Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Do you believe in MaGiC? (1x1) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

"I am the Fire Dragon Slayer. I cannot be defeated."

User Image

Leina was sitting down in the carriage when Frye came in. She watched him as he sat down then nodded. "Yeah... It has... What have you been doing these past few years?" She asked him, curious.

User Image

"Let me show you what I am capable of."

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:28 pm
User Image
~Frye Nagito~
Wielder of the sword birth magic

Frye smiled and began talking in a soft voice "well I finished my training a year back and joined fairy tail after the helped me own when I first got to town, been working for 'em ever since" he said before looking back at her "what about you though I didn't have time to ask why you joined or even what kind of mage you are"

Yoshimi Sohma
[]

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina leaned back as listened to Frye as he spoke. He seemed to have had a good life in these past years... She was happy for him.
The young Mage froze when he asked her about what she had been up to. She hesitated. "W-well... Once we moved, my parents immediately went to find work. I tried to find out which kind of magic would be right for me..." She stopped talking for a few moments to choose her next few words carefully. "U-um..." She looked down at her hand am fiddled with her fingers. "I can't really tell you why I joined... I'm still really looking for that answer myself... And um... About what kind of Mage I am..." She looked up at him and smiled. "You'll just have to find that one out of your own." She told him with a wink. There was still a lot of things she didn't tell him, but she didn't really want him to get to much involved in her life. He might loose his happy life he was living now.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image
~Frye Nagito~
Wielder of the sword birth magic

Frye nodded a little bit after he saw her freeze for a moment before he listened to her and chuckled when he said he'd have to find out on his own
"Well me and the others will make you welcome at the guild and i'm sure you'll fit in" he smiled and looked out the window and watched the world go by

After a while he reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a bunch of thin gold wire tangled together but then he began to rotate and slide them as one separated and another connected to another as he continued to spin and slide the bands of gold

Yoshimi Sohma
[]

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:55 am
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina half-smiled. "Yeah... Thanks..." She said then looked out the window.
After a while, Leina glanced over and saw Frye playing with some golden wire. "What's that?" She asked him, curious on what the golden object was.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:52 am
Yoshimi Sohma
[]

User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye looked up before chuckling softly "Oh it's a puzzle ring, there quite good for traveling as there quite complex most of the time" he said before passing her another one before he continued "There also good for the fact you can wear them once you've finished them and it looks like your wearing a rope of solid gold" he smiled before speaking a little softer
"So what's you mission this time? i know it's a slaying mission but anything we should take note of?" he asked as he slid the ring back into his pocket

O.O.C: Sorry about the long time between my posts i have been busy with college exams and looking for a job >_<''  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 am
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina looked at the ring in her hand then began to fiddle with it. It was more complicated than it looked.
Leina looked at Frye then took out the flyer. "It seems there are about ten monsters. They control the four elements. Earth, air, water, and fire." She told him as she looked it over.

OCC: That's okay! I understand! Good luck with it all by the way!

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
[]

User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye nodded and pulled a bunch of empty sheathes out and closed and begun to speak "Well then i better prepare then...........so if it's the four elements i will need........Zephyr, Titan, Ifrit & Syren" he muttered before a glowing sword hilt appeared in each sheath after he mentioned there names before he pulled out one last sheath and whispered the last name so a silvery white blade appeared in the last one as he laid the blades carefully alongside himself and pulled the ring back out

"Any preference for you Lei?" he said with a small glance at her as he spun the ring over looking for any hints absentmindedly as he began to struggle on what to say.......After all this time he knew it would be difficult to talk like they used to but he was finding it worse than he might have thought  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina looked up at Frye when he began to speak. She watched as he did magic... A smile appeared on her face when she remembered the first time she saw Frye magic. She wanted to do magic too... But nothing ever seemed to work. Now look where she is.
Leina looked back down at the ring, beginning to fiddle with it again. She looked up at him again, confused. "Preference?" She asked him.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:38 am
Yoshimi Sohma
[]

User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye looked up at Leina "I meant if there are any of the elements you'd prefer to take down if we have to split up at any point" he said quietly as he looked out the window again  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:38 am
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina thought about it for a moment. "I don't really have a preference... But I guess if I had to choose, it would be fire.... It doesn't really matter to me though." She told him then went back on solving the ring. Maybe she should also try to take down the water ones to give her a challenge. That is why she took this mission. To get stronger.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image

Noah nodded before he chuckled "Well then i guess i can take a few on........... Well we shall find out soon" he said calmly before he looked out the window catching glimpses of the monsters path "We are almost there now" he mumbled as his foot started to tap a bit  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina nodded in agreement. They will see. Shortly.
Leina looked out the window, to also see the path. They were getting closer. They should be there in a minute or two. She looked back at the ring in her hand. It wasn't like she was nervous about the mission, she was scared to see Frye's reaction to her magic...

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

User Image
~Frye Nagito~

Frye slowly shifted in his seat as one of his hands gripped a blade beside him he was getting tense now and wanted to get this mission started.
This kind of impatience was an older trait of Frye that he had tried to control but on a difficult mission he would always get eager to start almost to the point of rushing into danger but this time he rained in seeing he had someone else with him  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image
Leina Crozeria

User Image

Leina glanced over at Frye and saw and anxious he looked. A slight smile spread across her lips. He was the same as ever.
The carriage suddenly slowed then made a complete stop. They were here.
Leina got out of the carriage an paid the man who drove them here. She spun around and looked at the town. It looked deserted... She looked at the ground and saw the tracks. She leaned down to get a closer look at it. There were many of them. She frowned. There were a lot. Just like the flyer said.

User Image

Wingsofmidnight34

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out