Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Last Class Room to West(DrakXOdjin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:38 am
draknic
Leo Odjin
Leo Odjin

Cole rested his head on the pillow with his arms wrapped around the elven body"you'er room is vary pink...i don't know what i was thinking it would be green like the woods outside...or have a tree growing inside of it"he said in a joke tone and heared a cat got into the room.it was Cole's cat that follow him every where,the cat had a marking on it forehead that look like a blade"Jack why do you have to follow me all the time"

"well to be honest i asked the landlord if i could do such a thing and he told me no so i decided to paint it pink although i should of painted it a lime green instead" Elisa went over to the cat to pet it and pick it up."jack is so adorable! cats are like my favorite animals" Elisa giggles happalie and walks back over to Cole with Jack in her arms.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole smiled at Elise when she said that"the landlord...is he a old haft demon with missing right hand...will he is my grand father"that showed where he get the magic from and way he have a magic hunter marked on his neck for that demonic blood that flow in his vains.Jack leaned up and licked Elise's cheek"he was a catfish then my sister wanted to see if her witch magic work and turned it into a cat"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:08 pm
"now that you speak of it yea he was a half demon and did have a missing hand hmm maybe you could talk to him about me putting a tree through the roof and repaint the walls lime green?" Elisa smiled as the cat licked her cheek and pets it between the ears."i see well i always wanted a kitty for a pet but i remember how my parents would scold me for bringing a stray home hehe"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:13 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole already know that his grand father would not let a huge tree gorw into the building"no...remember not all of us are elfs...he had build a house underwater for the sea elves....my parents did not care what we taking home...most of them are use for testing but it never hurt them"Jack seen that there was water in the tub and jump in there swimming around"he can breath like a fish"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:19 pm
"well maybe i can put decorative wall stickers of trees and just paint the walls.i wonder if your grandfather will allow it" Elisa looks at the cat trying to hold her laughter back."....wow that's....that's something special" Elisa giggles and goes to the nearest phone to check her missed calls.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole looked around the and seen a few things that should not be out in the opened.he walked over to the window and looked outside.it he see a little bird sitting on a tree.it made him smiled seeing that and jack was watching with his eyes  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:17 pm
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole looked around the and seen a few things that should not be out in the opened.he walked over to the window and looked outside.it he see a little bird sitting on a tree.it made him smiled seeing that and jack was watching with his eyes

Elisa sneaked up behind Cole and hugged him and smiled and letting out a soft giggle."Are you hungry Cole? I can make something to eat if you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:47 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole looked at Elise and kissed her lips"yes i would love to have something to eat right now"he told her in a happy tone and wrapped his arms around her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:02 pm
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole looked at Elise and kissed her lips"yes i would love to have something to eat right now"he told her in a happy tone and wrapped his arms around her

Elisa kissed Cole as well and smiled. "what would you like to have?" she had a secret idea moment an decided to ask something."Would you consider us a couple now? because I'm a bit lost he he"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:31 pm
Leo Odjin

Cole was shocked at what she said and looked down at the floor blushing"yes we are a couple...why did you asked that"he felt maybe he should not have said that with out thinking.he leaned in to kissed her lips  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:14 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole was shocked at what she said and looked down at the floor blushing"yes we are a couple...why did you asked that"he felt maybe he should not have said that with out thinking.he leaned in to kissed her lips

Elisa picked up his head and blushes from seeing him blush and kisses him deeply with passion and smiles letting out a soft giggle."I asked that because I wanted to say that....I...I love you...is that too sudden for you? I'm sorry if it is. I hope i didn't put you at an awkward position again sorry if i did... Would your family...be okay with this? i mean us dating." Elisa suddenly became extremely nervous and doubtful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:33 am
Leo Odjin

Cole put his arms around ELise and kissed her lips"my family would be happy to welcome you"he leaned in and licked the back of her neck.he felt like maybe this can backfire on him or something  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole put his arms around ELise and kissed her lips"my family would be happy to welcome you"he leaned in and licked the back of her neck.he felt like maybe this can backfire on him or something

Elisa's face turned red and giggles softly."C...Cole that tickles!" She couldn't help to laugh a bit due to it being so ticklish even though she liked it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:57 am
Leo Odjin
draknic
Leo Odjin

Elisa's face turned red and giggles softly."C...Cole that tickles!" She couldn't help to laugh a bit due to it being so ticklish even though she liked it.

Cole keep on licking the back of ELise's neck and hold her inside of his arms.he smiled at her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Raenora

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:06 am
draknic
Leo Odjin
draknic
Leo Odjin

Cole keep on licking the back of ELise's neck and hold her inside of his arms.he smiled at her

Elisa smiled back and herd Cole's stomach growl and giggles."let me go cook okay?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff