Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Faithful [1x1] [AnimexGaaras] [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:19 am
His face was now stoic, leaving any indication of emotion behind as he stared at the small lit up screen of her phone, watching it load. Her begging made his head throb. How insufferable she was at times like this, praying for his forgiveness like telling a priest in church her sins. Would Cliff have it any other way?
...That was a likely no.
He squeezed his eyes shut and held up a hand to silence her. "Quiet," he ordered. Fiona's phone screen finally loaded. He nodded with satisfaction as he went to her messages. At the top was his name with a heart next to it, with 5 unread texts. He didn't have to send her 34. When he texted, Fiona knew to answer. Below was the name of one of her friends, Nina. Cliff grimaced and clicked on the thread. They had had a short conversation. Nina was advising Fiona to go out shopping. She said no because it would upset her husband. Nina tried to advise that Cliff would understand, and they should go anyway. Fiona did not respond.
He was happy she did not, but upset she had replied to the homewrecking b***h at all. He could feel his anger escalate. He gulped down the yell boiling in his throat and squeezed the sides of her phone. "You texted Nina...instead of me?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:42 am
Fiona froze perfectly in place, her lips tightly sealed shut at his one word, his one order. When he so much as drowned she would panic, doubting her every word and action until she could somehow right her wrong and cleanse whatever sin that currently angered him. Sometimes she wondered if he knew how much of an effect he had on her. Common sense would always kick in shortly afterward, Fiona realising that he most probably did and enjoyed every minute of it. "She was bothering me. I thought she'd push the issue if I didn't reply at all, so I tried to tell her no and just ignored her after that. It wasn't long after that when my phone died. After that I just ended up forgetting and..." she tried to explain, her eyes locked onto the back of his head. Fiona didn't realise she was making sad puppy-dog eyes at him, even if he couldn't yet see her face, as she meekly murmured, "I love you. I'm sorry for ******** up like this. Please forgive me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:15 am
Cliff could sense her sincerity, but it did not ease the blow he felt. "You know how s**t like this bothers me, Fiona," he reminded sharply, silently deleting Nina's number and the thread. "Especially when you're even texting a slut who's just trying to take you away from me and you can't see it." He put down the phone and sighed, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes. "You're my wife. Mine." He walked silently into the living room and flipped on the television, sitting down. The more he thought about what was going on, the more he wanted just to give Fiona a piece of his mind. His anger hung in the air as he gripped the arm chair. Cliff didn't even look at the TV, he just stared at the entrance of the kitchen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:47 am
Like a stray kitten Fiona followed after him, her heart beating viciously within her chest. She was saddened to know that she might have to stop talking to Nina altogether, as Fiona really loved being around her, but she knew it was for the best. Nina's life was probably already in danger. She shouldn't be the final nail to her coffin. "I know. I'm yours and yours alone." It almost scared Fiona how willingly she could say such a thing. How she didn't even feel like she belonged to herself anymore. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Anything at all?" She was almost afraid to hear whatever answer Cliff could give her, but the sooner this awful business was out of the way and 'forgiven' the better.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:09 am
Cliff looked at her standing there with her big eyes streaked with fear, as he leaned on his hand in the arm chair. He felt powerful in it, as if it were his throne--he ran his castle from this spot. Despite Fiona's gross lack of judgement when it came to her phone, her husband was in a particular good mood this evening, and not one involving his normal sadistic tendencies.
It was rare he had a feeling like he did today, and when he did, he could always tell Fiona was a tad nervous, as if he could snap at any moment. There was something...exciting about it. Especially when he got her so anxious and in the mood all in the same time she would gasp if he even touched her. Through his lips, he smiled coyly at his wife, exploring her body with his eyes, undressing every layer in his mind. He crossed his legs and pretended as though he were thinking as he slipped his glasses back over the bridge of his nose.
Tonight, perhaps Fiona deserved some pleasure--though he would make sure that she knew it was not a reward for bad behavior.
"Get dressed. I will take you out tonight."
It meant he would waste no expense on her. A doctor's salary would not allow anything cheep.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:22 am
Fiona was a little taken back by this, but once she regained her composure a smile began to grace her features. Even if being taken out made her happy, she was still quite obviously on-edge. Cliff was still an unpredictable man, and she still had a ******** up to atone for. Part of her wondered if he was being genuine with this, while part of her wondered if this was a front for some sadistic sort of psychological punishment. It was such a confusing whirlpool of emotions hidden under a broken facade of calmness. "A-ah, yes! I'll..uhm...I'll go get dressed." With that she scurried off for the moment being, going on to find the most appropriate dress for the occasion. It didn't take her long to decide on a rather saucy looking backless red dress. It was something that hugged just right against her voluminous assets, a lovely dress that covered just enough to be classy yet showed more than enough to entice. Doing what she did for a living, it didn't take her long to pull her hair up into a fashionable and fitting do. She also managed to expertly apply her favorite black eyeliner and red lipstick. Most women would take hours to make themselves look as she did when given five minutes. But most women didn't do this sort of thing for a living, did they? Before she knew it she'd slipped on her favorite pair of heels and headed back towards where she hoped Cliff would still be. She also hoped that he would like how she dolled herself up for him. She hoped it would help dissolve any anger he might have towards her in regards to the phone incident.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:07 am
Cliff had used the downstairs bathroom to wash up after work and put a suit jacket over his work clothes to look a bit more ready. He slicked and combed his hair perfectly, not a hair out of place and put his glasses in their case, exposing his telling eyes. He came to the foyer, leaning up against the door and lighting another cigarette. Cliff had just taken a drag when Fiona came downstairs. A crooked smile came over his lips with a sexual hunger in his eyes that would make any woman quake. He lifted himself off the door and blew out his smoke before walking over and kissing her cheek, dragging his lips over her cool flesh, showing his approval.
Some of his anger had diffused, but some would say, "Cliff never forgets."
He put the cigarette back between his lips and pulling her out towards the car. He placed her into the passenger seat and got into the drivers seat of his black Dodge Challenger. He leaned back and started the engine and turned the music in his car on low. His hand drifted possessively to Fiona's thigh. "What did you do today?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:49 am
Fiona felt all fluttery and warm despite the lingering paranoia and fear she took with her everywhere she went. There was just something about the way Cliff moved, the way he looked at her, the way he smiled that made her feel like jelly. After being seated in the car she felt his hand drift over to her thigh, so instinctually she reached over to gently place her hand on top of his. Fiona tried to keep herself still, but she couldn't entirely resist the urge to fidget every now and again. "I did some hairstyling work this morning, but I didn't have as many appointments as normal - so I decided to be naughty and come home a few hours early." As she recalled, she feigned having horrible menstrual cramps to her boss. She didn't skip work all that often, but she had been particularly stressed lately and thought she deserved the little extra bit of vacation. By extention, this also meant she would have spent less time with others and would have more energy to devote to Cliff. That would make him happy, wouldn't it?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:06 pm
Cliff chuckled, "And you couldn't remember to text me?" He glanced at her and shook his head before turning back to the road. Cliff pressed his foot on the accelerator, the engine roaring as he flew down the street, dodging cars with ease. Finally, he slowed to a normal pace. He squeezed Fiona's thigh, gulping down his rage.
He adjusted himself in his seat. He didn't particularly like Fiona going out to work, or leaving the house at all. It allowed for temptation. There was a purity about his wife, and something he wished to preserve. "I don't understand why you waste your time there, Fiona. I make enough money for the two of us." he grumbled, gripping the steering wheel as they pulled up to the restaurant. Cliff stepped out and opened her door.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:20 pm
"It's...it's not about the money. I just like having a creative outlet to pass the time with while you're at work." Fiona admitted once she'd left the car, avoiding his gaze for a moment. In all honesty, this was partially true. She felt that if she just stayed at home all the time like he wished, her social life would completely die - had it not already. It was no secret that Fiona was a creative sort who loved fashion and doing hair, but the satisfaction she got from her creative endeavors was merely a bonus. At least, that was how it originally was. It seemed that even her job had been tainted for her these days. There was little she could do in order to escape the loneliness and isolation without fearing for her life or someone else's. Hoping to distract herself from her dismal thoughts and hopefully change the subject before Cliff could angrilly hop onto that, she said with a faint smile, "You look amazing today."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:37 pm
Cliff shut the car door and wrapped his hand around her waist, pulling Fiona close to his side. His wife was good at her role; she stayed by his side, offered appropriate complements, witty conversation, and knew her place. She did not ask questions, allowing Cliff to work his charms without a back story that could give him away. For this, it could be said Cliff admired and loved his wife, possibly more than any man should. More recently though, he could tell his wife was questioning in her mind how she could come to love a man such as Cliff, letting him have complete control. It was his job to refute any arguments.
Thus a romantic evening seemed appropriate.
He looked at Fiona, remembering one of the dates they had had before they were married, when Cliff decided she was a perfect fit for him. He went out on a limb to impress her, pulling out all the stops. There was something in the way her voice carried as she complimented him that reminded him of that night. "Thank you," he replied, "You look radiant as well. I suppose that makes us good for each other." He smiled and lead her inside.
The hostess smiled. "Nice to see you again, Mr. Richard. Table for two tonight?"
"Yes, our usual booth please. My reserved wine tonight."
The hostess nodded and took them to a corner booth, giving them menus. Shortly after their wine came, and the evening could begin.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:06 pm
Fiona visibly cheered up a bit more at Cliff's response. He seemed to be in much nicer spirits than he had been when he'd gotten home. Maybe this really was nothing more than a sweet, romantic gesture towards her? Her deep sense of cynicism and distrust made her highly doubt this, but for the sake of her mood she quietly decided to pretend this really was as genuine and free-of-ulterior-motives as she wished it to be.

As quiet and meek as she had become, Fiona could be a decisive woman when she wanted to be. She needed barely a glimpse at the menu before she had decided what she wanted to order. Now she would just sit there and wait as she contemplated the next words that should come out of her mouth. Unable to come up with anything of worth that can be said outside the bedroom, she settled for simply asking, "How has work been for you lately?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:08 pm
"Well enough," he replied without hesitation. His job was a position of power. Every day he held people's lives in his hands, and that feeling suited Cliff just fine. He liked being in control.
He drummed his fingers on the table top, deciding what he wanted and lowering his menu before having a sip of his wine. He smacked his lips, enjoying the flavor fully before setting his glass back down. Cliff's eyes drifted towards his wife. She was very beautiful, and he could feel his heart and stomach swell at her sight. It was a difficult emotion to describe...the loving someone so much you want to consume every part of them. There was something predatory in his affections. Casually, he proceeded,
"As much as I enjoy my job, you always run into some knuckle heads, even in specialized firm. I know doctors that can't tell Cervical Cancer from Colon Cancer unfortunately," he chuckled, shaking his heads. "But as long as people continue to get sick there will always be a need for doctors. Though, today I was working in the general area. Common colds and birth control. Disgusting place..." he muttered, taking another drink. He glanced at Fiona. "You haven't taken a drink."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:42 pm
"Oh, I haven't? I must be really out of it today..." Fiona lightly chuckled at herself before taking a sip, letting the wine linger on her tongue to envelop it with the taste. "Have I told you yet how much you amaze me? Because you really do. You're by far the most brilliant man I know, as well as the most hansome. I feel so ordinary in comparison." Aside from his penchant for murder, torture, and controlling behavior - he really was perfect. She took another sip of her wine, retaining a slightly more relaxed grin as she continued, "As silly as it is, I can't help but wonder what exactly you see in me." He was always getting paranoid and angry when she forgot to text him, went out with her friends for too long, when she went to work and the like. In a twisted sense, she felt like it was her fault that he was always so angry - even if her brain knew otherwise her heart had already been twisted and contorted to his will over the years. What exactly did he like about her? Sure, she was beautiful - there was no denying that - but was there anything to her beyond that in his eyes? He didn't seem to trust her all to much on her own, otherwise he wouldn't get angry whenever she hung out with her friends. She was always so forgetful with her phone, almost never remembering to charge it correctly or to text him back every time. Despite her insecurities, she didn't seem all too upset in asking what she did. If anything she just looked at him with an unusual sort of admiration and perhaps a twinge of amorousness.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:56 pm
Cliff loved having his ego stroked like this by Fiona. She knew exactly what to say to fill him with pride and belonging. She was his assurance that he was becoming exactly what he wished. He knew though that his wife was expecting a response, one a husband would make. A husband would say their wife is beautiful and leave it at that, but Fiona obviously knew this by the way she flaunted herself in the dress (allowable only when Cliff was at her side), so she must have been wanting something deeper. Something a lover would say. There he smiled as if it were a stupid thing to ask. "Isn't it obvious, Fiona?" He chuckled. He turned his gaze towards her, staring into her eyes, never breaking contact. Cliff made sure he could see the electricity she felt before continuing. "You're creative, kind, decisive, witty, and you have an excellent sense of humor. You adapt well to my life style, and my needs...I appreciate everything you are like no one else in this world will. You compliment me in a way no other woman can. And that is why," he reached, taking her left hand to flash the large diamond sitting on her finger "...I asked you to marry me." Like a gentleman, he kissed her knuckles. What Cliff had described was true. Most of the women he saw before Fiona either became overly obsessed and would not listen to him, or they simply became afraid. Fiona was his world in some ways. He loved her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff