Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Darkness in the Light( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:18 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex followed Kasai and smiled at her"look i have not ran away or gone missing i keep coming back just to be you'r friend"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:21 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex followed Kasai and smiled at her"look i have not ran away or gone missing i keep coming back just to be you'r friend"

"I......can't have any friends. Everyone thinks I'm nothing but a beast after what happened. I can't risk hurting you too." said huddling in a corner holding her head as some memories came into her mind giving her a headache. "Not again...." She said as flames started to surround her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:30 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex stand there in the room looking at kasai. without hear in his heart he walked right into the flames not caring for the pain "i am the top dark magic user for that i do not fear death or care about what happeneds to me...it like this you can't kill something that is not of this world"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
draknic

"It's not that. Everyone I come into contact with....either dies, can't see me because their parents forbid it, they move away or something along those lines. I have no friends or a family that loves me. In all honesty I just want someone.....who won't run away or treat me like I'm some sort of monster. Even my own family calls me the cursed one because I was born the way I am. I'm the only rainbow Phoenix in my family that is bad luck. I just can't take any more pain so I decided to distance myself from everyone. But ever since I lost one of my best friends that died of an illness that I gave to him.....I haven't had the courage to have any more friends. All I want is one person to think of me as their friend. I thought that he was the right one but he only said he loved me when he died. That's why I just deserve to be alone. I only came here because no one knew me and I thought I could start over. But then my uncle started to run the school and rumors started to spread about me around the teachers soon it spread amongst the students. So now you know why everyone hates me." She explained with a tear going down her cheek and she buried her head in her knees.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:19 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Nex thinks about what Kasai told him and slowly try to put each of it into his brain"you'r uncle was killed today trying to force all the dark magic users out of the school...we don't back down from a fight and not feard to take a stand"Nex hugged Kasai and did not kiss her forehead most other guys would do that but Nex is not looking for love right now.he feard that can make him weak from having a lover in this world "everything going to be fine"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Nex thinks about what Kasai told him and slowly try to put each of it into his brain"you'r uncle was killed today trying to force all the dark magic users out of the school...we don't back down from a fight and not feard to take a stand"Nex hugged Kasai and did not kiss her forehead most other guys would do that but Nex is not looking for love right now.he feard that can make him weak from having a lover in this world "everything going to be fine"

Kasai couldn't help but hug Nex back burying her face in his chest. She eventually fell asleep in his arms. She had held in her tears for so long that it affected who she really was. She was actually a shy girl but no one gave her a chance. She stayed close to Nex gripping his shirt not wanting him to leave her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:35 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Kasai couldn't help but hug Nex back burying her face in his chest. She eventually fell asleep in his arms. She had held in her tears for so long that it affected who she really was. She was actually a shy girl but no one gave her a chance. She stayed close to Nex gripping his shirt not wanting him to leave her.

Nex keep his arms wrapped around her body and looked down at the girl.he is going to stay close to her till she was much better "i will be here for you Kasai"he hope that he was not starting to fall in love with the girl. try to pushed it away to the back of his mind but was force to kissed her lips by his magic  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:03 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Nex keep his arms wrapped around her body and looked down at the girl.he is going to stay close to her till she was much better "i will be here for you Kasai"he hope that he was not starting to fall in love with the girl. try to pushed it away to the back of his mind but was force to kissed her lips by his magic

Kasai opened her eyes when she felt him kissing her and kissed him back before she hugged him close to her and once they broke apart she said "Nex...I love you." She was blushing. SHe had been crushing on him for a while but didn't think he would like her either.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:15 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex was shocked at first about her kissing him back and then again he looked deep into her eyes"i love you too"those words left his mouth like a light rain . he had to move onto a chair to be in a better spot  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:40 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex was shocked at first about her kissing him back and then again he looked deep into her eyes"i love you too"those words left his mouth like a light rain . he had to move onto a chair to be in a better spot

Kasai moved with him and sat in his lap. She laid her head on his chest feeling so much better. "Nex...promise me we can always sit like this. I love being in your arms." She said blushing.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:49 am
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Kasai moved with him and sat in his lap. She laid her head on his chest feeling so much better. "Nex...promise me we can always sit like this. I love being in your arms." She said blushing.

Nex don't know what to tell her about that and kissed her cheek"i promise we can sit like this"he felt like he just fall into a trap for telling her that but deep down felt like it was the right thing to do  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:31 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex don't know what to tell her about that and kissed her cheek"i promise we can sit like this"he felt like he just fall into a trap for telling her that but deep down felt like it was the right thing to do

"Thank you. You know, you're the first one to ever even listen to what I have to say. I feel better knowing that you're there for me." Kasai said and started to smile a little as her head remained on his chest and one of her wings wrapped around him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:51 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex leaned down and kissed her lips again .he close both of his eyes and fall back to sleep with his arms wrapped around the girl .the darkness inside of his body flowed down to his hands giving them a evil glow  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:00 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex leaned down and kissed her lips again .he close both of his eyes and fall back to sleep with his arms wrapped around the girl .the darkness inside of his body flowed down to his hands giving them a evil glow

Kasai smiled as she slept in in arms laying her head on his chest. Her warm wings covered them to keep them warm. She really did love Nex and wanted him to be happy with her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:35 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex opened his eyes in the moring and seen the light hitting them on their bodies.he slowly try to get up but seen that Kasai was heing hald by himself"she look so cute right now"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff