Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I'll be your friend (yuri/reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:44 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

Jack laughed a bit at her panicking and just waved her hand dismissively. She tilted her head to the side and listened to her explaination, nodding lightly. She smiled and wondered where was a safe spot for them to hang and she could eat something that she'd want. She pointed down the street, "There's a cafe down the street. Its small and cute," she suggested.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:01 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita looked where her friend pointed and smiled. A small café sounded nice. She looked at Jack and nodded. "Alright let go." The blue eye girl took the others hand before heading off down the street her long pigtails bouncing and swaying as she walked. Still holding Jack's hand the girls heart began to speed up slowly. A light blush also formed on her cheeks. What is this feeling? I don't understand....

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:45 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

The dark haired girl was puzzled by hand holding, soon forgetting about it as she absentmindedly intertwing their fingers. The cafe was just a block down the street so it didnt take long. Jack untangled their hands with a little faint blush, opening the door for the other girl. It was a little cute place with red booths and a few patrons.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:47 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita's eyes widen as they entered the café. It was so cute and small. Looking around she didn't seem many people. Well it is a small café after all. A waiter then walk up to the two girls. He smiled at them and asked. "Table for two?" Amanita nodded and looked at Jack. "Right this way please." He told them and lead them to a booth by a window. Amanita sat down across from Jack and then the waiter handed them each a menu. "I'll be back for your order." And he left then a laid came by and dropped off two waters for the girls. She smiled at them and left as well.

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:33 am
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

Jack followed Amanita as they were led to their booth. She set down and smiled at the guy who set down their waters. She adored this place to bits. She glanced over at her companion. "As soon as a spot opens up, im gonna work here," she said determinedly, reaching for her cup and sipping it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita smiled at her friend and took a sip of her water as well. "That's good...I don't think I could get a job anywhere though..." She said and sighed a little before sipping her water more and looking at the menu. Jack did say it was her treat so the blue eye girl began to look for the cheaper items. She did't want to spend all of Jacks money, that's just rude. Amanita soon found something sweet and not spendy and then she closed her menu.

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:34 am
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

"Whadda mean? Anyone can get a job. Tell you what, if a spot does happen to open up, ill let you give it a go." she decided with a small smile. She picked up the menu and glanced it over before choosing a simple cheesecake and hot chocolate. She raised her hand into the air, catching the attention of a waitress so she could take their orders. The girl came over and Jackie stated her order and the woman wrote it down before turning to Amanita.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:59 am
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita smiled lightly but shook her head. "No it's fine you want the job here. I'd think I'd only cause problems and be outcast like everywhere else." The girl slumped a bit in her seat. Plus her dad wouldn't approve of it, or he'd just take her money for his own use, like gambling and drinking. Amanita sighed then noticed the waitress came. She looking up at her with her bright blue eyes and smiled, as she ordered a small chocolate cake.

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:33 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

She waited until Amanita had stated her order and the waitress gave them both a small smile before walking off. Jack turned back to look at her, elbows on the table and her chin resting in her palm, "What do you mean by 'everywhere else'?" she asked worriedly and the corner of her lips turned down into a frown, "This happens often??"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:48 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita looked down again and nodded. She even tried moving and changing schools. Where ever she went the pranks jokes and cruelty followed her everywhere. Even in some stores and restaurants miss treat her. "But it's fine. You'd be better for this job anyways Jake." The girl smiled at her forgetting about her problems. "So go for it, okay?"

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:13 am
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

She frowned harder and pursed her lips. There was absolutely nothing wrong with this girl in her eyes, really. Perhaps she was a little awkward but nothing worse than that. The way the girl just seemed to accept it was just wrong as well. She tugged her sleeves over her wrist at the thought. Sighing, she offered the girl a smile, "Yeah I will and...I don't see what everyone's problem is. You're nice, sweet enough, and dare I say cute? People confuse me sometimes."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:06 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita blushed as she was called cute.She's never been called that in her life. Maybe the doctor that was present at her did, but that doesn't quite count does it? She looked down smiling. It was nice to finally have a friend, or even anyone being nice to her. The waitress then came with there orders and placed them gently in front of the two girls. "Don't be shy to ask me for anything else ladies." She told them before walking off to tend to the other costumers.

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:51 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

Are you not wanting to do this anymore?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:08 pm
Tricky Kiddo
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

Oh God I don't even really have an excuse to why I haven't replied. I just kinda dropped gaia. I mean, I don't mind starting it up again but jeez I'm really sorry.  

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:30 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx
Tricky Kiddo
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

Oh God I don't even really have an excuse to why I haven't replied. I just kinda dropped gaia. I mean, I don't mind starting it up again but jeez I'm really sorry.

Why did you drop gaia?  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces