Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serphrim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 pm
♣ │ Blake Micheal Izenburg │ ♣

User Image

Blake turned around and went back to the girl. He looked down at her before speaking. "My, I don't think I need that dip anymore, but that's not all. It seems someone was upset that I didn't kiss her on the lips. And here I was being a gentleman." Blake then pulled Bellia close to his body. He used the dark magic-fire to warm his body to dry him off. With his hair slightly damp now, and hanging in front of his eyes. He placed his right hand on the small part of her back, to inch her closer to him; then, finally holding her other arm with his Left. Just in case she decided to him. He brought his lips to the girl's and kissed her. He held that kiss for a moment, before he slipped his tongue in her mouth, before retreating all together. He released the girl and waited for her assault. "Was that a better kiss for you then?"

♣ │ The darkest desire fills my soul, like a burning fire in the darkest of night. │ ♣

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:53 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice was busy scoping the tavern out, before she realized that someone else was the the bar. However, the man was behind the counter and she assumed he worked her."Yes. I was looking for a place to work, and thought this would be best. I can do whatever task, but I'm not one for outside work at noon. I tend to get anemic in the dreaded sunlight." She gave off the air that she was a normal human, but was an anemic. In some sense you could say that was true. Also, she didn't look like your typical vampire; for most had red eyes, or a honey brown color. She however had a sapphire blue color.

Leprechaun_Sean

Serphrim

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:50 pm
User Image
Bellia Paiga Ellemanae

Bellia's face grew red with anger. She supposed that was karma's way of tell her she shouldn't have soaked him. Even still his attitude was something that irked her to no end.
"No, it was not." She grumbled shoving past him. She really wanted to smack him, or freeze him, anything really. She wouldn't though because she was Wiccan and her people were meant to be peaceful. 'An ye harm none what ye will' She thought in attempt to calm herself as she stomped off. She decided if the man were to follow her she would push her morals aside and give him a piece of her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 am
Jerry began to think. His mother's tavern could use a bit of help, but the boy wasn't sure how hiring new staff really worked. one thing was for sure, Jerry was sure he was becoming smitten to this new girl. She was beautiful. Though, with his nerdy looks, Jerry didn't feel like he had much of a chance with her. "Well, since the tavern doubles a motel of sort, we could have room for a maid. You wouldn't have to worry too much about the sun in any case. Most work is done inside." Jerry said with a friendly smile.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm
♣ │ Blake Micheal Izenburg │ ♣

User Image

Watching the way she stormed off, after the kiss. Had him amused. Mostly for the fact that he could get under her skin. He started following her, before he ran to catch up. He spoke first as he was just a few feet behind her."Was the kiss really that bad?" He stopped to put his hand on his chin, as if he was thinking, but he was just playing with her. He just wanted to see her admit what she thought of the kiss. Most of the time women, would stay attached to him. She was the first to deny his existence, which of course made him curious about her.

♣ │ The darkest desire fills my soul, like a burning fire in the darkest of night. │ ♣

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:29 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice put her hands together, almost like a silent clap. She grinned at the man. She leaned over the counter, and saw her hood go down, to reveal just how long her ebony hair was. She grasped Jerry's hand before she spoke. "Thank you so much. I will work hard to clean. So could you give me a tour of the place?" Alice then climbed over the counter to stand in front of Jerry. Her movements were quick, but held an elegance to them. Her feet hit the ground silently, despite the boots she wore. She continued to stare at him. She admired his face, the way he looked with glassed. It was all cute to her.

Leprechaun_Sean

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:12 pm
Jerry was taken aback a bit when the woman climbed over the counter with such grace and agility. Jerry didn't even her hear land he was so amazed, as shown by the expression on his face. The boy had to push his glasses back into place after seeing such a spectacle. Maybe she did parkour or something. "Uhh..sure. By the way. I didn't really catch your name. Would you mind telling me?" Jerry asked, trying to sound polite, but instead came off as a bit more shy and nervous.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:25 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice was taken back, by the sheer fact she forgot to introduce herself. She didn't have to worry about her identity, simply because she lived a life of solitude for the longest time, inside the Bloodrad coven's home. So she figured it would be safe to speak her name. Anyways, they could probably think of her as a human servant to the vampires. She she was a rare case of the blue eye vampire."How terrible of me. I am Alice Jayden Snow, and you are?" She couldn't remember if he spoke his name or not earlier, but she held out her white gloved hand to him. She gave a dazzling smile to him as she waited for the handshake to commence. She could feel his blood pulsing as he looked at her. She more thank likely would pounce him once they were alone. She needed the blood to survive, and he seemed like the perfect specimen.

Leprechaun_Sean

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:47 pm
"It's fine." Jerry replied. "I'm Jerry. Jerry Callahan." The boy shook her hand. the glove she wore was absolutely exquisite. It was so soft. It must have been really expensive. If she could afford something like that, why would she work at some dump like here? Jerry didn't think about it for long as he turned and motioned for Alice to follow him. "C'mon, I'll show you around the place before it get busy here." Even though it was barely close to the afternoon, there was a always a crowd of people who come in for a drink now and then.

(Hey Serphrim. Let me know when Alice is going to pounce on Jerry XD I have a plan.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:10 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice took the young man's hand in hers, and gave him a firm shake. She let her hand fall back to her side. After the introductions, she began follow him. That's when a weird thought popped back in her head. However, she then blurted out the thought, without realizing it." I wander if I have to wear a maid costume. It would be cute to see myself in one." Alice then realized that she spoke that out loud, when some of the old men were staring at her. She could hear their heartbeats, and smell their blood becoming lustful. Her cheeks turned a slight pink color. She really needed that blood. So she asked Jerry a question."Excuse me. I was wandering something. Would it be okay to take a permanent residence here. I would find it more convenience if I lived where I worked?"

Leprechaun_Sean
(Hey Serphrim. Let me know when Alice is going to pounce on Jerry XD I have a plan.)

(I was planning on it as soon as he showed her some rooms.)  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:31 pm
Now jerry wasn't one to watch a whole lot of TV and anime, but he was aware of the maid outfit trope. Alice mentioning the idea brought a slight blush to the youth's face as he imagined the woman in german milk maid outfit with a tight corset. His face turned redder before he shook his head to dismiss the perverted thought. She then asked a more legitimate question, to which Jerry gave a response. "I'm not exactly sure about living here. I'd have to ask. The tavern does double as an inn. Come with me. I'll ask." The youth then went off to go find his mother, the owner of the tavern.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:35 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Alice followed the man to meet the owner of the tavern. She would need this job, in order to get her feedings. So once she met the mother of the tavern, she would focus her attention on the boy. He seemed a little nerdy, but he held a certain charm. It's not like she could feed off of women, their blood did nothing to her. So it was common now that vampires only drink from the opposite sex. It was the most potent choice to power their vampire powers.
Shortly after, Alice found herself in the presence of woman, who most be the mother of this tavern. She gave a quick look over, but the lady was old and it seems she might be leery of the girl. Some of the elder knew of the old myths, as they call it, of vampires with blue eyes. It occurred in a clan once every two centuries. Alice wasn't sure of the ladies heritage, and if they passed down the knowledge of her kind. So Alice played the normal human, and accidentally tripped over her own feet, upon entering the room.

Leprechaun_Sean

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:28 pm
Jerry entered his mother's office with a quick knock on the door. The two enter to see and old yet tough looking woman, possibly no older than 50. The woman looked up from his desk and into her son's eyes, then to girl next to him. "Mom, this is Alice, she would like to work for us a maid. She was also wondering if she could be allowed to stay and use the inn for living." Jerry tried to use his most convincing smile on his suspicious mother. then, Alice seemed to trip on her own feet. Jerry was going to catch her, but the girl slipped out of his grasp and she simply fell to the ground. "Oops. Sorry." Jerry said kneeling to help Alice up.

Meanwhile Jerry's mother kept a cold stare on the girl. Her pretty looks didn't deceive her. "If she's gonna work here, she's going to have to go through an initiation and wear a skimpy and embarrassing milk maid outfit."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:35 pm
Alice Jayden Snow

User Image

Picking herself up off the floor, Alice then looked toward the woman. It was a shock to hear her wearing a maid outfit, but Alice eye's sparkled and she went towards the old lady and grabbed her hand. "Really?! I get to wear a milk maid outfit! Yeppy!" Alice was gleaming with excitement over the idea. She then realized that she was acting like a little kid. She retreated back to to Jerry with her head down. A smile was still wore across her face.

Leprechaun_Sean

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:02 pm
Jerry's face was now absolutely red as he imagined once more, Alice in a skimpy milk maid outfit with a tight corset and everything. The perverted thought went all throughout his mind. then his common sense came back. What was he and his mother thinking! Having alice dress up as a maid. "Uh, mom, are you sure about that?" Jerry asked. The stern looking woman kept a straight pokerface. "Yes." she replied the most deadpan voice ever. "We need more costumers. In fact, I've been thinking of turning this place into a maid cafe. You kids these days are so weird. It works in Japan though. so why not just test it out here. We'll start small. Have a special night where will serves drinks then.." Jerry began to tune out his mother. this was another one of her crazy schemes. The youth had to exit the room as it was becoming too much for him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff