Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:51 pm
Apparently my sexuality is family-oriented... starting with my (totally inappropriate) two-year affair with my much older cousin that began when I was 12.

My current partner... well, if you've read my journal thread, you know who he is.

Other than that, I'm straight, but I do ogle pretty girls, or trans people who are aesthetically appealing to me. Race doesn't matter at all.

I remember seeing this black girl once that some would have called ugly; she had very widely-spaced eyes that bulged out quite a bit. Her nose was straight and her lips were wide and pouty. She had her hair in braids you could tell were natural held back in a scrunchie, her forehead was high and rounded, and she had several piercings in each ear. Her skin was the color of a Hershey bar (honest to god!) and her eyes were an even deeper chocolate brown. She was wearing this brightly-colored blouse and flared jeans with high-heeled sandals, and she carried herself like a queen. I've thought of her as "the African Goddess" ever since, because I swear she looked like a carving come to life. I wanted to take a picture of her, but I had no camera, so all I have to go on is memory now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:55 pm
Todes Sehnsucht
I've never been attracted to guys and I've never fell in love....I'm currently 19 and never had a boyfriend. I'm also not attracted to girls. I guess that makes me asexual. And I really really despise physical contact. What's wrong with me? gonk

I am 17 and asexual as well ~ Same here i despise physical contact , with almost everyone really , be it friend or not  

chierisuu

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:59 pm
Well I guess you could say I'm bi-curious? I'm actually not exactly sure. I've only ever dated boys, but I have been very attracted to girls before. It's all very confusing to me actually x)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:24 am
I'm bisexual. cat_4laugh

xKiklala

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:53 am
I'm straight. Nope. Realized I'm bisexual back in January 2014 (about 3 years ago). Details on a later post in this thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:11 am
99% Lesbian.

Thats kinda a joke with me and my friends. I've know I was bisexual since I was 14 but I've dated mainly guys. I have dated girls and found that I have a heavy preference for ladies over men. There are very few guys I will date because for some reason I have deep rooted fear of men. I'm not sure what's up with that, but, I prefer ladies. If I learn to trust a guy, I can date a guy but ladies....Why would I want a guy when there are ladies ^o^

The WoIfie Among Us

Altruistic Lightbringer

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:09 pm
I believe I'm pansexual, however, I have to keep it private (family). I've only ever dated one person, who was a male.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:48 pm
I public define myself as straight, but not many people know or understand that I am heteroromantic (straight asexual).  

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:54 pm
I'm bisexual o;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:00 pm
I guess you could say that I am Pansexual. I never like to put a label on my sexuality. I've never dated a woman but I've kissed one and such. I've dated males and there was one recently... who recently broke my heart and made me want to go straight but that's another story~

My family is rather open minded and don't care. I'm sure some might but if they do, I don't. emotion_yatta

I'm going to do whatever makes me happy~! Or at least try to

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:46 pm
I'm asexual hetero-romantic. So like, I like guys, but in a romantic, non sexual way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:10 pm
bi-sexual, I don't have a preference towards either gender  

StrayKit

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:13 pm
Asexual. Never really cared for dating, never really looked at anyone as a potential mate. I'm quite fine with that though. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 am
I'm straight but when it comes to attractive boys, I am REALLY awkward.
Especially those who has a V line , I don't what is this called but anyways.  

x-iiLove_Chocolate

Distinct Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

EarlsGarden

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:42 pm
bi-sexual.
preference towards males.
although personality does play a factor i wouldn't identify myself as pan-sexual because i do get attracted by appearances.
3nodding

15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces