Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:49 pm
Cassia shrugs, looking towards the school, "They as in classes or whatever." Not having been to a school before, she wasn't actually entirely sure what happened in one other than having to be surrounded by people and sitting around 'learning'.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 am
"New to the whole school thing I take it?" Nicole asked her, Cassia response hinting that she never went to school. Maybe home schooled? She didn't completely know. "I could help you out if you want. You look smart and could get used to the new environment pretty easily. We could help each other out really cause this is my first time here too." She said to her with a grin. Nicole liked Cassia already, something about her that made her feel different from those at her old school.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:04 am
Yui was inside the school, having gotten on one of the earlier scheduled buses, trying to familiarize herself with this new place. She had gone down a few hallways and ended up back at the entrance hall. With so many others around, especially the boys, she was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. It didn't help either to have the purpose of her attending school hang over her head. Thinking about it made her feel quite bitter as she remembered all the teasing. It was then that she felt someone bump into her. "Hey!" she said, feeling a little aggravated from her recent thoughts and turned to glare at whoever did that. As soon as she saw that it was some boy with black hair she looked like a deer and headlights as she quickly looked away, trying to see if she can sneak away before he notices.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:20 am
"It would probably be healthier for you if you didn't spend much time around me.", Cassia responds. She glares in the direction of the school, she hated being around small groups of people, let alone big ones, so this was not going to be a pleasant experience for her. Mumbling to herself, she starts walking towards the school.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:48 am

Even in a form with legs, the young girl seemed to slither about the campus. Her hair fell free, and she wore little things to show off her wealth; earrings, a necklace, an anklet, and two bracelets on one wrist. Krynn seemed as though she knew the school like the back of her hand, but in actuality she was rather lost. Although she kept up this air, she did look around her in hopes of "socializing." That was what she was here for, wasn't it? She was so highly advanced in regards to academics that she doubted she would need any help or studying. Oh well! She tried to scout out a companion to chat with.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:02 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Stopping as he looked at Terry a glare overtook Jacob's face for a moment. Of all the people to run into why did he have to run into this one. "Oniisan" Jacob said suddenly bounding off and wrapping his arms around Terry's leg to keep the illusion going. "I swear Terry if you try to c**k block me currently ill make you the height of the rest of your people" Jacob said in a whisper so that only Terry could hear him as he squeezed his leg a little bit tighter to get his point across. Why was it that terry was always trying to stop him when he was having fun and getting to be smothered in the bodies of the students. "Now play along oniisan" Jacob said to him still in whisper as he looked up at the man.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:24 am
As Rajin moved through the crowds, he pushed passed a girl with white hair (Yui). The girl dared to call him out before realizing her mistake. The ifrit turned and faced her, giving a fierce glare. It was in the ifrit's nature to show dominance over all lesser beings and this was just such an occasion. However, showing dominance was something Rajin's family was more concerned with. The son of the noble could care less. His daunting gaze cooled as it returned his stoic, expressionless face. "Hey," Rajin called in a monotone voice. He noticed how the girl was trying to slink away. "You dropped something." The ifrit pointed to the ground at his feet.

Terry felt the pressure around his leg tighten extensively. Sometimes, he forgot that Jacob was a werewolf with incredible strength. It was like having a boa constrictor coil attached to his leg. Even so, Terry was enjoying himself; messing with Jacob and his "prey" was a bit of a hobby. "Fine laddy. Just get off me leg." Terry said, trying to kick the childlike teacher off.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:09 pm
Price

Price looks at the man who is presumably a teacher and smiles "Morning Sir, I am a new student here, I was looking for my classroom and wondering if you could help. I am looking for an English class. Uhhhh." Robert Pulls out his paper and looks at it "A Mr.Clove." He says smiling.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:30 pm
((I go to bed and when I come back you have gone another page :3 Aw I'm so happy))

Carlanza didn't notice really when he had backed up by pushing her boobs and had stood up to happily help him. What had bothered her though was this delicious scent she was smelling, and as this smell drifted through the air two other males came into view. another student and what looks like a professor. "Nii-chan, is he your friend? I'm glad someone knows you. That means we are on the right track to finding your parents! Hiya, i'm Carlanza i'm also looking for Mr. Clove's class as well but isn't the orientation today? She asked the two males. One a classmate and one that happens to be a professor.

Shiyana finally stopped her humming when she heard the bus stop two more times and started towards the school, ready to write her hellos and such. She smiled happily as she skipped to the school  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:36 pm
Robert Looks back at Carlanza and looks at his paper again confused. "Orientation? Don't we just go to our designated classes on the paper?" He asks confused, not used to this type of schooling system. "My name is Robert by the way, what's yours?" He says reaching for a handshake  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:14 pm

(I'm not sure, Sean, if your ifrit was referring to my character in a way, but I'm gonna pretend you did!)

At being pushed some, the lamia gave a glare and a harsh, "Excuse you!" The girl pushed some hair behind her ear, but his cold glare reminded her much of home-scolding and she shrunk down some. She began to slip away, a little annoyed but defused. When the creature spoke, Krynn stopped, her body turning fluidly to look to the ifrit. She looked to where he pointed, and quickly recovered the bracelet that had crumbled to the ground from the brief encounter the two experienced. She pouted, looking at the fine jewelry, but when she looked to the male, she held her nose a little high. "Look what you've caused!"

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:18 pm
Marin Kawa

Behind the small little group heels could be heard clicking on the title. Before anyone could even see who it was Marin tugged Elric away from Clove. "There you are," she smiled and bent over to be on the same eye level as Elric. She pinched his cheek, hard, "I've been so worried about you." Her sharp canines could be seen since she was so close to Elric's face. "You aren't bothering the news students are you Mr. Elric?" Even though she was still smiling her tone of voice had dropped a few degrees and her eyes glinted for a moment to show she was annoyed with Elric. Her eyes darted to Clove and she gave a nod of greeting though her eyes went quickly back to Elric. Unlike Clove she put an end to Elric's teasing and usually tried to punish him for groping the students. Even though she knew the teachers first names she had a habit by calling them by their last names.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:27 pm
"I'm Carlanza nice to meet you. The first day is always an Orientation Day. That's how it is at most schools. Were you home schooled?" She asked after shaking his hand. She smiled though she could tell the smell was coming from him... She blushed some. "Y-you smell so good. I'm sorry. She said kinda embarrassed that she had said such a thing. As another woman appeared and started talking to Jacob Carlanza snapped out of her smell reverie and turned. "are you nii-chan's mother? If so we were about to go looking for you!"

((*Edited))  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:41 pm
"Not be around you? But why? I can see you may have a slight temper, but I don't see that as any reason not to hang out with you." Nicole said, really wanting to get to know Cassia better. "We could be you know, friends."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:42 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Tears filled Jacob's eyes as his cheek was pinched. Damn it looked like his fun might just be coming to an end. Marin was here and likely to bust him for his little act what a shame as well. What he didn't mind tho at being this height was her bending down gave him a decent view of her chest. A fact of which his eyes quickly shot to as he smiled a bit. "I haven't bothered anyone yet." Jacob scoffed somewhat looking over as Carlanza came over to them. What a shame his act was likely to be found out now. What a shame it was what a shame.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff