Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Shadow in the Farmer's eyes(DutchessXDrak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:45 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor gone into their room and started to redress his wound from the mission he did a few back.it should be healed in another month and now with the others trained he could be with Kaori and smiled at her"can't wait to see the look on Romeo's face when he see our child"he sit down next to her feeling the demonic power coming from her body  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm
Kaori smiled and said "Oh I think he will be fine. Isn't that right My little man." She smiled at Romeo who purred and mewed a little before he nuzzled his mommy. She purred and giggled a bit as he headbutted her nose. Kaori then pulled out his cat treats and gave him a couple fish shaped pieces. He ate them and snuggled against her purring as she pet her little kitten. She loved both of her boys.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:00 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor leaned down to kissed Kaori's lips and walked outside to see how the farm been doing with him gone not having time to yell at the workers for not doing there jobs.he looked down at the old blade that was his grand father's sword it been there for a long time and noting could ever fill the void like this sword and same for his love Kaori  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:37 pm
Kaori was fast asleep with Romeo beside her purring softly as he slept with her. She smiled as she slept and snuggled under the covers with her pillow under her head. She smiled as she slept and started to dream about the baby being born and Viktor beside her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:51 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor walked back into the house and sit down next to Kaori and laid down holding her close to his body.he leaned in to kissed her lips and fall of asleep feeling the cat close by and it made him smiled.he had a nightmare and unlike others it did not showed on his face or body  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 pm
Kaori smiled and snuggled close to Viktor before Romeo moved onto her chest and snuggled his head under her's. She smiled and laid her head on Viktor's arm. Then the next morning she and Romeo were busy making breakfast and brought it into the bedroom. Romeo was carrying a flower in his mouth for his daddy. He placed it into the vase when he jumped up and the tray was on viktor. Kaori kissed him and said "Good morning dear. Time to wake up." She then smiled as she sat next to him after picking up the tray and placing it in her lap. Roameo was laying beside Viktor and licked his cheek with his sandpaper tongue.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor slowly opened his eyes and sit up and seen that Kaori is now in the demon form"Romeo you are not a dog"it was a joke and seen what Kaori made him"it looks good my love"he said with a smiled and hope it was good not like when she first started to cook.most of the time he lie about it how good it was when he wanted to feed it to the cat.he put his hand on her bully"so how long before see you getting bigger"  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:51 pm
I'm on the same gestation period as a human woman would be. So about 2 months maybe." She said. She then placed the tray over him him and smiled before she took a bite. It tasted pretty good. Then she smiled and kissed his cheek. Romeo nuzzled Viktor's hand and purred softly.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:19 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor ate the food and smiled at the two"the tail is going to take some time geting use to"he said and looked away thinking about the attack during the wedding and hate how he let the ninjas that attack live"ok that would be good and so what are you hoping for"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:22 pm
Kaori smiled and said "I'm hoping that the baby or babies will be happy and healthy. It doesn't matter to me what the gender is." She then snuggled up to viktor purring softly.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:52 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor nod his head and then think about how would they both looked from how he is a human and she is a demon"so now it come the waiting time before my wound is healed for me to get back out there doing another mission but this time a easy one"  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:46 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor nod his head and then think about how would they both looked from how he is a human and she is a demon"so now it come the waiting time before my wound is healed for me to get back out there doing another mission but this time a easy one"

"Alright. Just do your best to come home to me. That's all I ask." Kaori said and snuggled up to Viktor before she kissed him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:12 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor felt happy being close to Kaori"ok i will make sure it just a spy job or watch some tree in them middie of the woods"the last part was a joke and he love her with all his heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:13 pm
Kaori giggled at his joke and hugged Viktor. "I love you so much Viktor. You're the best thing to happen in my life." She said smiling as she hugged him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:13 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor could not think what she was right and take it as a lie"i love you Kaori"his mind then move onto about to their kid would it be human or have the powers that Kaori had.it was something he could not want to see but is willing to live with  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff