Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Second Chances (1x1)(Yaoi)(Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:28 am
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

I am sorry for what I have done to you...

Hikaru was grateful for class to start once again. He didn't listen of course. School bored him to death. He just sat at his desk and went into his own little world...
Hikaru rested his chin on his hand as he continued looking at the window. He wondered if he would be able to come to school tomorrow.. Usually after these kinds of nights with Teito, he left him unable to walk really.
Hikaru silently sighed to himself. Whatever. Not that he wanted to go to school. There was really no point for him to.
When the bell rang, Hikaru packed up his things. He was still thinking to himself when Cody began to talk to him. He felt like frowning, but of course, he didn't show it. Like usual.
But man. This guy irritated him.
"I don't need friends." Hikaru told him in his childish, emotionless voice of his. While he said this, he stood up and put on his backpack. He then began to walk out of the classroom, leaving Cody behind.
Hikaru meant what he said. He didn't need any friends. And he didn't want any friends. They were useless to him. What was the point?

Out Of Character:{}

So please give me another chance...

LilRinn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:12 am
User Image

"Just a ronery bun bun....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ͼody Ƀenson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jumping, and fuh-fum-fumbling!"

A frown made it's way onto Cody's face as he was rejected. He went to follow after Hikaru again, he noticed that his own class was the opposite direction though. He wouldn't be able try to get Hikaru to be his friend.. Yet. After this next class was his lunch time. If Hikaru had the same lunch; that guy better expect to be pestered all during lunch. Cody was far from done here. He was going to be Hikaru's friend. Despite Hikaru saying he didn't need friends, Cody believed everyone needed a friend. Everyone did really. Why spend all your time secluded, ignored, or hated? Wouldn't life be better if just one person was by your side? This poor guy was stuck with Cody already and he didn't even do anything to make this happen. “See you later Hikaru!” Cody shouted as he disappeared around the corner.

His next class drama. So this was going to be all too much fun for Cody. He really loved getting into a different character. He was a pretty good actor too. Cody wouldn't claim to be a top notch actor when it came down to it. He just knew how to get down a part and play it right. Cody made it to his class just in time for the bell to ring. Once he was into the class, everyone seemed to obsess over him for some reason. Apparently being cute, from England and wearing a rabbit jacket was enough to draw in a crowd. He got so many hugs from girls and a few guys in that class. It wasn't even funny. Cody loved the attention though. Some of those girls could have hugged a bit gentler though.

Yoshimi Sohma
Sorry this is crap. I hadn't had a chance to reply, and knew you would want something to be able to reply to.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:02 am
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru breathed a sigh of relief. Finally he got rid of Cody. For now...
Hikaru made his way to his AP Chemistry class. It was extremely boring. He found chemistry easy, and AP chemistry was no exception.
He sat down in his assigned seat and got out his notebook and a pencil. A few minutes later, his partner came into the room and sat down next to him. They didn't talk though. His partner was an extremely shy kid who didn't talk much. Hikaru liked these kinds of people. They didn't dare bother him. They were to scared.
Class finally ended and Hikaru packed up his things. He went straight to his locker and put everything away, getting out his lunch. For lunch, Hikaru had a turkey sandwich, an apple, a few oreos, and a bottle of water.
Hikaru's hang out was the roof. Whenever he skipped a class or was eating lunch, he was always on the roof. He wondered why the teachers hadn't discovered him there yet.
Hikaru headed up the secret flight of stairs he found in his first year, and went up to the roof. He sat down by the wall and began to eat his food. Not like he was hungry or anything. He basically forces himself to eat sometimes so he would have enough energy for his job.
As he looked up at the sky, he wondered if he would ever see his grandparents again. They were nice people, and cared for Hikaru. That was a first for him. He wasn't used to it. People caring for him and all...
Hikaru wondered if he should visit them this weekend and see how they were doing. Maybe he would even buy them a gift... They did say they needed a new toaster...

Out Of Character:{Haha, it's okay. Thank you by the way! It makes me happy when people think of others like that. ^//////^}

LilRinn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jumping, and fuh-fum-fumbling!"

Once class was over, Cody left the classroom. It was lunch now and Cody was quite starved actually. He grabbed his back pack before heading out. He was in a group of kids, that one really odd ballish group in every school. Cody had no problem fitting in with them at all. He typically fit in well with most, but the goofy crowd especially. Cody walked out to the large courtyard that most seemed to gather around to eat and goof off. He watched as some guys pushed each other around. Their actions seemed quite playful towards each other. How they looked at Cody disturbed him though. Their eyes seemed sinister as they looked him over. Evil plans were in thought here.. When one of them said something about pestering Cody, that's when Cody took off. Bullies... He hated bullied and wasn't about to fall victim to them.

After a minuet, Cody found himself back inside the buildings of the school. I turned into a hall, then opened a door. The door seemed to lead into some janitor's closet or something. Hiding inside was a door. One that Cody felt curious enough to open. It was better than going back to deal with a bunch of jerks. So onward Cody went. A flight of stairs was revealed to Cody. . Cody hung his head, his bunny ears hung beside his face while a miserable groan left him. He hated stairs. He hated them so much that he'd rather deal with elevators. He was claustrophobic too. Sighing heavily Cody began walking up the flight of stairs.

When he reached the top of the stairs, another door was revealed to him. When his hand held onto the door handle, he went to step through. While taking that step though, he tripped over himself. This made him fall up the stairs and through the door. Stumbling, falling, and he rolled a bit even. Which made him bump into someone.. Uh oh.. A teacher?! No no. Wait. It was Hikaru! “Hey buddy!!!” Cody shouted cheerfully and hugged Hikaru. “What are you doing up here?” He asked curiously.

Yoshimi Sohma
Fwahahah! He shall never escape... xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru took out his wallet. He had twenty dollars... And tonight he would make about two hundred... So he would be all set with bringing gifts to his grandparents. He would have to call them to see what day would be good for them though.. He didn't want to bother them with just suddenly showing up. That would be rude.
Hikaru brought out his phone again. This Saturday, he was meeting with two clients... Then on Sunday, there was three. He mainly didn't have clients on the weekdays because of school, but Teito had insisted. An Hikaru didn't really care.
Hikaru sighed again then looked up at the sky. The clouds were in funky shapes. One looked like an alligator eating and ice cream cone. Another looked like a penguin with a fish. An another looked like a rabbit chasing a bird. Weird. They were all weird.
Hikaru stood up and stretched. He fevered whether or not he should skip class... Until he heard the door open behind him and someone bumping in to him. At first he thought it was a teacher... But then he saw it was much much worse.
He almost groaned when he saw it was Cody. When he hugged him, he instantly pushed him away. "How did you... Oh never mind." He turned away from him then walked over to the edge of the roof where it had a railing there to make sure nobody fell. Hikaru leaned against it and looked out in the horizon. It had a perfect view of both the ocean and the mountain. As he did that, he completely ignored Cody who was right behind him.

Out Of Character:{Awwwwe! My poor little Hikaru is going to be tormented by this guy for the test of his life! ... Poor wittle guy...}

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:43 am
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jumping, and fuh-fum-fumbling!"

When Cody was pushed away, he wasn't too affected by it. He got pushed away a lot. So it didn't bother him, too much at least. While Hikaru went over and leaned on the railing, Cody placed his back pack down to pull out something to eat. He pulled out a brown paper bag the contained a hand full of oreos, apple juice, some candy from England, and a sandwich. Judging by his lunch, Cody really liked sweets. His mother would say that's why he's so hyper active and cheery. This was not true though. Cody was one happy, bubbly child and so people couldn't accept that. Cody saw himself as normal.. Boy was he far from though.

When Cody had his lunch bag, he skipped on over to the railing Hikaru was leaning on. Instead of joining the action and leaning on it, Cody did a more dangerous move. He hopped up onto the railing and sat on it. His feet dangled on the other side, hanging over a very high drop. Cody didn't seemed even fazed in the slightest though. He happily swung his feet back and forth and pulled out his oreos. They were broken up, sadly. Still edible though. “Awww, mmmaaaan... I squished my oreos.” Cody held the bag up to his face, a pout etched into his face. He still opened the bag to eat them though.

Which reminded him for some reason. Hikaru didn't want friends! That was such a silly idea! Cody looked over at Hikaru. He had that curious expression he had gotten all the other times he'd start asking questions. “Hey Hikaru... Are we friends yet?” Cody asked Hikaru. He pulled a broken oreo piece and placed it into his mouth to eat while he curiously waited for an answer.

Yoshimi Sohma
I feel like I enjoy playing Cody a little too much... o-o

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:55 am
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru completely ignored Cody when he are his lunch. He just wished he would leave...
Hikaru didn't say anything when Cody sat on the railing. Whatever. He didn't care if he got hurt or not. It was his fault for being stupid.
As Hikaru ignored him, he looked down over at the ocean. It was really pretty where he stood. Maybe he should visit there after school tomorrow. It's not like there was anywhere he had to be...
He remembered the last time he was there. He was with his grandparents. Hikaru would sit quietly and build a sand castle, as his grandparents sat together and happily watched him. What did they name the castle again? Oh yeah. Castle Narumi. Hikaru was the prince, and his grandparents were the king and queen.
Hikaru snapped out of his thoughts when Cody asked him a question. He felt like frowning, but you know Hikaru. He didn't show any emotions.
"We will never be friends." Hikaru told him emotionlessly. Suddenly, the bell rang. Lunch was now over and it was time to head to their next class. Hikaru turned around and grabbed his stuff, leaving Cody behind. Hikaru meant what he said. There was no way he could be friends with that guy. Or anyone in that matter.

Out Of Character:{I know what you mean. I kind of like playing people like Hikaru too! But I mostly like playing the cheerful types... They're so cute!}

LilRinn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:24 am
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

When Hikaru said they'd never be befriends, he smiled at Hikaru. He didn't get upset like most would have. He just smiled and ate some more of his lunch. He'd get Hikaru to warm up to him eventually. He always got people to. Cody frowned when the bell rang though.. He hadn't even finished his lunch. He hadn't had the chance to. Not after running from those bullies then walking all the way up to the roof. “Grr... Tis why I pack small lunches anyways..” Cody mumbled to himself really. He flung his feet around to the other side of the railing and hopped down from them. He was honestly debating if he wanted to even go to class yet, figuring he'd just eat first. It was the first day though.. Well, Cody's first day at least. School had been in for awhile already.

Hikaru had already left. The male seemed to put Cody on ignore again and went on without him. Which was no big deal really. Cody could handle walking around by himself. Cody went over to his backpack and picked it up. With one strap over his left shoulder, he began to slowly make his way to his next class. Which was world history. Something Cody hadn't a single care for. Cody walked down the school's halls, watching as some late kids ran in a hurry to class. Cody was late too, but he just took his time. He didn't see the point in running to class when he knew he was late already.

By the time Cody did make it to class, he was two whole minuets late. The teacher gave him a funny face about it.. Cody explained he was new and got lost though. Which was a lie. He made it over his seat and got his materials out for class. Even if he didn't do the work, he still had his notebook out to doodle and zone out. He actually ended up falling asleep half way through class. He was having a dream of being back in England. His home he was already home sick over and wishing to return to. Not that this place was bad.. He just felt misplaced was all.

Yoshimi Sohma
I will be replying quicker over time. I am starting to feel better. I came down with only the worst flu. v.v

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:02 am
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru felt quite relieved when he found out that Cody wasn't in his next class. His class was government. He walked into the class and sat in his seat. Like always.
The rest of the day went by fast. His next class was Spanish, then it was Piano. They were all boring.
Hikaru went to his locker then looked at his watch. He had about an hour to kill before he had to meet up with Teito...
A sigh escaped his lips. Hikaru noticed he was sighing a lot today...
He shook his head then grabbed whatever he needed. Since he didn't really want to go home, he went to the library and began to work on his boring homework. He finished pretty quickly. It was all to easy. Now what?
Hikaru left the library then walked off of school grounds. He figured he could stop by and buy himself a little snack.
He went into a convenience store and bought himself a box of pocky, and a bottle of Nesquick chocolate milk. He walked out of the store, nibbling on a thing of pocky as he walked down the street. He looked at his watch again. About a half an hour left...

Out Of Character:{Hip, hip hurray! And awwwe! I am so sorry you were sick! I am glad you are feeling better though! Being sick sucks.}

LilRinn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

After school, Cody didn't go straight home. He wound up at the park actually. He had heard the soft melody of a guitar strumming away and it had caught his attention. When he got to the park, it was a very handsome young man, maybe eighteen. He had dark black hair that covered one half of his face, snake bites, piercing green eyes and a little star tattoo under his right eye. The song the young man was playing was quite relaxing and just what Cody needed. Cody was always hyper and obnoxious. Calm music mellowed him out a little bit. JUST a little bit though.

Cody ended up sitting on a swing, humming along to the song the guy was playing. He slowly rocked back and forth on the swing. His eyes were gently closed as his mind drifted to a little slide show of imagination. Nothing could have possibly ruined his calm mood. Footsteps could be heard not too far away walking along the sidewalk. When Cody opened his eyes to see who it was, it Hikaru. Hikaru!!! Cody instantly smiled. He wasn't sure why, Hikaru just made him smile a lot. Even if the guy was grouchy. Cody hopped off the swing and ran over to Hikaru. “Hey Hikaru! Why don't you come hang out for a bit?” Cody grabbed Hikaru's wrist.

Even though is had seemed like a question, Cody wasn't taking no for an answer. He didn't even wait for an answer really. Cody grabbed Hikaru's wrist and drug Hikaru along behind himself. He went over to the bench the guy was sitting at and pulled Hikaru to sit with them. “It's relaxing here; Don't you think?” Cody asked and smiled some more. His feet swung in the air. He was just short enough that his legs swung above the ground.

Yoshimi Sohma
Thank you. Yes... Being sick is the worst. Now I have to get my sleeping schedule back in line. ITS SO RUINED NOW XD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru was walking towards the hotel, nibbling on his pocky. I was peaceful around these parts. Not many cars, no barking dogs, no noisy classmates...
But Hikaru had spoken too soon. To his nightmare, he heard a familiar annoying voice call his name. He practically groaned. That guy again?!
Hikaru was about to tell the guy that he had no one toon of hanging out with him, before he was dragged into the park.
Hikaru practically frowned when he was sat on a bench and Cody began to talk. But of course, he didn't.
"I have to go." Hikaru told his classmate in his emotionless tone of his. He stood up and began to walk away, not wanting to have anything to do with this guy. He looked at his watch. It seemed like he was going to be a little late...

Out Of Character:{Whaaaat?? That's so sad! I hate it when that happens!
Oh! And sorry about the late reply! My dad got mad at me for being on my phone a lot... So now when I get home from school, I am not aloud on it... Sadness... v_v}

LilRinn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

Cody blinked. “Have to go?” Cody got up with Hikaru. Well, if Hikaru had to go, maybe he'd walk with the guy. He had nothing much to do anyways. Not theat he couldn't find something to do. He was so easilly entertained and distracted. It wasn't really that hard to distract him. Cody walked up beside Hikaru happilly and leaned forward so that he could look at Hikaru's face. “So... Where we going Hikaru?” Cody asked curiously. It was as if Hikaru had invited him to come along. Cody hadn't been invited though. He was simply following along behind Hikaru as he so pleased. Cody started thinking of other things that they could do, places to be. “Hey! Maybe we could go to the arcade! I heard it was fun!” Cody said excitedly and smiled at Hikaru once again.

Yoshimi Sohma
That sucks. :c This is short, I know. My mind is blank though.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:10 am
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru ignored Cody. His first question, and his second question. As he neared the red light district, he stopped and turned to the guy. "No. Now leave." He told him. He meant to have it sound harsh... But you know Hikaru. It just came out emotionless.
Hikaru turned back around and headed towards the hotel that he was supposed to meet Teito. He saw he was already there, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. Teito looked up and grinned when he saw Hikaru. "Hey Hikaru." He greeted him. Hikaru nodded towards him. "Sorry I'm late." He apologized, not sounding apologetic at all. Teito came up to him then blinked when he saw someone next to him. He looked at him with a raised brow. "Your friend?" He asked.
Hikaru looked at Cody then back at Teito. He shook his head. "No." He told him simply. Teito smirked then wrapped his arm around Hikaru's shoulder. "Shall we get going?" Teito asked with a grin. "Sure." Hikaru responded then they headed inside the hotel.

Out Of Character:{That's fine. I have those moments too.}

LilRinn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jumping, and fuh-fum-fumbling!"

Cody blinked when Hikaru told him to leave. For a bit he followed along, but he turned back when Hikaru went up to a hotel. He had forgotten his backpack was at the park... Which wasn't a big deal. If someone took it, it wouldn't have been bad. Cody had his phone on him at all times so... The stuff in his backpack was junk. By the time Cody got back to the park, it was getting a bit darker. That guy at the park was still there. The guy had actually watched Cody's belongings so they didn't get taken. It shocked Cody really.. He smiled though and took the bag back. “Thanks mate! I'll see ya later!” Well, maybe Cody would. If the guy was even around the park later on. For now he needed to get home.

It was dark when Cody got home and settled into his room. He had spent awhile playing on his drumset and singing. Tomorrow he was going to really start finding people wanting to for a band and what not. Cody loved being in a band. It seemed to fill in that little empty space of his heart.. For the most part anyways. Cody crawled up into his bed, Oreo was cuddled up next to him and he calmly pet his little rabbit. Cody was quite sleepy to be honest. Today felt like it had taken far too long to get through. He couldn't pull his mind away from Hikaru though. That seemed to be his favorite part of the day.

With happy thoughts in mind, Cody very slowly slipped into sleep. Oreo was hugged to his chest, his earphones were in and playing on a loop. His lamp light was still on, he hadn't turned it off before dozing off into sleep. Not that he cared really. He was sleeping after all.

Yoshimi Sohma
Doesn't feel like Wednesday?

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:34 am
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru had walked into the hotel with Teito. He went up the room while Teito signed them in. Once Hikaru entered the room, he went straight into the bathroom and took a shower. He changed into one of the provided robes and sat on the bed. As he waited for Teito, he began to dry his hair.
Teito walked in a few minutes later, and smiled when he saw Hikaru waiting for him. He walked over to him, lifted his face so he could see him, then pressed his lips to his. Hikaru closed his eyes, and let his client kiss him. After a few minutes of making out with each other, Teito pulled away. "I'll be right back. I'm going to go take a shower." He told him with a wink then went into the bathroom.
Hikaru sighed then laid down on the bed closing his eyes. Here we go again....
A few hours later, Hikaru woke up in the hotel bed. He sat up sleepily then looked beside him. Teito was asleep next to him and on the bedside table, there was Hikaru's pay. Hikaru got out of bed, took another quick shower, got dressed, took the money, then left the hotel. It was always like that. It was either Hikaru who left first, or his client. They never spoke afterwards.
As Hikaru walked home, he noticed it was already completely dark. I have school tomorrow... I guess they wouldn't care if I was late... He thought then went into his dark apartment. He yawned then went straight to bed.

Out Of Character:{It feels like a Thursday today for me.... Ugh... It should be Thursday... (Thursdays are basically my Fridays)}

LilRinn

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas