Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogmeade Memorial Park

David was rather happy that he wouldn’t have to suffer in the majority of his class electives without Shayna. “You know if you ever need help in Care of Magical Creatures, Healing, or Cooking with Magic I’m sure my sister would be happy to help.” He told her. Those were the few classes that he knew that she was taking aside from a couple that they both were taking. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.” He replied glad that she had decided on taking the majority of his electives so he wouldn’t have to deal with it on his own.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image

Chloe noticed that Sun was sweating and she kind of wondered why. Though she thought it would sound weird to ask so she decided against it. It seemed pretty normal to be bored during the summer holidays but why would he be pondering the meaning of life? “I can relate with being bored.” She replied. “Why have you been pondering the meaning of life?” she asked him curiously. “If you don’t mind me asking that is.” She added not wanting to presser him into telling her anything she didn’t want too.

With: Sun

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:49 am
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Fourth Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I don't know," Sun responded. He really didn't have an answer for Chloe. Wasn't it normal for teens his age to suddenly ponder why they were alive, what was their purpose in life and whatever? Or was it just the case for certain hormonal children? Perhaps he shouldn't have shared that last little detail with the Hufflepuff.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna tightened her hand around his for a second and smiled over at him."That sounds good. Thank you. I'll definitely ask her if I need it. Then I can help you in the classes we share."She said giving him a mischievous look."Because of course you are going to need a Ravenclaw's help." She giggled.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

He didn’t know? Chloe wondered how you could be thinking something and not know why. Then again maybe he just couldn’t explain it. Who really knows right? “Well I know what it’s like to ponder about things so I guess I can understand.” She told him truthfully. Chloe was probably just as good as being social as Sun was so it made things difficult most likely for the both of them. There was only one thing she could think of. “So would you like to go get something drink or something?” she asked. ‘Man I suck at this…’ she thought. Chloe sure could be hard on herself over the smallest of things.

With: Sun

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

David rubbed the back of his head at Shayna’s words. “You know what I just might.” He told her. Honestly he sucked at anything school wise unless it had something to do with Quidditch. He fought to keep his grades up just so that he could stay on the team.

His parents said if he couldn’t keep his grades up that they wouldn’t want him playing and the last thing he needed was to be cut from the team. After all he needed the field experience regardless if it was during practice or actual games. “I fought to keep my grades up last year specially in Transfigurations. I tell you if my sister found out she’d sure bug me about it for months.” David told Shayna. He didn’t want his sister to know he was failing what she was capable of doing.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna smiled as he said he would ask. It made her happy to know that she could help even a little bit. Although she couldn't help but let the smile fade a little."Then we need to study to help you with Transfigurations. We can do that at my house tomorrow if you want."She said watching him curiously."Is it normal for your sister to pick on you when you don't do something so... Good like her?" She asked curiously.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image

David was surprised how quickly Shayna jumped on his lack of Transfiguration skills. "Um... sure..." he replied a little shocked. 'Dare I tell her how potions went for me last year...?' he thought shaking the thought away when she asked him about his sister. "Well... it's not that she normally does it just sibling rivalry." David explained. "I poke fun at her she does the same to me. Evens things out for the both of us." he added. Him and his sister were notoriously digging at one another just for fun. Of course he usually started it so it was kind of expected.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:51 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna happily listened. She didn't have siblings that were old enough for the sort of thing yet... So she didn't know about sibling rivalry."You know that it's best if you study for 10 minutes the take a 15 minute break."She said factually before smiling mischievously at him."it's good to keep the brain stimulated without pouring a ton of studies into your brain." She said as she pushed the stroller along the path.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

“I never knew that…” David told her. He usually found himself cramming mostly because it bothered him to actually sit down with a book and read. “Maybe I should try that.” He thought out loud. It could possibly help in out in the long run. Then again something told him have his girlfriend as his study partner would certainly help things to the point of not needing to go to such extremes.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna nodded. "You just have to remember to get back to studying and not get distracted by... Oh I don't know... Girls for instance. She said with a smile pointed ahead of them on the path. She knew he probably thought she was being ridiculous with that sudden outburst of other girls. But she was just being silly. She was kidding and trying to act like a girl her age teasing a boy, let alone her boyfriend about other girls.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image

David gave Shayna a look of pure shock. “Me, distracted… by girls?” he questioned her. “About the only girl that distracts me is you.” He told her with a big smile as he wrapped his arm around her. Sometimes it was so true he couldn’t study because he just wanted to hang with her. Was that so wrong through? David sure didn’t think so.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna stopped and giggled at his shocked face. She thought it was adorable. She rolled her eyes. She was guessing from stories that she had read, that most boys looked at girls, even those not their significatn other, all the time. But blushed anyway when his comment registered in her mind and he wrapped his arms around her. She was getting the swirly butterfly feeling in her tummy again. She smiled through the bright red of her face."So I distract you huh?" She asked with a smile before leaning up to wrap her arms around his neck and press her lips gently against his.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 am
User Image

‘She’s giggling at me…’ David thought. ‘Must be the look I have.’ That had to be it right? He sure thought Shayna looked cute with the blush that appeared on her face. Kissing her back he broke the kiss to answer her. “Yes, all the time.” He told her before giving her a kiss on the nose.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:01 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna seemed to turn one shade darker when he said she did all the time."A-all the time? W-why do I distract you a-all the time?" She asked asked nervously. She was curious as to why, but also quite taken back by the fact that she did distract him. She understood somewhat about what he meant... But then again she felt she worked better when distracted... She got more focused thinking done then.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff