Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
DD's First Ever Customs - WINNERS pg 8! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:28 am
Manwë Lairelandon

Entry Tag: dawns_aura | angeni | moderate/heavy(?) | Solo

SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: draft, non-roman nose, alt. leg down template
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: original character
WIP Needed? Not necessary but loved

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Palomino Tobiano
Face: eye color- blue violet: #8A2BE2, Tattoo- cyan: #00EEEE
Mane: Long, thick/full, edited-cc
Tail: long,thick/full, edited -cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy ( I prefer the draft fetlocks to angeni ones, but thick, full and fluffy are LOVED)
Reference Image(s): facial tattoo, palomino tobiano , palomino tobiano

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: angeni style 2, cream and white
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: silver cuffs with dark indgo blue stones on forelegs, silver pendant on brown cord
, blue roses in mane
Reference Image(s) for Items: cuffs , pendant ,rose

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Manwë Lairelandon
Owner: dawns_aura
Breed:
Temper: Serene
Mate:
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest, 023 Falling Stars or 031 Misty Castle (whichever works best)
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: -
Personality (required In general):
Manwë is a gentle stallion though seemingly somewhat distant and aloof. He is a guardian of nature and finds enjoyment and peace in places of the purest nature. He tends to be socially awkward around others. He is very soft spoken and thoughtful.
Plot ideas (required):
*From the fall: he was sent away from the angeni lands to learn and grow to become a better stallion

*My purpose here is… : He finds a comfortable place to call home an out of the way piece of pure nature that is attacked somehow angering him. This place now falls under his watchful eye and protection

*Odd customs : He meets soquili of a herd that are far different from where/how he grew and depending on the difference he will be flustered, angered, intrigued, etc.

*Intelligence isn't wisdom : He has a lot of intelligence but not much practical experience and he has many encounters and adventures that clearly illustrate this fact

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:34 am
Entry Tag: Thalea | Fluttergryph | Heavy | Solo Custom

RARE

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter-gryph
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Birthday card and Gaelic Mythology
WIP Needed? Yes please! <3

Body: Her body is a light tan color with the fetlock coloration matching the color of her mane and tail. Flying around her body are three butterflies. { Perhaps one or all three looking similar to this one on the card}. Her back legs have a the marking of a Celtic tree, it appears to have roots wrapping around her legs and then branches out into the tree on her rump. The tree does not go past the wings, but remains on the rump of the mare. [x]
Face: Her eyes are an amethyst purple and around her eyes are a purple makeup similar to that in this image. On her forehead is an ornate flower head band like piece of jewelry.
Mane: Her mane is a redish blonde that is very long and wavy in an uncontrolled way. There are two major braids that are woven into her thick wavy hair. In her hair there are peacock feathers woven into it along with some hyacinth flowers and hydrangea. {Peacock feathers similar to the ones listed below and those in the picture [x].
Tail: Her tail is long just as thick as her mane and just as messy with the two braids going down to the ground. At the tip of her rump, before it turns into a tail of hair, there are small customized peacock feathers coming from her rump. There are flowers in her tail as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her front hooves are clawed while her back hooves are not and have customized long fluffy fetlocks. The color of her hooves and talons are a deep purple.
Reference Image(s): Her mane will be as wild as that of Merida, Main Image she is based on, Hydregena, Hyacinths, Peacock feathers

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Her wings are customized to match this image, if that is not possible, something whimsical and Gaelic please.
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
Necklaces: The first necklace that is higher up on her neck is an amethyst hyacinth necklace with a silver chain. The second necklace hangs lower, below the first necklace and it is silver with a butterfly design and a amethyst drop [x]
Upper front leg cuff: It is silver band and has this hanging down from it. The stone in the center is sapphire.

Both front legs have this bracelet toward the claws: [x]

In mouth she is holding a fairy lamp. Like that which is in this boat

Reference Image(s) for Items: Hyacinth , Second Necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iasaintí Draíochta
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Wood Fae
Temper: Enchanting
Mate:
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

pinkdog

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:36 am
Entry Tag: pinkdog | common | Moderate | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Regular
Gender: Male (alt pose) - it is a very feminine concept, but I like the alternate male pose with the forward facing head and both legs down.
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: New Concept - plush
WIP Needed? No

Body: light green with markings of graceful branches and cherry blossoms
Face: light green with a mask of lacey markings, large glistening doe eyes, gentle/feminine expression
Mane: mint, edited into very long feminine full wavy curls
Tail: mint, long and feminine, edited
Hooves/Fetlocks: mint
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: b/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: a white bow in his hair, a large white rose above the tail, rows of pearls draped over the neck and under the bow on the ear and looped through the hair, a large pendant on its chest hanging from the pearls, lit melting candles posed on its back, legs, CC (I really love clutter, so I want to translate the clutterness of the plush onto the Soquili, which may require more items to be added - more roses, candles, etc - please CC!)
Reference Image(s) for Items: see plush image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rose'nem
Owner: pinkdog
Breed: Elegant
Temper: Enduring
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Crystal Forest
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:41 am
Entry Tag: Nyhility | Kirin | Heavy | Solo

RARE

Username of owner(s): Nyhility
Breed: Kirin
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:03 am
Entry Tag: Kirowyn Love | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON

~*~ Basic Information ~*~

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme
Concept Origin: Seeing Cuter's cute Soquili!
WIP Needed? Not needed, but I like seeing them ^_^

Body: I would like a light color - maybe a creamy yellow, with flecks of sparkles or something. (Not too aggressive on the sparkles, just a hint so you can see them)
Face: pretty eye make up! with interesting colored eyes... rainbow swirls, two tone... something neat <3
Mane: I really LOVE long (down to the ground long) wavy/curly hair with braids and little parts in an updo... You have a lot of free reign - these are things I like, but the style is up to you for the most part.
Tail: Matching the mane as best as you can.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Just regular is fine. Color CC
Reference Image(s): Hair Style (Not this exactly - again, this is just a reference to the type I like. I also love braids! A mixture would be awesome <3Hair Colors (Doesn't have to be just like that - I want it to match her... little stars and minor details will be cute for makeup!) randomness

Custom Items: A bag of some kind (attached to a saddle would be cute! one with like... little wings, hearts... you get the idea.) Some cute hair sticks or a hair comb, Jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, hair jewely... not sure exactly what I want, but provided refs of some stuff I like.) Maybe some bubbles... ribbons, bows... I don't want her to look cluttered, but I do want her to have a couple larger edits with a bunch of small ones. I WOULD LOVE HER TO HAVE A TINY GIRAFFE!!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sticks (Not these exactly - something with stars and hearts - colorful) Necklace 1 Hair piece that I don't like the colors of necklace 2 Bracelet 1 Hair charm I love cute foods and other things! Please note that these are refs for things that I like - not exactly what I want. I want things like them... it's hard for me to tell what will all go well together.
Other References for theme: I really like the colors and the belts/cape thing she has. (Please note there is nudity)
Desu
Sheep Heavenly
(Permission obtained from Cuter to use her Soquili as Refs. Please note that I don't want Soquili that look just like hers - I want something different, just with the same theme.)
Rainbow Whale, Cupcake, Bakery Girl, Blowing Bubbles, Sprinkles

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: I'll name her when I see her
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Breed: ???
Temper: Twinkly
Mate: None
Tag Background: Something that matches but lets her stand out.
Tag frame color: Matching
Tag feather color(s): Matching

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:07 am
Entry Tag: Mewsings of An Angel | Unicorn | Moderate? | Twins

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Seer's twin is very much CC, you may have fun choosing just about anything, the below is a rough guideline for matching the sister. :3 Maybe have him or her based on another flower and/or gem? Make him strong and regal!

FEMALE:
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Sakura Blossom Unicorn
WIP Needed? Yes plz. :u

Body: Pale pale pale whitish pink, almost glowing in whiteness.

Face: Eyes are pale, blind.

Mane: Long, breezy hair, CC on overall look and color. Small pink flowers and feathers and just about anything else lovely of varying colors scattered throughout both the mane and tail. They will be a part of the desert tribes, so maybe bells too?

Tail: Long, breezy hair, CC on overall look. You have choice as an artist on whether to have the tail as a unicorn OR as a long horse tail.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks, hooves are a pale pink OR silver (or a mix of the two, if you can), but barely visible beneath the fluffy.

Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Edited. Long and sloping upwards ever-so-slightly, pale glowing pink or white.

Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A white scarf wrapped around her neck, sort of flopping out messily, pinned in place by a brooch that looks like mother-of-pearl.
Maybe little birds and animals around and on her, serving as her guides.
Overall, CC on all items.
You may have fun with her. She is dainty and lovely.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Sakura blossoms

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Seer
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Sakura Blossom Unicorn
Temper: Lost
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC

MALE:

Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Sakura Blossom Unicorn
WIP Needed? Yes plz. :u

Body: Pale pale pale whitish pink, almost glowing in whiteness.

Face: Eyes are a dark pink.

Mane: Long, breezy hair, CC on overall look and color. Small darker pink flowers and feathers of all colors and just about anything else lovely of varying colors scattered throughout both the mane and tail. They will be a part of the desert tribes, so maybe bells too?

Tail: Long, breezy hair, CC on overall look. You have choice as an artist on whether to have the tail as a unicorn OR as a long horse tail.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks, hooves are a pale pink OR silver (or a mix of the two, if you can), but barely visible beneath the fluffy.

Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Edited. Long and sloping upwards ever-so-slightly, pale glowing pink or white.

Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A red or darker pink scarf wrapped around his neck and perhaps around his face (think Arabian), sort of flopping out messily, pinned in place by a brooch that looks like mother-of-pearl (or another stone, if you think something else might work?).
Maybe little birds and animals around and on her, serving as her guides.
Overall, CC on all items.
You may have fun with him. He is the stronger and more protective of the two.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Sakura blossoms

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Merandek
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Sakura Blossom Unicorn
Temper: Protective

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:12 am
Entry Tag: Lunadriel | Hippogryph | Heavy | Twins

RARE

Username of owner(s): Lunadriel
Breed: Hippogryph
Level of Edits: Moderate-heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Need to tweak my form, but don't want to forget to enter.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:12 am
Entry Tag: Phail Ninja | NixSeathi | Moderate | Solo

MINI

Soquili Species: NixSeathi hybrid (Seathi base)
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Customing in a half-sibling for my seathi! x3
WIP Needed? Go for it!

Body: A mix of orange and blacks please! The idea is that Cyllene (my seathi)'s mother got together with a mostly-black colored Nyxie, so it's sort of a mock breeding, but I only own the half sister XD I really like abstract-y markings (like on my other NixSeathi, Apatite), so maybe something along that feel? BUT it should also still resemble Cyllene, so feel free to use colors off her palette etc...
Face: As above.
Mane: Custom mane please, using up one moderate "point": Long Mane (extending past the knees). So, long, very flowy hair that is all over the place! I love intricate styles, so surprise me! xDD If you could mix in some random ocean edits that'd be cool, like a starfish or something in there.
Tail: Seeing as he's a Nixie hybrid, the Nixie tail xD The betta tail for him, please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited to take up a minor edit point (within the realm of what would be found on a natural horse.)
Reference Image(s): [Cyllene] [Apatite]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: He should have the Nixie side fins/back fins ;D
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Nope!

Trading Post Items: CC! Nothing too big, maybe some anklets/earrings?
Custom Items: Totally CC. You've got lots of room for edits, and the more the merrier, seriously. I left you with one moderate point and two minors, so go crazy on those. I want to see a seathi that is as edited out as he can be. It's completely CC. You can add scars, jewellery, tack, accessories, items, expression edits, creatures, weapons, critters (lots of different tropical fish would be amazing), gold. You name it! Actually, an expression edit would be really cool. Go crazy, seriously.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Totally CC. Like totally.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Callisto
Owner: Phail Ninja
Breed: NixSeathi
Temper: Unruly

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I'm customing in family members from my own Soq :/

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:35 am
Entry Tag: Mameha Otome | Cat Skinwalker | Moderate? | Solo Custom

SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): Mameha Otome
Breed: Cat skinwalker
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yup  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:46 am
Entry Tag: Fea Line | Regular Draft | Minor | Twins

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Twin One

Edit Category: Minor (medium/high)
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? Yes please <3

Body: Gradient of purples and blue for his rump (see ref)
Face: see ref
Mane: Edited just as the plushie
Tail: Edited like the plushie please, a "natural" length <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Optional draft leg feathering please! <3
Reference Image(s): Plushie Tag / Plushie Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Prince Admore
Owner: Fea Line
Breed: Glam Twin
Temper: Flamboyant
Tag Background: CC, something that matches <3
Tag frame color: CC, something that matches <3
Tag feather color(s): CC, something that matches <3

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, Ryuukishin has given me permission to quest the design of this plushie into real Soq.

Twin Two

Edit Category: Minor (medium/high)
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? Yes please <3

Body: Opposite of his brother, so a Gradient of blues with a purple rump
Face: see ref
Mane: Edited just as the plushie
Tail: Edited like the plushie please, a "natural" length <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Optional draft leg feathering please! <3
Reference Image(s): Plushie Tag / Plushie Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Prince Veran
Owner: Fea Line
Breed: Glam Twin
Temper: Hoity Toity
Tag Background: CC, something that matches <3
Tag frame color: CC, something that matches <3
Tag feather color(s): CC, something that matches <3

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, Ryuukishin has given me permission to quest the design of this plushie into real Soq.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Verusia

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:48 am
Entry Tag: angelgirl2345 | Cerynei | Heavy | Solo Custom

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy I do believe
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Sand cat and or Golden Tabby Tiger coloration in color and markings or if you want to see an example of something I've made already with that sort of markings you can look at my Pets I colored, Actea and Lysander They are always golden in color with dark brown light speckles along the back and stripes along the body and a few stripes on the upper part of the legs. It does not matter how many stripes. I use the amount of stripes specifically to determine the "name" of a Pet so Lysander and Actea have the same amount of stripes for all the things I make for them just like if you were to see a real sand cat in the wild. I am unsure if a sand cat or golden tabby tiger soquili has already been made before but this was all I had for an idea for because I like those colors. If you don't like stripes, you can add spots or whatever markings you want, I just mainly want the colors if the animals themselves are a no no.
Face: Sand cat markings so be sure around the eyes there is a dark stripe encasing them and then leading from them toward the nose. That's a thing I really like is that its really dark around the eye so the eye color pops more when it glows. Eye color I would like it to be a glowing purple color similar to the blue you see of Actea's, possibly black sclera of the eye instead of white sclera, whatever you think looks better.
Mane: Custom mane that is in this style XXX. I don't mind what color you wish to put it as long as it matches over all the pet. You could add some highlight colors to it even if you want to give it some color but the style of it is that its braided and curly if you can't see the loose braiding in it. I love braided and curly hair XD
Tail: just the Cerynei tail. I've always wanted one of these pets so I don't want to change that XD
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves the same but I'd like to give her really long fetlocks that are sort of curling along the ground or maybe are "wind blown" whichever you think looks best for that. I just want longer hair around the hooves.
Reference Image(s): Hair, Actea Coloration, Lysander coloration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): no horn
Wings: no wings
Fins: no fins
Scales: no scales
Pelt: no pelt

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: For the rest of the items on this I'm going to let you mostly CC it based on Reference images I give you. I don't have a clear reference like others on what I absolutely WANT her to have on her and I'm sure no matter what you make, it'll be fabulous so I'm just going to give a general broad range of what you can put on there to fill in the rest. So I love armor on pets, obviously this is not an "insane" custom so I don't want it like caked in "armor" but what I'm more looking for is a light cloth or leather looking armor placed where you want it like if you lightly put it on your actual animal or something. I know in this you can put scarfs and blankets so maybe make something similar, idk XD But basically its light flowing materials for the most part in lighter colors like white or iridescent/partly transparent and if you made gems that glowed on it where there were clasps on it to match her eyes that would be awesome. Like if you made a "cape" sort of thing and it clasped in the front of her and there was a gem that glowed on the metal or leather there that would be cool. Here are refs though to let you do what you like on it. I sort of thought of "fairy" or "elf" so if you want make items based around that you can. I don't want so much though that it just covers up the markings all the way that you did XD
Reference Image(s) for Items: My Favorite. (Flowing fabric that doesn't hide everything ), XXX , Poor example but colorful D:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Erita
Owner: angelgirl2345
Breed: CC
Temper: Excitable
Mate: n/a
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:11 am
Entry Tag: Zee Oddwyn | Kirin | Up to Moderate | Solo Custom

RARE

Edit Category: Up to Moderate
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Song Prompt
WIP Needed?: I'd love a livestream, if you're willing!

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Song: Killer Queen

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Scales: CC
Other Notes: Color and edits are your choice, just based on whatever inspiration you receive from the song prompt!

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide later.
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Breed: Song Prompt
Temper: Will decide later.
Mate: -

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:12 am
Entry Tag: catmagick | Regular | Moderate or Heavy | Solo

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): catmagick
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Moderate or Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:20 am
Entry Tag: [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Regular | Moderate or Heavy | Solo Custom but has an alternate form

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Moderate or heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints/cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

astroaries

Benevolent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:35 am
Entry Tag: astroaries | Cerynei x Kalona - Crossbreed | Minor | Solo Custom

RARE

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Cerynei x Kalona - Crossbreed
Body Build: Cerynei normal
Concept Origin: another B/C thread
WIP Needed? Please!

Body:
Black. Detailing colors are: (#1589FF) blue; (#820BBB) purple. Designs are artist's will; I'm not picky and want to be surprised.
Face: Kalona; (eyes and mouth). Black. Same detailing is CC. Eyes: but the same color as previous lives
Mane: Wild (see ref). Feathers - two-toned of the blue/purple
Tail: Cerynei - CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: split hooves; CC. Cerynei fetlocks - look like "paws" (see ref); colored black; detailing your discretion.
Reference Image(s):
[ Mane ] // [ Fetlocks ] //
Previous Lives:
[ Centzon Totochtin ] // [ Jokoa ] // [ Unlocked ] // [ Drydc Meva ] // [ Natures Wonders ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
none
Wings: Kalona - Style 2: feathers and fingerings black, spans slightly transparent and colored similarly to that in Unlocked (see ref img).
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: she's supposed to be a demonic fluffy lop bunny in horse form.

Trading Post Items:
N/A
Custom Items: the cross necklace, as seen in the ref pics, would prefer about the neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: [ Cross ] // otherwise the previous lives have it as well

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Belladonna
Owner: astroaries
Breed: Cerynei x Kalona Crossbreed
Temper: Sarcastic
Tag Background: link
Tag frame color: pet color scheme - CC
Tag feather color(s): pet color scheme - CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

-- Kara Asumie, the Colorist, gives me permission to get the pet in any shop I wish

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:

Justification for Domain Choice:

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out