1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:30 pm

Krynn needed to think quickly. She would lose far too much blood if she didn't. She uncoiled her tail and released the troll. She dropped her body to the ground, slithering as quickly as she could. At a distance, and with only second to spare, the lamia whipped very suddenly around. She was darting toward Raul, intending to slam the small creature with her much larger body. Being able to stretch out and attack brought back only some of the snake's fighting power. Zmeya were far too proud to go down easily, let alone call out for help. Hopefully the reinforcements were too slow to intervene in the charge.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:53 pm
Just in the nick of time, Raul was temporarily release from the lamia's crushing grip. He was given a brief moment to breathe before being assailed by Krynn. She planned to slam his smaller body her largeness. With his quick reflexes, the chupacabra was just able to evade the attack. By now, the beast breathing heavily. having your lunges halfway crushed would do that. "I think...it's time I...put you down." Raul wheezed, as his eyes began to glow a bright red. Just one glance from krynn was all he needed to paralyze her. After that, he could do whatever he wanted.

Rajin was starting to get a bad feeling about how this fight was going. Krynn was outnumbered and starting bleed a lot. If Rajin wasn't going to intervene, she might die, and that wasn't going to look good on his part. Ever since Ms. Kawa became savvy to his position on the student security, she had been kinda breathing down his neck. Though, there were time when should seemed to turn a blind eye to his misbehaving. "Better do something." Rajin stood up and then leaped into the fray. The troll from before was charging to punch Krynn with a wild haymaker. The ifrit saw to it that that didn't happen. Rajin, landed a solid blow across the monstrous beast's face, sending him flying into a tree. "That's enough!" The ifrit bellowed. "As head of student security, I order you scum to submit. This is your only warning." Rajin's voice deep and daunting. As usual, he was full of hot fire. Literally this time. he was carrying two balls of fire in his hands.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:02 pm

From the miss, the snake spun around and coiled once more. Had Rajin not come to her rescue, the snake might have looked to Raul first. Krynn was distracted by the help. Like the chupacabra, Krynn was trying to breathe. She held her torso with her off-hand, barely glancing around. Some had stopped in awe, some in fright. Not all, though, and the lamia found herself also casting her gaze upon Raul. She felt her body, but it seemed she could not control it at this point. She seemed to crumble into a pile of her own body, watching helplessly. There goes her fighting chance.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm
Rajin could tell that his presence carried a lot of weight. In the past month, he had already made a name for himself at the school. It was kind of nice to be feared and respected...mostly feared. Whether he wanted it or not, students would clear a path when he came through the halls. The ifrit then looked to the Lamia to see if she was alright. He noticed that she lying on the ground, unmoving. "What the..?" Rajin turned his attention to the small chupacabra. "What did you.." The ifrit then froze. Rajin felt his body go numb and soon collapse. That wasn't to say that the ifrit didn't try to resist whatever trick or spell that was casted on him. But nevertheless, it was futile. Rajin couldn't move at all.

Upon seeing the two fall to their knees, Raul cackled victoriously. His trump card never seemed to fail. It was a wonder why never just used it in the first place. "Well, that went rather well." The reptile like monster chimed. Speaking of chime, just Raul spoke the bell for class rang. "Ah. And there's our cue. Well, since we won't have enough time for more fun, those of you who weren't stupid enough get caught my gaze, close their eyes and drag them back to the keep. Lock'em up and keep watch. Their paralysis won't last forever." With that, the remain thugs shut Rajin and Krynn's eyes and began to drag them to an unknown location.

vampiricqueen95

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:10 pm

Unable to fight, Krynn had no choice but to allow her eyes to be closed. As the two were dragged, dirt forced itself into wounds. The snake found herself stinging, and she fought to refuse tears. She found herself barely succeeding. Her mind was full of ridiculous thoughts. Her parents would pay any ransom. They would fulfill nearly any request. Krynn wasn't exactly scared, she could offer money once she could speak again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 pm
As the ifrit was dragged through dirt and grass, he began trying to think what directions whoever was dragging him. From where his eyes were last open, it felt like west. For the most part anyway. The kidnapper obviously shifted their course a few time, here and there. But for the most part, Rajin felt he was being taken west. Soon, Rajin could feel the ground change from dirt and grass to wood, then stone. If he had to guess, Krynn and he were being taken into some kind of dungeon. the ifrit could hear the sound of metal squeaking and chains rustling. It definitely felt like a dungeon. If Rajin was allowed to speak, he would be voicing his disapproval the cliche holding cell. to make things worse, Rajin felt his hands being hoisted upward then being cuffed. Great, another pair of shackles. As if things couldn't get any worse. Well, unfortunately for the ifrit, things were about to get much worse. He picked up a conversation from two thugs outside his cell. "You think it's a good idea to them in there chained together?" One asked. "It should be fine. Ain't much room to squeeze out anyways. Beside, they got them magic shackles on'em. Not they can use any of their powers. They'll be fine." The two then left by the sound of their footsteps. What were those fools talking about? It sounded like they were talking about more than just me. Wait..don't tell they..oh no. In a matter of minutes, Rajin regained control over his bodily functions. He could move his fingers, toes, head, all of it, but the first thing he did was open his eyes. Not even a foot away from his face was Krynn, all scuffed up. She definitely seemed to take a bit of beating. They were both dangling from chains hanging from the ceiling. "You have got to be kidding me." Rajin said in the disbelief. This was just great.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:12 am

Somewhere along the way, the lamia found her hair had come free. As they were dragged, the girl found that it was far easier and hurt a great deal less the further they went. Sure, the ground provided a few more scrapes, especially once they hit stone, but the girl wasn't focused on where they were going. When the fifteen foot lamia was cuffed, the snake skin of her lower body seemed to shed away. When the second cuff occurred, the dead casing seemed to crumble and in the tail's place were two long, pale legs. Her color seemed to drain from her toes first. When the creamy color of her skin returned, so did her now uncovered markings. In fact, from the drag itself, much of the make-up that covered the left side of her body had been rubbed away. Blue continued to drain into soft, pale skin. When it reached her face, and when Rajin spoke, she lifted her head. Some of her bangs covered her eyes, but she made no move to get it away from her face. Krynn's toes were on their tips, her arms painfully upward. She let out a soft breath, "Thank you for the attempt," She muttered quietly, almost grumbling. "I can offer them money for freedom, my parents would pay almost any ransom." This was spoken much more softly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:12 am
Rajin was shaking and rattling his shackles, which were uncomfortable attached Krynn's. No doubt his fidgeting bothered the lamia in her already less than satisfying condition. "Don't thank me yet princess. We still gotta get out of here." The ifrit sighed. Just when he was getting used to having some of his powers back, Rajin gets put into magic shackles that send him back to square one. "I doubt they really want money. I mean sure, you can try, but I think your parents would be wasting their money." Rajin looked down and made eye contact with Krynn. Her silvery hair was a mess and covering part of her face. "If that freak with the red eyes from before is their leader, then I doubt money is going to do much to satisfy his hunger." Rajin could then hear laughing just outside their cage. Who was it?

The laughing came to light as Raul came out from the shadows and revealed himself. "Sounds like you're a natural detective Uusash." The chupacabra said with a cackle. "Indeed money isn't exactly tasty to me. But it might work for my boss. Money, after all, does make the world go round." Raul had an evil wide toothed grin on his face as he peered into the dark prison cell the two were in. "Now. the two of you behave. I'll have one of my men be back here with a phone so that Miss Zmeya can talk with her parents about scrounging up some denero. As for you Rajin, don't get any funny ideas. Otherwise, I'll have someone come beat you like the last pendejo who tried escaping." The disgusting Mexican demon then walked away, humming some tune while dragging his claws against the prison walls.

(Should the other Lamia get involved and become a bigger bad? Also, is Krynn not wearing a skirt?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:21 am

( Purrrhaps, but I like what you're going with right now.
And oh gosh ^ - ^;
Let's say undergarments, but not the skirt, no. )

The fidgeting, in fact, made the lamia increasingly uncomfortable. She chose to ignore that he called her princess in anything but a genuine tone. When he went on about how they wouldn't want any of her money, the girl almost scoffed. Eventually, money could buy you out of anything. Offer enough and it drives people to do the things you want them too. Krynn's hands formed tight fists as the creature laughed and when he spoke she found herself trying to change back. When he walked away, she spoke. "He's going to take my money and eat me, isn't he?" She asked with a small sigh, letting her head drop a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:49 am
"It almost seems that way..for the both of us. Though I doubt that freak will be able to even bite me." Rajin replied to the chained. To be honest, he was feeling a bit weird being so close to her. Their heads were within kissing distance of each other. This small red streak on Rajin's face as his heart started to beat a little faster. "Well, better do something. If you die, that won't look good on my part." The ifrit twisted his wrists and began doing some very acrobatic movements. Rajin tucked in his legs and lifted himself upward. He flipped himself upside down. Since he was so tall, he was just able to touch the ceiling. The ifrit began to push down with his feet, attempting to break the dangling chains from the ceiling. The chains did not give way though. Even as ancient as they looked, they were still quite strong. Even with the ifrits naturally enhanced strength, he couldn't make the chains or shackles budge. While upside down, the ifrit noticed that his fellow cellmate didn't have her skirt, she was simply in her painties "Damn it." Rajin cursed as he returned to his regular standing position, his face now little redder. He breathed a sigh as he thought a of a new plan for escape. "Well, I have one other idea...but you're not going to like it." Rajin said turning his head to vainly his growing red face.

( whee thank you. This all really spur of the moment. Time for some fun XD)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:59 am

Despite what she was feeling, and despite not having immediate cover for her bare legs, the girl was calm. The ifrit was uncomfortable being so close to the semi-nude lamia. She let out a soft groan when he began moving around, her wrists sore from the shackles. When he returned to a standing position, Krynn watched his reddened face. Her eyes narrowed just slightly. Obviously he had looked at her post-transformation predicament. When he spoke, she gave a sigh. If her hands were free, she probably would have rubbed the bridge between her eyes. "If it is to escape, it doesn't matter if I like it."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:08 pm
At this point, Rajin's heart was beating even faster. He needed to control himself. It was simply as means of escape for the both of them. "I..well. there's actually two things you can do." Rajin gulped, hesitating to mention his idea. "I need you to either bite my tongue, or...give me another one those serious nosebleeds.." By this point, the ifrit's face was burning red and his heart was racing. He wasn't sure how or which idea Krynn would go with, he just knew that the sooner she did it, the better as the two would be that much closer to escaping from their cell.

(Oh yeah. is Krynn a python/boa type snake or viper?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:26 pm

( Python/boa, definitely. Her mannerisms are just viper-like, haha. )

At first, the request came as odd, and her first emotion was disbelief, followed by the realization that he was serious. Krynn blinked, and she almost laughed. Giving him a serious nosebleed was no problem, but Krynn was very close to the ifrit, and burn wounds and scars weren't exactly something the lamia was anticipating in their escape. She took a deep breath, her hands gripping the chains above her. There wasn't room to really do much to cause the ifrit to ignite. Unless.. the snake took another deep breath, lifting herself up off of her toes, then lifted her legs. The human appendages wrapped around the ifrit's waist, keeping their bodies close, and Krynn positioned her head near Rajin's, head tilted to the side to both keep her hair out of the way, and to run her lips gently across the man's neck and shoulder. The position, perhaps without their arms hoisted upward, was provocative to say the least.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:40 pm
Apparently, the lamia went with the nosebleed idea. In Rajin's mind that would have been the more difficult route. She probably felt more comfortable teasing the ifrit than putting her lips close his. Instead, Krynn was being rather provocative with ifrit. Wrapping her legs around him was one thing, but running her lips on his neck? That was going to do more than just give him a nose bleed. Rajin could already feel the blood in face starting get really hot and swell. If Krynn kept it up, he was bound to blow. Just one problem, with the burst of magma hot blood, Rajin would also be temporarily weakened. This was going to be some trade off for freedom.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Freedom was going to come with a price for both of them. At least, until Krynn could shed away all of her skin. The ifrit was warming up, and in turn, the snake began to heat as well. Her legs tightened ever-so-slightly, the snake's lips brushed just as gently. Inside, the lamia was almost angry. Their only means of escape was to have herself against the very person that had been all hands on her. Perhaps this could serve as payback. Krynn let out a hot sigh against Rajin's neck, still trying to keep her hair from where the flames would occur.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff