Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chierisuu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:12 pm
jojobritt911
Quote:
We are in the same boat c:
you will settle down sometime i'm sure !

You are not fail at all ! My display picture is a perfume bottle ahahahha emotion_facepalm

thank you !!! emotion_hug I am not that young anymore though hahas
I will do my best ! You as well emotion_bigheart
Im thinking of creating a blog and setting small steps for myself to take everyday like studying / fashion / friends etc c:

I am going to be staying in one place for a few years, cause Imma be in college! >u< Lol! If you do, let me know! I love to read blogs. (Like a stocker XD)

WOOO good for you ! hope you have fun in college <3
I will definitely ! Just not sure on what to blog about currently c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:46 am
jojobritt911

I am going to be staying in one place for a few years, cause Imma be in college! >u< Lol! If you do, let me know! I love to read blogs. (Like a stocker XD)

thats great ! Hope you enjoy college emotion_bigheart
I definitely will ! Currently not sure what to blog about though hahahas  

chierisuu

chierisuu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:47 am
xXNi-ChanXx

Does it really matter at the end? Like honestly, does it? If they get butt hurt just because you deleted them from your facebook friend, it really makes them look pathetic. Who gets butt hurt because of facebook?

-high fives back-

Haha that sucks but its also good smile

Haha I guess...

I guess not c:
theres a good and bad to everything ~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am
chierisuu

My mom thinks I'm going to be parting all the time! XD I hate to break it to her, but I'm a study-holic! lol  

jojobritt911

Fluffy Millionaire

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:06 pm
chierisuu

I guess not c:
theres a good and bad to everything ~

Heh...
That's true. Thats why I like to hide away in my house. Avoid as much of the bad stuff that I can so yea :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:55 pm
jojobritt911
chierisuu

My mom thinks I'm going to be parting all the time! XD I hate to break it to her, but I'm a study-holic! lol

you have to teach me how to be a study-holic !
I am just wasting my time hahas im not even partying  

chierisuu

chierisuu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:57 pm
xXNi-ChanXx

Heh...
That's true. Thats why I like to hide away in my house. Avoid as much of the bad stuff that I can so yea :3

I do as well and i have sort of become a hermit, and hence the lack of friends emo
I try to escape reality a lot my whole life really.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:57 pm
chierisuu

I don't even know if that is possible.. :/ I guess if you say 'Finish this now, and you won't have to deal with it later.' ouo  

jojobritt911

Fluffy Millionaire

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:31 pm
chierisuu

Well you can be popular without the whole "popularity" gimmick you see on TV. Just be nice to everyone, say hi or even just smile at strangers, and believe me you will have made more friends then you realized.

Finding true blue friends can be easy or hard. Sometimes it takes work, especially if you're shy, to find someone who you get along with so well that you can trust them with anything. And all friendships have their ups and downs. Just find someone worth fighting for, and who also fights for you <3 if that makes sense haha x)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:29 pm
chierisuu

I do as well and i have sort of become a hermit, and hence the lack of friends emo
I try to escape reality a lot my whole life really.

Agree thats why my middle school friend(whom I am still friends with) has to drag me out of my own house by whatever body part just to get me outside.
All my boyfriend has to do to get me out my own house is sending me a text saying get ready and outside and thats it. I am out of this house in a heart beat >.<  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas