Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Gilded Kiss - Harem RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image
User Image

ЯσЬιη

Just another Mistress ♥

As short amount of time passed, Robin was eventually up and dressed though barefooted in her blue sun dress. The two maids were following behind her slowly, as she exited the room to see the near empty halls. In the distance, she was taking wiffs of imaginary scents and expectations of what was probably in the banquet hall. "Lets hurry!" she called to the two, and was off in a full on sprint, the maids unable to really keep up if they wanted to. She's been told a few times that she shouldn't run because she could run into others, but it was a clear hall way and it seemed like the perfect running strip. Her bare feet made for perfect gripping also, and as she was thinking on those minor matters she swerved past the woman of fire and Serrenedy "Whoa!" giggling as she felt proud to not of hit them even if they were much quicker in their reflexes, she'd continue on with haste wanting to get everything fresh and delicious first before the others.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image
Princess Seraphina of Sunmourne

Seraphina would enter the room and gaze upon it, seeing how vast the room was. It certainly was gorgeous, what with the pale yellows, golds and pinks. Soon enough she heard another voice and turned to the woman who happily greeted her. Seraphina showed a friendly grin. "Ah, you knew of my coming? It is an honor, and privilege to meet you, Anemone. I must admit, though, I did not expect to be apart of a... harem, if you will. I never really thought this would ever happen, to be completely honest." Seraphina nodded to Anemone and started with an introduction of her own. "I am Phoenix Princess Seraphina Sunmourne, of the kingdom of Sunmourne." She spoke her long memorized greeting and bowed her head slightly, with a smile.

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:49 pm

"Anenome! Anenome!" Called the girl who was sprinting at first, then slowed to a jog. "I made the new wife a- oh!" Clover's violet eyes went very wide, and she grinned widely and held out, with both hands, the flower she had made out of rock. The gift was for Seraphina, but it didn't seem to fit anymore. Her brow furrowed a little and she pulled the creation back to her, cupped it with both hands, and let out a little breath. She removed her hand and held out a decorative ball of fire, crafted out of Clover's element. She was grinning. "For you! I'm Clover."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image
⇜ Anemone ⇝

"I felt that way too, at first. I would like to say that it's something one gets used to, as I have, but that isn't the case for everyone. So, if you ever have any problems adjusting here, feel free to share them with me. I will do whatever I can to help make this a pleasant home for you." Shortly after Anemone said this, though, Clover sprinted right into her chambers. She resisted the urge to snicker at the sight rather well, instead simply flashing the newest lady to the scene a rather amused smile.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image

"Thank you. You saying that makes me feel better about this situation." Seraphina smiled, then heard hurried footsteps echoing from down the hall, and turned right as another one of her soon-to-be sisters entering the room with a bouquet of flowers. She would wonder if they would be for her, yet the girl didn't seem pleased with the work she'd done, and recoiled before offering it to her. Seraphina witnessed as the flowers transformed into a beautiful, unique ball of flames. Her eyes widened a bit as the gift was handed off from elementalist to elementalist. "Oh my... for me? Why, thank you for this! It's beautiful." It rested in Seraphina's hands as if it were water, and looked back at the young lady whom called herself Clover. "I am Seraphina. An honor to meet you as well, Clover. This is quite an ability you have here."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:58 pm
((yay-I'm on a compute now so all my posts can be pretty!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy pouted at the girl. "Weather Pretty-I was going to do a flower." when Clover changed it to a flame, she was happy once more.Wait right here new Sun pretty-I'll go get your flower!"She raced down the hall to her own rooms and came back with a flowerpot,then proceeded to wave her hand about until an assortment of flowers appeared inside. She frowned at them, then up at the new woman-her gaze flickering between the two before she sighed heavily. "It's still not even half the beauty of your glow, but I suppose it will do" She brightened and handed over the now overflowing pot "For you miss new Sun pretty"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:17 pm
With the dogs now fed, Nicole knew that one of the maids would be out to get her for breakfast, Nicole knowing she had to go. She looked at all the canines, frowning. "I'll be back okay? We can all play once I'm done with breakfast." She told them, the dogs wagging their tails, showing that they heard her even though they were eating. She left back to the main building, seeing that everyone was gathered with Anemone. "Good morning everyone. Oh! The new wife is here?" She smiled and gave a polite bow, looking back up to her. "My name is Nicole and I hope you enjoy you're new home here with us." She said very politely. "Anemone, all the dogs are fed and I'll be out to play with them after breakfast like always." She told her, her eyes beaming with anticipation, always loving the be out with the dogs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:00 am
User Image

The young Seraphina's cheeks became pink from all the flattery and gifts, and she looked at the girls with a wide smile. "Oh my.. Thank you all for this... I certainly do feel more welcome here than I anticipated." Seraphina accepted each gift with great delight.

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:16 am

"That's good!" Clover beamed, glad to see that the other concubine wasn't angry about the situation. She was happy to see so many other wives in one place. She took a step back from the flushed princess to give her some space, but talked again, "I promise you'll like it here. There's quite a few of us, and we're friendly!" Well.. most. And there was the king. Clover thought his company could soothe any wife.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:54 am
Late to rise, Eureka lifted her head slightly from her pillow, listening to commotion about the building. She had wondrous hearing and a superb sense of smell. Even if the other wives were a tad quieter, she could still hear them down the hall. She growled a little, slightly tired. Being married into this harem had made her a tad lethargic and had dulled her hunting skills. She didn't mind it entirely, but did mind the commotion down the hall. She could hear practically everything, and it annoyed her especially when she tried to sleep.

She rose from her lounge, swinging her legs over the edge with a yawn. Her blue eyes went for the door, and she sauntered across the room lazily. She peeked her head out, seeing some of the wives chattering near Anemone's room. With a sigh, she pulled her thin silk robe up her shoulders before walking down the hall. She pushed aside some of the wives, taking a peek at what the noise was about before finding the burning girl.
She had never smelt her before, nor seen her ever despite the variety of wives in the harem. Eureka deducted that she must be new. She frowned, crossing her arms.

She spotted Anemone making her friendly impression on the new wife. Everyone liked her enough, even Eureka respected her a little, but Anemone was like that to everyone. She irritated Eureka every now and again. She cleared her throat. "How about the lot of you pipe down and go to the banquet hall, no? You are all hungry women. Stop crowding the newbie," she barked.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:20 pm
User Image
▐░ Ryuunosuke "Ryuu" Kamino ░▌

Ryuunosuke noticed all the wive crowding into the Amenome's room. He then saw that one of the brides, have yet to dress themself. He disappeared shortly and returned with garments suitable to the taste of Eureka. He motions for the female servants to dress her. After seeing thing through. He stood at the doorway again. His face still blank, and emotionless, but thousand of task needing done past through his head."The banquet hall is ready with feast. The Queen may have already ate, but I doubt she deny the hospitality towards the new bride. If you may follow me to the banquet hall. Then I can attend to the King in his Quarters." He still didn't bow, due to his stubborn nature, and being around women.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:26 pm
User Image

In the midst of her thanking and engaging in conversation with the various ladies of the harem, until she heard a pair of feet entering the room. Right when she turned to see who it could be, she found a wife who didn't look too happy to be up.. Had she been sleeping in? Most likely, she could tell by the way her face and eyes looked. She was very... Demanding. An eyebrow rose ever so slightly, but kept her smile and turned to the sleepy beauty. "Aah.. I apologize if my coming created such a ruckus. I am Seraphina, might I know yours?"
The servant boy's voice filled her ears again, announcing that the banquet hall was ready for them. So to not disrespect the more unfamiliar bride, she turned her head to him and nods in thank before looking back to her.

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:36 pm
Eureka didn't know what to think of Seraphina quite yet. She glanced her up and down, before tilted her head slightly. "Eureka of The Land of the Wolves and one of many wives of this kingdom," she introduced. "Many see me as the Den Mother, so you can come to me if you need anything that Anemone can't offer," she murmured. She failed to mention that if Seraphina did ever need anything, she must offer something to benefit Eureka in return. Nonetheless, Eureka decided that until she found any reason to dislike Seraphina, she would continue to treat her placidly.

She was about to move before a maid had draped her with a heavy robe. Eureka turned her head to glare at her, feeling slightly cross and a little alarmed. She looked to Ryuunosuke, who had probably saw to it that Eureka were to be covered up. She was in a skimpy wrap after all. She pulled the heavy robe over her, about to return to her room to dress herself properly. Ryuunosuke was a male servant that Eureka was particularly fond of. Of course, not in a physical sense, but she found his lack of expression very interesting.

The sound of breakfast also called to her. She bowed her head slightly to Seraphina. "I'll take my leave now. See you," she murmured, in her husky voice, and ducked out of the room, passing Ryuu, the wives, and maids. The maids tried dressing her, but Eureka was most comfortable dressing herself.

Her clothes were unique in themselves, taken from her homeland. They were traditional clothes, native to her lands. She wore them with pride. She pulled on a deep crimson robe and then a soft white one splashed with a deep teal over it, tying it with a golden sash. She adorned herself with white fluffy furs, and braided her hair, which still remained long and a little messy looking. Her clothes accentuated her chest, for she were one of the more mature looking women here. She didn't wear much jewelry other than beads and feathers and animal teeth, for her allergy to many metals prevented her from being around it for too long. She left to the banquet hall after getting ready.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

For the remainder of her presence, Seraphina kept her golden eyes on the lady wolf, very attentive. She hasn't spoken a word until the woman left with maids chasing after her. "She seems to be a very... Serious woman." Seraphina commented, but decided they would figure out everything later, then turned to Ryuunosuke with a. Friendly smile. "Please, lead the way, dear."

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:20 pm
Nicole saw that Eureka came in and lightly blushed, very fond of her for her canine-like prowess, being a werewolf and whatnot. However, she was gone as she as she got there, wanting to ask if she could sit next to her at breakfast today. She lightly sighed, thinking it was probably for the best and simply walked to the banquet hall, the quicker she can eat, the quicker she can be with the hounds.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff