Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Radioactive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:03 pm
X walks towards her and kneels down. i think i can help if you wan it. plus your energy readings suggest that your dying from using your powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:51 pm
PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Wes landed in front of BRS and calmly sliced the bar and frowned 'this'll hurt B' he said before grabbing her and pulling her off the bar with one pull. After he done that he quickly pulsed his power into the wound accelerating her particles causing a very rapid recovery, the blood stopped flowing out and muscle and skin formed back to how it should be with only a small ring scar the size of the wound before he let out a breath and slumped to his knees gasping for breath and sweating  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 pm
X stood there in amazement to see someone with the same ability as him good you healed your friend we need to leave because this isn't over it will take time for that demon to regenerate. lets go now  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:57 pm
http://whatfairytaleisthis.blogspot.com/2011/01/helloo-juz-checking-to-see-that-im.html
BRS' eye was stilling glowing purple as she winced from the pain and slowly stood up as she stood, her body and outfit began to change. This is a new power..hm.. she started to walk towards the demon with chains dragging behind her. She held her chain tightly and threw it at the demon and wrapped it around tightly, then she made the chain have spikes and grind all over its body shredding it to pieces and she quickly ran to it and began to stab it quickly in the chest and face. BRS laughed as blood splattered all over her face and body

Moonlinkjester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:52 am
PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Wes stumbled over to BRS and caught her arm and tripped her up before falling to his knees still recovering, 'Black calm down I did think this you.........stop' he said before he passed out head slumping forwards  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:30 am
i figured as much her new power is to powerful for her to control X walked towards the demon and made a energy line and it shatter like glass X-energy Dimensional Daggers  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:49 am
X walks away to see a crowd of zombies and demons wandering around in army formation. "It looks like there being lead by someone with mind control. We need to leave or die fighting cause i think the more we defeat the more of them will come."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:36 am
PopCandy22

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:04 pm
Moonlinkjester34
PopCandy22

you all can do what you want but i am getting to the bottom of this infestation  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:43 am
BRS looked over at the fainted Wes and picked him up then threw him away over to the new guy. She licked her blade and chuckled Hehe More?..you take that man home..I got these little vermin's she said as she dashed toward the horde and began to slice up everything that was in her path. She completely forgotten who she was or why she was killing, but all she loved for now was the splatter of warm blood hitting her face and the sound of bones breaking. Hahahahaha!! yes yes!! I feel it coursing through my veins! she yelled as she continued to slice and stab more demons and zombies. ((sorry for the late post I'm in college haha don't worry imam stay online more tho))

Moonlinkjester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:06 am
PopCandy22
Moonlinkjester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

X put wes over his shoulder and said your new found power don't let it control you. you must control it. i will take him home X tracked there energy path to where they are staying and headed in that direction. X gets to the cave and lays wes on the ground leaning him up against the cavern wall. X goes to the cavern entrance and watches BRS fight. X then thought (if she loses control even more she will lose herself and only be a being of pure blood thirst and for war and that is not what we need at this time. take control of your power and you will be even stronger)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
BRS continued to fight but she felt a sharp pain in her head and screamed loudly. She held it tightly and ran away, it began to rain and her purple flame grew brighter. Get out of me!!!!!! ugh!!! she yelled but he demons circled her and began to slice her body, she screamed in pain but had trouble controlling her powers.

MoonlinkJester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:45 am
PopCandy22
MoonlinkJester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

X heard BRS scream. he un sheathed his X-sword and rubed the blade with two fingers and it turned into an energy sniper rifle. X starts to fire killing all the those attacking BRS giving her a way out  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:12 pm
Wes' eyes snapped open when he heard BRS scream and something inside begun to whir before he calmly spun off X's shoulder and floated over towards where BRS was before he calmly said softly "Flood of darkness", after his hat and coat faded and his markings glowed a bright crimson and he vaporized those demons near BRS and pulled her up into his arms as two energy crystals extended from the back of his waist and begun to strike anything within there reach  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:47 pm
Moonlinkjester34

X teleported to the city where BRS was and picked her up and teleported back to the cave  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff