Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Royal Gaurd (1x1)(Yaoi)(Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:51 pm
"Honestly, I don't know. I just have a natural instinct to protect you. I didn't know that truck was coming I felt it was. There is something about you that makes me kinder towards you. I've never been nice so to say. I'm a contract killer hired to protect you. Usually, I don't speak I observe but with you I find myself contradicting myself. I can understand not wanting to be king but it is your fate you can to choose to accept it and enjoy your life or reject it and resent your life. The real me would scare you. I'm only here for the money," Mirage worked very hard to reclaim his 'this is just a job' attitude. He lead on toward the palace.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:13 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June frowned when he spoke. It was weird. He wondered why his mother chose his to be his caretaker. Was it because he was serious about his work? June didn't know. But he was slightly glad she did...
June snapped out of it. What was thinking? He was glad his mother hired him? No way! He gently slapped his own cheeks. Get a hold of yourself June...! You are letting this guy affect you way to much...! He thought to himself then looked at Mirage's figure in front of him. He stared at his back and tilted his head a bit. He did seem like he could fight a whole army by himself... No wonder his mother chose him.
But this guy was selfish it seemed. Telling what to do and only wanting money. What a jerk. But... He was nice at the same time. Which confused him.
And what he said before... Something that made him kinder towards him? What? That can't be.... First, he was a complete b*****d. He even spanked him for crying out loud! He even told his friends his secret, just for shits and giggles! This guy was twisted!
However... When June was crying... He comforted him... Like an older brother, or a father figure would do... It was weird... This guy was weird... He didn't understand him at all.

Out Of Character:{}

Even if It's the last thing I do...

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:58 pm
Mirage walked ahead of June wondering what was going on with him. June had him doing weird things he had never done before and he was royally confused. This young kid had him all twisted and not his normal usual self. He wasn't doing his job very well at all. It wasn't long before they reached the castle gates. "Let's get you inside."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June snapped out of his thoughts when Mirage spoke. He nodded then walked into the castle with him.
The servants were all there, waiting for them.
"Young Prince, dinner shall be ready soon. Your mother is busy in her study, so you shall eat alone today." One of the maids said. June sighed and nodded. Like always.
June went straight up to his room, not in a good mood. First the incident with Mirage, and now this? He just wanted to be by himself and cuddle with his teddy bear Teddy.
June got his teddy bear from his late father. It was a gift for his first birthday. When ever he hugged it, it felt like his father was there, watching over him.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:37 pm
Mirage walked him to the doors then went his separate way to give the prince his space. Mirage went down to the stables and sat in the stall with a dapple grey stallion named Zanzabar. "Hello Zanzabar. How are you boy? Why is it that Prince June is so difficult? I don't understand why he makes me soft. I'm here for a mission and I can't complete it. I swore to protect him as well... what a contradiction." He brushed the stallion's neck with his hand. Zanzabar nickered softly to Mirage. as if saying he didn't know either.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:28 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June went into his room then grabbed his teddy bear. He laid down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. This was all to strange... He never acted like this before... He was so confused... What was happening to him?
June closed his eyes and sighed. He was just to exauhsted to think... Screw dinner. He was to tired. A few moments later, June fell asleep, clutching on to his teddy bear like it would protect him from anything.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:33 am
Mirage walked the castle grounds a short while before heading to his room. He had been given a room a cross the hall from the prince in order to keep the prince safe. He quietly slipped into his room. He had skipped dinner again not noticing how hungry he was. He laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. "I don't know what's wrong with me." He fell asleep deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

The next morning, June woke up, knowing today was going to be very long. He stood up and stretched, yawning as he did.
He went into his personal bathroom and took a quick shower. He changed into a t-shirt, a sweatshirt, and jeans. He walked downstairs lazily, yawing once again.
June arrived in the dinning room and sat down. He was so tired from all that crying he did yesterday. He hadn't cried in what felt like years...
The servants brought out his breakfast and he began to eat. Once he finished, he left the castle and walked outside.
June looked up at the sky. It was pretty sunny out today. Not a single cloud in the sky... He began to walk around, just for the heck of it. He didn't have the guts to go to the village...

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:44 am
Mirage woke up early and waited for June to come down. He walked close by him quiet as could be. Last night he thought long and hard not really getting any sleep that night. He noticed the June wasn't going any where near town so he threw him over his shoulder and headed toward the town, "Don't pity yourself. You are just like everyone else the only thing different is you have a title added to your name."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June didn't notice Mirage, until he flng him over his shoulder. Again. "W-wait! I-I am not ready to face them yet!" He told his caretaker, and began to struggle just like he did yesterday. "Put me down, Mirage! I am not ready yet!" He pleaded, not wanting to go to the village and see... What were they called now? They hated him... But... He still considered them his friends, even though they felt that way about him...
However, even if he did consider them his friends, he did not want to see them right now. "Please Mirage! I'm begging you! Don't let me see them just yet!" He begged, struggling with all his might.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:09 pm
"Prince June, the longer you wait the less likely you will ever explain to them why you didn't tell them. I'm not going to let you throw them around like they mean nothing to you. Prince June, you are going to be their leader some day and they are going to look up to you. They need to see you as a strong leader even if it means showing your emotions and your weaknesses then they can see you are human and that you make mistakes like everyone else." He carried the June for a while letting his words sink in.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June grew angry. "You don't think I already know that!?! I know of my responsibilities! I know what is expected of me!" He clenched his fists. "This sucks... This really sucks. I never asked to be a prince. I never asked to be the next king. I hate having all of this pressure on me! Why can't you people understand that I am a normal teenage boy with normal teenage boy problems too! I have feelings! I have hormones!" He stopped to catch his breath. His facial expression suddenly turned sad. "Why can't anyone see that? I don't want all of these responsibilities thrown on me..."

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:17 pm
Mirage set him down on his butt. "You don't think I know that? Well you are wrong. I do understand what that's like. I didn't ask to baby sit you but I'm here doing my job. I don't want to be responsible for your life. I don't want to be your shadow. If you weren't so self centered on what you want you would be able to take care of yourself and wouldn't have need of me. You are so focused on how you feel about everything that you don't see they way other people see you. Have you read the tabloids, magazines, or newspaper articles about yourself? The call you the Hidden Royal. You shy away from everything and your people don't know who you really are. Just like you lied to your friends. Do you here how many times you just said I and not once thought about everyone else? Your life would be so much more comfortable if you gave in and gave it a chance." Mirage caught himself letting his rage out. "Sorry, Prince June that was out of line. It's just you don't see how much other people don't want to do things but they do them anyway without complaint and how much happier because of it." He stood there silently scanning the area around them. "Your friends are under the tree over there. It's your life and it's what you make of it." He looked away from June for anything that would cause him to worry.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June made an "ooff" sound when he was suddenly set on his butt. His eyes widened when he began to get lectured at by Mirage. Me never got a lecture like this from anyone. Except maybe his mother. But she was his mother, this guy was just a guy who watched over him. He had no right to lecture him!
June gritted his teeth in anger. This guy made him boil in rage.
But at the same time, he knew he was right. He was just too stubborn to admit defeat.
June sat there, looking at the ground, his hands balled up in fists. His whole body was trembling. He hated this guy. He really hated him.
"I know... I know all of that already.. You don't need to rub salt on my wounds. I know I am self centered. I know I am withdrawn. I know okay?!" He told him, his voice sounding shakey from his rage. "I am weak. A cry baby. I runaway from everything that I know will cause me pain. I hide in a shell. I tell lies to protect myself. I know that." He looke up at Mirage with tears in his eyes. He hated this. Why did this guy always seem to make him reveal his weaknesses.
June looked over at the tree where his friends where. They were talking happily amongst themselves. Laughing even. June looked at the ground again. "Besides... Nobody seems to want me around anymore. They all get tired of me or begin to hate me. Just like you seem to be doing." He stood up then wiped the dirt off of himself. "If you want to leave so badly, then leave. Nobody is stopping you. My mother will understand. She will always find someone else. Then the cycle will start again." He turned around to here his back was towards him. "I want to be alone right now... So don't bother me." He ordered him then sprinted off. For a little guy, he was super fast.
June ran into the woods. He ran and ran and ran, not caring where his legs were taking him. He had been in these woods so many times, that he basically had a mental map of it. After what seemed like an hour of running, June collapsed onto a fallen tree. He laid there, gasping for air. He hadn't ran that much in a while. His body wasn't used to it.
As he laid there, June thought about Mirage's words, and the happy faces of his friends. Tears welled up in his eyes and he laid on his side, sobbing his heart out.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items