Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:25 pm
((Where's wolf?...I miss him.....>.> also poor Josh))
Maverick grinned as he pulled off another head shot, he could imagine the rage his victim was feeling. His fingers twitched to press the "trigger" upon instinct. He finished the game and looked at the time, he decided against playing another game seeing as Eric should be on his way sometime soon. He picked up his phone and shot Eric a text "Hey, are you picking me up or am I driving myself over?" He didn't care either way but it would determine the amount of alcohol that would be consumed for certain. He looked around his small apartment and smirked, it was so nice not living at home anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:50 pm
(I pick on Josh too much. sweatdrop
Also, here we get tickets if we text while driving, sooo ...)

Eric had just pulled away from the gas station and was watching the meter slowly go from E to F when he got the text. He pulled over and took his phone from the passenger seat. Right now, he had too many student loans to pay off to have to worry about a ticket. I'll come and pick you up. Be there in 5.
Then, putting his phone back down, he turned on his turn signal and waited for some kind soul to let him into the lane.

Because of the weather and bad drivers, as well as red lights, Eric actually arrived in Maverick's apartment in seven minutes. I'm here, he texted his friend. By the curb.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden actually flinched when she was touched, and had the touch come from a stranger she would have probably swatted them away and told them that she was the one in charge. She liked to think she might be in charge of at least something, if not necessarily her own life. Not certain parts of it, anyway.
But it was only Shayna, with Ax nearby. Smiling at her friends, she took Shayna's arm and walked into the bar with them.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:16 pm
((We get massive fines where I am too so no worries...>.> but personally I text all the time rarely call..though I don't encourage using the phone while driving haha))

Maverick heard his phone go off and smirked he grabbed his shoes and threw on his hoodie, ran a comb through his hair real quick and then heard his phone go off again, he checked it and responded with "Kk, on my way down." He grabbed his apartment keys locked up and headed down the stairs and outside, he opened the car door and said "So, did you play your roommate at some more kinect games today? Also how've you been?" He grinned seeing his good friend again as he took his seat next to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:35 pm
(Almost all of the people I've known and met IRL are addicted to texting. xD I'm still getting the hang of it because I have an old flip phone.)

Eric grinned back at his friend, happy as well to see a good friend. He said, Yeah, and even though his arm is broken he still plays a better game ... well, dug my car out of the snow and came over here. Eric waited briefly for Maverick to put on his seatbelt before starting the car, and then began to drive towards the bar. It wasn't the same one as the one they had been in that night a while ago, but they would be passing it on the way.
Eric tried to keep his eyes on the road as they passed the familiar neon blinking sign.
But it was not to be - they stopped at a red light adjacent to that familiar bar's parking lot and Eric looked visibly uncomfortable. It had been a while now, but still something just couldn't let him get over what had happened.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:48 pm
Even she was his best friend, it still got on his nerves that she and everyone else called him, Ax. "I told I don't like it when people call me that." Axel protested, stomping his foot on the snowy sidewalk. This caused him to lose a bit of his balance. The harmless delinquent soon regained his balance and caught with his friend who now hanging off the arm of Eden. She was such a pretty girl, just like Shayna. Come to think it, Axel seemed to know a lot of girls who were kind high on the scale. Lucky him. too bad all of them either had baggage or were taken. Axel caught and put his arms around Eden like he was sloth. "Pull Eddy!" Axel shouted gleefully like a child with his parents. He was only joking however, as he got up by himself and followed the two ladies into the bar. He didn't to piss off any bouncers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:01 pm
Shayna grinned as Axel seemed to get mad at the nickname. She thought it was charming, it toughened his name up. But as she was looked at by Eden she knew she would have just been told off if it had not been that they were best friends. She Happily looked back as Axel caught up and the three of them entered. "So uh, have you guys seen the other two? I haven't really talked to anyone since a couple months ago." The girl asked her two friends. At the feeling in the bar, the music and such, was making her kind of nervous. Like there was a pressure in the air and onstricting her chest...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:02 pm
((I'm not addicted as I can go days not texting anyone, I just prefer to text people instead of calling them XD))
Maverick chuckled and said "Kinect, giving jocks a chance against nerds in video games, that's how they should market that system." He nodded and said "you're hands must be kinda cold then." He saw them get stuck at the bar and he patted his buddy on the shoulder. "Don't think too much on the past my friend, tonight is about having fun!" He stared at the light hoping it would turn green.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:25 pm
(I don't know much about snowy weather, but I figure it slows everyone down a whole lot. Here, when it rains people forget how to drive and there's soooo many accidents.)

Eric knew he should let go of the past, and as soon as the light turned green he did - he didn't even spare a single glance at the old bar. Now, he focused on finding this other bar. It actually turned out that it wasn't very far away from the other one, maybe a block or two at most. However, when it snows getting out of one's own driveway can even take a few minutes. But eventually they found a parking space, out of what was probably complete and wonderful luck. Maybe there would be a shining light from up above too, should the clouds decide to part.
Eric parked, and turned off the car. Tonight would be about having fun. He took off his seatbelt, unlocked the car and got out. Tonight, if there really was luck in the world, he would forget about the past. After Maverick got out, he locked the car again.
And somewhere, the clouds turned dark with the arrival of new snow. Light shining above, there might not be.

Eden, having temporarily curbed her usual reaction to touch, this time acted playfully like a bucking bronco when she felt Axel's arms around her. (It wasn't like she wouldn't have done the same with Shayna, but when the car full of boys honked at her her mind had gone straight into risky territories. The voice echoed faintly.)
Now that she was with her friends she could act as frisky as she wanted to, and they would probably do the same. That was what she loved about them.
But they needed to get into the bar, because as far as she saw none of them were wearing jackets and Axel was practically soaked to the skin with the snow that had melted onto him. They were still really only in the enterance and the coming and going was bringing in cold gusts of air. She began to notice that Shayna looked tense, and looked at her with apprehension. She was no mind reader, but her friend seemed a little ... off.
Probably sleeping something off, Eden said in response to Shayna's question. She wasn't actually sure, either, but they could take care of themselves. Certainly, she always had taken care of herself. To some extent, at least.
Let's sit down.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:48 pm
Shayna looked back over at her friends. "Yeah, you are probably right. Let's find a booth or something. Have either of you been to this bar yet?" The girl asked. She rung out some of the snow out of her hair and shook it slightly to air dry it a little faster. She looked around before finding a booth. Well a pair of booths and pointed. She wanted the one closest to the dance floor and the karaoke stage. She had come up with something she wanted to sing later. It reminded her of him, but she was still pretty proud of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:24 pm
((*Runs into rp gasping for air.* sorry I'm late. I was hoping to get on a comp so I can send Shabs those three pics I need to finish my profile, but damn I've been busy these last couple of days. I'm on my phone right now. And don't worry Shabs I'll send those pics promise!))

Paul slammed his controller as he died, again. He must've beat this game five times now, and yet he managed to get stuck on this one part again. He was starting to get really pissed off. "I knew I should've been an infiltrater again. I just can't get a hang of being a sentinel." He muttered to himself. He was playing Mass Effect 2. He was on a "derelict" collector ship and couldn't make it past the initial ambush. He picked up his phone and checked his phone. "Damn it, I'm late! Hope the guys don't get mad at me. I was trying to save the galaxy after all." He grumbled to himself as he picked up his phone. Sorry I'm running late. Be at the bar in a few. He texted Eric as he grabbed his jacket in ran out the door and into his car. "I hope the line isn't too long." He said as he left the driveway and started driving to the bar.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:34 pm
((*pokes wolf in an attempt to make him fall* You're late good sir! also...uh it slows most people down...but not everyone >.> I hate snow....>.>))

Maverick smirked as he looked up at this new bar, "Looks fancy! I'm guessing that's probably Paul saying he was running late again." He had heard Eric's phone go off as he said that. He wondered what kind of young woman would be inside, and if he could flirt with any of them. He wasn't looking for anything tonight just fun. "Should we head inside or wait for Paul out here?" he asked his friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Meet us outside, Eric texted back to Paul when he got the message. I suppose he was off saving the galaxy again, lucky us. I hope it's okay if we're meeting him out here. Eric knew that Paul wouldn't take long enough for them to become popsicles, even despite the weather.

Eden sat down next to Shayna, noticing they were very close to both the dance floor and the karaoke stage. She wasn't sure herself whether she wanted to sing, she would be needing some liquid courage first - but maybe Shayna wanted to. Of course, Eden knew how talented her friend was at songwriting and figured maybe she had written something new.
Eden shook her head at Shayna's question, having never been to this particular before, but hoped the service was good as she saw a few waiters idly pass.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:02 pm
((Hey! *falls over because of Sivler's poking* Thanks a lot Sivler! I was just thinking about how much I was missing the cold hard floor. Also I have a fairly good reason for being so late!-.- and I've never really been in snow conditions, the few time I have traffic didn't slow down all that much though. Of coursw one was in a place that didn't really snow and one was during a heat wave in Detroit...))

Paul checked his phone as it went off. It was Eric saying to meet them outside. Okay, good. I'm not THAT late. he thought to himself as he checked to make sure that no cops were nearby. Sure thing boss. Almost there. he replied, keeping an eye out so as not to crash unexpectedly. "Okay Pablo, just two minutes out. You can do this. Hopefully there isn't a car crash up ahead that'll delay me by thirty minutes." He said to himself as he drove along in the snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:27 pm
Axel simply followed the two in with a simple smile on his face. Yeah his hoodie was soaking wet from the melted snow, but he didn't care. He was off in his own world being himself. He sat down at the booth with the girl close to the karaoke stage. Just seeing the microphone gave Axel a chill. He took off his hoodie and hung on the back of his chair to dry. the heat going on through the bar might help a little. He didn't really know. he was too busy thinking about working up the guts to sing a song on the karaoke stage. What song though? It didn't take long for a song to pop into his head. While a lot his friends thought Axel was into hip-hop and turntable beats, he was slowly becoming a carnesuirrer of rock. He had recently sampled some music from Andrew W.K., which he was wondering why he had never heard of him. Maybe he put on his own rendition of Party Hard.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:25 pm
((I LOVE THE SNOW!!!! But I've been told it's a total pain in the asteral regions xD to drive in, But since I live in SC it almost never actually snows haha))

Shayna smiled as her friends sat down. She knew the other two would show up sometimes. Just mattered when. All three seemed to be looking towards the same area. She took a deep breath and stood. Someone was just finishing their attempt and so she wanted to be next. "I wanna be next! If the waiter comes up you know what I want." The girl said winking and turned towards the stage. She wasn't going to do one of her own songs but decided to keep it simple and fun. As she picked up a guitar that was just there for show she strummed a few notes and shook her head they were so very untuned.... "H-hi guys. Someone should get up here and tune these instruments." She said jokingly before saying her name into the mic so that if they liked her song, she would hear her name a couple of times.

She picked up the guitar again and started tuning it from her memory of other times she had tuned stuff. When she finished tuning it, after about a minute, she slung the strap around her shoulders and gave a quick smile before strumming a series of quick notes before turning on the drum mix for the song she was going to play. It was going to be awesome. As she turned up the drum beat she started fingering notes on the neck of the guitar and laughing to get her blood pumping. She was going to do a song by her wardrobe inspiration.

((Avril Lavigne ~Girlfriend

I thought it would be ironic haha))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas