Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dracula Who? (1x1 rp)(molly and shabatha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:41 am
"Oh uh, sure. It's the older version, so it is a little more grotesque but go on ahead. Are you hungry? I'm gonna make something for supper." The female said curiously wondering what he was so interested in Dracula for, as she started into the kitchen to make something to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:47 pm
"I am a little. Would you like some help?" he asked as he followed her into the kitchen while starting to read the first page of the book.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:40 pm
"If you want too. I was just thinking of making some pasta with chicken pieces with tomato sauce." She said happily pulling out the raw chicken breasts from the fridge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:27 pm
Vlad looked at the chicken and when he saw the blood in the bag, he started to drool and his thirst grew. "Sounds great." he said, almost like in a trance.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:16 am
Shayna watched as he seemed entranced by the chicken... She wwas growing kind of creeped out as she started with the pasta. "Why don't you cut the chicken into one inch by one inch squares?" She asked as she put salt into a pot and put some water in about 3/4 full before putting it onto the stove to heat. She looked above the fridge and grabbed a round blue container that contained the pasta and started counting how many would be best. 753? No too many. 450 probably too little. Should probably go with 600 just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:40 am
He nodded and took the chicken. After washing his hands, he started to cut them up with an amazing speed and accuracy. When he was done, he dipped his finger in the blood. He looked at it and tasted it and it was the most amazing thing ever. Without her looking, he took the bag of blood and drank it all. His thirst was starting to be quenched and at the moment he didn't question it.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:17 pm
Shayna looked back when he finished and happily took the pieces from him to simmer them in some weird spices she had in her cabinet in a pan. As they started to sizzle she stirred the softening noodles and moved the chicken around so it didn't burn. he only other thing was to get the tomato sauce. And it would not take long to get it warmed up. She set the spoons down and went to the fridge to grab the tomato sauce and some mushrooms to add to it, and put another pot on the stove which she poured half of the container into and cut up some mushrooms to add to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:15 pm
Vlad watched her and for some reason he wanted the knife to cut her so he could see her blood. He then stopped himself and shook his head. What the hell?! How could I think about this lovely woman being hurt?! he thought to himself and made the thoughts go away. "Do you need any more help?" he asked as he cleared his mind and smiled.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:32 am
As she was finishing the mushrooms she barely nicked the corner of her thumb and it started to bleed a little. She winced only slightly just because of the shock of it before looking to him. "Would you mind to horribly to stir the pots every couple of minutes? I need to get a band-aide." She said hopeful that he would.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:49 pm
Vlad gulped when he smelled the blood. He didn't answer her as he walked up to her. He took her hand and then placed her thumb in his mouth. Her blood tasted amazing and he wanted more, but he held himself back. He took her thumb out of his mouth and she saw that the cut was already starting to heal by itself.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:25 pm
Shayna Froze when Vlad put her thumb in his mouth. Her mind racing with different fears. But when he took it out it was almost healed. She was shocked to find it almost healed already. She withdrew her hand timidly and looked at the thumb. She looked at it for a minute then at him... "How did you do that?" She asked before turning to the food and stirring the three pots a couple of good times before looking back at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:38 pm
Vlad backed away when he saw the fear on her face. "I-I'm sorry. I just tried to help." he said and looked at her finger. "I-I'm not sure how." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mariann black ink

2,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:41 pm
i make avi-art for 200 g emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 pm
(no thank you, please don't post here)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:11 pm
Nodding slightly Shayna raised an eyebrow. "Thanks I guess. But supper should be done soon. Don't do anything else surprising okay?" She said turning and pointing to a table meaning sit please. She continued to add some spices to some of the chicken and sauce. once the noodles were finished she drained them to wait for the chicken and sauce. She decided some garlic bread would do just fine as an add on and took out some bread and placed them on an over tray and put some butter on it. Sticking it into the oven for a moment she grabbed some plates put some noodles on it and put one plate infront of two different chairs and happily went back to finishing the chicken and sauce. After a moment and the bread was getting toasty she pulled it out and took out some garlic powder and sprinkled some onto half of the pieces of bread. In case he didn't like garlic bread.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff