Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
━━━Shemhazai Jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:04 am
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori walked out from the jungle and made his way towards the beach in front of his cabin, stripping his gear off, starting with the belt that held both daggers on them, followed by his backpack containing his various alchemy ingredients, which was then followed by his boots, all of this leaving a trail that could be followed right to him. He stepped into the cool evening water, the temperature not affecting him in the least. Making his way to about waist height of water he stopped and looked up at the moon his eyes filled with tears in them as the flood gate he put up to keep his emotions in control broke before his very eyes.

The moon light making his tears take on a translucent glow on their own, his red eyes becoming brighter as he tried desperately to hold onto to everything he had learned in his life, but failing. Memories of his parents came to mind, his mother, her young face so full of life and smiles for everyone she met, and his father a soft and yet firm man when he wanted to be. His last memory of them when they were alive was both of his parents holding his hands as they walked around a park. Hitori took both of his hands and placed them over his face, silently sobbing to himself in the oceans cool waters as more and more feelings.

Once he finished crying into his hands a breeze picked up as he wiped his tear streaked face he lied down in the water to float for a little there, fish swimming around him and even the occasional shark. Hitori wasn't afraid, his still movements wouldn't draw the attention of those creatures to him, they preferred live prey if anything, not something that doesn't even feel like it is living. "The least I can do is give her a better life, give her the tools she will need to be her own keeper...." he said silently to himself as he watched the stars twinkle off in the distance, one in particular shooting across the sky as he closed his eyes and floated on the ocean waves near the beach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image
xi xi n xx t h e xxmiddle !
x x xof the n i g h txxlll)

████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████
xxxiiixxxiixHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror
xxxiiixxxiiixixixixiHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror

J i վ ለ ለ ռ k j iXXXV ለ k ' ለ ለ h iKekkyumadethisformatsonostealxxxxxxxx WHEN I'M IN l`lΩ ⇣xxTHIS DREAM
xl&. it's like i'mx S H A T T E R I N Gx the glassx ofx surrealism .
xI just have to say that I'll go on with my life .
xxxxxUNABLE TO ESCAPE FROM IT, I CLING TO MY FRUITLESS DREAMS! I WON'T LOSE ANYMORE TO THE EVERYDAY TRICKERY
xxxxxUNABLE TO ESCAPE FROM IT, I CLING TO MY FRUITLESS DREAMS! I WON'T LOSE ANYMORE TO THE EVERYDAY TRICKERY

xxxxxxxxxxxl` I have to say that I'll go on with my life .xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxcome on come on .

She discovered him soon enough floating in the water, she slowly advanced and raised her hands up around her mouth, only to amplify her rather soft voice. ”Mr. Hitori.” she called to him as she slowly advanced a small frown on her fce the entire while. Jiji had solidified her answer to being one that was simple; a yes. She wanted somewhere to belong. . .she already knew that her life was going absolutely nowhere and at this rate she wouldn’t last for another two months. But then again was she doing this to survive. . .or was she doing it because she wanted to break her old habits? At the current moment the latter was only a smidgeon of the reason why. ’He said there is no turning back. . .but what would I turn back to? Being made into a pelt. . .?’ she thought waiting for him to return to the shore.

Once he was there she made a face, it was a rather. . .piteous face. More or less the same form as a begging cat, thinking about how to word her answer. ”I wish to accept what you are offering, Mr. Hitori.” she finally sad thought it sounded far more formal than it needed to be, but she hadn’t used his name until then, making it obvious that she trusted him a bit more than she was willing to say, Maybe she would . . . oh she was going to. Slowly, her arms opened spread in the form of possible body language, but no; her hands wrapped around him slowly in a hug, thinking that she needed to return it. Perhaps the half undead man was a pleasure to have around? He made her comfortable, which she was far more than grateful for, her head pressing against him as he held the hug; it was a bit surprising that she would do it, but she had no idea what else to do at the moment, pulling away then looking down. ”I apologise.” she said with a frown.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MusicHigh-Minded Castle Energy77% + Where I Am...Outside With...Hitori Underneath It Allembarrassed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xXxThe_ Bleeding_HeartxXx

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 am
Quote:
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori allowed her to hug him, in fact embracing her in his own, showing a softness nobody else had seen in decades. "Well then...we shall get you initiated into the clan tomorrow afternoon after contracts are finished up...but tonight we will start your first two lessons so pay close attention..." he said tilting her head up to meet his gaze, which now looked softer, more feeling in them. "Your first lesson, never call me Mr. Hitori...when we are alone you may call me whatever you please but I would prefer Hitori just plain and simple...if we are in the clan hall I am either to be referred to as Head Huntsmen, or Lord Hitori...secondly...never apologize to me...if I feel it is wrong I will let you know...otherwise you are free to do as you please...do you understand?" he asked her his voice soft and gentle.

After he carefully explained everything to her, he took her hand in his and turned her to face his cabin, letting go of her hand and speaking once more "This is your new home, you are more then welcome to stay here as long as you please...as long as my blood drinking doesn't nauseate you..I do eat regular food when my energy levels are okay, but when they are depleted like they have been for the past couple of days, blood gives me more energy quicker.." he added as he started walking forward to the house, and actually turning around to make sure she was following him.

Once they reached the front door Hitori let them both inside, closing it and stepping into the living room with Jiyaankji "Now do you have any special skills that would contribute to the clan in a positive manner, your shape shifting is rather unique, I actually believe you are the only one in the clan who possesses such talents, but is there anything else you can add to the list?" he asked her as he took his usual seat in the bland chair that looked uncomfortable to sit in. All the while Hitori's eyes never left her face as he watched her explain everything to him, about her abilities and skills that she had.

OOC: How are you enjoying the Role Play currently?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:31 am
User Image

xxxiiixxxiixHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror
xxxiiixxxiiixixixixiHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror

J i վ ለ ለ ռ k j iXXXV ለ k ' ለ ለ h iKekkyumadethisformatsonostealxxxxxxxx WHEN I'M IN l`lΩ ⇣xxTHIS DREAM

He hugged her back, that definitely made her a bit surprised, but he spoke while her head was down. The clan. . .? that was what he meant. But she had nothing to lose unless the initiation dealt with a high possibility of death, but surely he wouldn’t make her do that after helping her, right? No matter, she would have to wait and see in the afternoon to prove her assumption true or false. Suddenly her head was being tilted upward, more or less in her mind in the sense of a child causing her cheeks to form a bit of rust colour to them in the form of blushing. Now this was a bit embarrassing. It faded rather quickly though, realising that he in fact didn’t want to be called Mr. Hitori, which seemed understandable but when he said she could call him whatever she pleased when they were alone. . .for some strange reason the name Honey bun came up in a comedic way. . . knowing if she were to use that it wouldn’t be with a straight face. Don’t what? She apologised because she was unsure if he wanted her hugging him, but once he said he would let her know of such things that made her a bit more relaxed afterward, the large red eyes staring at his before she shook her head slowly. "I understand."

He took her hand, making Jiji a bit confused but he let go and began to explain the cabin and how she could leave if his blood drinking bothered her, it didn’t really. And she didn’t have ANYWHERE to go anyway; also if that was what he needed to keep going then she wasn’t one to say anything about it. Instead she nodded and began to follow him, a small smile taking her features that he probably caught a glimpse of while he turned back to see if she was following. Once inside, he went right to questions about skills that she had. It felt like a terrible job interview, but she decided to answer anyway. ’What can I do . . .?’ she thought as her brow lowered in thought, Jiji raised her finger for a moment then thought about it.. . .OH! ”I can unlock things with my nails. . .um. . .” it was rather strange because no one asked her usually what she was good at. This was going to be rather interesting because what else could she do that he couldn’t. . .? He seemed rather skilled and well she had skills . . . and unaware of most of them, swimming NOT being a skill of hers. ”I also prefer not using a weapon.” she explained raising a hand up to him, her nails extending in the same fashion as claws. Not to say she wouldn’t handle a weapon. . .but it would have been a horrible sight to see if she did due to her lack of prowess. ”I don’t know about anything else unless roaring counts.” she said with a shrug, her eyes never leaving his since they returned after her little brainstorm.

OOC//I love this so far! It's so refreshing to rp with someone who doesn't want to stick a muzzle on her or something x'D I can't wait for the clan stuff to start :3

MusicHigh-Minded Castle Energy89% Where I Am...Inside With...Hitori Underneath It Allembarrassed

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:35 pm
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori listened to her words as he nodded when appropriate "Good....now you should get some sleep....because for the next three days you will hardly be getting any at all...so you need to make sure you are your fullest potential come tomorrow morning..." and as he finished speaking he stood up and looked her in the eyes. "I can only say this much...these challenges are meant to test every part of your being, there will be times when you think you cannot continue, but you must....find something worth fighting for and use it to fuel your progress...otherwise..." he left his message unfinished to sink into her mind, making sure she would be fully prepared for the days to come.

Hitori walked over to the table where he kept his gear and proceeded to put on his small backpack and weapons belt and picked up his mask in his hand, turning to face her. "Now I have one last contract to take care of for this evening, I will be back before daybreak to come and collect you for the right of passage...if it is any consolation I see a lot of strength in you...you may not be aware of it...but I can see the potential to do a many great things..." and with that he slipped the mask onto his face and vanished in the shadows his words seeming to echo from the empty room.

He appeared back into the clan hall and collected the contract, this one was of the up most importance, his skills were required in retrieving a stolen artifact said to possess magical qualities from a castle heavily guarded by knights and other men for hire. In his contract he was specifically told not to kill anyone, just to simply retrieve it and bring the artifact back to the owner at the price of twenty thousand gold pieces. Images of the smile on Jiyaankji's face played through his mind, making a small smile appear on his under the mask. "I am glad that if only for a brief moment she felt like she wasn't an outcast..." he thought to himself as he vanished once more into the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:09 am
User Image

She listened closely and decided to take the advice on sleeping, but the prospect of not really getting sleep was just, well it wasn’t too pleasant, then again yesterday was the first time she slept in days, her large eyes resulting in a nod considering she would be initiated in the afternoon. It seemed like it wasn’t too hard to go through, after all it was just. . . interesting that she accepted the help in the first place due to her nearly unrelenting sense of pride, but yes, she nodded as he got himself ready to go somewhere, leaving her to still wonder about the trailed off sentence from earlier that bashed away at her very conscious every waking moment. ’What did he mean otherwise. . .’ she thought walking off to the room in order to sleep. Though he left it open ended she was excited about it. As she had never been a part of a ‘clan’ before, unless her previous home counted but that was hardly the case, she only hoped that she wouldn’t get sick beforehand as that would be a rather annoying thing to deal with. But soon enough she curled herself up and tried to go to sleep, more than excited about the events for tomorrow.

[/Le timeskip]

She woke up a bit before noon surprisingly, only to stand up and walk out of the room and frown, where was Hitori? She seemed a bit disheartened that he wasn’t there yet. . .or maybe she just didn’t see him or look around hard enough. She was extremely excited and one could see it in her eyes if they looked at her. . .but in the back of her mind she was still worried about what he trailed off about. . .otherwise what? She would probably have to find out at the start.
MusicHigh-Minded Castle Energy100% Where I Am...Inside With...??? Underneath It Allexcited

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:56 am
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori appeared in front of her his mask off in his right hand as he looked into her eyes "The time has come for your initiation...I see that you got some well needed sleep...I hope you are ready.." and with that he placed a hand on her shoulder and they stepped through shadows to appear in the clan hall room, filled with many of it's members, rogues, thieves, people who have magical abilities, and even different species such as elves. Hitori took his seat on the throne upon the dais. "We have a new recruit wishing to join our ranks..." as he began to speak the room filled with silence, his calm voice echoing through the halls, not a single person dared to speak.

Jiyaaknji appeared in the center of the room in front of Hitori, surrounded by all of the clan members staring at her. "This is Jiyaankji Vak'Aahi she wishes to have a place to belong in the world...and she chose to be here...now everyone here has been through the initiation.." he said his voice slightly muffled behind the mask as his eyes scanned the room looking at all the people who seemed bewildered by her presence. His attention returned to Jiyaankji as he began to speak to her solely. "Jiyaankji..you will be transported to the farthest reaches of this jungle...your goal is to retrieve a magical artifact...a small orb used to unlock a hidden ability in the user....this initiation will test every part of you, your ability to adapt and survive with no supplies, your intelligence and cunning mind...you will have three days to make it back here with no outside help from any of the clan members..."

He looked directly into her eyes, seeing her listen carefully to every word that he spoke, making sure she was prepared for the events to follow. When he saw the resolve in her eyes he knew she was ready. "Valar Morghulis...." was all he said before teleporting her through shadows into the middle of a dense jungle on her own now at this point. Hitori frowned behind the mask as the hall cleared of all the people, he still sat at the throne his leg crossed over the other, both of his hands steepled in the front of him as he would sit here and wait for her to return, knowing she can make it.

OOC: Did you just type Le Timeskip...are you from 9gag? razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image

There was one thing about Jiji, she didn’t like being stared at like a scientific specimen underneath a telescope. Though on her face it didn’t show. . . she was panicking. . .severely. There was enough negative reinforcement behind people staring at her, but instead of anger it was a mixture of annoyance and anguish. ’Please stop staring at me. . .’ she thought as some of the perplexed individuals that watched her, why was his mask on in there. . .? She saw his face whenever they talked usually . . .what made this situation any different? But she decided to not question it, the atrociously long head of hair behind her head giving her the impulse to fix it. . .but when no one was staring at her. Having her attention stolen again, she nodded to him as he explained what she was supposed to do. . . it sounding similar to what she did before she got caught in the net, surviving on nothing. ’I can do this.’ she thought thinking about the seventy-two hour time limit.

And soon enough there she was standing in the jungle barefoot as always. Her initial idea was to find said the artifact. . . as in her case she ate twice in the past two days which was more than she had in the past week. . .so she could go without eating but she did need water regularly if she were to do this. . . and that was her first hunt. With each passing tree, she took an x marked slash to remember where she was going and how to get back to where she started. . .heading to what she heard to be the sound of water, scaling a tree and staring down below to see nothing was around, slowly swinging down like an ape before landing in front of it, only to doggy paddle across. The water and continued onward and into the jungle as she sniffed around, finding nothing by the time it was night but continued on her search. That night while she was on higher ground, she heard a growl below. . .it belonging to a jaguar. . .She instead remained still and let it pass, as she wasn’t trying to get into a confrontation with it right now. . .she needed to press onward.

In the midst of the daytime she heard a horrid voice, knowing exactly who it belonged to. ”Jiji~” it was who she ran away from weeks ago. . .how did they track her this far, no matter they would meet their end soon enough due to her lack of patience. ”Come now . . . Jiji I know you’re her-“ he stopped to see her and gave a wry smirk, following after but then stopped to only see her clothes set on a branch. ”I’m tired of these games. . .perhaps you should come ou-“ she dropped down on top of him and began to maul him, with the intent to kill, Due to the fact she took him by surprise she held him down and started to slash at him repeatedly. ”So THIS is how you left?” he shouted but her paw pressed into his sternum, roaring in his face as she heard parts crack under the pressure, a gurgled scream echoing out through the jungle, her upper half rearing up before slamming back down and crushing his upper torso, walking off from him only to revert and put her clothing back on. It was satisfying. . .but if still felt empty. . . unnaturally empty as she continued to think about it. . .she killed him but that only stopped her from being sought out any further it didn’t make her. . .’free’ as one would say. But she needed to get that off of her mind, walking through the forest and continuing to mark where she went.

Suddenly she came to a stop, realising that she in fact was getting closer. . .how? Her intuition told her so. . .after being and it slowly turning into night, she looked around and noticed something. . . a strange tetrahedron, picking it up she assumed it to be the artifact. . . as suddenly as she grabbed it something felt unlocked. . .but it was nothing more than her own energy inside of her; Ki. Perhaps this new ability of hers dealt with her energy. . .? Perhaps but instead she decided to make haste and try to return to the clanhall. . .which probably would have taken her another day, meaning she would appear in the night time into the room. . .only to present Hitori the artifact. . .but she didn’t eat. . .therefore she would probably fall to the ground upon entry of her accomplishment, but she wouldn’t know just yet.

OOC//I had to legitimately look up what you were talking about x'D
MusicHigh-Minded Castle Energy100% Where I Am...Returning to the Clan hall With...??? Underneath It Allexcited

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:40 am
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori watched everyone clear out of the clan hall, talking among themselves about the new recruit. His body was as still as the stone walls around him, only his mind racing with thoughts and flashbacks. He wore that mask upon his face for two reasons, one being simply to hide his face, nobody in the clan knew what he looked like save Jiyaankji. The other reason was because of the power he unlocked through the artifact, shadow stepping, he could not only transport himself and others, but he could do individual parts of himself, and what that mask did was provide a shadow over his face which he used it to transport his eyes to Jiyaankji to watch her every movement.

A memory hit him like a ton of bricks, his eyes coming back to the clan hall as he flashed back to the night he was first initiated by his mentor and master. He began remembering himself in Jiyaankji's position, everyone staring at a scrawny boy who wouldn't have even passed for tiger bait looking anxiously up at the throne while his master spoke to him. He remembered appearing in the middle of the jungle through a flame portal and watching it close off behind him, like his life was sealed to it's fate. Somehow though he did it, he found the artifact and unlocked the Shadow stepping ability within himself and appeared back into the clan hall handing the artifact over to his master. As years passed Hitori only became more know and feared throughout the clan and the world he wondered.

One fateful night however his master contracted a fatal illness, and as Hitori watched his master die before him he vowed never to show emotion again, never to feel, never to love, only to fight everyday like it was his last, and hope to see the sun rise again on the morrow. Throughout his life in the guild he has only climbed higher in the ranks, eventually achieving Head Huntsmen of the Moon Walkers Clan.

Snapping back to reality Hitori took off his mask not afraid for anyone to see his face as a single blood soaked tear streamed down his face and onto the clan floor below him. Hitori went to wipe and noticed he was crying, but why? "I will wait here until she returns....I will be here mentor and make her as strong as she can be......never again will she have to call someone master...never again will she need a keeper...she will be able to live a happy life..." he spoke silently to himself as he placed the mask back a top his face and resumed his spot on the throne waiting for Jiyaankji to return.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:58 am
User Image

Jiji had no idea what this new power was. . .and she didn’t test it just yet. . . considering the fact she didn’t know what it was exactly. . . but she most certainly thought about trying to tap into said energy. The walk back was treacherous . . . due to the fact she returned to her original position then started from there. Searching for what she recognised, she found it. . .where she was initially caught in the net, soon enough she sniffed the air. Walking her way back and through what she recognised from the all but pleasing adventure in a net. It made her think what this unlocked power was. . .then again she had no idea what it could have been; deciding it would be better to just wait. ’But where do I go from here. . .?’ she thought as she walked, slowly approaching the clan hall.

Upon entering, she looked at Hitori who was in the chair, her eyes a bit tired, her hair disheveled. . .but the outside sadly enough looked better than the inside, because she was in serious need of sustenance, but instead she stood before him and held out the artifact, to present the fact that she was successful. ”I completed the task. . .” she finally said to him before advancing a bit closer to the throne. She didn’t smile, she was too tired to really generate such a gesture. But instead her eyes showed the fact that she was happy. . . though exhausted. ”What is next?” she asked tilting her head to the side, unsure why he sat there and waited for her. She appreciated the gesture but it did seem a bit odd. . . her eyes set on him as she finally summoned the energy to form a smile; though it be a small one. "I know nothing of my unlocked power yet. . .but I assume it will come with time." she said calmly, only to fall backwards on her butt, sitting there for a moment and trying her best not to just pass out on the floor.
MusicQ Energy100% Where I Am...Clan hall With...Hitori Underneath It Allexcited
Uriel_The_Chronicler

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:13 pm
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori could feel himself smile under the mask as he watched Jiyaankji "Well done....tonight you rest...and tomorrow you will accompany me on your very first contract..." he said as he shadow stepped from the throne next to her in a crouching position. He took the artifact from her hand and watched it disappear, waiting for the next person to happen across it. "Your new power will come with time and practice...it might come to you in the form of a dream as mine had many years ago..." he added, and with that he picked up Jiyaankji into his arms and they both vanished only to appear in his cabin on the secluded island. He carried her into the living room and placed her on the couch, laying her down onto it.

"I will get you some food, you just stay here and relax for now...." and then just as quick as he was there he vanished once more into the night appearing on the beach outside of the cabin with a dagger in his hand. Hitori walked into the water, barely making a ripple with his fluid movements as he approached about chest deep water he closed his eyes and sank beneath the waves, opening them when he was fully underneath the water. He looked around feeling movements of small fish to some medium sized sharks. A hammer head swam around Hitori, and that is when he moved, bringing the dagger tip right through the sharks head in one quick, precise kill. Grabbing onto the shark he shadow stepped again to the backyard of the cabin.

Once out there he started a fire and put the shark, now with a shaft through its body, on top of a fire to start cooking. All the while Hitori just sat on the ground watching the shark cook and feeling proud of Jiyaankji for her accomplishment today. "She did very good today....I have seen too many people try to make it through this initiation only to die out in the jungle, so many lives wasted, but she has strength, and perseverance that I haven't seen in a long time...." he thought to himself as the air quickly filled with the smell of cooking shark meat. "She deserves this for what she has been through...tomorrow is going to be a busy day..." he said softly as he spun the shark around to make sure it was cooking on all sides evenly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:03 am
User Image

Jiyaankji nodded as she sat there, only to feel herself being picked up then returned ‘home’. She curled up ono the couch the moment she was placed down. He was going to get her food. . .? he didn’t have to, at least she didn’t think so. The Ctarl Ctarl sat up finally and just stared off in thought, she was supposed to have some sort of unlocked power yet she had absolutely no idea what it was. . .what could it have been . . . oh dear. . . The small woman sincerely wanted to know but what was she going to have as an ability. It could have been anything, ANYTHING. ’I hope it’s flying.’ she thought with her fingers crossed. Why flying? Because she’s never done it before and she was intrigued by those that could. She finally decided to lay back down, staring at the ceiling for a while before just closing her eyes. Of course she wasn’t asleep. . .right away that is.

OOC//Sorry about this egregious post e.e
MusicQ Energy30% Where I Am...Homel With...Hitori Underneath It Allexcited

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:54 am
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori walked back inside the house with freshly cooked shark meat, only to be greeted with the sight of a sleeping Jiyaankji. "Rest....you will need it....tomorrow is a very dangerous contract...you will see my abilities soon enough..." he said quietly to himself as he placed the plate down on the small coffee table next to her so she could eat when she woke up again. Hitori grabbed his gear and walked outside into the backyard, his pale flesh shone in the moonlight above as he sat down on the hammock and began to methodically sharpen his blades.

[//Timeskip like a boss]

Hitori heard the birds chirping off in the distance signaling that dawn was quickly appraoching. "How long have I been out here..." he asked himself as he rose off of the hammock and stretched out his muscles. He collected all of his gear and headed back inside of the cabin, finding that Jiyaankji was nowhere to be seen within the living room. Taking a large whiff of the air he picked up the familiar scent of Jiyaankji and followed it's trail through the front door and right out onto the beach where he noticed a figure off in the distance practicing at something. "I hope she is ready for today's adventure....things might get a little crazy on the contracts that I take...because I know I can handle them...but we shall see how she reacts..." he thought to himself as he stood in the doorway watching her, not quite sure of what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image

Sitting outside and kept clenching her fist, her dream didn’t tell her exactly what this would do. . .but it had something to do with it. ’Why won’t it work. . .?’ she whined with a frown, her eyes lowered in annoyance as she tried it over and over. . .but no luck. Soon enough she picked up a smell. . . the same smell that was known as Hitori, Jiji turned around and looked at him, unsure how how long he had been there, but she slowly but surely started to stroll towards him with a large smile on her face. ”Morning.” she said cheerily and obviously excited about what was to come during the contract. . .though she had no idea what a contract was exactly; she sure as hell was going to try her best with Hitori. ”What is a contract. . .?” she asked finally as she stood right in front of him, almost invading his personal space while staring at him, excited about going on it, but still curious about what it was.

OOC//I posted one for choo!
MusicQ Energy100% Where I Am...Homel With...Hitori Underneath It Allexcited
Uriel_The_Chronicler

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:21 pm
K e k k y u

User Image

"Morning Jiyaankji...a contract is a form of agreement between the person who drew it up and our clan, this is our primary way of functioning. The contracts usually have specific jobs listed on them, anything from eliminating a person to stealing a valuable item from another...there have been times when the contracts have specific ways of being done...the contract you are accompanying me on is a very dangerous one, but it requires my skills that no one else possess in our clan..." he paused deciding how to deliver the facts of the contract with her, when he noticed the proximity of her body as she seemed to get closer to him.

"I have somewhat of a surprise for you...the most powerful weapon a Moon Walker clan member has is their secrecy...not fully knowing who they are or even at times what they look like..." he continued speaking as he gestured for her to follow inside of the house. Once inside Hitori walked over to his backpack and opened it revealing a mask made from bleached bone, painted with red lines around the eyes and facial part. "I made this for you to welcome you to the Moon Walkers Clan...." he said as he held out the mask in front of him. "You will need this for where we are going today...also...how do you feel about taking another's life...because sometimes it is a necessary to take another's life to preserve our own..." he added.

After explaining everything he began asking her some questions about her new powers. "How comes the training...I know it will be difficult at first but a little tip to help you along your journey is your new power reacts to emotion...for me it is a certain memory I use whenever I get ready to shadow step...it might help you to find a memory that causes high emotion to see which one provokes your new ability into life..." and as Hitori finished talking he slipped his usual mask back on to his face as they prepared for the day ahead of them.

OOC: Awesome! How goes the birthday?  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces