Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] Bones and Hammers (Sammy & Jordan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:54 pm
"Cautious, polite, and good sense in foot ware. Jordan your everything a hunter should be." There was a smirk at the end of even as he remarked about complaining. It was almost like they got along.

"There are a lot of Grudges. Your little stunt kidnapping some of our kind resulted in a few students being implanted with Trackers? Some of them caught insanity from that." She frowned a bit knowing he likely didn't enjoy a word she said regarding Israfel and his hunter but it had to be said. "Let me know what you learn and I'll see what I can do from my end. Consider it a test of how well we can work together on something."

She turned back to the plants moving onward through the room, though a mild paranoia was growing in the back of her mind. Not of Jordan but something else she pushed it aside when Jordan spoke again.

"Ferros, and I wish I could ask you this without Jordan as a middle man." She turned looking at Jordan a slight frown on her face, not anger, but more sadness, almost confusion.

"Knowing everything you know, having fought as a weapon, having lived a life before this. If you could stand, side by side with Jordan, not as a weapon, but as yourself to fight for the very things you fight for now. Wouldn't that be better? Better then being turned into a weapon?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:39 pm
"Thanks," Jordan replied simply. "I'd rather do that without creating a fresh new grudge to hold." His thumb rubbed against Ferros's ring. "There's not a lot I can say about my side's methods, other than that I'm not involved with the decision-making there and don't know the reasoning, and that I'm personally ambivalent."

Ferros mulled the question over. If I could protect and share with him like I do now, he answered.

"He says that it would be a good thing, but that he wouldn't want to give up the bond," Jordan relayed, not repeating word for word what Ferros had said, but stating what the dragon felt. He gave Sammy a thoughtful look. "It's a shame that it would be dangerous for you to go to the island. The weapons golems can't leave the island, but it would let you speak to him directly."  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:50 pm
Sammy waved a hand, "We'll try to avoid the grudges." She was already letting go of most of them at the moment. There was a lack of a door in the room so she simply took a seat on a stone bench as they continued to talk. "It's a shame the decent ones don't have a say in things."

She slid back a bit on the bench resting her hands on the backside and leaning on them tilting her head at the weapons response. "Assume it was like our other world. You where still connected, but separate bodies. Would that have suited you?"

She leaned forward, "I could go back, either with you or via other methods. But you're right. It would be a terrible idea all around. Maybe we can find a middle ground somewhere that it works some day."

She shifted slightly eyes flickering. There was something off again in the corner of her vision. The paranoia was growing again.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:04 pm
"It may happen in time, but it's a volatile subject now," Jordan said, and sighed.

"We weren't connected the way we are here," he corrected. "We were separate people, and that was very strange for both of us, since we've spent the past two years linked together. Separate bodies but maintaining the bond would be acceptable, he says." He paused to exchange a rapid flicker of thoughts with Ferros. "We don't know the specifics of how weaponization or the bond works. Not my division," he finished with a grimace. His ignorance about the inner workings of things was bothering him more and more.

I feel something, Ferros said suddenly, focusing and sharpening as he did when he tasted Fear and was reminded of hunger. Jordan tensed and turned to survey the room, his posture altering from almost-relaxed to alert and ready to fight. "Ferros says he senses something," he said over his shoulder.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 1 Total: 12 (2-24)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:18 pm
Sammy continued to listen to Jordan curiously, "Two years like that huh, was he a weapon before then? Or right at it?" She was curious, she would ask what she could when she can. "Well if the day comes that something like that happens. I would suggest you take it."

She stood up following the hunter as he looked over his shoulder. Fear ripped to life, flames flickering over her blackened bone. "I don't know why you chose to join the hunters Ferros. I don't know why you did either Jordan." Her eyes followed the plants through the room, flecks of grey in their patterns suddenly standing out more.

"But life or even unlife in my case. Is easier to fight for when you can take matters into your own hand."

It was right then the beast struck. Tendrils of Insanity shooting out from the plant life around them. "HOME!" The beast shifted somewhere below them, a withering mass of tendrils and plant life hauling its self upward from the depths of the strange room. It had hidden part of its self in plain sight among the plants. Tendrils lashed at hunter and halloween together seeking to tear the invaders apart.

Sammy of course sneered at the plants, "I'm sure Red will hold issue with us fighting in a place she calls hers." Tendrils wrapped around her limbs and she lashed out punching them in half and biting another spitting out a chunk to free herself. "We'll clean up later."

OOC THE BEAST

Total HP : 60 / 60
Damage done: 6
Targets: Sammy & Jordan

OOC Samantha Lee

Total HP: 44 / 50
Damage Done: None Rolling For Insanity
Targets: None Insanity Attack!

prolixity rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 pm
Jordan shook his head. "We don't know how long he's been a weapon. I'm his only hunter, and he was asleep before he sensed me."

I am your weapon. You should not have to fight with anything besides me, Ferros grumbled.

As things stand, it's a hypothetical. Jordan held his hand out to the side and summoned Ferros; the weight of the weapon settled soothingly into his palm as the hammer materialized. Even as the plants around them came to malevolent life, Jordan shot another glance at Sammy. "That's exactly why I chose to become a Hunter," he answered. "So I could fight back."

The garden room wasn't huge, but it was large enough to give him room to put some muscle into his swing, and he slammed Ferros into a rising, greying mass of plant life. Ferros hissed with satisfaction at the solid impact.

HP: 54/60
Dmg: 12
Charge: 1/3

Boss HP: 48/60  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:35 am
"Well then hunter, lets see you fight back then."

Even as his hammer cleared a path towards a large grey bulb of the plant Sammy moved forward. Dashing in to strike the target bursting the pod with a series of jabs from her fists. The strikes only seemed to make the beast more angry as she jumped back to stand beside Jordan.

"You need two more to give that beast of yours a real attack yeah?"

OOC THE BEAST

Total HP : 100 / 120

OOC Samantha Lee

Total HP: 44 / 50
Damage Done: 8
Targets: Insanity Beast

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:39 am
The beast continued it's climb, somewhere below them a larger flower was crawling upwards, the opening bloom revealing a large humanoid beast made of fog and insanity, hands stretching out to tug its self higher closer to the room they stood in.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME"

It's voice shook the room as it moved closer. Even as they lashed out at it the beast only grew more irritated, one bulb damaged and another pile of tendrils wounded by Jordan. A hand reached into the room tendrils lashing out at them again as the hand tugged the beast into view.

OOC THE BEAST

Total HP : 100 / 120

OOC Samantha Lee

Total HP: 38 / 50
Damage Done: --
Targets: --

Miliardo Kason

prolixity rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-24)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:45 am
Thin vines lashed out to coil around Jordan's arm, and he tore it free with a yank, even as they tightened and began to burrow, little grey tendrils trying to squirm under his skin. Broken away from the main bulk of the plant, they crumbled into ash. He suppressed a shudder. Parasitic things disturbed him, but he wouldn't let that show.

"You're observant. And right. Two more." He lashed out at a clump of tendrils. The plant latched onto Ferros greedily, then recoiled as if burned, trying to escape Ferros's hunger. "Just one now."

A huge, grey hand reached into the room, grasping blindly, then latched onto the floor as more greyed-out plant life flopped loosely around it. "s**t," Jordan grumbled, "I'm going to be paranoid about going into the jungle for a week."

HP: 48/60
Dmg: 5
Charge: 2/3

Boss HP: 95/120  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:00 pm
Sammy was not the brightest at puzzles, but she was observing Jordan closely. Every flinch, arch of his eyes, and movement gave her a bit more insight in to the Hunter's mind set. Then again Insanity disturbed everyone, that much was a given.

"Yes, one indeed." Another tentacle lashed at her, her bone hand snapping out to catch the withering mass as she looked at Jordan. "I've fought you all plenty of times. We both know the rules." Her eyes followed Jordan's as the beast hauled its main mass level with the room, the brilliant blue eyes of insanity watching as the creature let out a scream at them both.

Shaking her head she tugged the tendril in her hand low raising up a boot to stomp down hard on the mass severing a larger chunk under foot causing the creature to recoil.

"Might I suggest you hit it now, and when you get that charge we go for the head on the body coming out the plant?" Her suggest was met by another mass of tendrils shooting towards them both.

OOC THE BEAST

Total HP : 96 / 120
Damage done: --

OOC Samantha Lee

Damage Done: 4
Targets: The Beast

Miliardo Kason

prolixity rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-24)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:06 am
"I don't think I've ever seen your Fear attack," Jordan said conversationally, bringing Ferros around in a shallow arc to fend off the tendrils coiling rapidly towards them. Some of the tendrils tore away and were consumed; others touched lightly and flinched back. The path towards the massive head with its burning blue eyes was temporarily open. "Now sounds like a great time."

He moved back, jerking his head towards the open space. "I'll come in after you get clear. We're ready."

Ferros roiled and seethed with eager heat, his runes glowing brilliant red and his vents alight with an inner flame.

Dmg: 6
Charge: 3/3

Boss HP: 85/120  
Miliardo Kason rolled 11 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 1, 4, 3, 4, 4 Total: 27 (11-44)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:48 pm
"I hit things. Hard." The fear bursted bright and purple, "And sometimes I hit fast." The path cleared and she shot forward Fear leaking off her body flickers of purple flam trailing behind her as she pushed her body towards the beast. Tendrils lashed out knocking her about but she continued to stand up doing it again moving forward like a rabid beast ignoring the tendrils. She was getting closer to the heart of the beast...

OOC THE BEAST

Damage done: --

OOC Samantha Lee

Damage Done: Lol Nope

Miliardo Kason

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-24)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:53 pm
The beast wasn't happy at all at this point, Jordan was burning it, burning it badly. Tendrils reached to grab at the heat and the creature wielding it. Suddenly the other one was running at it, the beast lashed out again and again but the creature kept coming closer.

Finally two tendrils caught Sammy, tossing her up and back, but the ghoul was quick. Her flipping figure caught a stairwell diving back down at the ground hissing.

"Dammit I couldn't get in..."

OOC THE BEAST

Damage done: none
Targets: Jordan Sammy

OOC Samantha Lee

Damage Done: --

prolixity rolled 4 8-sided dice: 8, 2, 6, 3 Total: 19 (4-32)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:41 am
((good job wrong dice))  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
prolixity rolled 8 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 1, 2, 3, 3, 4 Total: 21 (8-32)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:42 am
"Watch yourself," Jordan warned, standing his ground and fending off the reaching tendrils with Ferros; the plant-thing twitched back from the heat rolling off the hammer, coiling back on itself in agitation rather than grabbing.

As Sammy landed safely back out of range, he moved in to bring Ferros around in a low, wide arc; the Insanity beast's tendrils darted in towards him again, but Ferros's head burst into brilliant flame with a soft whump, and the reaching vines crisped away as the hammer struck solidly into a tangled mass of vines. Ferros roared with silent glee as the thing flinched.

Before it could gather itself for another grab when the flame flickered out, Jordan skittered back to the cleared space, grinning fiercely. It was nice to have an excuse to fight that wasn't even a morally grey area. Just a literal grey, this time.

Dmg: 18
Charge: 3/3

Boss HP: 67/120  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items