Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Arctic Whiteclaw's Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:56 pm
KEKKYUKEKKKYUKEKKYUKEKUser Image
KekkyukekkyuK y n d a lXX(C o o k i e)XXC i e l
          KEKKYUINDENTч σ u αnd í сøυl ραïτ thє skч tσgєthєr
          iiKekkyumadethisdunsteal{ } : THENKekkyuknowshowtodothefunkychickenP L Σ Λ Ƨ Σ. . .
          KEKKYUKekkyuknowshowtodothefunkychickenAs THE world g σ є ѕ by!XX. . .XXωє'ℓℓ gσ ση FOREVER!
          come on! Let's paint IT ALL x Kek alright?

Now that both of them had bubble hats, she merely sat there and seemed to not mind he was touching her. ”um. . .I really like ponies. . .I also like baking but I don’t know how to do it. . .” she admitted. It seemed there was absolutely nothing going on in that brain of hers. . . if he couldn’t tell, she was painfully stupid. But she went back to pulling her ears still not really paying attention to the fact he was touching her; not that the dingbat minded. "Oh. . .about me?! Well I grew up with my brothers and sisters, we didn't really leave too much since we were being taught how to make other people happy." she explained rather ambiguously, but all and all. . .she was raised to stay in this predicament.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MusicSmooooch ・∀・ Energy100% Where I Am...Bathroom With...Master DispositionHappy ^.^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Murder Toys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:15 pm
K e k k y u

User Image
Sterling leaned against the back of the bathtub as he listened to her talk about what she like and about her well he purred feeling somewhat content.
He was somewhat surprised how calm she was acting at the moment he somewhat expected her to be swimming around in the tub. "I can teach you how to bake sometime, its actually really simple. " He told her with a warm smile as he watched her pull on her ears. "You know keep on pulling on your ears they will come off." He said in a joking tone before he closed his eyes. "You have brothers and sister lucky I grew up as a only child, are you the big sister of family or the little one?" He asked  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:54 pm
          iiKekkyumadethisdunsteal{ } : THENKekkyuknowshowtodothefunkychickenP L Σ Λ Ƨ Σ. . .
          KEKKYUKekkyuknowshowtodothefunkychickenAs THE world g σ є ѕ by!XX. . .XXωє'ℓℓ gσ ση FOREVER!

She immediately stopped pulling her ears at his statement. She didn’t think it was true did she? Yes, yes she did. Now hse would have this strange thought that her ears would come off. ”We can bake cookies?” she asked tilting her head to the side. After a bit she came to the realization that she was the middle child, after she did a bit of counting for the time being, ”No. . .I was around the middle! But I was treated like a baby. . .dad said I wasn’t as. . .um intelligent as my siblings.” she said with a small smile on her face. In reality . . . she really wasn’t that smart, but her purpose was to be cute, not give educated conversation. . .and she was not aware of it. ”Can we stay in here until our toes get raisiny?” she asked pulling on her ears but suddenly stopping as she remembered what was up.

MusicSmooooch ・∀・ Energy100% Where I Am...Bathroom With...Master DispositionHappy ^.^
Murder Toys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:11 pm
K e k k y u

User Image
Arctic nodded his head when she asked him if they could bake cookies "Sure we can bake what ever you want. " He said with bright smile before he let out short yawn as he still closed his eyes but eventually opened his eyes. "I'll have to disagree with you dad I think you pretty intelligent your cuteness just gets in the way people can't see it." He told with a purring as he kissed her cheek softly and then closed his eyes again "Sure we can stay in here as long as you want. " He told her as he had nothing really to do today.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Kyndal formed what one could easily call, a goofy as all hell smile. But said smile only grew when he told her she was intelligent, now that couldn’t have been more of a lie. . . to be honest she had no idea what the word intelligent even meant. She thought about it and he kissed her cheek, Kyndal’s cheeks only flushing pink. ”Can we stay in here all day?” she asked still smiling, though slightly embarrassed, she had never been called intelligent. . .more or less the opposite. So she took such a compliment to the heart, seeming to appreciate Arctic even more now that he made her feel like she wasn’t inadequate at something.

MusicRaspberry Heart Energy100% Where I Am...Bathroom With...Master Dispositionspecial c:
Murder Toys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 pm
K e k k y u

User Image
Arctic held in hid laughter as he watch her cheeks flush pink after he kissed her on the leaning back against the wall he let out his laughter he had be holding in when he her ask if they could stay in the tub all day. "Well you can but I think that might be to long for me, I'm part cat after all. Also I've forgot to show that this house has inside pool won't you rather be in that?" He asked thinking that would be more fun then sitting in a tub all day.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:40 pm

The word pool caused her to stand up. ”Can we go to the pool now?” the bubble covered Kyndal asked before hopping out of the bath and stepping onto the floor, now any normal person would have known soapy wet person with a bathroom floor would end badly, but no, Kyndal started to move in the form of a run, and that was when she lost her footing. For her the ground suddenly was getting closer, that is until she face planted on the floor, sliding about due to her soap slick body. Was she going to cry? It was similar to a little kid, that small silence before they started screaming; no, Cookie rolled over and started laughing, she didn’t seem too injured, mostly just thinking it was funny. As she rubbed the back of her head. ”To the POOOOOLLLL~” she shouted excitedly.

Murder Toys

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:37 am
K e k k y u

User Image
Arctic leaned over the edge of the tub as after she fainted the ground and began sliding around on the ground. "Jesus are you okay?" He asked with a concerned expression his face. But quickly let out a sigh of relief once he heard her start laughing. Standing up he unplugged the tub and slowly got out unlike her.
"Here dry yourself off first. The last thing I want to see is take a tumble down the stairs." He said as he handed her a towel before getting one of his own and started drying off  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:43 am

She sat on the floor staring up at him, once he handed her a towel she started drying off then came to a good conclusion. ”I don’t have a swimsuit.” she admitted with a frown on her face. She had no idea if he just so happened to have a spare floating around but it didn’t matter, she’d get in the pool naked if she had to. ”Hmmmm. . .” she began to pull on her ears again, but stopped immediately having to remind herself that she was going to pull them off if she kept pulling. ”I don’t want my ears to fall off.” she said cautiously standing on her own two feet and starting to walk towards the door. ”can I still swim?” she asked tilting her head to the side.

Murder Toys

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:22 am
K e k k y u

User Image
"You could go skinny dipping. But we eventually need to go out and buy you one as well as others stuff."
Arctic told her he was going to buy her stuff before she came but the slave shop never got back to him with her measurements.
He then let out a soft chuckle when he watched her pull on her ears and quickly stopped. "They are not going to fall off I was just teasing you, sorry if I cause you to worry." He said finding cute that she actually thought her ears would come off if she continued to pull on them.
Well finished drying off he nodded his head at her question. "Of course you can, I'll show you where the pool is." He said as he walked out of bathroom and headed downstairs to pool.
Once stepping into the pool room he was hit with the light scent of chlorine  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm

It was the same as the last time, she tore the towel off of her body and jumped in the pool, slowly but surely swimming underwater. It was obvious she wasn’t that good of a swimmer. . .at all, she was. . . well it was horrible. She surfaced and struggled to float, starting to laugh in fact before waving her arms. ”GET IN THE WATER, MASTER!” she said flailing her arms, maybe she shouldn’t have went into the deep end. . . but no matter, she was going to swim (attempt to) all the same. ”weeeeeee~” she whined with a smile as she started to paddle about.

OOC//I was doing some Uni stuff xD

Murder Toys

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:33 pm
K e k k y u

Oh okay

User Image
Arctic watched as she tore of her towel and jumped into the pool and swimming or what looked liked swimming for a moment he thought she was evening drowning and was about jump in after her. But after hearing her excited tone he let out a small sigh of relief before he removed his towel and swan dived into the pool and came next to her. "I see your enjoying the pool." He said a warm smile as he floated in place with little to no effort since he was used to swimming  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Cookie was the doggy paddle extraordinaire, though this was literally the only form of swimming she knew how to do. . .which was somewhat depressing. ”How do you do that?” she asked trying to mimic how he was floating, she was staying in one place. . .mostly because her doggy paddle was a bit less than effective. She was one that loved to swim, but really had no idea how to do so mostly doing whatever kept her head above the water. ”let’s play a game!” she said loudly.

MusicSmooooch ・∀・ Energy100% Where I Am...Pool With...Master DispositionHappy ^.^
Murder Toys

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:46 pm
K e k k y u

User Image
Arctic warmly smiled at her as she tried to mimic him at swimming in one place.
"Its kind simple let me show you" He said as he swam around and wrapped his arms around her stomach and helped keep her head above the water as he continued to float in the same place. "All you need do keep you body straight and kick your legs." He said in purring tone he didn't know why but he was starting to get really touchie feely with her. "Okay what game do you want play?" He asked as he tilted his head.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:45 am

She seemed to get the hang of it after a bit, but really when he mentioned game her short attention span went straight to that. ”Can we play hide and go seek?” she asked meaning that they would have to get out of the pool, but this time she knew better than to just start running, considering that she busted her a** in the bathroom. ”I think I can win! I bet you can’t find me!” she exclaimed. . . starting to pull at her ears again.

MusicSmooooch ・∀・ Energy100% Where I Am...Pool With...Master DispositionHappy ^.^
Murder Toys

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces