from under the table, "Yes'm. Mind working, like, 10 more minutes than usual?" Emma laughed, " 'course not." As Emma and Mars exchanged spots, Emma eyed Nicholas, "Ah. Skatin; out early. This your new lad?" Emma grinned, happily knowing she'd put them both in an awkward spot. Mars blinked at her, not saying a word, her cheeks went pink. Finally she mumbled, "No." Emma chuckled and put on her cap, "Whatever you say. See you tomorrow, Marissa." With that, Emma disappeared around the corner to go check in with Steven. Mars ducked into the bathroom to change into her much more attractive, form-fitting black tee-shirt. She glared at herself in the mirror, fixing her bangs after removing the obnoxious visor. She swiftly slipped out of her baggy uniform shirt and into her normal attire. She didn't want to leave Nicholas waiting. But she didn't want to look like s**t either. She slipped on her plethora of rubber bracelets with band logos and crappy sayings printed on them, and then turned her attention to her hair, which actually need quite a bit of attention.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:31 pm
Nicholas has happy that they were finally able to get out of here and hang out, but not expecting to wait forever for her to change, kinda impatient. "What, is she taking a shower in there or something?" Nicholas mumbled, Emma giggling as she overheard him.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:15 pm
Mars sighed, huffing lightly at her reflection. She wasn't 100% pleased with her appearance but.. it was doable. She shrugged and stuffed her uniform shirt and cap into her bag and took in a deep breath before reaching for the door handle. She needed to keep her cool. The last thing she wanted was to scare him off again. She stared at her hand for a second, "Be calm, be chill, be you.." She mumbled quietly to herself, something she mumbled to herself every morning before she went to school. Even though the real her was the sarcastic chick behind the register, she was always the quiet girl in the back of the classroom, either with her nose in her book or zoned out in her music. Casually she slipped out of the bathroom and smirked at Nicholas, slinging the bag over her shoulder, "Ready to go wherever the hell we wanna go?" Emma chuckled, but hushed under Mars's warning glare.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:48 pm
"Oh you're out? I thought you bought up rent in there!" Nicholas laughed, giving Mars a grin. "As for where to go, I believe the park is rather empty at this time of night." He said, liking to go when no one is there. It's nicer and quieter. "How about that?" He took another look at Mars, now out of that ugly uniform. The bracelets were a bit much, but the clothes and her hair look a lot better and a lot hotter. "Lets get the hell out of here." Nick grinned, heading out the door.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm
Mars took a quick second to smooth out her shirt before following him out the door, soon at his side, "Park it is, then." She smiled at him real quick, keeping her eyes ahead. "You go to the park a lot?" She glance up at the crisp black sky, dotted with stars. She loved night time. She'd often take walks, anywhere at night. She loved the smell of the night, the calmness of the streets. Her favorite part of the night..is the stars.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:45 pm
"I love the park at night. It's beautiful, empty, great place for me to smoke. Almost every night I'm there." He told her as they walked though the night, the streets rather empty. "You probably like the dark more, seeing how you dress." He said with a grin, using that as an excuse to check her out again with those sharp eyes of his.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:58 pm
Mars saw him eye her over again from the side of her eye and actually blushed, her cheeks flushing pink. She chuckled and smirked, "I do love the dark." She shrugged and then glanced over at him, "And referring to my choice outfits featuring black.. think of it as a rainbow." She winked, "If you think about it, black is really just every single color mixed. Technically, the color black is pretty much the equivalent to a rainbow." She gestured to her shirt, actually subtly showing off her body a little bit, expecting his eyes to follow her hand down her frame.. since he was already doing that on his own. "But black is far less obnoxious and bright." She giggled to herself. Mars glanced over at him and smiled, half to herself, half at him. She wondered if he actually liked her.. or if he had a hookup in mind..and that's all. She moved her eyes in front of her, keeping them low. The thought that she was most likely walking straight into a one-night stand while she was tangled up in absolute admiration for Nick, while she was head over heels with this guy.. hit her like a nasty brick. But she kept her composure, trying not to let it bother her. Hell maybe she was thinking too highly of herself and there wasn't going to be any of that crap. Oh well..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:30 pm
"Huh, I never thought of it like that. I guess you have a good point, and yea, bright clothes are too flashy and obnoxious." Nicholas commented, fixing his jacket. "I'm fine with wearing white though. I like that it matches my hair." He said with a laugh. He reached for a smoke, but then remembered that he didn't have any more. There was a cold wind that blew through them, even getting through Nick's jacket. "It's getting a little chilly isn't it?" He noted, Mars not wearing a jacket over her shirt. "Are you going to be okay? We can go somewhere warmer if you'd like." He suggested.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers