Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] THE RELOCATION FLUTTERDOGS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 pm
Scarefari? Piper was in it to win it.

It was her first actual class outside of the open courses she had tried, and finally she could say she had attended something schoolish at Amityville. Well technically Prom fulfilled that first, but her family wouldn't care about that part. Grades, though . . .

Bah. She could totally do this.

Even if Mathias was there. Whoops.

~ ~ ~

Mort filed in not long after Alex, because zombros would be zombros 5ever okay. He looked more sullen today than usual, if still a bit tired somehow despite the undead stamina that powered him. There were horsemen he sort of recognized, but for the most part people were unfamiliar; he bristled at the notion and kept close to his best friend, at most giving Olivia a tiny wave as well before pocketing his hands.

He could be normal. Just you watch, Bells. Look at him, attending classes like a boss. Nothing wrong here.

"Something up?" he muttered to Alex, wishing he had brought a hood this time to hide his face.

xSeussi

xchirigami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:44 pm
As Monty was wandering around the halls checking things out he noticed a bright colored flier posted up. "Hmm Scarefari relocation project?...wonder what that's all about." He walked out to the meeting area where it seemed like groups where already starting to form. He wasn't sure what to do after all he was a new student and really didn't know anyone, so he just stood there watching everyone.

Quote:
Newbie year 1 student here......
I work today and 2marrow & the next two wks. but i try to be on at least a hour or two before i have to leave for work & on my days off I'm on for most of the day, so if someone is okay with me not being able to post maybe as much as everyone else, I would love to team up with them smile ( I'm in the mountain time zone btw)

littledevils freakzoid

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:49 pm
One of the many things on Imryn's 'Things I should be doing instead of hiding in my room' list was to get out and attend a few more classes. It was yet another of the things that she'd slacked off on during her first year here, but wanted to make a effort to change. Prom had been a big step towards getting out and socializing, and classes were a good start as well.

She'd seen the nurse on a few occasions from afar though was a bit curious about the professor that was made mention of. Having quite a few minipets herself, this had seemed like a interesting class to get her feet wet again with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:18 pm
"Oooh, mkay. Cool. I've never meet a horsemen so it's nice to meet you, Falair." The ghoul said noticing a few more students joining them and wondered how big the class would actually be. She even recoginized one of them. She gave a small wave to Frost but then turned her attention back to the Alchemist... She then realized she didn't even know what that was. "What's an Alchemist?" She tilited her head a bit, trying to ponder the question. What was it and did it need FEAR?

Yayoi

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:02 pm
"It's ok. You are my first scareling that I've actually talked to." She wrung her hands a couple of times. "As Fai said, I am fairly new to Halloween. Unlike some of the other Clansmen."

Ohhhhh, poor little ghoul. She just opened a whole can of worms. This was the most perfect partner in the world, Falair came to that conclusion. She was going to allow her the privilege of educating her on what exactly it was that Falair did.

Falair placed a hand to her own chin, grinning wide behind her face mask. "An Alchemist is, in laments terms, a scientist. We create and destroy. Fai, if you could not guess, deals mostly with plants. My big sister dabbles in potions, but she's a Sage now. As for me...." The mare rubbed at the back of her head through her hait. "I have yet to find what I am particularly good at."

-Yasha Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:35 pm
"Yes, it seems they are," Fai said. "Thank you for your assistance, my dear, I am sure we will have a wonderful time. Tell me of yourself! You are... perhaps a reaper?" he asked. "I have met one or two so far, they are a very distinct group. But I am afraid I have not had time to chat with one extensively--I hope you don't mind if I ask some questions?"

Alicia Firestar

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:04 pm
Millie nodded. "Oh, that sounds like fun! To be honest, I haven't been around your kind much either. It would be fun to exchange questions to get to know each other better."

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:43 pm
(( I'M GONNA EXTEND SIGN-UP ON THIS BY AN EXTRA 24 HOURS BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY. <3 ))  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:17 pm
"A wonderful plan!" Fai said cheerfully. "Tell me, I realize that, like horsemen, you reapers can summon weapons--but is there a reason for what type of weapon you summon? Perhaps certain affiliations? I have come to realize that the different clans have different style weapons--is this true of reapers, as well?" he asked, launching straight into his grilling of the poor ghoul. "Are there even different sub-types of reapers?"

Oh, if there weren't, he'd been awfully presumptuous with his first question, he realized belatedly.

Alicia Firestar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:47 pm
Hel hadn’t attended a class in a while, since she had met all her requirements, but something about relocating something or other sounded like it was worth her time. The reaper was all about physical labor anyways, so it really wouldn’t hurt. Upon arrival, the ghoul looking around, resting her fists on her waist. Okay so…pair up…younger students with older students…and there even seemed to be horsemen here. Interesting!

The ghoul looked harder, and since she was never one to wait for something to happen, she went ahead and took the initiative. The ghoul approached a first year that was standing off away from everyone else, and clapped Monty on the shoulder, grinning.

“Hey there, kiddo~” She drawled. “You can be with me.” She informed him, and jabbed a thumb at herself. “Hel. Third year.”

littledevils freakzoid
I am more than fine with a chill pace : D <3

Lucyal
Crew

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:09 pm
There was something about the word adventure that made Merope long for the outside. The fact that it was underlined of all things was more than enough to convince him to come along. Or at least see what this whole "adventure" thing was all about, at least. It certainly beat sitting around in his dorm room moping and feeling sorry for himself.

When he arrived, Merope's confidence began to waver as Cricket suggested they look for partners. There were several people who looked like they knew others. Were they already group members? There were a few that looked just as lost as himself. Who to pick, who to pick...

Merope employed the time honored eenie-meenie-miney-mo approach before he reached out and tapped Sophie on her shoulder. "Hey. Uh, do you have a partner yet?"

LOLTERNATIVE
pokepoke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:39 pm
West had seen the sign, but beyond the usual slow-churning anger he felt in response to nearly everything, he didn't have much of a reaction to it on the whole. He was, however, curious about one word in particular. Adventure. He had once shied away from the stuff, but recent events had him rethinking his position on the subject. Who had written the sign? Who would answer such a summons? These questions were enough to get him out of his dorm at the very least.

He approached the quad at a stroll, his expression darkening with irritation the closer he got. Why were there so many jackin' horsemen here? There had better not be any recruiting going on. If any one of these beady-eyed hoof-stompers tried to get him to wear their gaudy little swirly tattoos again, he was going to knock them all the way back to their salt licks.

Cricket's presence intrigued the boil, but he had seen what she could do to students first hand. Anyway, his boots were new and he wanted them to remain bug free, thank you very much. West crossed his arms and stood as far away from their nurse as he could, keeping the gathering crowd between them.

Quote:
free to pair with anyone <3

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:02 pm
The bright green notices stuck up around the school were easy to ignore, especially if one did not actually attend school or even bother to pretend it was even nearby. Even the notices that had drifted their way over to the area designated for the clans were easy to ignore if one were particularly keen on pretending they were not there. But despite all the best attempts, there was no way Thrain was ever going to be able to disregard that fluffy little animal located on the fliers. There were just too adorable.
And Thrain was terribly, terribly susceptible to small pets.
It was a weakness.

And while this was the stallion's first real encounter with students (and subsequently their teachers), he was not necessarily opposed to the experience. It would be interesting to see what exactly had opened its land so graciously to the Horsemen in their time of need, as well as what exactly it was they were teaching their students. Especially if cute critters were to be involved.
Upon arrival at the designated area, the sight of the Nurse was intriguing enough that the Death Guardian actually paused to look at her. Green, just like the notices. How interesting.
Upon the realization that he had been staring, as much as he hadn't wanted to, Thrain gave the woman a polite nod of his head before he then turned and stalked away. Which mean standing by himself, looking displeased and a little confused and mildly red in the face for so plainly staring at the teacher. Whoops...

Quote:
Need a pony? Get a pony XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:42 pm
Really and truly, there was nothing Belladonna needed to see on the sign besides "helping" to know that it was imperative that she participate in this class. Since helping, of any sort and variety, was one of her most favorite past times, that was all that was necessary to have the witch tottering over to the right place and time to assist in whatever it was necessary. Thankfully she had dressed more appropriately than usual, favoring boots over heels and a woolen skirt over multiple layers of petticoats and bustles and varying lengths in lower wear. Though, there was a petticoat underneath the heavy skirt because almost no good witchling should be caught without wearing a petticoat. Or, well, at least no good Belladonna should be caught without a petticoat.
Nevertheless, with a green flier in hand, the witch arrived with a bright smile and an entirely too eager look. At the mention of being paired up with a first year, especially given her year three status, the witch looked positively besides herself with glee.
Not only was she getting to help Nurse Cricket with minipets, she would also get to be paired with a brand new friend?!
Today was turning out most excellent.

With all the quickness of one most accustomed with sudden moments of socialization, the witch hurried over to give Hel a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.
"Hello darkling! So good to see you!" She chirped before she skittered over to West and did her best to ruffle his hair, only getting so far as patting him on the shoulder with a wide grin. After that she hurried on over to Mort and quickly bestowed upon him a quick kiss to the cheek. She was very proud of you! Alexander was given a smile and a wave before the witch moved on hastily to find a partner.
But besides the brief greeting to Hel, the witch remained silent, nearly sparkling as she surveyed the numerous first years in hopes they would ask to be her partner. She so wanted to help...

Quote:
Hey hey first years hey hey listen heart

Lucyal
Iluuuuu
Smerdle
And uuuuu
Ol-j-man
And uuuuuu
Seussi
and uuuuuuu

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:58 pm
The young Mare smiled lightly behind her mask as she watched others pair up. Even Fai had a partner, she was glad to see him branching out.

And then she chuckled inwardly to herself because that statement was fairly amusing.

Need new partner!
Falair is in need of a new partner please due to unforeseen circumstances.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff