Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ORP] Ponies on Promenade (Prom Matchmaker RP!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:20 pm
In the background, The younger Zheng sibling was having a field day making piles upon piles of corsages from the flowers he picked that morning and the good satin ribbons that he always scorned that Ying loved.

Ribbons had their time and place in his mind, and that was now, with what he was coining as JING'S HONOR CORSAGES.

The boil was ever so happy working with unconventional material for a embroiderer.

"................ you'll bring honor to us all." The horseman was far too busy perfecting one jade colored piece that was not going up for sale.

that one was special  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:25 pm
Ah yes! She had been right in thinking she had done business with the smith before. Names often escaped her unless they belonged to those of significant value to the mare, but she had good memory for faces. "It was," she assured, smiling up at him. "Though unfortunately it was lost in the fall of the isles." As were the vast majority of her possessions. "A shame really, such wonderful craftsmanship." She frowned, though it was short lived.

Thrain's sudden arrival would pull the priestess' attention away from the other stallion a moment, and she offered her childhood friend a fond smile as she too greeted the lovely Lifen and Shaeen.

Turning back to the craftsman, it would have been polite to offer her hand, but she wasn't a very touchy feely mare. "You're right, we never did get a chance to properly meet. I am Nergui."

lolternative

aye avast

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:27 pm
Guowei had heard about prom; it was an annual event held by schools, and Amityville High's prom was apparently coming up... While he was surprised at how open-minded so many of the horsemen were in regards to attending an event planned by Halloween students and hosted at a Halloween school, he was also glad to see that despite losing their home, the horsemen were still able to carry on, stronger than ever... There was even communication across the different clans now!

Then again, they had always been resilient.

He considered walking in all 'hello friends I am here' but there were more unfamiliar than familiar faces. Thus, he hung back, contented with observing for the moment.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:44 pm
A brief look crossed his face at the mention of the isles; one that could be seen if she was paying attention or simply lost as quickly as it came. He broke out into that friendly grin again. "Ah, then please allow me to make you a new one, one day. My skill has increased some since then and I'm sure it'll be even better than the last." He gave a decisive nod of his head. "Come to my workshop whenever it suits you and we can discuss the design again."

"It's a pleasure to be able to know you now, Nergui. I'm glad you were not among those we lost." He extended a hand. "I'm Eitri."

Beejoux

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:56 pm
Kiwi frowned slightly. What did she mean, not suitable?? ... She was cute, she could craft beautiful clothing, which his simple loincloth could attest was not exactly his forte. And she was also his friend. He enjoyed her company, and saw no reason otherwise. A hint of his usual confidence resurfaced, and he held out a hand. "You are a dear friend Ying, and a lovely mare, and I would be honored if you join me??"

There may have been hope for him yet.

chimarii
He is staring at you with puppy dog eyes, Ying. Puppy dog eyes OuO

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:07 pm
She... had been given a second flower! Saiyuri practically purred in joy and cradled them both carefully. "Yes, yes. Hello. Thank you!" Right. She had manners. Sort of. Those were the nice things you said, right? She blinked owlishly at Ying as the other horseman explained what a 'date' was. And the only word that made any sort of connection in the Scavenger's brain was 'dance'. "Dance! I like dancing. We do this with date?" Well that didn't sound too bad.

"Pleasure is mine, Miss Ying." She added, grinning at her.

And then the Conquest Noble tossed her hair and Saiyuri made a funny sound. So funny those Noble's! And so fancy. Too much clothing. Nice clothing, but... could she touch the fabric? Maybe?!

She inched closer to Lan, head canted to the side.

Closer.... closer...

A hand gently floated across Lan's sleeve before Saiyuri glanced up like a puppy caught doing something bad.

"It's soft!" She squeaked excitedly.

chimarii
iStoleYurVamps

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:19 pm
Lan was being asked out to prom.

Lan was being asked out to prom. This was potentially the cutest thing that she had ever seen the noblewoman find herself in to, allowing a little giggle to break from her normal quiet reverie - which probably didn't help that her sister was fluffing her hair.

Shrugging lightly to her, she leaned close, placing her hand near her mouth so it was secret. "He seemed very sincere. I think you should really give it serious thought - it is rather nice to have a date for prom." She finished, before winking to the little Noblewoman, hoping she would take the initiative.

Turning to Nergui, she gave the smaller woman a sweet little smile, leaning back to Bao Yu, who was still death gripping her. "This is Nergui, a Priestess of the Death Clan - a wonderful woman, also. Nergui, this is my sister, Bao Yu." She explained to her, before her attention was stolen by the other towering member of Death, mismatched eyes peering up to him.

"Thrain, very well met, my friend. I am not certain what I will do for Prom." She admitted to Thrain, giving him a soft, slightly innocent shrug of her shoulders. Charlie had not been around for her to go with this year, and she wasn't certain if she was holding out for a certain someone to de-grump about the season. She could have been honest to say part of her was happy to see her little birds going out to prom.

Don't think she missed you, Ying, and Kiwi. She would gush later. "Predominantly, It is a time where people get together and enjoy a few hours of dancing and merrymaking. But it is run by the students, which is more fun than you think." She figured a bit of explaining would help the Guardian.

AyeAvast

iStoleYurVamps

Saint Sergio

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:28 pm
As more people came up to her sister, she relaxed her grip and greeted each new person with a smile and a bit of a nod. It was clear to Bao Yu that Lifen had more than enough people to care for her in her absence. Good. She'd honestly worried a great deal.

Feeling she could relax a bit more, Bao Yu's eyes scanned the room for someone. Ah, there he was. Guowei. "If you will excuse me, I seem to have spotted a friend from my journey here," said Bao Yu. She was ever polite about it and then wandered off to go track down the taller nobleman.

Finally getting to him, she pulled out her fan from her obi and started fanning herself again. "Sir," she greeted him with a friendly smile. "My sister is there. There's so many here that know here, I began to feel a bit uneasy.. I hope you do not mind me staying with you for a term while I try to feel at ease? There's so many of the four clans here.." Bao Yu hadn't seen too many other ponies save for Conquest members. It was making her out of sorts.

Dragain

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:21 pm
Her blush worsened with Lifen's suggestion. Tseng shouting- "Tseng... I... well. If you want to I suppose." Her brain was still trying to wrap around the concept of being asked on a date. Last time she'd expressed interest in a stallion it had gone terribly wrong. Perhaps- perhaps again, she was just thinking too deeply on it.

Jumping at the touch to her robes, a tiny eep escaped her. "Um.. well of course, it is very fine silk after all. I tend to wear very high quality and well done robes. I- Um.. well. yes. Thank you."

She kept spinning the flower in hand.

"You think so then?" She edged to Lifen, whispering. "I said at sunset... is it really best to wait or just.. accept? I.. I have never been asked to.. this sort of thing before. A Date." She stole a nervous glance to the horseman.
".....Am I simply taking things too seriously?"

Nerpin
kyrieko
Nyxtsuki Moon
blade kuroda

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:33 pm
Ying was too elated with dear Kiwi to notice the chatter around her. He was so sweet! And so kind! One more look to Salbei, and Ying's face contorted into something very determined. She couldn't let Salbei get her down! She couldn't miss out on a fun time just because Salbei was a big buttface. "If you are sure, then I would love to Kiwi! For I would be honored as well!"

Instead of taking his hand, Ying lurched forward and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug, cheek squishing against his. "Oh Kiwi, you are so very kind! I will make us the most beautiful outfits, you will see!"

Detaching from their little hug, Ying shyly ducked, trying to hide her bright red face. That had been so brazen! The hug was so public- now everyone would know! Oh it was just too embarrassing to bear.

Ying tried to defect her feelings by talking to Lifen and her sister, which didn't help at all. She tried to act cool in front of her other senpai, but it failed utmost miserably. "O-Oh! If you would like to sign her up, I would find her a most suitable match, I promise Lifen! At least I w-will d-do my best. Anything for Miss Lifen and her beautiful sister!" she swore, nodding, lightly. She gestured to the board next to her, smiling rather widely. It was easy, it was!

Eitri signed up and Ying gave him a tiny wave. She was glad to help her big brother friend, and she would find him the most wonderful date. One with big boobs. He liked those, if she remembered correctly.

She secretly sighed Lan and Aeron. Though she thought Lan was much too good for the grumpy, brutish Aeron, she was still very happy for them. They were wonderfully beautiful standing side by side like that. She only wished she looked as pretty next to Kiwi. Oh no, that sent another wave of red over her face. She was going to explode by the end of this.

Thrain approached the group, causing Ying to squeeze Kiwi's hand and then depart for her oafish friend, throwing him into a hug. "Thrain! I am so happy you have joined us! I would take you myself if I wasn't so unsuitable! F-For you see Kiwi has asked me!" she chirped happily, gesturing back to the Famine pony. It wasn't unusual for her to babble things like this- after all, Thrain was her penpal! "I will find you the most beautiful mare in the whole world." She then leaned closer, whispering into Thrain's ear for him and him alone. "One more beautiful than Medea!"

With a giggle, she let him go, turning back to the table to hand him and Kiwi both a flower.

Tseng had started a racket and her brother was doing no better on the noise front. Sighing, she said, "Oh Tseng you silly thing. Love is very difficult! It requires more bravery than any of your battles combined!" This coming from a filly that had never once dated anyone. "You have to put your whole heart into it! It has everything to do with fear!"

Seeing as Jing was busy, Ying hastily wrote his name on the board, cackling mercilessly to herself. "See, Jing is willing to step up to the challenge. Now so must you!"

There was a man (Guowei) standing somewhat off in the distance, so Ying naturally did the only thing that made sense. She waved him down with ridiculous fervor. "Sir! Are you in need of a date!!" She had to make all the ponies happy. All of them. Saiyuri had begun talking once more, and Ying quickly said, "Yes! Dancing with all of them! It is very fun ... or so I am told!"

She gasped, realizing this might cause confusion. Turning back to Kiwi once more, she said, "I-Is that okay? I have never been to a dance ... you would have to teach me ..."

the list
1. Saiyuri
2. Siska - Sempais
3. Eitri - ladies only.
4. Thrain
5. Jing - oh myyyyy

xoxomenai

nerpin

saint sergio

lolternative

nyxtsuki moon

aye avast

blade kuroda

bloodlust dante

dragain

kyrieko

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:46 am
Na'ima had been trying to sleep in the tent she had stolen her Mentor had so generously allowed her to reside in, but a commotion outside had prevented her from this. It wasn't a worrisome sound, no yells and screams of terror and anguish that had her leaping into action to protect what was left of their home, but it was enough to arouse her interest. What was going on?

The jingling of her coins and trinkets announced her presence before she draped her arms over Salbei's shoulders from behind, pulling herself up and keeping herself held up to peer around the elder Sage. The board of names for 'prom dates' and the adorable young Conquest mare had her smiling behind her veils. "Interesting. Is this why you have that suit, Salbei?" She had heard of prom during her travels in the human world. It was something their young human students did in their eleventh and twelfth year of learning, but she never expected it would be something a horseman would be attending.

It sounded like fun.

"A date?" Golden eyes widened slightly as she glanced around the immediate area. She only knew a handful of faces. She turned her gaze back down to her Mentor, her chin resting atop his head; just because he was a tall, billowy thing did not mean he was weak and frail, Na'ima knew he could hold her weight on his back. "Will you accompany me to this prom, Mentor~?" It would be an exciting learning experience for certain.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:12 am
There was a sudden distasteful look on Shaheen's face at the mention of prom, and a more thorough glance around had her gaze landing on the white board with it's list of names slowly accumulating. Hands balling into fists at her sides, she tried to smooth her face down into a blank mask, easier now that her insanity had been temporarily dealt with. She was so out of practice, however, that there was just the faintest twitching next to her left eye, as well as the more noticeable but equally irritable twitching in her wings to match.

"I don't think so." Oh but that tone of voice was deadly, and it was probably lucky that said executioner was currently no where in sight. "He wasn't exactly pleased with last years, and nor was I." Okay, so she was only displeased because she had ended up alone for the night, forced to interact with students when the one she wanted to interact with had abandoned her.

At the introduction towards the woman who was so steadfastly attached to Lifen, Shaheen gave her a nod, her face warming into a small smile. A sister of Lifen's! That was fantastic news! She could ignore the transgressions of prom for such a thing. "It is good to meet you, Bao Yu. Your sister has been nothing short of a blessing for me." It was true, and she would be completely upfront about it. "I believe she quite possibly helped keep me together more than I did her."

It wasn't until Bao Yu began fiddling with Lifen's hair that Shaheen finally noticed that it was completely different, and her eyes widened just a fraction. She didn't comment on it however. She could always ask the woman about it at a later date.

With the arrival of Nergui, Shaheen gave her a smile and a nod in greeting before the Priestess was off to socializing with another of death that she had yet to encounter. And speaking of death, she could hardly miss the towering and fair haired Thrain when he joined the little gathering, and her eyes took on a more mischievous glint.

"I happened upon this group by chance, and I do not wish to find accompaniment for that ridiculous excuse of a party." No, parties should involve more blood and dismemberment and weapons and maybe a drum beating out a rhythm in the background to accompany it all.

"Are you looking for a chance to attend prom, Thrain?" She asked, eyeing up the flower that he held in his hand, before reaching out to attempt to pluck it from his fingers, her lips curling up into a smirk.

She was going to de-flower him.

Nerpin
Saint Sergio
srry slow response is slow ;;
AyeAvast
Beejoux

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:49 pm
Salbei watched with a continued sort of discomfort as Ying seemed to try and rebuke poor Kiwi. Especially since it happened after his arrival. It hadn't been his intention to shatter the poor Mare's sense of self-worth, but what was done was done, and he would try to make it up to her in the future, when the time was right.

He had been about to make a comment when someone's arms came into his peripheral vision, followed shortly by a body pressed against his back. He didn't need to turn to recognize the owner of these particular arms, and instead of being too surprised he merely smiled in vague, tolerating amusement. "Ah. Apprentice. Good Morning~" His weight shifted, if only to better accomodate the weight of the Mare who insisted on clinging to him.

"No, that is not why I have 'that suit', but it is a good excuse to wear it. Though I did attend last year's Prom, and it was a rather interesting affair. I had the pleasure of talking that lovely Mare to a student's cultural dance." He replied with a small chuckle, before nodding towards Shaheen. "You are more Monkey than I remember." It was an amused sort of observation, especially once she put her chin on his head. The Sage was a rather tall man, and the only way someone of Na'ima's height could pull that off was to essentially be carried.

Eight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:07 pm
Tseng eyed Ying warily.

"I am not seeking out love, though little filly! Why should I find dates if this is the case? I have enough courage on my own, and do not need the adoration of another to boost me! For I am the MIGHTY TSENG LEE OF CONQUEST! I tackle challenges on my own! And I shall charge headfirst into this PROM without the need of a sidekick of a date!"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:24 pm
Prom?

The only things Nkosazana knew about the high schools' proms were just that--they were some event a high school held. She was not entirely certain why there was so much enthusiasm amoungst the Lost Clans, but she supposed if she was going to figure out where her society was these days, it was her responsibility to go figure that much out. Perhaps the enthusiasm was related to the fact that they were currently expected to attend high school classes?

She wrung her hands as she approached the gathering, eyes darting around to look for anyone who may have been familiar. She was able to easily pick out those of Death, though she did not know many of those who were present by their names. She recognized that there was another priestess there, but she seemed preoccupied, so she kept herself back, instead deciding to move a bit closer to the table that everyone was gathering.

What was the list for?

Nkosazana pondered, for a moment, signing her name without asking what exactly the list was for, but that horrid idea was squashed as soon as it came to her conscious thought. That thought was reinforced by the sight of "NEED A DATE TO PROM?" something she was most definitely not interested in as a dignified priestess of Death.

The flowers were pretty, though, and she decided to retrieve one for herself, picking it up and studying it closely. Was there a purpose behind the flowers? If there was, Nkosazana was uncertain, but she did decide to tuck the flower behind her ear for the moment.

"Thank you for the flowers, young mare," offered Nkosazana, politely, bowing her head (that was what Conquest did, right?). Her eyes widened a tad when there was another screaming presence nearby--that was a Conquest horseman, shouting? Unusual from her experience, but she had little experience with particular Conquest members, she supposed... She shook her head, deciding to softly ask the mare (Ying) an obvious question, "What exactly is prom besides for a high school event?"

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff