Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:51 pm
"Sure thing" Victor spoke in a somewhat tired sounding voice. "Good thing it doesn't seem too serious." he commented. He glanced at the girl there. "I'm guessing you are new to this town, huh? How do you like it so far?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:43 am
A sliver car pulled up outside Liam's garage, The engine was cut and the door was opened. Ignus shut the door and walked up to the opened garage door." Hey Liam!"he said with a big smile and a wave"Here's your cut for helping me with the improved chassis design"he said as he then looked around at all the people in the garage.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:15 am

Aeowyn shrugged, then motioned toward her bookshelf. By this point the small piece of furniture, intended for maybe thirty books, held more than its capacity. The girl looked to where she had been sitting before. "I'm reading this book called Nothing. It's.. interesting. You can borrow it when I'm done if you want."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:25 am
Eliza looked at the one called Victor. She tried to push the new timid version of herself into the recess of her mind and summon the older more confident version of herself. What came out was a stuttered whisper. "Y-yeah. I'm new here." She pulled the light hoodie she put on earlier tighter around her as if it could protect her. When the door shut she about jumped out of her skin. At risk of the other boy stomping out her cigarette again she pulled one out and lit it. Inhaling deeply she let the nicotine work on her nerves, calming her enough to were she wasn't shaking anymore. "I'm just gonna step outside with this..."She muttered more to herself. She didn't want to go home yet because Ren and Lenore were having a fight when she left so she figured she'd finish the cigarette and go inside. Maybe make some new friends.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:16 pm
Victor has a faint smile. Even though he still appeared to be tired. "Well, it is very nice to meet you" He said. He would have offered his name. But since she left he thought to save it for another time. Though shaken she seems to be a nice girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:47 pm
"Hm, Maybe." Nymeria looked around the girls room, "I have so many books on my reading list already it's not even funny but what's the harm to add one more." She shoved her hands into her pockets, feeling a little out of place here as she walked to her bookshelf. It resembled her own bookshelf in her room, full of books but too small to hold anymore. Nymeria was surprised she hadn't lost any of them yet.

She was looking over the girls shelf when her phone suddenly started playing the Game of Thrones opening. There was no name to the number but she did recognize it, so she just turned the sound off and shoved it back into her pocket. An old 'friend' she no longer wanted to talk to. "Must be that time again." She mumbled to herself and rolled her eyes as her phone started ringing again. "I'm sorry," Nymeria looked at Aeowyn "I have to take this and I don't want to leave you waiting."  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:11 pm
Eliza inhaled deeply. A few minutes had passed and no one had come out yet. She figured none one was going to come out to stand with her, which suited her just fine. At least that read headed boy couldn't take her guilty pleasure from her again. She was lost in thought when her fingers started to burn. She looked down to see she'd smoked all of her cigarette.The butt fell from her fingers and she ground it out with her foot.'Should I go back in or escape while I got my chance?' While running was what she would like to do she thought against it. She stuck her burnt pointer finger to her mouth absentmindedly and walked back into the shop. The nicotine was doing wonders for her nerves. She wasn't as edgy as she normally was. Her pocket knife wasn't even in her hand, which was a big improvement. "I'm sorry I walked out on you. It's nice to meet you too. I'm Eliza. I'm the Gordon's new foster child." She resisted to scowl at the foster child part. She shouldn't have even been placed in witness protection to begin with. The cops should have caught the guy. She sighed and sucked lightly on her sore finger.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:46 pm
"My name is Victor. I live my cousin in an apartment nearby." he spoke after she returned. He already started eating some tacos. Though carefully not to make a huge mess. Even though he probably should have waited to get home before eating.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:54 pm

( Change of plans! Haha. )

"It's okay. Maybe another time." The girl's voice was soft. She could tell Nymeria felt weird in her room, and that was okay. They didn't really have to hang out, Aeowyn was content with seeing the girl in school tomorrow. She went to her window nook once more and climbed into it. She finished off the joint and tossed the roach into a small bucket beside her. "Just let me know when you're ready to borrow the book, okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:09 pm
"We'll see each other again." Nymeria stated, looking at the number flashing on her phone until it finally went to voice mail. "My names Nymeria, by the way." She smiled the half smile she always did. The number came flashing on her phone again and she sighed with a little bit of annoyance. Why couldn't she just ignore the people who hurt her? Because you feel guilty, she answered for herself as she walked to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow." She stepped outside and started walking down the steps as she brought the phone to her ear. It wasn't what she expected at all.

Instead of hearing the familiar voice of her old friend, Tess, whom she still loved dearly in some part of her heart she heard her bog brothers voice ringing with urgency over the phone. Nymeria had hardly gotten a word in when he finally told her "Nymeria, Arylynn passed away." There seemed to be chains that whipped out, cocooning her heart and squeezing it. It became heavy, along with shortness of breath. "How." She managed to get out in breathless whisper. "Hung herself.." He said quietly, Nymeria felt the sting in her eyes and she let the tears fall. Slowly, she sat in the middle of the stairs and took the phone from her ear, hanging up on her brother. Though she didn't wrench over with sobs, tears streamed down her cheeks in silence. Her mind whirled with questions that would never be answered. She didn't even know how to deal with this news. She sat confused and sad on the stairs, making not one sound. Then accusations came. I should have been there. her inner self told her. It was true. You could've saved her. and finally If you didn't leave, maybe she would be alive still. Finally, her stomach wrenched and her tears streamed down faster. A light sob forced out and more started coming.

Nymeria knew her sister had a cynical way of looking at life, at herself. Arylynn was much like Nymeria with that. There was a darkness that held them both inside. A darkness that always seemed to linger in the back of their mind even on good days but she didn't know it'd gotten this bad. If Nymeria would've stayed at home, she'd been gone long ago but she'd rather it be herself than her dear little sister.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:57 pm
"Pleased to meet you Victor." She smiled sweetly at him. Without thinking about her eyepatch she brushed her hair out of her face and moved closer to him so the others couldn't hear. 'Mind telling me who the redheaded cigarette thief is?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:22 pm
"Oh yeah, that's Liam" He spoke. "Nice guy I think. Surprising how he manages to get good grades though." He noticed the eyepatch. But decided not to mention it. Figured that it would probably be a touchy subject.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:05 pm
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
Liam didn't bother to put another shirt on, but instead went to work on his bike. As he was working on the gears, a proportion of money came flying at his head, as Iggy came back with his cut. Liam stood up and bumped fist with Iggy. After all Iggy and Liam went way back. Checking the clock in the garage, it was about time for him to lock the shop up. As he went over to Victor and the new girl."Okay, I need to close shop, lets continued this tomorrow at school. Now share some tacos' Victor....or would you prefer another name?.."He was referring to Victor's secret. Afterall Victor was his neighbor, so he grew up with him most of the time, well since about 5 years ago.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:41 pm
Eliza raised an eyebrow about Liam's comment. Another name? She decided not to mention it. "Well thanks for the water." She waved good bye and left the shop. She had managed to meet some new people before school started. It was a wonder she hadn't freaked out and started crying or something stupid. She began her walk home, hand on her knife the whole way.  

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:42 pm
Nymeria had finally gotten off the steps and wandered down the hall to her room mindlessly. She stripped down all her clothes and took a hot shower, staring as the water ran through her feet. She got done quickly and wrapped a towel around herself as she went to the fallen clothes on the floor to find the blunts in her pockets. She retrieved them and sat on her bed with a Frisbee, a bag of bud and grinder on it, deciding she'd let herself dry as her delicate fingers worked their magic. Blunts were her specialties for some reason. Her brother had taught her long ago how to roll one and it'd stuck. When she was done she put it aside to change into a pair of shorts and a hoodie. Then she retrieved the pill bottle from her little tie dye box and took two norco's to help her feel better before lighting the blunt and running outside because she couldn't find it in her to stay still. She had to distract herself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff