Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Secrets Unveiled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:51 pm
Neon_Showers
C h i X C h o

"So what would you like for breakfast?" Alec asked as he went closer to him "My chef can make all kinds of things, and whenever you're ready head downstairs just say so. Or would you like for me to head down first?" He asked and glanced out of the window for a moment.

Theodore blinked at the service he was being offered and thought for a minute, "um...well I suppose...I'll have whatever it is your having," he told him, "and we should go see him soon" he said, "so whenever your ready," he said and looked at the floor,  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:54 pm
C h i X C h o

"Now then!" He said excitedly and quickly took his hand "I don't think I should introduce you as my bear though, I'll work that part in later because he'd have me committed if I were to say you were my bear right now. I mean my father might believe me though, but I don't know." Alec thought out loud as he dragged the other male through the long hall ways and then down the stairs.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:07 pm
Neon_Showers
C h i X C h o

"Now then!" He said excitedly and quickly took his hand "I don't think I should introduce you as my bear though, I'll work that part in later because he'd have me committed if I were to say you were my bear right now. I mean my father might believe me though, but I don't know." Alec thought out loud as he dragged the other male through the long hall ways and then down the stairs.

"Very well then," he said and followed him down and looked at the beautiful hall ways and doors that they passed as they walked, he would have definitely remembered going through such a pretty building, he examined the painting on the walls as they had walked,  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:57 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec released his hand as he hopped down the last step, he looked from side to side for a second and then took hold of Theodore again and started leading him to the dinning room. It was a fairly large castle so finding the dinning room always felt like a mission, only because he hardly paid attention to memorize where it was.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:07 pm
Neon_Showers

Theodore followed him, he continued to look at the paintings as he passed them, he's never seen so many in his life, he stopped watching the paintings as there where no more, he looked in front of himself and watched the young prince in front of him,  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:15 pm
C h i X C h o

When he finally found the dining room he released Theodores' hand once more and ran over to his father. He smiled brightly as he stopped in front of him. "Good morning." He greeted before looking at the food on the table and then at his 'teddy bear' "I would like for you to meet someone." He announced and motioned for Theodore to come closer.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm
Neon_Showers

Theodore stepped closer nervously, he bowed at the king, he didn't want to speak unless spoken to, "your majesty...I am Theodore Grim," he said, he hoped it was good enough for him, his heart pounded in his chest, if this didn't go well enough, he knew he could be executed,  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:02 pm
C h i X C h o

The king eyed Theodore for a moment before looking at his beautiful son "Alec, where did this man come from?" He questioned and took a long sip from his coffee as he thought about how this mysterious young man got into the castle without anyone knowing. What if he was trying to hurt his son, he couldn't allow that. It wasn't until he noticed the look his son was giving him did he finally smile. "He's my new friend, could I keep him?" Alec asked, giving him the puppy eye he knew he couldn't resist. The king laughed nervously and rubbed the back on his neck "Okay, whatever you want."  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:22 pm
Neon_Showers

Theodore nodded at the king, "thank you, your highness," he said, he felt pure relief, he was surprised at how the great king everyone feared was so easily wrapped around his beautiful son Alec's finger, he kept his head down and tried not to smile, he then went to Alec's side, he didn't want to do anything unless he was told to in order to not upset the king,  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:31 pm
C h i X C h o

"Yeah, but if you hurt my son I'll have your head." The king said as he turned forward in his seat and looked over a few documents he needed to sign. Though he wasn't going to sign them because he didn't agree with what was on the paper. Oh how he wished life could bit a little more simpler and a lot more fun. Alec looked at Theodore before leading him to the other side of the table, "You wait here and I'll go tell them to make two more plates of breakfast." He said lightly and ran off. "No running Alec!" The king called to him, though he smiled and looked back at his papers.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:20 pm
Neon_Showers

Theodore got nervous again, "yes your highness," he cautiously sat in the seat Alec brought him over to, he couldn't believe how different the king acted with anyone but Alec, was it really all just because he was his son? He looked at the nicely set table, he saw many different plates and utensils that didn't even seem necessary, he tried to remember what eating at his own house was like, he hoped the king would ever actually accept him,  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:02 pm
C h i X C h o

The king ignored Theodore like his country depended on it, he didn't look up, he grumbled on to himself. He sipped his tea and laughed at his documents as if no one were there with him. When Alec came back he took a seat in the spot that was on the right of Theodore, "The food would be ready in a few minutes." He announced to him and looked down at his utensils, Alec picked up the normal sized fork and a knife that matched. He placed them to the side and picked up the cloth that laid beneath them.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:14 pm
The king made him feel unwelcomed, he sighed a little and looked at the door as Alec came back, he smiled a little at him, "oh good," he said and watched him change around his silverware, he did the same, he really wanted the king to accept him at least, he didn't like how he was ignored by him, he began to wonder if it was really ok for him to stay at the castle,  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:27 pm
C h i X C h o

When Alec came back the king looked over at the two, he finished off the last of his tea and stood up. He gathered up his papers and went over to his son "Well have to talk about your new friend later, for now enjoy your breakfast and come see me later okay?" He asked and ran his fingers through his sons hair. "Yes." Alec answered and glanced up at him with a smile, when their food arrived her then turned his gaze to the plate that was placed in front of him "Thank you." He thanked his servants and placed the cloth in his lap. The king left them be for now.  

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers