Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Real World Invasion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:10 pm
Talpamon Superior Mode had watched when the tiger impacted against Destromon, before unleashing into an upwind style burst of flames, twirling the huge digimon into the air, but oddly enough damaging nothing else in the area as the katanas stop'ed flaring their flames, and instead shined brightly with energy, though it was because the flames were compressed into the blade, as the Superior Mode armored Digimon jumped up into the tornado, heading upwards in a blaze of white flames "Rising.. White Meteor... INFERNO!!!!!" he cried out, before the entire body turned into similar to being a meteor, barreling right towards Destromon, even if the Meteor-like impact didn't break Destromon to pieces, the white-whot blades within would try to slice right through the crazy Battleship worthy digimon.

Scene Change hatsudo!

Solus WildGravmon had recalled it's fist as it flew out the back of Ragnamon from the literal lambasting of the Ragnarok Cannon, as the Metal Flare did it's damage, of course, with the are literally distorting and such andthe various liquid metal floating around from the remnant of the attack, Solus WildGravmon did not see the shell of protection go down, but Gildramon had, as his golden eyes went black, before transforming into a demonic looking draconic eye, completely red with a black slit as the Twilight Bracelet appeared on the armored claw of Gilgadramons' left arm, the wings wibbling as he looked to the thing, for once not being yanked about, but he understood it's wants this time as he gave a playful snort, before raising his hand up, a black-red orb of data beginning to form as the demonic eye formed slightly behind that energy orb "Data Drain... DRAIN HEART!" he roared out, before the orb fired a massive burst that turned into massive tendrils of data, heading for Ragnamon and starting to try and rip into the satellite cannon digimon and start absorbing all the data it could.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:51 pm
"It looks like you boys passed the first test," Destromon's voice echoed eerily as he exploded into an enormous cloud of luminescent pastel green data.

*~*~*~*~*

Ragnamon was torn apart into a tremendous cloud of luminescent pastel green data before being swallowed up by the Twilight Bracelet to be assimilated by Gilgadramon.  

Jikannohizumi

Hopeful Benefactor

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:56 pm
In the aftermath of the battle with Destromon, Chibi Hackmon materialized from Crystal's Xros Loader to perch awkwardly on the enclosed cockpit of Crystal's Mechanorimon to swallow up the data cloud left behind by Destromon.

"Oi, we've talked about this," Crystal sweatdropped hard at Chibi Hackmon. "You shouldn't eat data residue from strange digimon."

Chibi Hackmon burped obliviously. "It's delicious!"

This earned a collective sweatdrop from the other digimon in Crystal's Xros Loader.

*~*~*~*~*

Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon circled the area where Ragnamon had been waiting to see whether or not Shiro would require any assistance re-entering the Earth's atmosphere when he was finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:32 pm
Solus WildGravmon had stopped being wreathed in flames, and finally turned into energy before jumping back into the Xros Loader, the same of MailBirdramon who couldn't really fly well in that atmosphere, of course Gilgadramon had took a calming breath, before reverting to Shiro, as a Bounded field formed around him in a small air-bubble of sorts, allowing Crystal's latest Xros to pick him up and not worry about him dying from the vacuum or lack of air thansk to the bounded field/pseudo reality marble. though within aside from a good chunk of corruption rippling through the Digi-Code core, the absorbed data had been a lot, much more than he normally grabbed from digimon to create items, but it was doing something that needed to be dome, filling in the hole in his Digital Core, though it was making his fur start to get a bit more rigid and even needle sharp on the points, his claws also taking on a amber metallic sheen, mechaical lines and circuitry had flowed throughout his body, only looking visible for a few seconds before dying away, the Skeletal structure becoming Chrome Digizoid and titanium alloy mix, though still capable of fueling his blood veins with new blood cells, his eyes, though closed had also changed, becoming Bio-mechanical eyes of sorts, his mind also shifting a bit to become processor like in parts of his mind , letting him to categorize things, micromanage his own body, and also catalogue whatever moves he may learn from scanning profiles of digimon and all, his chest had a huge plate of metal in the non heart holding side, which would open to show a smaller, more than likely weaker version of the Ragnarok Cannon, among other things that could be revealed later, but his aura digitally had changed, feeling a peace, more harmonious than normal, due to the fact his core was now stabilized once more, and slowly working to incorporate that multi-tiered Digi-core he would have and all.

Scene Change Hatsudo!

Talpamon had landed after finishing off Destromon, frowning when he heard the last words, but he didn't have much time to think on it, as he also was forced to Xros Open, with the Legendary 12 passed out, and Tactimon sitting on the ground panting, and looking amost ready to pass out himself "ghh... i need more training if i'm ever going to hold that form for long periods of fighting..."

meanwhile at the rubble of the apartment building, some of said rubble shifted, revealing a yawning Jake, who had finally woke up, and merely moved the rubble as if moving a blanket and looking around blearily ".... it's too early for the sun to be out." he mumbled, before falling backwards, and the loud sounds of snoring would reign in that particular area.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:29 pm
Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon carried Shiro back through the atmosphere and began his descent toward the ground. Still targeting each of the individual digimon that comprised the invading army he also unloaded his remaining stock of homing missiles to obliterate any remaining Megadramonz, Gigadramonz, Tankmonz, and Tankdramonz that were still in the vicinity to get them out of the way. With their leaders gone it seemed unlikely that they would be getting any further reinforcements.

Once Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon reached the ground the Digi Xros finally opened and the Digi Xrossed digimon split back into Cannondramon, Black Sparrowmon, Crystal's metallic silver Monitamonz, and the recently captured Black Metal Garurumon with Shiro being left on top of Cannondramon while the other digimon went to fetch Crystal and the others.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal landed her Mechanorimon and climbed out of the cockpit with Zapmon, with Chibi Hackmon sliding comically down from the enclosed dome just before it opened to land flailing on his belly in the middle of the road, before recalling Mechanorimon to her Xros Loader. Zapmon sighed and shook her head before helping the younger digimon get up on his feet.

"One of these days we're gonna have to toughen you up," Zapmon scolded him. "No sibling of mine should be such a wimpy digimon."

"I'm sure he'll grow into his powers eventually," Crystal noted with a sigh. "I just hope it doesn't take another situation like this for it to happen." That was about when Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon's missiles started clearing out the rest of the invading army. "At least we don't have to worry about the clean-up anymore." She looked to Tactimon. "You shouldn't beat yourself up too much over it. After all, this was your victory."

Zapmon cracked her knuckles. "I feel like I could have kept fighting, but this round definitely goes to Talpamon."

Crystal brought a palm to her forehead. "Zapmon, I don't think there's a digimon alive that can match your stamina. Then again, there isn't much that can keep up with being crazy."

"You've got that right," Yuki Agumon agreed emerging from Crystal's Xros Loader. "It takes an obnoxious digimon to have that kind of endurance."

"However, the ability to hold a Digi Xros is limited to the stamina of its weakest member so even with Zapmon as its core she can't hold those forms particularly long," noted Slashmon, also emerging from the Xros Loader. "And while Zapmon is certainly becoming stronger, she still can't reach her full potential without a Digi Xros."

Zapmon shrugged. "Whatever. I'm sure it'll work itself out eventually."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:46 pm
Tactimon just rolled his eyes at Zapmon's proclamations, while sighing "while true, i feel i have only touched the tip of the iceberg in the case of Talpamon's capabilities, not including Shiroi Kikoutei itself." of course, on the stamina comment he rubbed his chin "i don't think in the case of talpamon's creation stamina is the case, i think it's the strain and drain of energy on Shiro that made me unable to handle it's power easily. let's not forget that my Chou Shinka form is still an energy guzzler, so to speak, plus he had another X3, and an X6 on top of that putting incredible strain on his body." he chuckled a bit while the rest of Shiro's digimon finally re-uploaded themselves back into the Xros Loader, while Tactimon himself wobilly stood up and leaned on Jatetsufujinmaru a moment to catch his breath "as for matching you Zapmon... i can think of one digimon crazy enough to do it. Xros Heart's Shoutmon."

Shiro meanwhile was out cold, however as he was brought over by Cannondramona Renamon popped out, and worked to snuggle agaisnt him, to keep him comfortable at the moment and all. Roveth of course finally got to the gang gathering as he raised an eyebrow kicking the stand down for Behemoth "well, most of the invasion force has been cleared out, there's a few stragglers being dealt with by whoever's out helping along with those of my team." he said, chuckling a bit, before looking around "... wait, where's Jake?" of course, he hadn't seen him so he shrugged, Gene was probably busy at Digitamamon's arcade restraunt thingy as cheap labor to help keep him occupidd unless needed by Crystal, no need to worry on him.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:18 pm
"Shoutmon is definitely energetic enough to pull it off, but I don't want to put that kind of a strain on Taiki," noted Crystal. "Zapmon is my partner so it's my responsibility to bring out her true potential. I just haven't found the right way to go about doing it yet."

When Roveth asked about Jake, Crystal gestured toward the snoring pile of rubble amidst all the debris. "He's fine. Just don't ask me how he managed to sleep through the entire fight."

*~*~*~*~*

Once the invading army had been neutralized outside of the abandoned warehouse that concealed Digitamamon's restaurant, Baihumon degenerated back into Bakumon to accompany Razuko back inside to help clean up the mess. Astamon left with Ryouma to go check up on the rest of their teammates.

*~*~*~*~*

To avoid causing any further panic to city's residents, Crystal's large and imposing digimon steadily made in her direction to be loaded back into her Xros Loader. Black Sparrowmon snatched Shiro up by the back of his shirt, Renamon and all, to set him down on the pavement so Cannondramon could return to the Xros Loader as well. Of course, tracking Crystal's digimon made her an easy one to find as both Taiki and Tagiru eventually caught up with the group assembled around the crumbling apartment complex.

"I don't get it," Tagiru was sulking. "We beat plenty of those guys, but we didn't get to capture a single one of them."

"I was wondering about that myself," Crystal responded with a shrug. "But judging from the coloration of the data clouds, the digimon that attacked us must have a different enough composition to be incompatible with the Xros Loader's capture array."

"Any ideas on why they were attacking us?" asked Taiki.

"Only that it was meant to be a test for Shiro," answered Crystal. "That's what Destromon said as he was being deleted."

"Kinda seems like overkill for it to be just a test," remarked Zapmon. "It's not like those guys were going easy on us."

"But it definitely seems like the invading army was only a diversion," noted Taiki. "They stopped coming as soon as Destromon and Ragnamon were defeated."

"They were only meant to keep the rest of us away from Shiro," Crystal suggested. "So if there is anyone else planning on testing him, we can probably expect another wave of enemy digimon to appear along with them."

"But we still don't know who is behind this," noted Taiki.

"If we did, we could just bring the fight to them," added Shoutmon.

"This is going to be a tough one to figure out," Crystal rubbed the back of her head with a sigh.

"And we don't really know how much time we're going to have to think about it," noted Yuki Agumon. "We had best stay on guard."

"Anyway," Crystal glanced at the unconscious Shiro. "I guess we should probably find someplace indoors so Shiro can recover and we can maybe talk about this somewhere that isn't so out in the open."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:59 pm
of course with Shiro on the ground, the Renamon actually forced it's own evolution into Kyuubimon to pick up her general to puth im on her back and allow them to hide from sight via a few minor illusions, only those who had digimon partners could see them as she wandered over to the group. inside the reality marble Shiro was slowly waking up, looking to Stein as he let off a puff of smoke "you did some damage out there, i commend you for not giving up. however.. you should be glad all that data is patching up your digital core, and leaving your spiritual barriers stronger so no others can sneak in when they're not looking." Shiro groaned lightly "but... where -did- all that power come from?" Soul had spoken up next "from your Cool Hourglass thingy, the world Grail ligt up from the sands.. and unleashed a lot of power." Stein nodded while turning the bolt on his head "this will also allow you to control what traits you take on from us, the more you use our power, the more dominant our traits are, well, for the Meisters at least."

Roveth of course nodded to the incoming Kyuubimon, as he frowned hearing the snoring "... he must've overworked himself into anigh comatose state again, i told him to stop doing late night hunts." he facepalmed lightly, sighing a bit "well, what's done is done, now if we only had Shiro awake he could use his tracing to help rebuild our apartment." Tactimon just snorted lightly and looked aside "best place i can think of going to is either Yuu's apartment or Razuko's place."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:06 pm
"I think while the cafe might be a more secure location, we'll definitely get a better view of the city from Yuu's apartment," noted Taiki.

Crystal nodded. "It'll give us a chance to assess the damage while we recover."

Crystal loaded Slashmon, Yuki Agumon, and Chibi Hackmon back into her Xros Loader before looking to Zapmon. "Care to do the honors?"

"Sure, no problem," Zapmon nodded and stretched out her wings as the light of evolution glowed around her allowing her to evolve into her adult form of Zapdramon without any difficulty. "Zapmon Shinka! Zapdramon!"

"I guess this means we'll be dropping in on Yuu," Tagiru commented from his perch on Arresterdramon.

"If we're lucky he'll have snacks ready for us," added Arresterdramon.

"Probably," agreed Taiki as he and Shoutmon joined Crystal in climbing onto Zapdramon's shoulders.

Zapdramon directed a smirk toward Arresterdramon. "Race you there!" She kicked off the ground and sped toward the apartment building with her poor passengers hanging on for dear life.

"Hey, that's cheating!" Tagiru protested loudly. Even so, Arresterdramon was speeding after the other dragon digimon in a defiant effort to pass her on the way there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:45 am
of course, Roveth snorted, while motioning with Kyuubimon to follow them, said fox digimon nodded and jumped after Zapdramon and Arresterdramon, following in her own way, Roveth meanwhile had walked over and nabbed an arm, and yanked Jake out of the debris, sighing a bit "Ahou... i told you to lay off the late night hunts." he muttered, before slinging the older chosen child over the back of Behemoth, adjusting the bike to keep Jake there, and then rode off to catch up with the others, keeping silent for now given he had given Shiro a once over.

Tactimon had long since disappeared into Shiro's Xros Loader to rest, so there was no need to worry about him at the moment, either way, the two unconscious and one annoyed hunters were converging to Yuu's place with Taiki, Crystal, and the Idiot.. i mean Tagiru.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:26 am
The two dragon digimon degenerated once their respective hunters, plus Taiki, had disembarked at Yuu's place. Gumdramon immediately started ranting at Zapmon about how it didn't count getting there first since she'd cheated by having a head start while Zapmon casually brushed him off saying she didn't know what he was talking about. Tagiru was quickly drawn into the moderately heated argument while Crystal and Taiki wisely chose to ignore the three of them with only the slightest of sweatdrops.

Yuu was, quite naturally, there to greet them. "It seems like you guys were somehow able to get that situation under control."

"We're just lucky that once the two big bosses were eliminated the rest of the army dispersed," noted Taiki. "It could have been a lot worse."

"No kidding," Crystal rubbed the back of her head. "Hunting that many rogue digimon would be too much even for the best of us."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:34 pm
Kyuubimon had also degenerated back to Renamon, catching her general with her tail and bringing him in, to at least get him on a couch to rest while sitting where the head would be, with Shiro's head laying in her lap, of course with things calm down it'd be easy to check shiro over for anything, and find his new... additions, and changes, but he was still out cold from exhausting himself at the moment due to that crazy 'test' that was put on.

Roveth of course took up a simple chair or stool not wanting to take much space, but he did have Sangloupmon drop Jake unceremoniously onto the floor in a corner, which was done, with the boy -still- sleeping, and apparently clutching onto a pillow regardless, leaving the degenerated Dracmon and Roveth sweatdropping while looking at each other.

Gene of course had managed to turn up not too long after everyone as he came in via his human form at the moment "i see everything's been handled by everyone, ne? just came to check in on everyone after things calmed down enough to let me leave the Arcade to Razuko." hre said, sweatdropping when he saw the sleeping Jake, before looking to Roveth "has he been sleeping this entire time?" of course, the General and Chosen Child of Twilight nodded with a sweatdrop "yeap. late-night hunts. i -told- him to lay off the hunts for a few days to rest." Gene of course facepalmed at Jake's apparent stupidity and Overworking habits at times.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:15 am
"Just let him sleep for now," Crystal shook her head at Jake. "We don't exactly need him for what I have in mind right now."

She brought our her silver Xros Loader, "Reload Chibi Hackmon!"

"Huh?" Chibi Hackmon emerged with a look of confusion on his face.

"I want you to go inside Taiki's Xros Loader and behave yourself so that Wisemon can analyze the data you absorbed from Destromon," Crystal explained to the pure white dragon.

"Okay," Chibi Hackmon nodded in vague understanding before loading himself into Taiki's red Xros Loader for examination by Wisemon.

"Once we analyze the foreign data particles we should be able to trace them to their source and open a gateway to the corresponding dimension," Crystal continued with a tired sigh. "But at this point we really can't assume that this mess is over. Such a large invasion force doesn't just disappear without coming back to wreak more havoc later."

"So we're going to take the fight to them, aren't we?" Zapmon liked the sound of that.

"Well, we've got to give Jake and Shiro some time to recover first, but that's more or less the plan I've worked out so far," Crystal confirmed. She paused and scratched behind her ear. "You know, I should probably update Koushiro-san on what we're doing so he doesn't get mad at us later for keeping him out of the loop."

Yuu started laying out snacks for the others hunters and their digimon to help themselves to since after all that fighting they were probably going to be pretty hungry. It would also keep Tagiru and Gumdramon's mouths busy so they couldn't say anything idiotic to annoy him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:32 pm
Roveth just nodded on the case of Jake, just letting him sleep in the corner so that he'd be useful later, though at the moment Gene and him began filling each other in on what happened while Dracmon just tilted his head a bit, before digging around in something, what looked to be a shadow pocket, before pulling out Roveth's Laptop and passing it to Crystal, giggling a bit "here's Aniki's laptop, has access to all the channels needed for dimensional communications so you can contact Koushirou." he said with his eternal smile and all, while Roveth nodded to his partner Dracmon at the moment, amused.

Shiro had eventually started waking up, opening his eyes blearilyshowing them focus, unfocus, and even whirr in the eyeballs a bit showing some of his cybernetic enhancements, if not various other things "Ugh... i feel like i was force-fed liquid steel... blegh." he mumbled, looking about while staying in his potion of the couch with his head on Renamon's lap, who had leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek and forehead just cause she could, much to the protests within the Xros Loader of some of the other females and the amusement of the males.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:22 pm
"Thanks, this won't take long," Crystal took the laptop, settled down on the nearby couch, and pulled out her D-Terminal, running a cable to plug it into the laptop to send the e-mail to Koushiro.

"You must have used that Data Drain technique on a huge machine digimon," noted Taiki as he walked over to check up on Shiro, "so I suppose, in a way, that would be exactly like being force-fed liquid steel."

"He's definitely got a more mechanical look to him than he used to," added Shoutmon.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff